Author Topic: BBM DVD's major price cut @ Bestbuy - Black Friday weekend only  (Read 4463 times)

Offline Insomniac487

• Lureen
As we all know, one if not, the most.. biggest sale of the year is here.  Black friday, the day after thanksgiving.  Sorry for the last minute notice, but I just found out.  Heh. 

Brokeback mountain, the DVD (widescreen edition) is on sale for $4.99, instead of the usual price of $19.98! Amazing price cut huh? Thats pretty much 1/4 of what it usually cost.  So if you haven't grabbed your copies yet, or want to do your christmas shopping early, then head on down to BestBuy! (Areas may vary, check the official website www.bestbuy.com).  If you live in Southern California like me, then im pretty sure ALL bestbuys in the area are doing it

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7741508&st=brokeback+mountain&type=product&id=1534065

thought i'd just let you guys know  8) *EDIT* this is going on for Thursday (thanksgiving day), Frirday (today), and Saturday.  So theres about 2 more days left
« Last Edit: Nov 24, 2006, 06:17 PM by Insomniac487 »
name's kevin

Offline carbyville

• Huh?
  • Jack + Ennis
I know what's going to be under my family's trees from me this year  ;D

Offline dirtbiker

• Jack + Ennis
I just *had* to go down to BB and get my 2 copies of the FS version.  What a deal!   ;D

Offline Insomniac487

• Lureen
I went to the Westminster BestBuy today (southern california location) only to find out that they completely out of stock although their computers said they had 12 left, guess they don't update fast enough huh? I went even as far as to check every single DVD section.. drama, western, comedy, etc just to see if it was misplaced.  and the only one i saw was the one that came with another movie (2pack).  Oh well, it was worth it!

Called 3 other stores in the area too.... they're all out :) In a way im bummed, but at the same time excited.. knowing that its a hot seller, and that more & more people are going to get touched by this unbelievable, Amazing powerful love story.  It's going to give people feelings they've never felt, and movies like this come once in a blue moon. It's going to touch lots of lives.  and to those who have already seen it, they're going to re-experience "an emotional rollercoaster" - Jake.  so glad to hear that they're out!  :c) If you guys didnt get a chance to get one, you can still get one for $6.88 at walmart (quanitiy varies, check local listings)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4692747
name's kevin