Author Topic: Heath Ledger - News Articles and Tributes  (Read 646865 times)

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Heath Ledger - News Articles and Tributes
« Reply #1590 on: May 30, 2011, 11:16 AM »
 ;D I can imagine both Heath and the journalist trying to save the honeybee! Nevertheless,it was not neccesary to say I'm telling this story because it shows what a nice guy he was.We already knew it; for this same reason,we have felt so bad since his passing away... :-\\
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1591 on: Jul 25, 2011, 09:59 AM »
With the permission of our lovely friend Theresa Shell,here you're her interview with the cinematographer Nicola Pecorini.It's lovely (and sad) how affectionately he talks about Heath,"his brother"; and is also sad to read about the future project he and Daniel Auber were to do with Heath prior to his untimely death...Surely it has been posted before,but now Theresa has wanted to share it again. :_(

Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
« Reply #1594 on: Jul 25, 2011, 11:56 AM »
With the permission of our lovely friend Theresa Shell,here you're her interview with the cinematographer Nicola Pecorini.It's lovely (and sad) how affectionately he talks about Heath,"his brother"; and is also sad to read about the future project he and Daniel Auber were to do with Heath prior to his untimely death...Surely it has been posted before,but now Theresa has wanted to share it again. :_(

I remember reading this interview when Theresa first published it. I agree, it's so lovely how Nicola talked about Heath, all the things he said about him, you can feel what good friends they were. You can feel what an amazing person Heath was through Nicola's stories. It makes me smile and it makes me sad...
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1595 on: Jul 26, 2011, 12:17 PM »
I remember reading this interview when Theresa first published it. I agree, it's so lovely how Nicola talked about Heath, all the things he said about him, you can feel what good friends they were. You can feel what an amazing person Heath was through Nicola's stories. It makes me smile and it makes me sad...

Yes,me too...I wrote a message to Theresa commenting this link and I added that I still miss Heath.She answered this:  :_(

He was just the most exceptional, loving, brilliant boy. My beautiful boy. I will miss him always and there will always be a hole in me.Something missing now that he is gone. As long as I draw breath, there will be a celebration remembering his life somewhere to remind the world of the beauty that was once with us in Heath. I'll never let him be forgotten and to know that you precious Brokies, whom I love so much, are there means more than I could ever say. Ennisjack and everyone there holds a very special place in my heart.

Hopefully the day will come when I can share stories of him and I would be honored if it were to be with you.

Theresa..

Beautiful woman...It's not strange that they both had a beautiful friendship... :ghug:

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1597 on: Jul 26, 2011, 02:13 PM »
I will miss him always and there will always be a hole in me.

So true. I feel the same, even if I never met him. :_(

Hearing about Amy Winehouse brought back so many bad memories for me... Now every time I think of her death it reminds me of that horrible, horrible day.

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1598 on: Jul 28, 2011, 10:47 AM »
I will miss him always and there will always be a hole in me.

So true. I feel the same, even if I never met him. :_(

Hearing about Amy Winehouse brought back so many bad memories for me... Now every time I think of her death it reminds me of that horrible, horrible day.

Yes,me too...I think everybody who knew him,personally or by reading about his life,has some kind of hole inside them since that day.IMO,Heath was one of these persons one can't forget because there's only one among a thousand persons... :ghug:

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1599 on: Nov 22, 2011, 11:06 AM »
A nice and tender tribute to Heath from Michelle.  :_(

Michelle Williams reveals her pixie haircut is a tribute to Heath Ledger

ACTRESS Michelle Williams has touchingly revealed she lives with a constant reminder of her lost love, Heath Ledger.
The US starlet says that she's kept her stunning pixie haircut in memory of the Australian actor, who died in January 2008.

"I cut it for the one straight man who has ever liked short hair and I wear it in memorial of somebody who really loved it," Williams, 31, told UK Elle magazine, clearly meaning her old love.

The Dawson's Creek star first cut her hair way back in 2007, when she and Ledger were going through a rough time in their relationship.

The couple had a daughter, Matilda, now aged six, and Williams has said Ledger's spirit lives on in her.

She admits the cut took some getting used to.

We think it's the ultimate romantic gesture, and Ledger, wherever he is, would be honoured to see his ex's tribute to him.

The super-short pixie cut is a hairstyle that's recently started gaining a celebrity style following. Fellow actors Carey Mulligan and Emma Watson have also embraced the look, which suits smaller, heart-shaped faces.

"I've really grown into it - I feel like myself with short hair. And it's been a really long time since I had long hair, five years," Williams told the fashion magazine.

"Of course, the only people who like it are gay men and my girlfriends. Straight men across the board are not into this hair."

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1600 on: Nov 22, 2011, 02:12 PM »
That's so touching. My heart goes out for Michelle, I doubt she'll ever love another man the way she loved Heath.

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1601 on: Dec 22, 2011, 09:45 AM »
This is important so please read!!!!

Everybody, please sign this petition and say NO to a movie about Heath's death. This kind of movie only invites rumors and speculations, and we've had enough of those in the days after his passing. It will be hurtful to his family, his friends, and anybody who loves him. Michelle Williams is also strongly against this movie since she fears it would only hurt Matilda. One day a movie celebrating Heath's life and achievements will be appropriate, but certainly not a movie that focuses on the circumstances around his death. Please sign this petition and help by spreading the word - forward it to your friends, post it on your facebook page, whatever. Thank you!

http://www.webpetitions.com/signatures/say-no-to-a-movie-about-heath-ledger-s-death/8604

This is the content of the petition:

"Recently we found out there are plans to make a movie about Heath Ledger's death..
We, the fans, are not happy to hear about these plans. This movie will be based on speculations only, it will hurt Heath's daughter Matilda, his parents, his sisters and other family. It will also hurt his true fans. Therefor, this movie will not at all contribute to anything good.
We ask everybody to sign the petition and spread it around the world. These plans for this awful movie must be stopped!

We will try to approach as many movie companies and producers and other people who matter in this industry as we can. But we need your help also. Spread this link, make everybody sign the petition.
Heath and his loved ones do not deserve to be hurt this much more."

Offline christie wood

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1602 on: Dec 22, 2011, 10:27 AM »
I agree Keren, this is terrible. I actually felt sick reading about it. I've registered to sign the petition - I really hope lots of people sign it, how can anyone want to see this?  Its so hurtful and insulting to his family and friends, and will bring back very painful memories.  :_( :_(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline froggy

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Ennis for Mr Brokeback 2007!!!
« Reply #1603 on: Dec 22, 2011, 03:40 PM »
Thats terrible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592)

Heath, I swear ...

vedrana

« Reply #1604 on: Dec 22, 2011, 03:57 PM »
If they had any good intention at all, they would make a movie about Heath's plentiful life, not his death. :(

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1605 on: Dec 22, 2011, 06:13 PM »
They are persons who don't feel the least pity for a family who has lost a son,a brother or a father in such a young age.It's disgusting and of course,I will sign the petition ¡ Thanks for sharing it,Keren ¡  >:(

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1606 on: Dec 29, 2011, 10:14 AM »
I have wanted to share with you what I consider a kind of little tribute to Heath,on the part on one of his many friends: Theresa Shell.She says in it some kind and lovely words about our boy,and that's the reason why I have included here; moreover,which tribute can be truer and more felt than the one of a friend?.The case is that I sent the link to her so that she could sign it also,what she didn't know still.Her answer was what follows:

...Please don't be sad about Heath at Christmas. He loved Christmas and would want you to be happy. He had the ability to make people feel they knew him like a brother because he was so kind and so real. In time perhaps I will feel comfortable telling stories. I hope I get to that place.

Best wishes & Merry Christmas,

Doubtless,Heath was able to leave a deep memory and a feeling of love and friendship in everybody who had known him...I really hope someday Theresa will feel comfortable enough as to be able to share with us all the good moments she shared with him; it would be as to live by ourselves too and feel him a little more alive in us... :_( :_( :_(

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline froggy

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1607 on: Feb 22, 2012, 03:59 PM »
Thanks for sharing x

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.

Heath, I swear ...

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1608 on: Feb 27, 2012, 12:34 PM »

"I'm not being hyperbolic at all by saying this, but he's the best actor I have ever worked with ... yeah ... you know ... I don't know what to say about that ... it's just terrible and it's not something that I'll ever get over nor do I think anybody who knew him could ever get over. He is a really, really special guy and I think to people who knew him it just felt like his light was just too bright for this place."

Offline froggy

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1609 on: Feb 27, 2012, 02:58 PM »
:(

thanks for posting it x

Heath, I swear ...

Offline stephan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1610 on: Feb 27, 2012, 05:08 PM »
 :_(

Oh my....  :_(

Yes, thanks for posting this, Keren.

Offline sassym

• Alma Jr.
  • Ya know it could be like this, just like this alwa
« Reply #1611 on: Mar 05, 2012, 12:03 PM »
I enjoyed reading the last few posts. I found out about Michelle's reason for wearing her pixie cut...which I love...from another fan site, then I read her words here. TY.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ennis Del Mar: We can get together... once in a while, way the hell out in the middle of nowhere, but...
Jack Twist: Once in a while? Every four fu**in' years?
Ennis Del Mar: If you can't fix it, Jack, you gotta stand it.
Jack Twist: For how long?
Ennis Del Mar: For as long as we can ride it. There ain't no reins on this one.

Offline Asali

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1612 on: Mar 15, 2012, 04:09 AM »
Recently I made a trip to Perth, here I am at the Heath Ledger Memorial.

"People's minds are like parachutes. To function properly they must first be open." - W.G.P.

It use to feel like a mass of dots. But more and more these days, I feel like we're all connected. (Latter Days)

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1613 on: Mar 15, 2012, 07:07 AM »
OMG Asali, I didn't know you went there. How did you feel, seeing the memorial? I know it would make me very emotional to be there.

Offline Asali

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1614 on: Mar 15, 2012, 02:30 PM »
OMG Asali, I didn't know you went there. How did you feel, seeing the memorial? I know it would make me very emotional to be there.
It was very special, couldn't believe I was actually there and it's in the most beautiful peaceful spot.
"People's minds are like parachutes. To function properly they must first be open." - W.G.P.

It use to feel like a mass of dots. But more and more these days, I feel like we're all connected. (Latter Days)

Offline trekfan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1615 on: Mar 16, 2012, 08:57 AM »
I'm very happy you got to see the memorial and hang out in Perth.    What else did you do while you were there?  Did you go to Cottlesloe beach?

Aren't we at the stage these days when it just doesn't ... matter? It's a story of love and it's a story between two people. If people can't get over that and just accept it as a story, then that's their problem. I'm big enough and brave enough to do it. - Heath Ledger on doing BBM

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1616 on: Mar 16, 2012, 12:06 PM »
Recently I made a trip to Perth, here I am at the Heath Ledger Memorial.

It was very special, couldn't believe I was actually there and it's in the most beautiful peaceful spot.
I believe you,since I know I would cry by seeing it; I take for granted that the place is as special as Heath was. :-\\  <^(

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline Asali

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1617 on: Mar 17, 2012, 05:06 AM »
I'm very happy you got to see the memorial and hang out in Perth.    What else did you do while you were there?  Did you go to Cottlesloe beach?

Yes I went to Cottlesloe Beach with my husband, nephew and his wife and their two boys. I walked on the sand but didn't go swimming.

Offline stephan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1618 on: Mar 17, 2012, 06:26 AM »

Thanks for the photos, Asali. Just reading about your trip brings me to the edge of tears  :-\\

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #1619 on: Apr 08, 2012, 05:44 PM »