Author Topic: Welcome to Brokeback Mountain Forum  (Read 5249 times)

Offline brokebackmountain

• Brokebackmountain is now "ethan"
  • Administrator
  • Jack
Welcome to Brokeback Mountain Forum
« on: Dec 28, 2005, 01:18 AM »
Welcome to Brokeback Mountain community.  ;)

I heard of this movie only about one month before it was scheduled to be released and have not expected anything other than so called "gay cowboy" love story. I was so wrong.

After I went to see the movie, I felt in love with it and became obsessed. It has been a long time since I saw such a great movie. It motivated me to create this discussion forum for all the fans and as a dedication to this movie. I will try my best to make sure this forum is an informative, supportive and enjoyable community for all the members.

I hope this board will be used for all of you to share your Brokeback Mountain experiences. Feel free to post and create topics. Before you start, may I suggest that you read the GUIDELINES and FAQ & UPDATE topics.

Please help spread the word to others who like this movie about this forum and to those who have not seen about BBM. I hope you will enjoy your time in this forum as we share this wonderful BBM journey together. Thank you
[/font]  :D

brokebackmountain - Administrator
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2006, 08:05 AM by brokebackmountain »
Born from their love..forever bound by ours.

Offline brokebackmountain

• Brokebackmountain is now "ethan"
  • Administrator
  • Jack
Re: Welcome to Brokeback Mountain Forum
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2005, 01:24 AM »
We love to hear from you. Please take a moment and introduce yourself to the forum at the following topic. Thank you.

Introducing yourself here please....

Let me also invite you to meet our moderators HERE
« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2006, 08:00 AM by brokebackmountain »
Born from their love..forever bound by ours.