Author Topic: A Return to Brokeback Mountain: Photos & Interviews from the Historic Hollywood  (Read 3958 times)

Offline brokebacksoul

• Jack + Ennis
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)

Probably it's just me again who missed it (and didn't find it mentioned on EJ)  ^*()  but  ---  Anyone knows or heard of THIS?

A Return to Brokeback Mountain: Photos & Interviews from the Historic Hollywood Premiere
Kindle Edition by Nicholas Snow (Author, Editor, Photographer) ...

A ReturnTo Brokeback Mountain. On November 29, 2005, Entertainment Journalist Nicholas Snow was on the red carpet for the historic Hollywood premiere of Brokeback Mountain (which actually took place at the Mann National Theater in Westwood California). Everyone in attendance that night became a part of history, helping to launch a movie that would transform the lives of countless people around the world.. Brokeback Mountain would go on to become the most beloved, financially successful and critically acclaimed gay-themed films ever made, conveying the deep, undeniable humanity of authentic love, as well as the reasons for and costs of locking that love in the darkest closets. This book includes historic interviews and photos from that fateful premiere night. It's time to Return to Brokeback Mountain with Nicholas Snow.

I copy the link  .... You can flip through the content overview and the first pages of the book here:

https://www.amazon.com/Return-Brokeback-Mountain-Interviews-Hollywood-ebook/dp/B00FCKLY5S/175-4056151-1476157?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00FCKLY5S&linkCode=as2&linkId=4I5BSWSKKLHC3E5L&redirect=true&ref_=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl&tag=httpwwwsnowbc-20

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
Thank you, BBsoul! Personally, I have never heard of this book before. There is only a Kindle edition? No "real" book?
It could be like this - just like this - always

Later, that dozy embrace solidified in his memory as the single moment of artless, charmed happiness in their separate and difficult lives. Annie Proulx

Offline brokebacksoul

• Jack + Ennis
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)

As yet I didn't figure out about a ,real book'  (although I can hardly imagine there is NOT  ^*() ) ...

In case of any news about this from anyone's side I hope we'll meet at this place again.   ;) :)

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
Yes, rendez-vous here in case of new informations!   :c)  ;) 
It could be like this - just like this - always

Later, that dozy embrace solidified in his memory as the single moment of artless, charmed happiness in their separate and difficult lives. Annie Proulx

Offline tizi17

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I love you Ennis, always did and always will..
".. a love that dare not speak its name.." oscar wilde

Offline tpe

• Jack + Ennis
Just saw this.  Thanks for the info, BBS!

Offline tizi17

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I love you Ennis, always did and always will..
well one can already buy it on amazon...

i will have a look at it...  O0
".. a love that dare not speak its name.." oscar wilde