Author Topic: New Film about screenwriter Larry McMurtry  (Read 5234 times)

Offline OneT

• Cassie
  • On the set of Brokeback
New Film about screenwriter Larry McMurtry
« on: Aug 06, 2013, 09:40 AM »
 "s;"Howdy all,

I'm very excited to be here.  My wife and I met in 2004, working on the set of Brokeback Mountain and love to recall memories from our time working on the film, I added a photo of us on set as my profile pic, good-times.  

So, I'm sorry if this is spammy... But we need your help.  We just wanted to let everyone know about our new Documentary.  "This past August, Larry McMurtry, author of Lonesome Dave, The Last Picture Show and the award winning Brokeback Mountain, sold over 300,000 antiquarian books from his legendary Booked Up bookshop at auction over two days. This film is the story of those Books.  We've launched a Kickstarter Campaign to help fund the completion of the documentary about McMurtry, the auction, and the future of the American book trade."

Thank you for your support. :c) Mathew

[admin]Welcome! Your post has been edited to remove the link per forum guideline. Complete guidelines can be found via this link http://www.ennisjack.com/forum/index.php?topic=217.0 Commercial Messages Posts/profiles containing promotional messages without prior permission for commercial or charitable products or services -- included but not limited to Internet sites such as blogs, business advertisements and solicitations to business transactions or any personal interests -- will be removed. Unfortunately, it is impossible to verify the validity of each charitable organization, therefore, in an effort to protect our users from fraud, we must prohibit solicitations for charities, and all business transactions. If you receive spam via PM or email of such messages from members, please report it to the administrative staff[/admin]
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2013, 08:28 AM by ethan »