Author Topic: OSCAR LIVE THREAD  (Read 515964 times)

aimi15

Re: OSCAR LIVE THREAD - open at 6 pm EST.
« Reply #780 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:14 PM »
A win from Jake and Michelle would have been a surprise, right?

As much as we like them to win, it is not like that we didn't know. I am still keeping my hope and waiting for the winning streak for BBM to open

BBM will win the Best Picture
Only hope i can make it to Best Picture...is anyone else bladdered?

Offline filazahies

• Jack
« Reply #781 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:14 PM »
I'm sure that the best picture, best director and best screenplay will go to BBM. And yes, BBM was not favourite at all for acting awards.
Let's Hope!

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #782 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:14 PM »
We have come a long way....Toadily is right. BBM is about hope and love. We know how much BBM means to us and that is the most important thing - not the Oscar nor anybody else.

We are here to celebrate BBM when it wins and support BBM when it loses.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline CoraJack

• Lureen
« Reply #783 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:14 PM »

MICHELEEEEEEEEEEEEE WIN PLIZEEEEEEE
a bad feeliing is an opinion or is it a party crasher or a drag or a dream killer?  did you ever wonder?  if that is an opinion based on fact and reality i will eat my socks.
good night  i cannot stand people who are that negative  - it is like ruining a hope and i would rather keep hope alive- i am grateful for the nominations...tell me how many acadamy awards did paul newman win, marlon brando, james dean, all the biggies, how many?  robert redford? 

LOL don't take it out on the realists of the board!  People are still close-minded fools...that's the way it goes. BBM will win a few.  How can *I* crush your dreams?  Only YOU can allow that!

Offline BBMfan1

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #784 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:14 PM »
I will say that if BBM doesn't snag the Best Director and Best Film something is BAD wrong

Offline hidesert

• Alma
« Reply #785 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:14 PM »
she can't read!!!!  What was that?? 

Remember "Lord of the Rings" didn't win any acting awards but look at the actors that were in the film. 

Lauren Bacall has really aged. 

Offline sweetlilg

• "Jack, I swear..."
  • Ennis
  • Could be like this.. just like this - ALWAYS!
« Reply #786 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:14 PM »
GO HEATH! GO ANG!! GO BBM!! GO DIANA!! GO LARRY!!
"Sometimes I miss you SO MUCH I can hardly stand it" - Jack <3

RIP Heath ♥ Heath, I swear...

BrokeBack Mountain is the BEST! It has won the Oscar of my heart!

Offline heathjake

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #787 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:16 PM »
I just know BBM is gonna win Best Picture, there is no movie that was even in the same league as this movie!!!  And Heath, you have to win, you are just too darn cute!!  ;)
"She's in the condiment section"  "The What?"

Offline chameau

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #788 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:16 PM »
There are still 6 nominations to go, there is hope ahead!
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline BBMfan1

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #789 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:16 PM »

MICHELEEEEEEEEEEEEE WIN PLIZEEEEEEE
a bad feeliing is an opinion or is it a party crasher or a drag or a dream killer?  did you ever wonder?  if that is an opinion based on fact and reality i will eat my socks.
good night  i cannot stand people who are that negative  - it is like ruining a hope and i would rather keep hope alive- i am grateful for the nominations...tell me how many acadamy awards did paul newman win, marlon brando, james dean, all the biggies, how many?  robert redford? 

THANKS CORAJACK!!!!!!!!!!  I'm just sharing thoughts.....geezzzz

LOL don't take it out on the realists of the board!  People are still close-minded fools...that's the way it goes. BBM will win a few.  How can *I* crush your dreams?  Only YOU can allow that!

Offline karind1

• Jack
« Reply #790 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:16 PM »
I will say that if BBM doesn't snag the Best Director and Best Film something is BAD wrong
didn't see any of the other films except good nite and good luck so i really can't fairly judge=did you see them all?

Offline Liam56

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #791 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:16 PM »
I'll tell ya what, if Heath doesn't win and it doesn't get best picture. It's the last time I go to the movies in a long, long, long, long time, and Yup, I will write those idiots to tell them why at the academy.

and I will join you.

As i said before, the Academy always has another agenda and I pay little attention to it.

Thanks for those movie quotes in Italian---

"Le espressioni hanno sempre un migliore suono in italiano!"

Offline City Slickin' Cowboy

• BBM Addict for Life.
  • Jack + Ennis
  • It's A BBM Love Affair
« Reply #792 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:16 PM »
O.k. members, breath in, breath out.  The best is to come.   :P

I think I'm turning blue here!!
(not an easy feat!)
A reminder Brokies...there is no known cure for PBS.  It's merely managed.

Offline BBBOY

• Brokeback Junkie
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Ya know I ain't straight Me neither
« Reply #793 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:17 PM »
Lauren Bacall could hardly walk out on the stage and then had trouble with her lines. I feel so bad for her. She is the low point of the show so far.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Ennis, riding against the wind back to the sheep in the treacherous, drunken darken light, thought he'd never had such a good time, felt he could paw the white out of the moon.

Offline BBMfan1

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #794 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:17 PM »
I've seen them all and BBM is by far the best.  No question.

Offline CoraJack

• Lureen
« Reply #795 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:17 PM »
Karind1...you need to chill out.  I want BBM to win as much as anyone but it's just an awards show.  GEEEZZZZZZ.....I can voice my opinion as much as anyone else and so far, I seem to be on the money, sorry to say

i will chill-= and i hope you don't share any more of your bad feelings until they become reality.....it is a drag - other people may deserve to win as much as we do.  i want i want i want...when is the last time i got everything i wanted.  i hope to have the grace of a jake and michelle and heath and george clooney.  sorry if i offended anyone.  i am sick of all this selfishness and drama and i added to it too.  there is SO much good to have come from brokeback--i will have that with me until the day i die.

What does the awards show have to do with what YOU want??? This is nothing personal against you. Please chill out...this is getting too far out of hand here. It's not life and death...actually, you are scaring me. I hope you are not home alone.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #796 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:18 PM »
Documentary Short Short Subject presented by Terrence Howard

goes to A Note of Triumph
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline Tom

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #797 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:18 PM »
Karind1...you need to chill out.  I want BBM to win as much as anyone but it's just an awards show.  GEEEZZZZZZ.....I can voice my opinion as much as anyone else and so far, I seem to be on the money, sorry to say

i will chill-= and i hope you don't share any more of your bad feelings until they become reality.....it is a drag - other people may deserve to win as much as we do.  i want i want i want...when is the last time i got everything i wanted.  i hope to have the grace of a jake and michelle and heath and george clooney.  sorry if i offended anyone.  i am sick of all this selfishness and drama and i added to it too.  there is SO much good to have come from brokeback--i will have that with me until the day i die.

Hi babe, yeah we all want them to win, but in realiity we all know that it would not be possible. Come on girl get that brightness back. It is just an awards ceremony.

It would be nice for BBM to win something, ideally best picture. Best director and best Actor would be a plus , but the big one would be nice.

But you know something if it wins zilch, so what, it is a big time winner with me already. I loved it and all of the cast. Awards mean nothing to real fans.

Tom
Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #798 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:19 PM »
We have come a long way....Toadily is right. BBM is about hope and love. We know how much BBM means to us and that is the most important thing - not the Oscar nor anybody else.

We are here to celebrate BBM when it wins and support BBM when it loses.

So true. Awards or no awards, We will always have Brokeback.
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline BBMfan1

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #799 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:19 PM »
I think I need to move to England....They have the best awards show and gives the films that deserve recognition the awards.

Offline karind1

• Jack
« Reply #800 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:19 PM »
your negativity scares me more than i could ever scare you.  i will stop sharing on this board now.  play with your ouija board and have bad feelings...enjoy.

Offline *Froggy*

• Jack + Ennis
  • No longer using this account: frog123
« Reply #801 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:19 PM »
Esme can't be with us, but she says HI!!!!!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline bbmlover

• Jack
  • Jack - I swear......
« Reply #802 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:19 PM »

ok documentary - short!!!!

alright - will breath for a while.

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #803 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:20 PM »
I think I need to move to England....They have the best awards show and gives the films that deserve recognition the awards.
Come on over sweetie.We will take care of you. ;)
Jennis.x

Offline karind1

• Jack
« Reply #804 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:20 PM »

Hi babe, yeah we all want them to win, but in realiity we all know that it would not be possible. Come on girl get that brightness back. It is just an awards ceremony.

It would be nice for BBM to win something, ideally best picture. Best director and best Actor would be a plus , but the big one would be nice.

But you know something if it wins zilch, so what, it is a big time winner with me already. I loved it and all of the cast. Awards mean nothing to real fans.

Tom

hey tom i totally agree- that is what i was trying to say until cora jack had bad feelings and wanted to dampen everything with bad feelings before reality even was told.  ugh

Offline BBMfan1

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #805 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:20 PM »
your negativity scares me more than i could ever scare you.  i will stop sharing on this board now.  play with your ouija board and have bad feelings...enjoy.

What is that all about???????   

Offline *Froggy*

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #806 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:20 PM »
What was that George Clooney comment?

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.

Offline *Froggy*

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #807 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:21 PM »

What is that all about???????   

please leave it!

Offline chameau

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #808 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:21 PM »
Best score announcement is not far.  Go Gustavo! Go!
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #809 on: Mar 05, 2006, 09:21 PM »
A win from Jake and Michelle would have been a surprise, right?

As much as we like them to win, it is not like that we didn't know. I am still keeping my hope and waiting for the winning streak for BBM to open

BBM will win the Best Picture
Only hope i can make it to Best Picture...is anyone else bladdered?
Nope! Sober as a judge.
J.x