Author Topic: Pics of Ennis and Jack together  (Read 1618471 times)

Offline Forever

• Jack
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4680 on: Sep 14, 2012, 04:07 PM »

« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2012, 05:19 AM by keren_b »
you have no idea how bad it gets!!!

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4681 on: Sep 15, 2012, 05:34 AM »
Thanks for the pics Geneviève! ^f^

<^( <^(   
It could be like this - just like this - always

Later, that dozy embrace solidified in his memory as the single moment of artless, charmed happiness in their separate and difficult lives. Annie Proulx

Offline brokebacksoul

• Jack + Ennis
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
« Reply #4682 on: Sep 15, 2012, 11:45 AM »

This one has been posted by WCI before ...

but I hope he and others don't mind I put it here again; I just love it.  :)

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline WildCatIsle

• Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
« Reply #4683 on: Sep 15, 2012, 02:31 PM »

Not at all, I also love that pic

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4684 on: Sep 16, 2012, 01:26 PM »

I never seen it before and I love it! Thank you!  ^f^

Later, that dozy embrace solidified in his memory as the single moment of artless, charmed happiness in their separate and difficult lives. Annie Proulx

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4685 on: Sep 18, 2012, 03:44 AM »
Ennis : Come here lil' darlin'... <^(  They are so happy to see each other. They are beautiful.

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4686 on: Sep 20, 2012, 07:31 AM »

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4687 on: Sep 20, 2012, 07:35 AM »

(:*

Offline Forever

• Jack
« Reply #4688 on: Sep 20, 2012, 07:59 AM »

(:*

O-M-G!!! Are these 2 pix good for our own sanity???  (^) Jacks pulls Ennis's shirt so hard, his brand new shirt poor thing! but I like the way Jack pulls his shirt, trying to kiss Ennis again and again!!!  <^(

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4689 on: Sep 20, 2012, 09:06 AM »
O-M-G!!! Are these 2 pix good for our own sanity???  (^) Jacks pulls Ennis's shirt so hard, his brand new shirt poor thing! but I like the way Jack pulls his shirt, trying to kiss Ennis again and again!!!  <^(

;D  I don't think so... but I can't help myself :-\\  I'm addicted and it's not going better! :i

Yes, Jack can't stop kissing Ennis, grabs his shirt, trying to keep Ennis close to him and never let him go  <^(  Ennis is trying to calm down but he is so attracted to Jack... They no longer control their feelings and desires. Powerful scene, and so intense!

Offline Forever

• Jack
« Reply #4690 on: Sep 20, 2012, 09:44 AM »

Jack doesn't know yet what it's going to be, a punch of a kiss? You should trust your lover Jack, because it's going to be a passionate kiss! and that's all you deserve after so much time apart!!!  <^( <^( <^(

Offline Forever

• Jack
« Reply #4691 on: Sep 20, 2012, 09:56 AM »
;D  I don't think so... but I can't help myself :-\\  I'm addicted and it's not going better! :i

Yes, Jack can't stop kissing Ennis, grabs his shirt, trying to keep Ennis close to him and never let him go  <^(  Ennis is trying to calm down but he is so attracted to Jack... They no longer control their feelings and desires. Powerful scene, and so intense!

Me neither!!! I try sometimes very hard not to surf on our beloved forum, but it's stronger than me, they are too beautiful together, they are bigger than life itself! And I love this community, I feel so much more alive when I am with you all! I must be surely an incurable dreamer!  ::)

Offline brokebacksoul

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #4692 on: Sep 20, 2012, 09:58 AM »

In that, I can't comfort you both.  *sigh*  :-\\      Old Brokeback got us good.  :-\\                 

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4693 on: Sep 20, 2012, 10:09 AM »

In that, I can't comfort you both.  *sigh*  :-\\      Old Brokeback got us good.  :-\\                 

I know... There's no reins on that one, huh? :-\\

Thanks for the pic... even if it doesn't help neither... ;D   ^f^

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4694 on: Sep 20, 2012, 10:12 AM »
Me neither!!! I try sometimes very hard not to surf on our beloved forum, but it's stronger than me, they are too beautiful together, they are bigger than life itself! And I love this community, I feel so much more alive when I am with you all! I must be surely an incurable dreamer!  ::)

Me too, a lot. The Brokies are wonderful people. I'm glad to be here, happily we are not alone in our crazy passion for Ennis & Jack!  :ghug:

Offline Forever

• Jack
« Reply #4695 on: Sep 20, 2012, 10:43 AM »

Yes, old Brokeback got us good!!!  :-\\ I've never been so obsessed by a movie like that before!  ^*() and very often I imagine a niew sequel of Brokeback with Heath and Jake, like the superman movies, Brokeback2, Brokeback3, with the fanfic of Kitty!!! Ok, I'm going crazy now!!! I should think more of my own sanity!!!  :i

Offline Forever

• Jack
« Reply #4696 on: Sep 20, 2012, 11:06 AM »

This is one of my fav pix of Brokeback! So you love me too son of a b&% and you didn't tell me! Jack is so in love and feels so much pain at the same time!  <^( <^( <^(
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2012, 05:21 AM by keren_b »

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4697 on: Sep 21, 2012, 10:37 AM »

This is one of my fav pix of Brokeback! So you love me too son of a b&% and you didn't tell me! Jack is so in love and feels so much pain at the same time!  <^( <^( <^(

Yes, this pic is wonderful! You described it very well! The mix of feelings in Jack's eyes... surprise, love, pain and so much more!  <^(

Offline brokebacksoul

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #4698 on: Sep 21, 2012, 02:10 PM »
Yes, old Brokeback got us good!!!  :-\\ I've never been so obsessed by a movie like that before!  ^*() and very often I imagine a niew sequel of Brokeback with Heath and Jake, like the superman movies, Brokeback2, Brokeback3, with the fanfic of Kitty!!! Ok, I'm going crazy now!!! I should think more of my own sanity!!!  :i

Well, to be honest, that's not my cup of tea  :-\\   
I appreciate the fanfics and I know especially Kitty is a really good writer  O0     ...  the crux is I CAN'T see Ennis & Jack in them, more some other guys  (not bad either ::)  ... but they are not EJ)
It's also hard for me to imagine BBM 2 or 3  ;) ...  and I really hope I'll never have to watch something like "Brokeback Mountain reloaded"  :*(  with some other actors. OMG !!!

For me, there will always be  E & J, as we know them from the SS and the movie ... pure and deep, the beauty of their tragedy. :_(   No more, no less.

But this belongs to other threads  ...
                                 I guess now we are so much OT I better quickly add an EJ pic to distract the mods.  ;)

Offline brokebacksoul

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #4699 on: Sep 21, 2012, 02:16 PM »

This is one of my fav pix of Brokeback! So you love me too son of a b&% and you didn't tell me! Jack is so in love and feels so much pain at the same time!  <^( <^( <^(

Absolutely. Love it, too.  <^(

Offline Forever

• Jack
« Reply #4700 on: Sep 21, 2012, 02:38 PM »

Well, to be honest, that's not my cup of tea  :-\\    
I appreciate the fanfics and I know especially Kitty is a really good writer  O0     ...  the crux is I CAN'T see Ennis & Jack in them, more some other guys  (not bad either ::)  ... but they are not EJ)
It's also hard for me to imagine BBM 2 or 3  ;) ...  and I really hope I'll never have to watch something like "Brokeback Mountain reloaded"  :*(  with some other actors. OMG !!!

For me, there will always be  E & J, as we know them from the SS and the movie ... pure and deep, the beauty of their tragedy. :_(   No more, no less.

But this belongs to other threads  ...
                                 I guess now we are so much OT I better quickly add an EJ pic to distract the mods.  ;)

Yes, you're right about Brokeback, I can't imagine another Brokeback without Heath and Jake on the screen! But in my mind well,  ^*() I replay the scene of their separation and I make the truck of Jack turns back precisely at the place where Ennis has collapsed crying his pain and grief. Yes in my mind I have done this a thousand times! Yes, I know I'm an incurable romantic!  ::) This collage is so beautiful BBsoul,  ^f^ did you do it by yourself?
« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2012, 03:09 PM by Forever »

Offline brokebacksoul

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #4701 on: Sep 21, 2012, 03:30 PM »
Yes, you're right about Brokeback, I can't imagine another Brokeback without Heath and Jake on the screen! But in my mind well,  ^*() I replay the scene of their separation and I make the truck of Jack turns back precisely at the place where Ennis has collapsed crying his pain and grief. Yes in my mind I have done this a thousand times! Yes, I know I'm an incurable romantic!  ::) This collage is so beautiful BBsoul,  ^f^ did you do it by yourself?

I understand.   :^^)     And in a way, we all are, in here.  Sometimes even more than is good for us, I think  :-\\   Well, or maybe good for us, indeed.  ^*()

And the collage ... oh no, I didn't do it myself, I'm totally clueless in doing such things.

But with a bit of luck you come across some nice ones on the net. One more I've found ...

deviantart.net by Stefneh 5295

« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2012, 05:23 AM by keren_b »

Offline Forever

• Jack
« Reply #4702 on: Sep 21, 2012, 03:44 PM »
                    I understand.   :^^)     And in a way, we all are, in here.  Sometimes even more than is good for us, I think  :-\\   Well, or maybe good for us, indeed.  ^*()

And the collage ... oh no, I didn't do it myself, I'm totally clueless in doing such things.

But with a bit of luck you come across some nice ones on the net. One more I've found ...

deviantart.net by Stefneh 5295

Yes! Old Brokeback got us good!  :-\\ Beautiful collage of our boys, thank you for sharing BBsoul,  ^f^ and good night!   :^^)
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2012, 05:23 AM by keren_b »

Offline Forever

• Jack
« Reply #4703 on: Sep 21, 2012, 03:52 PM »

Ennis strikes back!!! I mean the pic is back!!!  #s}
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2012, 05:24 AM by keren_b »

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4704 on: Sep 21, 2012, 04:01 PM »

Ennis strikes back!!! I mean the pic is back!!!  #s}

&**) Good! Ennis can hug and kiss passionately his beautiful Jack now!! <^(

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4705 on: Sep 22, 2012, 04:54 AM »

Just wanted to add that I understand what you mean Geneviève, never enough of Brokeback, never enough... But as BBsoul said, to me Brokeback is the SS and the movie, nothing else. At the beginning of my PBS I've read some Kitty's writing, she is very talented, but it was difficult for me to imagine Ennis and Jack in another situations. :-\\

And I hope that there will never be a kind of Brokeback : the return  (^) OMG, noooooooo!!!  To me, Brokeback Mountain, it's Annie Proulx' short story, Ang Lee' movie, Ennis/Heath and Jack/Jake. Brokeback belongs to them! <^(

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4706 on: Sep 22, 2012, 05:00 AM »

Absolutely. Love it, too.  <^(

<^(  I always loved this pic with these lines. This is so beautiful.

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
« Reply #4707 on: Sep 22, 2012, 05:30 AM »
I hope you don't mind girls, but I downsized some of your pics that were really big. Here's an explanation on how to downsize:

nb: if you are posting a picture that is quite big, the option of copying and pasting the IMG code would be best.
Keep in mind that some members still use dial up and big images slow down the uploading of the pages.

Also, if you have posted a picture using the second option (with the image URL) you can resize it like this:

[img width=800]URL[ /img]

or even

[img width=400]URL[ /img]

I usually downsize the really big pics to width=750, so I can see the whole pic on my screen without scrolling. When you quote a pic that someone else has posted, it's best to downsize to width=250, or even 200.

That's all, keep posting! and I love the discussion here. :)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline BBMsheep

• Jack + Ennis
  • Little Darlin'
« Reply #4708 on: Sep 22, 2012, 05:54 AM »
I hope you don't mind girls, but I downsized some of your pics that were really big. Here's an explanation on how to downsize:

I usually downsize the really big pics to width=750, so I can see the whole pic on my screen without scrolling. When you quote a pic that someone else has posted, it's best to downsize to width=250, or even 200.

That's all, keep posting! and I love the discussion here. :)

Too bad, the really big pix are the most beautiful... #s}  But of course I don't mind!

I think I found this pic on the forum, sorry I've no information about who made it ???  But I like it :)

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
« Reply #4709 on: Sep 22, 2012, 06:22 AM »
Too bad, the really big pix are the most beautiful... #s}  But of course I don't mind!

Yeah I know, I love the big ones too...
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.