Author Topic: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory  (Read 1736892 times)

Offline carbyville

• Huh?
  • Jack + Ennis
Re: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory
« Reply #2520 on: Mar 03, 2008, 11:46 PM »
heathlover1  :ghug:

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
« Reply #2521 on: Mar 04, 2008, 04:38 AM »
I am a total wreck tonight. I keep looking at Heath's pictures, and I can't stop crying. I know I need to stop looking at him, thinking about him, and talking about him. I need to get him out of my mind. I can't stand it. I'm sick of crying. I'm angry that he's gone. I keep thinking "if only." It's not fair. There is a huge empty place in my heart, and somehow even in my life. It doesn't make any sese. I don't even have a friend or family member that I would feel this bad about if they died. If you knew my life, that would sound as bad as it does.

He was a bright spot in the world, and now it's just empty and dark, and even though he was never with me, I feel his absence and incredibly lonely right now. And I think about all the drugs I have in my nightstand, everything he had and more.

This is a very bad night for me. And like he said, and I have been saying for a year, "I feel good about dying." Most of the time I hope I don't wake up in the morning. That's how I'll feel when I go to bed tonight.

Good night everybody. :\'( :\'(

Aww, Sweetie, I know just how you feel. But I don't think that you should stop looking at him or thinking about him, I think you should let it all out and let yourself grieve. That's what I did, I cried for hours, even if I was sick of it, and I spent hours here reading posts and talking to people and crying more... your pain is real and legitimate and you shouldn't feel stupid about it, even if certain people can't understand it. It is possible to love someone that much even if you've never met him, I know because I feel the same. Heath was a significant part of our lives, and losing him is personal and devastating. So let yourself cry, don't hold it back, let it all out. I believe that's the only way to deal with grief. And know that we are here for you when you fall.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2522 on: Mar 04, 2008, 07:21 AM »
we are all here for you heathlover  :ghug:

heathlover1

« Reply #2523 on: Mar 04, 2008, 07:26 AM »
we are all here for you heathlover  :ghug:

Thanks. it was a rough night, and now I haven't slept  in two days.

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2524 on: Mar 04, 2008, 07:28 AM »
Thanks. it was a rough night, and now I haven't slept  in two days.

you have to sleep i had the same problem from the 14th of feb to the 17th and it isnt good i also stopped eating neither of these things helped i went to see a doctor and it helped though.

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2525 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:07 AM »
I see more beautiful posts here from more beautiful Brokies.

:ghug:  :ghug: to everyone.
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2526 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:16 AM »
i just watched the oprah show with the BBM cast and it was amazing and so sad heath said some really nice things and i just saddens me to know we wont be able to see him again soon and that we will have to wait along time to see him again.
he was talking baout how he thinks it is sad how people feel the need to voice negative opions about two people because they are in love and he was dead on, i miss him.

heathlover1

« Reply #2527 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:20 AM »
i just watched the oprah show with the BBM cast and it was amazing and so sad heath said some really nice things and i just saddens me to know we wont be able to see him again soon and that we will have to wait along time to see him again.
he was talking baout how he thinks it is sad how people feel the need to voice negative opions about two people because they are in love and he was dead on, i miss him.

You know, he had a gay uncle who was rejected by the family. Part of doing the movie was in his honor. Heath was the least judgmental person and loved and accepted everybody for who they were.

Wasn't it so sweet how he spoke of his love for Michelle and Matilda. It's so sad that it all ended. He was so happy.

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2528 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:27 AM »
You know, he had a gay uncle who was rejected by the family. Part of doing the movie was in his honor. Heath was the least judgmental person and loved and accepted everybody for who they were.

Wasn't it so sweet how he spoke of his love for Michelle and Matilda. It's so sad that it all ended. He was so happy.

i know  :\'( ,his uncle was rejected that was awful .i was also suprised how many years the script had been around for it was first proposed to jake when he was 16 which would make heath 17 i expect that it was always the intention that they would not be filming for a few years.

i cant beleive how the media portrayed heath after death showing a tape of him at a drug party it said he was smoking pot but i never seen anything of the sort yes a guy was taking a line while talking to him but heath was not smoking or snorting anything on the video just talking about how he shouldnt be there the media was wrong to show this it is a compleat lack of respect.

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
« Reply #2529 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:38 AM »

Yes,Matthew,it so sad to see him in shows like this by Oprah¡.Because then it was the time when he was the most beautiful psychically speaking and happiest emotionally speaking,wasn't he?.And little details as the way he and Michelle held hand together during the interview or how he looked at Jake and laughed with his funny remarks,now get a tragic dimension.

Yes,I think he was a very open-minded person,and perhaps having a gay uncle rejected for his family helped him a lot to understand another person's differences,and above all,TO RESPECT THEM.I remember the stupid controversy some persons set up when Heath said that kissing Jake was like kissing another person,with a soul and feelings...He declared that if they wanted him to confess he had felt like vomiting,they're wrong.They didn't understand a word about he meant,because he and his ideas were far beyond their little minds. (:)
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2530 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:42 AM »
i know  :\'( ,his uncle was rejected that was awful .i was also suprised how many years the script had been around for it was first proposed to jake when he was 16 which would make heath 17 i expect that it was always the intention that they would not be filming for a few years.

i cant beleive how the media portrayed heath after death showing a tape of him at a drug party it said he was smoking pot but i never seen anything of the sort yes a guy was taking a line while talking to him but heath was not smoking or snorting anything on the video just talking about how he shouldnt be there the media was wrong to show this it is a compleat lack of respect.

It's a complete shame that media deeps into people's mistakes and faults-pretending they have them...-,mainly when they can't already deffend themselves.That they take profit of a famous person's death to throw shit above them might be punished by law.
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2531 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:50 AM »
It's a complete shame that media deeps into people's mistakes and faults-pretending they have them...-,mainly when they can't already deffend themselves.That they take profit of a famous person's death to throw shit above them might be punished by law.

i know the thing is it is usually the celbrities that are nice people that get the brunt of it, the media exploits the certain good hearted celebrities weakness knowing that the celebrity will be to nice to to take them to court over it and will most likely just give in it is wrong.

Offline hpv

• Jack + Ennis
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
« Reply #2532 on: Mar 04, 2008, 12:44 PM »

I know heathlover1 , he had such a wise look at life... much above his years..
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline white_angel

• Alma
  • You're the only one for me, Heath Ledger
« Reply #2533 on: Mar 04, 2008, 02:02 PM »
I am a total wreck tonight. I keep looking at Heath's pictures, and I can't stop crying. I know I need to stop looking at him, thinking about him, and talking about him. I need to get him out of my mind. I can't stand it. I'm sick of crying. I'm angry that he's gone. I keep thinking "if only." It's not fair. There is a huge empty place in my heart, and somehow even in my life. It doesn't make any sese. I don't even have a friend or family member that I would feel this bad about if they died. If you knew my life, that would sound as bad as it does.

He was a bright spot in the world, and now it's just empty and dark, and even though he was never with me, I feel his absence and incredibly lonely right now. And I think about all the drugs I have in my nightstand, everything he had and more.

This is a very bad night for me. And like he said, and I have been saying for a year, "I feel good about dying." Most of the time I hope I don't wake up in the morning. That's how I'll feel when I go to bed tonight.

Good night everybody. :\'( :\'(

I feel the same. I feel  so empty without him and we all know that he was never with us  in person. but adoring  him  in his so beautiful aura  in his photos and movies. Heath is already a part of my daily life.. looking at him in his pictures and searching for all  his news articles everyday is a part of my routine .
,, and he's gone too soon..  I lost the biggest piece of my heart.
Can't take my eyes off of you Heath.

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #2534 on: Mar 04, 2008, 02:56 PM »

Hello Everybody   :^^)

Oh, how many heart-felt, beautifil posts I've seen! To everybody going through this tough time, I know what your going through!! He became such a big part of my life, someone I gave so much respect, one that never judged anyone and just loved it live. Still to this day I wonder, why him? The question still is criptic to me...But please, like many Brokies have sad, rejoice in his life, what he has done, how he was such a wonderful man and a wonderful father. Please, do not think of the movies he will not be in, or how we will never see a new photo again, I have done that already and it's just brought more sadness I say, do something, anything has a tribute to Heath, it might help you cope..I'm making a collage, others have made tribute videos or lighted candles, just do something to remember him by..Who knows, it might help..

Today, though, I was reminded of the trouble with media and misinterpretations. One of my classmates in Genetics wanted to see my camera and she was looking all my pictures. I had one taken of Ennis in BBM when he's at the bar with Jack while watching the movie and she just goes "Aww, Heath. Why did he have to kill himself?" Out of insticint, I blurted "He didn't kill himself" and she looked at me confused and said "But didn't be overdose on pills?", then I said "Yeah, but on accident"..She didn't ask me anything else about him after, but it made me thought how, the media has put so many ideas into peoples minds, making some people think, he wanted to kill himself?? I couldn't believe it, but what can we do?
"I doubt theres nothin' we can do"...Ennis got it right  :-\\

"The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." -- Heath Ledger

"For a moment in our lives, forever in our hearts." -- Heath Ledger, 1/22/08

"In the dark, I really felt like I could escape to anywhere.
To a place where anything could happen at any time.
Where chaos could reign but the world would never end."
-- Noah Mayer

As the World Turns -- April 2, 1956 - September 17, 2010

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2535 on: Mar 04, 2008, 03:00 PM »

Oh, how many heart-felt, beautifil posts I've seen! To everybody going through this tough time, I know what your going through!! He became such a big part of my life, someone I gave so much respect, one that never judged anyone and just loved it live. Still to this day I wonder, why him? The question still is criptic to me...But please, like many Brokies have sad, rejoice in his life, what he has done, how he was such a wonderful man and a wonderful father. Please, do not think of the movies he will not be in, or how we will never see a new photo again, I have done that already and it's just brought more sadness I say, do something, anything has a tribute to Heath, it might help you cope..I'm making a collage, others have made tribute videos or lighted candles, just do something to remember him by..Who knows, it might help..

Today, though, I was reminded of the trouble with media and misinterpretations. One of my classmates in Genetics wanted to see my camera and she was looking all my pictures. I had one taken of Ennis in BBM when he's at the bar with Jack while watching the movie and she just goes "Aww, Heath. Why did he have to kill himself?" Out of insticint, I blurted "He didn't kill himself" and she looked at me confused and said "But didn't be overdose on pills?", then I said "Yeah, but on accident"..She didn't ask me anything else about him after, but it made me thought how, the media has put so many ideas into peoples minds, making some people think, he wanted to kill himself?? I couldn't believe it, but what can we do?

no there is nothing we can do except block out the medias stupid lies and deception the media will exagerate a story for money at the expense of anything including the respected honur of a great man the sad thing is people pay attention and actully beleive it i suppose his fans and family know the truth and they are who really need to know.

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
  • I Miss You My Beautiful Baby
« Reply #2536 on: Mar 04, 2008, 03:05 PM »

I can't begin to tell you how many people have asked that and I have told them exactly what you said....

Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #2537 on: Mar 04, 2008, 03:10 PM »
no there is nothing we can do except block out the medias stupid lies and deception the media will exagerate a story for money at the expense of anything including the respected honur of a great man the sad thing is people pay attention and actully beleive it i suppose his fans and family know the truth and they are who really need to know.

You are very right Matt, the only ones who truely know the truth and know what a great man he was were the people he knew and his fans. I really hate the media now, it pisses me off that people, like Heath, living in the world of Hollywood and what not, have to go through all of the lies and assummtions that the media puts out, just for money!! I say, just let 'em be  :-\\

-- Noah Mayer

Offline white_angel

• Alma
« Reply #2538 on: Mar 04, 2008, 03:19 PM »
You are very right Matt, the only ones who truely know the truth and know what a great man he was were the people he knew and his fans. I really hate the media now, it pisses me off that people, like Heath, living in the world of Hollywood and what not, have to go through all of the lies and assummtions that the media puts out, just for money!! I say, just let 'em be  :-\\

The media has to create noise on Heath  in every newspaper and magazine . Heath is an amazing actor.
Who would not want to read news about him?   Whatever they wrote about him .sure a great seller!
awwww. I just want to see his photographs.. I don't care of any news about him now... we fans knew him well more than them. >:(   

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2539 on: Mar 04, 2008, 03:42 PM »
The media has to create noise on Heath  in every newspaper and magazine . Heath is an amazing actor.
Who would not want to read news about him?   Whatever they wrote about him .sure a great seller!
awwww. I just want to see his photographs.. I don't care of any news about him now... we fans knew him well more than them. >:(   

yer.

i just posted in the heaths birthday topic i am deffinately going to post there on the 4th of april this year in honoir of his memory. as i read some of the comments for his 27th and 28th birthday i felt my eyes well up and as i posted my comment i started crying i dont usually do crying i normally react differently and even this wasnt the having for breath sort but the tears were rolling down my cheeks. heath was and still is a great person and i dont see why just because he isnt physically here anymore we shouldnt aknowlage his birthday i couldnt forget it. nope not ever.

Offline Tony

• Jack
« Reply #2540 on: Mar 04, 2008, 04:34 PM »
    Matt's post reminded me that Heath's birthday IS coming up, and I kind of wonder if we could think something up to make it both a memorial
and a happy day.  Usually, that's the way it's done with relatives---no grieving, just a continuing proof we still count them amongst us.
Maybe somebody can come up with an idea.

LD----whenever you run into people who say stupid stuff, just tell them they got the story wrong, don't hold it against them, and that way
you don't lose a friend just because they hit a raw nerve.  Hmmm....that's probably what you did, anyway.  Good for you.

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2541 on: Mar 04, 2008, 04:54 PM »
    Matt's post reminded me that Heath's birthday IS coming up, and I kind of wonder if we could think something up to make it both a memorial
and a happy day.  Usually, that's the way it's done with relatives---no grieving, just a continuing proof we still count them amongst us.
Maybe somebody can come up with an idea.

LD----whenever you run into people who say stupid stuff, just tell them they got the story wrong, don't hold it against them, and that way
you don't lose a friend just because they hit a raw nerve.  Hmmm....that's probably what you did, anyway.  Good for you.

maybe we could make a big chain letter or like a large picture collage were a large blanc page gets emailed from person to person and they add there picture and message and the send it on again it may be too hard to pull of though with all of our members  :s)

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2542 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:27 PM »
At the Vegas gathering, we paid our tribute to Heath at the Valley of Fire.

The photo frame was from chameau, porch from kathy, and the one on the right is from LJN.

We each also placed a rock inside of the cave. Rest in peace, Heath.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline Hanna

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2543 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:29 PM »
That was a wonderful thing to do, Vegas Brokies!  <^(  :\'(
Very beautiful.
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #2544 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:45 PM »

Oh, that was just wonderful guys, thank you!!  <^(
« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2008, 10:02 PM by chameau »

-- Noah Mayer

Offline JT

• Jack + Ennis
  • Brokeback? Mountain? My home this is!
« Reply #2545 on: Mar 04, 2008, 10:15 PM »

The photo frame was from chameau, porch from kathy, and the one on the right is from LJN.

Thanks to all of you who made it possible.  It was a very touching moment!  I think Heath would have appriciate that and I think he would love to roam the Valley of Fire.  Rest in peace dear Heath.

Offline white_angel

• Alma
« Reply #2546 on: Mar 05, 2008, 02:27 AM »
yer.

i just posted in the heaths birthday topic i am deffinately going to post there on the 4th of april this year in honoir of his memory. as i read some of the comments for his 27th and 28th birthday i felt my eyes well up and as i posted my comment i started crying i dont usually do crying i normally react differently and even this wasnt the having for breath sort but the tears were rolling down my cheeks. heath was and still is a great person and i dont see why just because he isnt physically here anymore we shouldnt aknowlage his birthday i couldnt forget it. nope not ever.

We are definitely  to remember our baby on his birthdays . all  the special occasions in his memory  should be remembered  and acknowledge, this are all so important to him.

We lost the soul who gave us the true essence of love but his spirit runs free spreading the news ..Born from their love. forever bound by ours.

Friends who see me in tears for Heath does not bother to ask anymore. they know I am at mourn.

Heath baby. you occupied a very special place in our hearts.

White_angel

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2547 on: Mar 05, 2008, 03:52 AM »

Wonderful tribute,boys.I'm sure that Heath has seen it and he's smiling from Heaven by seeing how many persons love him. <^(  I'm for doing something special in his birthday,because is always nice to remember the day in which someone as beautiful as him was born.Just to remember the good times he has given to us from that very moment...

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
« Reply #2548 on: Mar 05, 2008, 09:31 AM »

That's a beautiful thing to do. I like the idea of leaving tributes like this in different parts of the world, wherever brokies meet. If anyone comes across these tributes we left, they will know how loved Heath was. And that he will never be forgotten by those who loved him.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Rosie

• Jack + Ennis
  • that old cold time
« Reply #2549 on: Mar 05, 2008, 10:44 AM »

Wow.  :ghug:
Danny and me, Danny and me,  Danny and me and the sea,
Bobbing out of Pleasure Bay, the islands on our lee;
Spectacle, Georges, Gallops, the sun-wash on the brine
Castle Island where Skovo danced a bear-dance in bear-time.
The Golden Boy has chosen, I know what I will be
Danny and me, seanchai, Danny and me and the sea.

A Map of the Harbor Islands JG Hayes