Author Topic: Heath Ledger - News Articles and Tributes  (Read 645455 times)

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Heath Ledger - News Articles and Tributes
« Reply #1500 on: Sep 20, 2009, 03:12 AM »
Well said Barb, you are so right. All these people who said that he couldn't shake the Joker character off him and that it drove him to a dangerous state of mind, they just didn't have a clue. He was like a kid in a playground.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1501 on: Sep 20, 2009, 05:58 PM »
I think that's exactly how he would have described himself Keren.   :ghug:
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline jackster

• Ennis
  • dumbass missin'
« Reply #1502 on: Sep 27, 2009, 07:28 AM »
Heath at heart of last film: Gilliam
AAP September 27, 2009, 6:25 pm

Heath Ledger's spirit lives on in his final film, director Terry Gilliam says.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is due for release in the UK on October 16 and Gilliam says the late Australian star, who died in January 2008, would have wanted the movie finished.

"Heath had been running full pelt, carrying the whole film on his shoulders. Telling me what to do; insatiable, exhausting," Gilliam told The Observer on Sunday.

"The thing about Heath was that he was all positive," Gilliam added.

"There wasn't a darkness about him and we had to hold on to that. It eased the grief in a way. Because even after he died we were still working with him every day ... I think it is important that we got it done. Heath would have wanted to see it finished."

Gilliam said when he first heard of Ledger's death, he didn't know how he could continue with the project.

Only two-thirds of Ledger's role had been filmed and investors began pulling out the morning after news of his death broke.

"You can't believe how quickly the money ran away from this thing," Gilliam said.

It was Gilliam's 31-year-old daughter, Amy, working for the first time as a producer, who convinced him the film could be completed.

Ledger's friend Johnny Depp filled some of the remaining scenes, while Jude Law and Colin Farrell covered the rest and Gilliam rewrote the script to include the capacity for shape-shifting within the character.

Gilliam also had to deal with his emotional trauma over Ledger's death in New York from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs at the age of just 28.

He said he was helped by a meeting with the actor's family, during which they cried and laughed while sharing stories and memories of the star, who won a posthumous Oscar for his role as the Joker in The Dark Knight.

"He was so strong," Gilliam said.

"That's why none of it makes sense. The last night before he died we were shooting in Clerkenwell in London, this scene where Dr Parnassus's wagon collapses.

"The last piece of film of Heath is of him holding on for dear life to the back of a runaway travelling theatre. What a way to go! He was doing everything that night, all his own stunts. You really felt as a director there was nothing he wasn't capable of."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/-/entertainment/6105485/heath-at-heart-of-last-film-gilliam/

we get to drinkin' and talkin' an all

Offline Tony

• Jack
« Reply #1503 on: Sep 29, 2009, 09:22 PM »
   I am more than a little confused by Jackster's post above, containing an interview with Terry Gilliam.  The last lines seem to be saying Heath was filming in London the night before he died.
   It may be a minor point to some, but I had thought Heath had been back in New York for two or three days.  Whatever we read those first days, weeks, and even months have become a blur to many of us, but I am sure I had read he had gone for groceries 1-2 days before, and the cashier had reported that he was his usual modest self, bagging his purchases, himself, to be helpful.
  Am I reading the interview wrong?  If he was in the film shoot in Clerkenwell the night before, how could he have been in his apartment in New York taking a call from a director friend, also the night before?
  Maybe it's one sentence from Terry Gilliam fading too easily into the following sentence and so it is easily mis-read. I can't make any sense of it unless that's the case. Did anybody else notice the meaning of what was said wasn't so easy to disentangle?  Or have I got it wrong the other way and Heath was, in fact, in London the night before he passed on?  I guess I need to read the last part again and try to sort it out.

Offline lancecowboy

• Jack + Ennis
  • free to be, Always
« Reply #1504 on: Sep 29, 2009, 09:45 PM »
Good catch, Tony.  O0

To be honest, I hadn't read the whole article. Since you pointed it out, I believe you are right. Perhaps Terry was confused by the time difference of six hours between London and New York.  :s) In any case, I don't think it's much of a big deal. What Terry is trying to say is that Heath was doing his own stunts, like he normally would do. I recall he shot scenes in Four Feathers that involved him doing stunts that Adam taught him while filming Ned Kelly. The director said they basically had to do it without telling anyone because the insurance people would go crazy. You can see him jumping on to a galloping horse while holding on to the saddle horn. It's really impressive.  :h:
Heath, you are loved, like this, always.

Offline ksxks

• Jack + Ennis
  • brokeback got us good
« Reply #1505 on: Sep 29, 2009, 10:14 PM »
   I am more than a little confused by Jackster's post above, containing an interview with Terry Gilliam.  The last lines seem to be saying Heath was filming in London the night before he died.
   It may be a minor point to some, but I had thought Heath had been back in New York for two or three days.  Whatever we read those first days, weeks, and even months have become a blur to many of us, but I am sure I had read he had gone for groceries 1-2 days before, and the cashier had reported that he was his usual modest self, bagging his purchases, himself, to be helpful.
  Am I reading the interview wrong?  If he was in the film shoot in Clerkenwell the night before, how could he have been in his apartment in New York taking a call from a director friend, also the night before?
  Maybe it's one sentence from Terry Gilliam fading too easily into the following sentence and so it is easily mis-read. I can't make any sense of it unless that's the case. Did anybody else notice the meaning of what was said wasn't so easy to disentangle?  Or have I got it wrong the other way and Heath was, in fact, in London the night before he passed on?  I guess I need to read the last part again and try to sort it out.

He probably meant, the "last night of shooting" before Heath died.  That's how I read it.  That jumped out at me also, and I believe he just meant the last night they had shot.  Because then everyone left, to meet up later in Vancouver, right?  And Heath went back to NY.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline Tony

• Jack
« Reply #1506 on: Sep 29, 2009, 10:44 PM »
  Thanks, Andrew and Kathy.  I had thought I was the only one that saw some disjointing of the time frame, suggested by those last sentences.  I have gone back and read it yet again, and something else seemed possible:  Gilliam was emotionally connecting two separate events in his mind, the last scenes Heath appeared in, and very quickly after Heath had left, the last scenes that were shot before the disaster that caused all of us here to go into a blurred state of disbelief.
  In doing so, maybe he was engaging in the poetic license that was open to any and all that cared for Heath Ledger.  This seems all the more possible because Gilliam's second sentence, IMO, ranks as one of the most emotional and colorful epitaphs to be found in his various interviews.
 The reality was that Heath was in New York, resting up, or trying to, before going on to Vancouver.  But the blurred impression from Gilliam's interview, that he was still there, the night of the last shooting could also said to be true in a poetic sense:  he WAS still there. As long as I'm not confused any more over what seemed to be a breach of time frame, I am very comfortable with the romanticism implied by that breach.  That trait could be said to be part of why each of us is here, so it could not be denied to Terry Gilliam, if that was, in fact, what caused those images to blend in his mind.
  Thanks again to both of you, and also to Jackster for finding and posting what was there.

Offline jackster

• Ennis
  • dumbass missin'
« Reply #1507 on: Sep 30, 2009, 06:03 AM »
 Thanks again to both of you, and also to Jackster for finding and posting what was there.

More than welcome friend.
I think you, Andrew, and Kathy have got it right here. What was left out here in his statement was maybe some editorial help, so that it would read better. Such as: "the last night (of shooting), before Heath died, we were shooting in Clerkenwell . . ." This is what good copy editors get paid to do, to make what people say and what people read make sense. Don't always happen, huh? ::)
« Last Edit: Sep 30, 2009, 07:59 AM by jackster »

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1508 on: Sep 30, 2009, 09:54 PM »
Perfectly put jackster.  O0 That's exactly the way I read it too.

It's been so great to see all of the glowing reviews, both for the film as a whole and for Heath's performance.  :)
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
« Reply #1509 on: Oct 01, 2009, 10:16 AM »
Perfectly put jackster.  O0 That's exactly the way I read it too.

It's been so great to see all of the glowing reviews, both for the film as a whole and for Heath's performance.  :)

I completely agree ¡ But it's great,and at the same so sad... :_(
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline jackster

• Ennis
  • dumbass missin'
« Reply #1510 on: Oct 13, 2009, 04:09 AM »
Search on for Ledger scholarship winner
By Peter Mitchell, AAP October 7, 2009, 3:47 am

Australians in Film are looking for a young Australian actor to carry on the spirit of Heath Ledger.

Heath Ledger's family and Los Angeles-based Australians in Film (AIF) have embarked on a new search for a young Australian actor to carry on the spirit of the late Oscar winner and Dark Knight star.

The winner will receive the 2010 Heath Ledger Scholarship.

Sydney's Oliver Ackland, 29, was awarded the inaugural scholarship at a red carpet event at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel earlier this year.

The scholarship is designed to open doors to Hollywood casting directors and studios.

The 2009 scholarship was backed by Hollywood A-Listers Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Hugh Jackman, Deborra-Lee Furness, Phil Noyce, Baz Luhrmann, Catherine Martin and Ledger's former fiancee, Michelle Williams.

Judges included film director Gregor Jordan and Oscar nominee Rachel Griffiths.

"We are honoured and proud to know that the Australians in Film Heath Ledger Scholarship continues to be so well supported and respected within the industry," Ledger's mother, Sally, said.

The scholarship includes up to $US10,000 ($A11,396), a Qantas Australia-US roundtrip ticket, a VIP Package from casting service Showcast and access to LA-based Breakdown Services.

The Showcast package features a complimentary listing in the Showcast print and online publications and free multimedia exposure online on Showcast.

Breakdown Services will facilitate a promotion of the winner on the Virtual Channel Network and organise a complimentary five minute showreel and membership on the Breakdown Services Actor Access system

The winner's showreel link will be posted to LA agents for representation consideration and Breakdown Services will set up meetings for the winner with key casting directors

Breakdown Services will also publicise the scholarship to all LA based casting directors and agents via their network.

AIF and scholarship chairperson, Susie Dobson, said applications will be accepted from October 5 to November 30, 2009, and the winner will be announced in Hollywood on the eve of the March 7 Academy Awards ceremony.

Applications are available online at www.australiansinfilm.org.

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1511 on: Oct 13, 2009, 11:07 AM »
There will never be another Heath...

Offline jackster

• Ennis
  • dumbass missin'
« Reply #1512 on: Oct 13, 2009, 11:22 AM »
There will never be another Heath...
True enough.

Offline lancecowboy

• Jack + Ennis
  • free to be, Always
« Reply #1513 on: Oct 13, 2009, 11:35 PM »
Thanks, Jackster. That's wonderful. Heath was always helping his fellow Aussie actors, letting them stay at his LA home, etc. He would be so proud to know the scholarship is helping some actor open doors and getting opportunities and generally making a hard life easier.

I recall Heath's agent Alexander said that at one point, Heath was so broke that he borrowed money from him. I hope many Australian talents get discovered through the scholarship. It will put Heath's name into the history books when one of these win an Oscar or Emmy or whatever.

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1514 on: Oct 23, 2009, 11:19 AM »
This is not a new item, but I can't remember if it was posted here before.

Reading Ledger’s lips

Local actor hired to lip-read actor’s last remaining footage

A Vancouver actor and mime was tapped to lip-read some of the last footage of Oscar-nominated actor Heath Ledger.

Max Fomitchev, a local deaf actor, and wife Selena Lohan, were asked to decipher 11 minutes of footage shot during the making of Ledger’s last film, Terry Gilliam’s The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

Ledger died Jan. 22 in New York City. Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell replaced him in the role.

The footage, which has no audio, was taken from camera or costume tests during filming.
Fomitchev and Lohan spent three hours watching the footage.

“We were able to fill out what he was saying, and some of it was cheeky, a little sassy and rude,” Lohan said.
“We got to know him so well … he’s got such a sense of humour. He’s so playful.”

At one point, Ledger stopped, broke from character, and said, “I’m really not feeling very well,” she said, adding that the insight, so close to the actor’s death almost made her tear up.

“By the end of the three hours we felt like we had lost somebody.”

They were able to lip-read about 70 per cent of what the actor was saying, but don’t know how the deciphered footage will be used.

http://www.metronews.ca/vancouver/local/article/90241

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1515 on: Oct 23, 2009, 11:35 AM »
I think it has already been posted here,or at least,I have read it somewhere...It's the same,because the important here is that something were wrong inside Heath and nobody could help him.My poor boy... :_(
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline lancecowboy

• Jack + Ennis
  • free to be, Always
« Reply #1516 on: Oct 23, 2009, 01:25 PM »
Thanks, Keren.

[...]
At one point, Ledger stopped, broke from character, and said, “I’m really not feeling very well,” she said, adding that the insight, so close to the actor’s death almost made her tear up.
[...]

:_( :_( :_(

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1517 on: Dec 04, 2009, 07:02 PM »
A-Listers Set For Ledger’s Swan Song – Dr. Parnassus Screening For Australians In Film Los Angeles

A STAR-studded gathering will meet in Hollywood next month to watch Heath Ledger’s final film, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

The three actors who stepped in to finish the movie after Ledger’s death in 2008, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Colin Farrell, are on the guest list for the screening at the Montablan Theatre on December 8.

The film’s other stars, Vern Troyer, Tom Waits and Lily Cole, have also been invited.

There is also likely to be plenty of Australian A-List stars at the screening as the night is being hosted by LA-based organisation, Australians in Film, to support the 2010 Heath Ledger Scholarship.

The scholarship is designed to help a young Australian actor break into Hollywood.

The scholarship, in its second year, is supported by the Ledger family, Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackman, Baz Luhrmann, Phil Noyce, Rachel Griffiths, Gregor Jordan and Michelle Williams.

http://imaginariumofdrparnassus.com/blog/2009/12/02/a-listers-set-for-ledgers-swan-song-dr-parnassus-screening-for-australians-in-film-los-angeles/

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1518 on: Dec 06, 2009, 02:13 PM »
Theresa did an interview with Nicola Pecorini, the cinematographer of Dr Parnassus who was also a very close friend of Heath. He said such beautiful things about our boy. Here's the link (it was posted on the Dr Parnassus thread but I think it's worth posting here too):

http://imaginariumofdrparnassus.com/blog/2009/12/06/exclusive-nicola-picorini-director-of-photography-talks-to-dr-parnassus-support-site-about-the-film-heath-ledger-terry-gilliam/

They talk about Heath at the beginning of the interview, then Nicola talks about the movie and working with Terry Gilliam, and then towards the end he talks about Heath again, in length. It is so worth reading. Many of the things he said were mentioned by other friends of Heath as well... his insatiable curiousity and hunger for knowledge. His rare wisdom and depth. His generosity and how much he gave to others. Nicola also talked about what he wanted to do next, his plans for the future. I had to hold back the tears, reading about all these things he wanted to do and never got the chance. The things Nicola said about him were beautiful, but it made me so emotional and sad, to be reminded again of what an amazing, incredible man he was and what a huge loss his death was. There are just no words for such a loss. It breaks my heart.

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1519 on: Dec 06, 2009, 03:15 PM »
And, his curiosity was endless, he was like a sponge. If something interested him he would soak in it and never be satisfied till he would understand it and grasp the essence of it. His generosity matched his hunger for knowledge.  

What a sweet and interesting interview;thanks for sharing it with us,Keren ¡  :^^) It shows us one more time how great as an actor and as a person Heath was and,as you say,what a great loss not only the movie's world has had,but simply,the good people. :_(

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline HeathUltimate

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #1520 on: Dec 16, 2009, 08:09 PM »
JOHNNY DEPP comments on HEATH LEDGER!!!
http://insidemovies.moviefone.com/2009/12/16/johnny-depp-on-taking-over-for-heath-ledger-in-parnassus/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Though the circumstances of my involvement are extremely heartrending and unbelievably sad, I feel privileged to have been asked aboard to stand in on behalf of dear Heath ... He was the only player out there breathing heavy down the back of every established actor's neck with a thundering and ungovernable talent that came up on you quick, hissing rather mischievously with that cheeky grin, 'Hey ... get on out of my way boys, I'm coming through!' And does he ever!!!"
 O0 <^( <^( <^( <^(
"Anything interesting up there in Heaven?"

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #1521 on: Dec 16, 2009, 09:05 PM »
 :_(
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1522 on: Dec 17, 2009, 11:09 AM »
Thanks for this article,HU ¡  :^^) Indeed,everybody who knew him can only have kind and grateful words about him... :_(

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline ynnaf

• Lureen
« Reply #1523 on: Dec 19, 2009, 07:58 AM »
Washington: Johnny Depp has said he's privileged to play the role originally meant for Heath Ledger in new movie The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus.

Ledger had passed away due to an accidental drug overdose in January 2008, halfway through the filming.

"Though the circumstances of my involvement are extremely heartrending and unbelievably sad, I feel privileged to have been asked aboard to stand in on behalf of dear Heath...," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Moviefone.com.

He added: "He was the only player out there breathing heavy down the back of every established actor's neck with a thundering and ungovernable talent that came up on you quick, hissing rather mischievously with that cheeky grin, 'Hey... get on out of my way boys, I'm coming through!' And does he ever!"

An ensemble cast of Jude Law, Colin Farrell and Depp has filled in Ledger's shoes for the film.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_johnny-depp-privileged-to-replace-heath-ledger-in-new-film_1325036

Offline ynnaf

• Lureen
« Reply #1524 on: Dec 22, 2009, 12:17 PM »
Matt Damon talks about Heath:
"Heath's the best actor I've ever worked with," he says. "Coming off The Brothers Grimm, which wasn't particularly well-received, I remember telling people about him. 'Heath Ledger, you mean the guy from A Knight's Tale?' they would say. I'd tell them, 'No, you wait!' And then he did Brokeback Mountain and The Dark Knight. People just got a glimpse of what he was going to do. He was so full of life. I don't think I'll ever get over that, nor will anybody who knew him. He was a miracle of a man. It's just horrible. It sucks." He starts to tear up, and gulps down some much-needed mineral water.

http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/culture/matt-damon-golden-boy-20091222-lb0e.html

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1525 on: Dec 22, 2009, 01:33 PM »
Matt Damon talks about Heath:
http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/culture/matt-damon-golden-boy-20091222-lb0e.html

People just got a glimpse of what he was going to do. He was so full of life. I don't think I'll ever get over that, nor will anybody who knew himNor people who wasn't lucky to know him,Matt... :_( Thank you for this article,ynaff,another of the dozens from people who knew him and loved him... :^^)

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline lancecowboy

• Jack + Ennis
  • free to be, Always
« Reply #1526 on: Dec 23, 2009, 01:06 AM »

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1527 on: Dec 24, 2009, 06:21 AM »
Thanks, ynnaf. "He was a miracle of a man."  :_(

Yes, he was. Thank you for this quote ynnaf, it was heartbreaking but beautiful. :_(

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1528 on: Dec 24, 2009, 10:40 AM »
Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrel talk about completing Heath's role in The Imaginarium Of Dr Parnassus:

I especially loved what Colin said...

Johnny Depp:

“Maestro Gilliam has made a sublime film. Wonderfully enchanting and beautiful, The Imaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus is a uniquely ingenious, captivating creation; by turns wild, thrilling and hilarious in all its crazed, dilapidated majesty. Pure Gilliam magic!!!

It was an honor to represent Heath. He was the only player out there breathing heavy down the back of every established actors neck with a thundering and ungovernable talent that came up on you quick, hissing rather mischievously with that cheeky grin, “hey… get on out of my way boys, I’m coming through…” and does he ever!!! Heath is a marvel, Christopher Plummer beyond anything he’s ever done, Waits as the Devil is a God, Lily Cole and Andrew Garfield, the very foundation, are spectacular, Verne Troyer simply kicks ass and as for my other cohorts, Colin Farrell and Jude Law, they most certainly did Master Ledger very proud, I salute them.

Though the circumstances of my involvement are extremely heart-rending and unbelievably sad, I feel privileged to have been asked aboard to stand in on behalf of dear Heath.”

Jude Law:

“I have always loved Terry Gilliam’s films. Their heart, their soul, their mind, always inventive, touching, funny and relevant.

When I got the call, it was a double tug. I liked Heath very much as a man and admired him as an actor. To help finish his final piece of work was a tribute I felt compelled to make. To help Terry finish his film was an honour paid to a man I adore. I had a great time on the job.

Though we were all there in remembrance, Heath’s heart pushed us with great lightness to the finish.”

Colin Farrell:

“It’s not hard for me to imagine that if I ever look back on the films I’ve been a part of, and the stories I’ve had a hand in telling, one will stand out as so unique an experience, as to be incomparable. This experience was the shooting of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. The reasons for its uniqueness, sadly, are probably obvious to anyone who reads this.

Three of us had been asked to complete a task that had been set in motion by a man we greatly liked and respected as both a person and an artist. Being part of this film was never about filling Heath’s shoes as much as seeing them across the finish line. How I wish he had brought the film to its completion himself. Of course the whole crew felt this way. And the cast that we joined felt it too. It was this spirit of grieving the loss of Heath, that Johnny and Jude and I joined. But there was also a sense of dogged insistence. Insistence that Heath’s last piece of work should not be kept in the shadow of the light of day.

More than anything though – more than the sadness and shock, the vulnerability and un-suredness as to whether it was right to complete the film or not – was an incredible sense of love. A community of people, caterers and actors, electricians and make up artists had been brought together in a recognized sense of love and obligation, for and to, one of cinemas finest actors and most generous of men. It will be this sense of love amidst the sadness I will remember most. Such a gift and an honor, from Heath, to be a part of the trail that he left behind. RIP Heath Ledger x”

http://my.cineplex.com/showbiz-news/2009/12/depp-law-farrell-speak-out-about-their-part-imaginarium-doctor-parnassus/

Offline lancecowboy

• Jack + Ennis
  • free to be, Always
« Reply #1529 on: Dec 24, 2009, 06:17 PM »
Thanks, Keren, it is wonderful to hear what the three of them felt....never about filling Heath's shoes, but a dogged insistence to them walk across the finish line.  :(

I look forward to watching the film soon to open in Vancouver tomorrow, I think.