Author Topic: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory  (Read 1732288 times)

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
Re: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory
« Reply #3000 on: Apr 05, 2008, 10:31 AM »

Why did you have to go?
I dont understand anything anymore
Now Im sitting here with tears in my eyes
My heart is broken
Theres no one like you
And I dont what there to be
I just want you
I have one wish
Can you please come back?

Awww Emzan, your friends words are so lovely and if I was given that, I would probably think of Heath as well  :\'(  :\'(
"The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." -- Heath Ledger

"For a moment in our lives, forever in our hearts." -- Heath Ledger, 1/22/08

"In the dark, I really felt like I could escape to anywhere.
To a place where anything could happen at any time.
Where chaos could reign but the world would never end."
-- Noah Mayer

As the World Turns -- April 2, 1956 - September 17, 2010

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
  • I Miss You My Beautiful Baby
« Reply #3001 on: Apr 05, 2008, 10:38 AM »
Awww Emzan, your friends words are so lovely and if I was given that, I would probably think of Heath as well  :\'(  :\'(

Mmm, i started to cry when she gave it to me and she didn't understand why at first but then i told her and she felt bad because it made me cry, but its not her fault...i hope she understood that
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #3002 on: Apr 05, 2008, 10:52 AM »

Mmm, i started to cry when she gave it to me and she didn't understand why at first but then i told her and she felt bad because it made me cry, but its not her fault...i hope she understood that

I'm sure she did..it's hard when someone says something or writes you something and then all of the sudden, you think of something else, and in your case, Heath, which is a hard thing to get out your head  :-\\
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2008, 10:58 AM by lil_dwarf_611 »

-- Noah Mayer

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #3003 on: Apr 05, 2008, 10:54 AM »
I'm sure she did..it's hard when someone says something or writes you something and then all of the sudden, you think of something else, and in your case, which is a hard thing to get out your head  :-\\

Yeah, but i think im going to call her and see if she did..she know all about Heath and how i feel so i dont think there will be a problem :)
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #3004 on: Apr 05, 2008, 10:59 AM »

Yeah, but i think im going to call her and see if she did..she know all about Heath and how i feel so i dont think there will be a problem :)

That's good  O0

-- Noah Mayer

Offline megalyn08

• Jack
  • "I love you until the end of time"
« Reply #3005 on: Apr 05, 2008, 05:49 PM »

January; outside is cold and grey
4:43 phone rings; it’s Tuesday
Words spoken to disbelieving ears
Shock gives way to unrelenting tears
Too many thoughts running in my mind
Solace doesn’t come; impossible to find
Not quite remembering why
I looked up toward the sky
Full moon obscured by clouds as if heaven said it had no right
To cast it’s beautiful shine; I cried myself to sleep that night.
A new day dawns, one second is all hope will allow
Wanting to know why; wanting to know how
A new journey’s just begun; not knowing where to start
Truth that lingers in the mind is rejected by the heart.
I want to go back to when everything was okay
I want to go back before that cold winter’s day

LuvJackNasty -  :\'(  :\'(   :ghug: My phone rang late in the morning on Wednesday, January 23.
                                              It was a terrible shock, I will never forget that moment.
                                              Me too I long for coming back before this tragedy, when I was
                                              waiting for Heath's next movie, read interviews, dreamt to meet
                                              him and Jake some day and say them "thank you" for having
                                              brought to life my favorite movie...and everything was ok...
                                               :\'(  :\'(  :\'( Miss him so much.  :\'(
                                              Still seems so unreal he's no longer here!
                                                  Love from Megalyn08  :ghug:

You know, it could be like this, just like this, always.

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #3006 on: Apr 05, 2008, 05:53 PM »
LuvJackNasty -  :\'(  :\'(   :ghug: My phone rang late in the morning on Wednesday, January 23.
                                              It was a terrible shock, I will never forget that moment.
                                              Me too I long for coming back before this tragedy, when I was
                                              waiting for Heath's next movie, read interviews, dreamt to meet
                                              him and Jake some day and say them "thank you" for having
                                              brought to life my favorite movie...and everything was ok...
                                               :\'(  :\'(  :\'( Miss him so much.  :\'(
                                              Still seems so unreal he's no longer here!
                                                  Love from Megalyn08  :ghug:

oh megalyn  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: it is so unrealy i agree all ican give you is  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

Offline megalyn08

• Jack
« Reply #3007 on: Apr 05, 2008, 05:58 PM »

Heath is looking at us from where he is, he smiles because life goes on.  :)

Beautiful thought Chameau!  <^(  <^( I really like thinking that Heath is smiling right now, he had and still has a so beautiful smile!  <^(  O0

Love from Megalyn08

Offline megalyn08

• Jack
« Reply #3008 on: Apr 05, 2008, 05:59 PM »
oh megalyn  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: it is so unrealy i agree all ican give you is  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

Matt -  :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug: from Megalyn08

Offline ksxks

• Jack + Ennis
  • brokeback got us good
« Reply #3009 on: Apr 05, 2008, 09:25 PM »
Sharing this poem written by Joey on Yahoo Brokeback.  I can hear Heath saying this.  Not with his voice exactly, but in his spirit.  His beautiful spirit.

kathy

Lulla...bye

just needed a little rest
let me lay my head down
just needed some calm
a peace of me
some r and r
relief
didn't realize a little nap
could cause such an outpouring
of grief

tough, dark character
gotta let him go
easier said than done
and I aint a jokin'
now countless hearts
have been stunned, numbed
and broken

had to strike while the iron's hot
independent, alternative golden boy
stuck around just long enough
to become a man... just not
an old one
but my soul is and
it will act on and on

I lived for the times between
action and cut
wasn't always pretty
but intense, instinctual
straight from my gut

just a little shut eye
turned all my plans asunder
gives new meaning to
resting down under
I guess you really can
go home again

just wanted to lay down
this weary head
and it turned to fade to black
we never really choose every road
or understand every map
our actions
cut
print
that's a wrap

Joey Boyd
1/25/2008
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline totc

• Cassie
  • Precious baby, thank you
« Reply #3010 on: Apr 05, 2008, 10:24 PM »
Thanks for sharing this touching poem kathy.

had to strike while the iron's hot
independent, alternative golden boy
stuck around just long enough
to become a man... just not
an old one
but my soul is and
it will act on and on

Joey Boyd
1/25/2008

"independent, alternative golden boy"--I like this characterization of Heath.
He sure had an old soul. "Old man river".
While I am writing this down I can see his baby-like eyes. "You hate me, don't you?" "Well I always loved YOU." This tenderness, this vulnerability, strangely, makes him strong.

p.s. "You hate me, don't you?" "Well I always loved YOU." --from Sonny in Monster's ball, one of my favorite Heath characters.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep
but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep
and miles to go before I sleep

---Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #3011 on: Apr 05, 2008, 10:29 PM »
Thank you for posting that, Kathy. :^^)

It was beautifully written and captured the image so well. This part broke my heart:

just a little shut eye
turned all my plans asunder
gives new meaning to
resting down under
I guess you really can
go home again
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

babytammy7

« Reply #3012 on: Apr 06, 2008, 07:32 AM »
...we never really choose every road
or understand every map....

OMG, those words are so true.....Heath didn't choose that road...  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

Thank you for this beautiful heartbreaking poem, Kathy.  :ghug:  :ghug:

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #3013 on: Apr 06, 2008, 09:12 AM »
Oh Kathy, thanks for posting that here  :\'( This is so beautifully written and expressed  :\'( :\'(
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline Tony

• Jack
« Reply #3014 on: Apr 06, 2008, 02:36 PM »
     Well, Brokie in trouble, today.  Me.  For some reason, I had thought getting past Heath's birthday would be a big step forward on a lot of personal healing where I had thought I had been doing very, very well, anyway.  Don't know how or why but today I crashed bad for the first time since 1/22.
So much for theories.  Please let me bleed a little today, as that would help.
   I had a sort of secret when I came to this forum, and that was that I had a great respect for Heath as someone who represented the opposite of everything I did not like going on in my life.  And in the world.  I had seen BBM, was bowled over, but Heath Ledger was just one of the actors, and no big deal.  Then, on the DVD, there were interviews with Heath, the person, and I saw ruggednesss and sensitivity, intelligence without ego, that goofy sense of humor and DAMN - - the friend I'd always wanted.  So I joined the forum to be around people who respected the movie, yes, but also to be around those who also thought well of Heath. It was a way to explore the movie, but also have a friendship from a distance.
  But I had never trolled the photos much, nor read all the interviews---Heath was....Heath.  Why bother?  When he died, though, there was a deluge of information, a fleshing out of the person, and this time, I read and found so much more to him, making the loss so much more to the worse.  Just as I was learning so much more to the good, then, was exactly when he was gone.
  I remember doing fairly well on this thread, and trying to console others.  I didn't go weepy, but held back.  PM's helped a lot.  I had never socialized much by PM, but had a river of PM's and e-mails that were a great help.  Most came to me, and I wouldn't mention the names of those that were intense and prolonged, but can mention and thank those who, out of common decency, checked in once, or more often, including LD, Jer, Michelle, Ayashae, Alicia, and, of course, Andrew.  I couldn't write to Baby Tammy as we would have both have been a mess-she gets me emotional.
  I didn't do so well when I originated PM's.  I sent a few off to Kathy, during a confused 1-2 days, she was kindness itself, but she's probably still scratching her head over a brief period when I was doing research on Heath and it was all garbled.
  Then there were the posts.  I noticed FlowerChild put aside her own grief and rushed to help others.  I saw Keren's posts and was miserable over an occasion when I had been rude to her, months before.  And now, here I was, dependent on Keren for her work on the photo & interview pages.
Having been a jerk, all I could do was grieve along with her, separately.
  The most beautiful help came from people I'd never met, who don't post much, so I can't mention them.  Welshwitch, who is my favorite Brokie, for her wit and good will, was of the other kind, someone I wrote and she was kind enough to write back.
  But it was all a blur, the memorial threads, the PM's and a sense that things would get better.  And they always did. I got through 10 weeks so well, am almost ashamed I could just bumble along, read the beautiful poetry, help out where I could, and feel so very good about those that wrote me of their hurts, that I could help.
  But today - out of nowhere, it finally caught up with me.  There's no going back.  The blur is now a sharp focus.  A good man I wanted to think of as the best possible friend in a world of too much malice, really is gone.  Why today, I don't know.  Maybe it's progress, moving out of the blur and just accepting, fully and finally, there isn't any going back.  Thanks for letting me bleed a little.  The way I see it, each of us meets that day of transition,
and it can really be a sting, as one door closes and you have to look for another that will open up.  Sorry for getting personal. A very rough day.

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #3015 on: Apr 06, 2008, 02:41 PM »
     Well, Brokie in trouble, today.  Me.  For some reason, I had thought getting past Heath's birthday would be a big step forward on a lot of personal healing where I had thought I had been doing very, very well, anyway.  Don't know how or why but today I crashed bad for the first time since 1/22.
   I had a sort of secret when I came to this forum, and that was that I had a great respect for Heath as someone who represented the opposite of everything I did not like going on in my life.  And in the world.  I had seen BBM, was bowled over, but Heath Ledger was just one of the actors, and no big deal.  Then, on the DVD, there were interviews with Heath, the person, and I saw ruggednesss and sensitivity, intelligence without ego, that goofy sense of humor and DAMN - - the friend I'd always wanted.  So I joined the forum to be around people who respected the movie, yes, but also to be around those who also thought well of Heath. It was a way to explore the movie, but also have a friendship from a distance.
  But I had never trolled the photos much, nor read all the interviews---Heath was....Heath.  Why bother?  When he died, though, there was a deluge of information, a fleshing out of the person, and this time, I read and found so much more to him, making the loss so much more to the worse.  Just as I was learning so much more to the good, then, was exactly when he was gone.
  I remember doing fairly well on this thread, and trying to console others.  I didn't go weepy, but held back.  PM's helped a lot.  I had never socialized much by PM, but had a river of PM's and e-mails that were a great help.  Most came to me, and I wouldn't mention the names of those that were intense and prolonged, but can mention and thank those who, out of common decency, checked in once, or more often, including LD, Jer, Michelle, Ayashae, Alicia, and, of course, Andrew.  I couldn't write to Baby Tammy as we would have both have been a mess-she gets me emotional.
  I didn't do so well when I originated PM's.  I sent a few off to Kathy, during a confused 1-2 days, she was kindness itself, but she's probably still scratching her head over a brief period when I was doing research on Heath and it was all garbled.
  Then there were the posts.  I noticed FlowerChild put aside her own grief and rushed to help others.  I saw Keren's posts and was miserable over an occasion when I had been rude to her, months before.  And now, here I was, dependent on Keren for her work on the photo & interview pages.
  The most beautiful help came from people I'd never met, who don't post much, so I can't mention them.  Welshwitch, who is my favorite Brokie, for her wit and good will, was of the other kind, someone I wrote and she was kind enough to write back.
  But it was all a blur, the memorial threads, the PM's and a sense that things would get better.  And they always did. I got through 10 weeks so well, am almost ashamed I could just bumble along, read the beautiful poetry, help out where I could, and feel so very good about those that wrote me of their hurts, that I could help.
  But today - out of nowhere, it finally caught up with me.  There's no going back.  The blur is now a sharp focus.  A good man I wanted to think of as the best possible friend in a world of too much malice, really is gone.  Why today, I don't know.  Maybe it's progress, moving out of the blur and just accepting, fully and finally, there isn't any going back.  Thanks for letting me bleed a little.  The way I see it, each of us meets that day of transition,
and it can really be a sting, as one door closes and you have to look for another that will open up.  Sorry for getting personal. A very rough day.

I dont know what to say, but i hope this helps  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline Tony

• Jack
« Reply #3016 on: Apr 06, 2008, 02:52 PM »
  Thanks, Emzan.  It does.  I forgot to mention Chameau and tpe, for keeping us all on track. And Ethan, who led the way, all along, to safety.
It's a one-day crash, that was long over-due.  I feel better already. Thanks to everyone here.

Offline Marj

• Jack + Ennis
  • Save a horse, Ride a cowboy
« Reply #3017 on: Apr 06, 2008, 03:07 PM »
Sometimes writing can help you overcome things or see them in better perspective, it always seem to help me  :)
I'm sorry to read that you had a rough day, but you've come to right place to share your feelings and where everyone stand by you!
A nice hug helps indeed so you get some from me as well  :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug:
Hope this helps a little  ^f^  ^f^
Jack Twist: "...so what we got now is Brokeback Mountain...I wish I knew how to quit you."

Offline Tony

• Jack
« Reply #3018 on: Apr 06, 2008, 03:22 PM »
   Dear Anaconda - helps a lot.  It's a one-day hit.  Am just wondering now, if it's going to happen to others.  If it's a transition of some kind.  If so, keep those hugs on stand-by, for the others, too.  Much love, Tony.

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
« Reply #3019 on: Apr 06, 2008, 06:07 PM »
Dear Tony, ^f^

Above all,you mustn't feel ashamed for anything you've or haven't done before,for any reaction you've had or you think you haven't had "when it would be usual"...You,the same than each one of us,have your own and private way of helping the others and helping yourself,neither better nor more human than any other.Said this,I know perfectly what is happenning to you now,because I could quote almost every word you've said about your reaction and feelings now.
Yes,we've tried to help these ones who felt weaker the best we can,and at the same time we've been helped by others stronger than us,or maybe who are able to change their priorities when it's needed.After having passed the first moments of confussion,shock and great grief,we really believe we've overcame these feelings,living our day by day life as always,as before...And some day,we don't know how,we don't know where it comes from,we don't know WHY,we break down; or at least,we feel in a worse state than some weeks before.I think it's logical and very common in people who has lost a beloved person;precisely when everything seems to be "under control",when enough time has passed as to overcome the initial amount of emotional charge.
Someone told me that this would happen to me when my mother passed away,and I must confess that,when I didn't remember these words because my life had got its normality,they were a painful truth.Sometimes we're like sponges that absorb other's persons pain,and we feel weaker at the end,because we've emptied ourselves trying to forget,to tell to ourselves we're well,we've already overcame everything.And that's not true.
But I've said a lot of times these weeks that time is the best healer;I must believe it because I also feel weaker and sadder than few weeks ago.And,even if it's for selfishness,I must believe,I must know how to apply to myself.Wait and everything gonna be allright again,I'm sure.I must be so. :^^)
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline lancecowboy

• Jack + Ennis
  • free to be, Always
« Reply #3020 on: Apr 06, 2008, 06:11 PM »
Tony, we all grief on our own schedule, and your entire post below is a beautiful tribute to Heath, who inspired this forum, this valley of peace and friendship, as you so wonderfully put in many weeks ago. All the people you mentioned are here for you because we share a love for Ennis and Jack. And you know we share a lot more than our love for Ennis, and our love for Heath. You and I have connected on many topics over the last six months, and your helping me in the past is very much appreciated.

You are not alone having a delayed reaction to Heath's birthday. I thought I was okay on Friday, then out of the blue, yesterday, I recalled my own loss twenty eight years ago, and realized how it mirrored the loss of Heath. Of course, the magnitudes are very different, but the emotional quality of grief over loss opportunities, loss future happiness... I was in tears, perhaps at the same time as you. Talk about synchronicity.  In any case, Tony,  :ghug: You are never alone.

You know where to come when you need a friend, a ear to hear your words, rambling or not, a shoulder to lean on, crying with tears or not, a hand to hold, just to share.

You are always loved, here, in this valley of peace and friendship, or unconditional love and acceptance.

:ghug:

Love, Always.  :c)

Heath, you are loved, like this, always.

Morning

« Reply #3021 on: Apr 06, 2008, 06:37 PM »

You are always loved, here, in this valley of peace and friendship, or unconditional love and acceptance.

:ghug:

Love, Always.  :c)

This sentence is one of the most reassuring things I've heard in a long time. I wish I could share it with the many others who feel so alone and uncertain. Unconditional love nad acceptance is the most I think anyone could hope for as we all desire it at some point in our lives. Lance, I know you were talking to a special friend but it is all inspiring.

Not having any real interest in actors or industry gossip and the such I was feeling as though I had done Heath wrong by not knowing his birthday. But I came to realize that it was his life - his most recent journey - that I was sharing with him. And that will forever be my bond with him.

Offline Tony

• Jack
« Reply #3022 on: Apr 06, 2008, 06:50 PM »
   MPJ, you are so right.  Time is the medicine.  But so, too, is decency from others.  And I remember among the others, as I mentioned above, extreme decency and good will from you and Andrew.  We all helped each other out at low points and that is what Andrew refers to as the Valley of Peace.
  Morning, you sound like a wonderful person, and am glad you've shown up.  You will see what MPJ and Andrew spoke of, a common bond, and a lot of healing, when needed, from each other.  You've come to the right place.

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #3023 on: Apr 06, 2008, 07:15 PM »
Tony, first lots of hugs to you.

When, why and how are questions which we may have no answer. If there is any answer to all these, it would be the love and support from everyone here in good or bad times. To me, it is most comforting and the blessing of this community.

Not having any real interest in actors or industry gossip and the such I was feeling as though I had done Heath wrong by not knowing his birthday. But I came to realize that it was his life - his most recent journey - that I was sharing with him. And that will forever be my bond with him.

You may not know his birthday but he lives in your heart all the time. That is the most precious place one can give. Thank you!
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Morning

« Reply #3024 on: Apr 06, 2008, 07:39 PM »
ethan, tony and others. I am so glad to be here with you.

Thanks!

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #3025 on: Apr 06, 2008, 08:01 PM »
Morning, glad to have you with us.  :^^) :ghug:

Let's gather at this campfire. To some of you, our bond may be a distant friendship but I can certainly feel each one of you, you being just you:ghug:
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #3026 on: Apr 06, 2008, 08:04 PM »

Tony, your post is beautiful. I agree with what MPJ had said, that will all have different times when we finally come to the realization of our loss. You have no reason to ashamed of when you the grief of Heath's death finally hit you. It took me over 2 days to try and get my mind about the fact that he had died. I remember waking up the morning after he died and it hit me, my mind racing with the thought "Heath Ledger is dead"...god, I will never forget that. His birthday, April 4th, for me, was so mixed with emotions and probably will be because a birthday is supposed to celebrate another year of life, not one less. Heath, I know, would have wanted his 29th birthday to be a day with his family, his daughter, and friends. So I understand why your grief of his death would finally come out now. But of course, please know that I, well as so many Brokies here, give lots of love and hugs through this difficult time for you  :ghug:  :ghug:

-- Noah Mayer

Offline jessicat80

• For every Jack, there's an
  • Ennis
  • until we meet again
« Reply #3027 on: Apr 06, 2008, 08:20 PM »

It's a one-day crash, that was long over-due.  I feel better already. Thanks to everyone here.

There will be other days again, but I am very glad you are feeling better now, and when those other days come, remember you always have a place to come to and people who care how you're feeling :ghug:

I thought it was very interesting how you mentioned you cared for Heath, yet had no idea when his birthday was, "Heath was just Heath". Whenever asked who I cared for more, Heath or Jake, I would always respond honestly...I love them both equally. Yet, if someone had asked me before I had to witness 4/4/79-1/22/08 written a hundred times when Heath's birthday was, I would have had no idea, yet could answer Dec 19 immediately if asked Jake's. Heath always asked for his privacy, and I think, even subconsously, we wanted to give it to him.

Sorry for getting personal. A very rough day.

....And there is no reason to ever apologize on this site Tony. There is no such thing as too personal when you are talking and sharing with family ^f^

"I’d rather live in his world…..than live without him….in mine."                                       (Midnight Train to Georgia)

Offline Tony

• Jack
« Reply #3028 on: Apr 06, 2008, 08:34 PM »
   Thanks, jessicat80, and, thanks to everyone here, am out of that gloom.  I did know it was Heath's birthday.  What I meant was that prior to the tragedy, I just had a personal take on Heath as the good guy I admired, and never pursued the photos, the interviews, etc.  Then it turned out the general outline of him was absolutely true and yet so much more, so much better, and even any faults just made for more humanity to him.
It was like getting hit by a truck to find out I had him right, but that there was 100 times more.
  Thanks. also, to Ethan.  And LD?  You did a great job in finding those videos you posted.  Thanks to you, I saw Heath's earliest acting, this morning.
You are a very talented researcher as you find stuff others miss.   Good night, everyone, and jessicat80, thanks again.  Much love, Tony.

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #3029 on: Apr 06, 2008, 08:40 PM »
 :ghug: Tony. I can't really say it any better than anyone else has already done in the beautiful replies to you. But there is nothing wrong with grieiving or how we do it. We can't help when things hit us out of the clear blue, for example, I had something hit me at my daughter's soccer game today that triggered the tears, so no where is safe. You know we are all here for you when it starts to crash down or even before it gets to that- we'll be here tomorrow, next week or even a year from now.   :ghug: :ghug:
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon