Author Topic: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory  (Read 1734433 times)

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
  • I Miss You My Beautiful Baby
Re: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory
« Reply #2790 on: Mar 25, 2008, 05:00 PM »
here are some links to heath tributes with this song i jsut found them now im crying alot... :\'( :\'( :\'(

me too, its been a while since i cried this much, maybe its all comming back to me now :\'( :\'(
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline christie wood

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2791 on: Mar 25, 2008, 05:03 PM »
They are really lovely lyrics Matt, and really appropriate I think.  ^f^

I hear songs all the time that remind me of Heath and how I feel about him and what has happened.  One song haunts me - "Picture in a Frame" by Ben Harper, who was a personal friend of Heath's, so the lyrics have even greater meaning now.

Now I wish you were here
So we could walk and talk
In the soft rain, in the soft rain
Now all that left of us
Is a picture sitting in a frame

I think it was about this time 9 weeks ago that I heard the news, and I remember the numb feeling like it was yesterday.  Today is harder than usual, it being my brother's birthday...he died young too, like Heath.   :\'( :\'( :\'(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2792 on: Mar 25, 2008, 05:04 PM »

I hear songs all the time that remind me of Heath and how I feel about him and what has happened.  One song haunts me - "Picture in a Frame" by Ben Harper, who was a personal friend of Heath's, so the lyrics have even greater meaning now.

Now I wish you were here
Now all that left of us

I think it was about this time 9 weeks ago that I heard the news, and I remember the numb feeling like it was yesterday.  Today is harder than usual, it being my brother's birthday...he died young too, like Heath.   :\'( :\'( :\'(

im so sorry to hear about youre brother  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
« Reply #2793 on: Mar 25, 2008, 05:11 PM »

Now I wish you were here
Now all that left of us

I´m sorry for your brother,Chris.As someone said,only the great ones die young... :^^)
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2794 on: Mar 25, 2008, 05:14 PM »

Now I wish you were here
Now all that left of us

im so sorry for your brother  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(  :ghug:

Offline Pirate

• Cassie
« Reply #2795 on: Mar 25, 2008, 05:54 PM »
I too am saddened whenever I see his fresh young face, way too young to be stripped from the earth.  I will cherish all the roles he played, he was so talented and gifted, as one said during the last oscar's an actor's actor.  He will never age, he will never grow old, he will always remain a young beautiful soul amongst the stars!!!!!  Will always miss him and the fruits he could have brought forth!

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2796 on: Mar 25, 2008, 05:57 PM »
I too am saddened whenever I see his fresh young face, way too young to be stripped from the earth.  I will cherish all the roles he played, he was so talented and gifted, as one said during the last oscar's an actor's actor.  He will never age, he will never grow old, he will always remain a young beautiful soul amongst the stars!!!!!  Will always miss him and the fruits he could have brought forth!

nie post  :ghug: welocome to the forum

yb

« Reply #2797 on: Mar 25, 2008, 06:15 PM »

Oh my god, Christie, I am so sorry to hear this.  Hugs to you  :ghug:

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2798 on: Mar 25, 2008, 07:56 PM »

Now I wish you were here
Now all that left of us

:ghug: :ghug: Christie. I'm sorry about your brother.  :ghug: :ghug:
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #2799 on: Mar 25, 2008, 08:37 PM »

here are some links to heath tributes with this song i jsut found them now im crying alot... :\'( :\'( :\'(

The 1st vid. gave me chills...everytime I hear this song, I always see him and then, the memory of where I was, how I reacted after my mom told me he passed away  :\'(   :\'(
"The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." -- Heath Ledger

"For a moment in our lives, forever in our hearts." -- Heath Ledger, 1/22/08

"In the dark, I really felt like I could escape to anywhere.
To a place where anything could happen at any time.
Where chaos could reign but the world would never end."
-- Noah Mayer

As the World Turns -- April 2, 1956 - September 17, 2010

Offline lancecowboy

• Jack + Ennis
  • free to be, Always
« Reply #2800 on: Mar 25, 2008, 08:53 PM »

Now I wish you were here
Now all that left of us

:ghug: :ghug: :ghug: Christie. Thank you for Ben Harper's lyrics. He is wonderful. I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
Heath, you are loved, like this, always.

Offline christie wood

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2801 on: Mar 26, 2008, 03:23 AM »
:ghug: :ghug: :ghug: Christie. Thank you for Ben Harper's lyrics. He is wonderful. I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

Yes, Ben Harper is wonderful. His voice is beautiful.

Thanks Andrew, and to everyone else for your lovely thoughts and hugs, they meant a lot to me.  ^f^

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
« Reply #2802 on: Mar 26, 2008, 04:27 AM »
Christie  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

• Jack + Ennis
  • Redlined it all the way
« Reply #2803 on: Mar 26, 2008, 07:10 AM »
Christie, there's nothing I can say. Just... :ghug:
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline hpv

• Jack + Ennis
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
« Reply #2804 on: Mar 26, 2008, 07:56 AM »
Now I wish you were here
Now all that left of us

:ghug: :ghug:  :ghug:

Two month....  like yesterday  :\'(
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2805 on: Mar 26, 2008, 08:33 AM »
thank you so much ethan for doing this, you always carry ennisjack with you; and even though it was a sad moment you still had us with you...  ^f^

Thank you, tizi. It is Ennis and Jack, it is us...inseparable. It is an honor to be among this group of Borkies and will be continued.

I looking forward seeing you in July;perhaps we won't be able to understand each other with words.But I'm sure you'll understand the meaning of the huge I'll give you on behalf of all of us... :ghug:

Me too, MPJ. Words are not necessary as I know we will understand each other perfectly.  :ghug:

Dear christie, I am very sorry to hear about your brother.  :ghug: hugs to you and to everyone.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline hpv

• Jack + Ennis
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
« Reply #2806 on: Mar 26, 2008, 08:49 AM »
Another great video from 10/2006...

I can't cry hard enough..
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline megalyn08

• Jack
  • "I love you until the end of time"
« Reply #2807 on: Mar 26, 2008, 06:06 PM »

Now I wish you were here
Now all that left of us

Christie - So sorry for your brother!  :\'( All my loving thoughts for both Heath and your brother
             and for you too.  :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug: Megalyn08

You know, it could be like this, just like this, always.

Offline christie wood

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2808 on: Mar 27, 2008, 09:42 AM »
Christie - So sorry for your brother!  :\'( All my loving thoughts for both Heath and your brother
             and for you too.  :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug: Megalyn08

Thanks so much Megalyn - thats really lovely of you.  :)

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #2809 on: Mar 27, 2008, 03:31 PM »

Now I wish you were here
Now all that left of us

I'm sorry my words came late...these lyrics are beautiful and Ben Harper is an amazing artist. What makes it worse is that he and Heath were good friends. I could only imagine what it was like to loose such a close friend as him.

And Christie, I'm so sorry for your brother's passing. All the hugs and wishes for you and your family to get through this tough time  :ghug:  :ghug:

-- Noah Mayer

Offline christie wood

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2810 on: Mar 27, 2008, 03:40 PM »
I'm sorry my words came late...these lyrics are beautiful and Ben Harper is an amazing artist. What makes it worse is that he and Heath were good friends. I could only imagine what it was like to loose such a close friend as him.

And Christie, I'm so sorry for your brother's passing. All the hugs and wishes for you and your family to get through this tough time  :ghug:  :ghug:

Hey lil_dwarf, thanks for your lovely and kind words...and yes, its sad to read these lyrics and to know Heath and Ben were good friends, they take on added significance now.  :(

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2811 on: Mar 29, 2008, 02:53 PM »
I've been gone most of this week and have missed so much of the activity here. I did see the Nick Drake video, as well as the rest of the series Heath directed whose links have been posted. He was so talented on so many levels, it's small wonder we still feel the loss almost ten weeks later. My thanks to everyone who has posted links or information that lets us see all these different pieces of a man that touched us all in so many ways. ^f^

Christie, big big hugs to you especially. :ghug:

For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
« Reply #2812 on: Mar 29, 2008, 03:37 PM »
I think about him every day.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2813 on: Mar 29, 2008, 03:37 PM »

me too keren  :ghug: i think we all do here how can you not...?

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2814 on: Mar 29, 2008, 03:41 PM »
me too keren  :ghug: i think we all do here how can you not...?

i think about him all the time and im so happy for all the wonderful things he gave us and i think thats the reason we cant get him out of our heads...
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #2815 on: Mar 29, 2008, 03:41 PM »

me too keren  :ghug: i think we all do here how can you not...?

I can't  :\'(  :\'(

i think about him all the time and im so happy for all the wonderful things he gave us and i think thats the reason we cant get him out of our heads...

Agreed  O0

-- Noah Mayer

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2816 on: Mar 29, 2008, 03:42 PM »
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline christie wood

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2817 on: Mar 29, 2008, 03:46 PM »

Me too hon.  :ghug:  It would be strange for me not to think about him.

Offline christie wood

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2818 on: Mar 29, 2008, 03:47 PM »
I've been gone most of this week and have missed so much of the activity here. I did see the Nick Drake video, as well as the rest of the series Heath directed whose links have been posted. He was so talented on so many levels, it's small wonder we still feel the loss almost ten weeks later. My thanks to everyone who has posted links or information that lets us see all these different pieces of a man that touched us all in so many ways. ^f^

Christie, big big hugs to you especially. :ghug:

Welcome back flwrchild.  ^f^  and thanks especially for your kinds words.  :ghug:

Offline megalyn08

• Jack
  • "I love you until the end of time"
« Reply #2819 on: Mar 29, 2008, 08:17 PM »

Me too. After more than 2 months sometimes I still say to myself :"That's not possible. Now I awake and this has never happened." It's so strange to think he's no longer here. This is a shock I'll never forget.
A thing like this already happened to me almost 14 years ago: my sister and I had a friend,that one day in August 1994 left for a holyday with her family. Just a couple of days before we said "see you soon, have fun", and that was the last time we saw her. She died the day of her leaving in a car accident, she was only 12. Her mom and her dad died too, just her sister survived. After 14 years I perfectly remember what a terrible shock has been that news. And for Heath is the same. Because I feel like I lost a friend, I know I'll never forget him and how bad I felt when I got the news.  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(
But I'm so grateful for all he gave me through his movies. For me he's my unforgettable Ennis Del Mar  <^(, unique, special and he has a special place into my heart.
                                                  Love from Megalyn08  :ghug:
You know, it could be like this, just like this, always.