Author Topic: Oprah: It's here & Your thought  (Read 36424 times)

Offline Jack_del_mar

• Cassie
Re: Oprah: It's here & Your thought
« Reply #90 on: Feb 23, 2006, 02:02 AM »
Hey . U misderstood me , i mean that ,  i wanna download it to my computer , not 4 viewing online, cuz i gotta wacth it serveral thousand times :D

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #91 on: Feb 23, 2006, 02:37 AM »
Hey . U misderstood me , i mean that ,  i wanna download it to my computer , not 4 viewing online, cuz i gotta wacth it serveral thousand times :D

Sorry!  I downloaded it to my PC weeks ago.  I cannot recall from where, I searched, no results.   Zipping the file I have doesn't make the job in an Email, I tried before.

I share your pain!
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #92 on: Feb 23, 2006, 05:32 PM »

Try this one  :D

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3909OKRY04BWJ30767JGH2DF05
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline biggie

• Cassie
« Reply #93 on: Mar 11, 2006, 07:50 AM »
anyone have it? i wanna it so much 

thanks a lot

Offline Lost_Girl

• Ennis
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
« Reply #94 on: Mar 11, 2006, 07:56 AM »
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

Offline ennislovejack

• Cassie
  • +++ welcome all my love ++
« Reply #95 on: Mar 15, 2006, 07:14 AM »

I love both Ennis and Jack

......but I do love Jake more ;D
[/color]

Btw, from above link

it said " The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.  "

what's wrong with the O Show thread ??

Offline boo_boo

• Jack + Ennis
  • Never enough lip & tongue, never enough.
« Reply #96 on: Apr 19, 2006, 12:44 PM »
Does anyone have this so I can download it?  All the links posted here have expired or been removed.  I never got to see it :(
“Ennis, on a good day it’s hard to understand ya…but when you’re talkin into my ass…I really got no idea what the f*ck you’re saying.” - Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm

Offline NoReins

• Jack + Ennis
  • Redlined it all the way
« Reply #97 on: Apr 19, 2006, 01:23 PM »
boo-boo - this link is still working, and there's links to the Charlie Rose show and loads of other interviews that Heath did too

http://www.heathledgercentral.com/brokebackmountainvideolist.html

I thought the Oprah show was pretty good, actually. The boys were very cute (well, obviously ;D) and they did pretty well to answer the same old questions without seeming too bored. My favourite bits, apart from "Jack Nasty loves you" (god, I wish we'd had the chance to see that at the Oscars...) were when Heath said that he falls deeper in love with both his girls (awwwww, soooo sweet) and when Jake explained how Heath and Michelle got together - "we made out, and they had a baby"! Too cute.

I also loved when Jake was talking about practising kissing scenes on his hand - and Heath asked him if he'd drawn stubble on his hand ;D
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline boo_boo

• Jack + Ennis
  • Never enough lip & tongue, never enough.
« Reply #98 on: Apr 19, 2006, 01:38 PM »
Thanks!
“Ennis, on a good day it’s hard to understand ya…but when you’re talkin into my ass…I really got no idea what the f*ck you’re saying.” - Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm

Offline frances

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #99 on: Apr 19, 2006, 01:46 PM »
Thanks!

OT Love your avatar boo_boo   ;)
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline Twisted

• Jack + Ennis
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
« Reply #100 on: Oct 05, 2006, 03:18 PM »
I took some pics when our guys were on the Oprah, and here they are :)

The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -

From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline Twisted

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #101 on: Oct 05, 2006, 03:20 PM »

The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -

From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline Twisted

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #102 on: Oct 05, 2006, 03:21 PM »

- Annie Proulx -

Offline Twisted

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #103 on: Oct 05, 2006, 03:22 PM »

- Annie Proulx -

Offline tpe

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #104 on: Oct 05, 2006, 03:26 PM »

I so love these pix.  They are like angels!

Offline *Froggy*

• Jack + Ennis
  • No longer using this account: frog123
« Reply #105 on: Oct 05, 2006, 03:31 PM »
THANK YOU!! They are fantastic!!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline Twisted

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #106 on: Oct 05, 2006, 03:41 PM »
Thanks Thomas and Froggy :^^)

- Annie Proulx -

Offline tpe

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #107 on: Oct 05, 2006, 03:51 PM »

I love these two very much.  :)

Offline EnnisTwist

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #108 on: Oct 19, 2006, 03:43 PM »
I just rewatched the Oprah interview again and I wanted to know what Heath says right after Jake said "Especially the stuff that we do" (after Heath said that they needed to expose themselves and be vulnerable.. (that's bout 2 or 3 minutes into the interview)

Also I've wondered if there's a transcript of that show around since i'm not a native speaker and they sometimes tend to mumble a bit

Thanks a lot!!!!
There is an alternative to going out in a blaze of glory, and that's giving 'em all the big 'f*** you.'

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #109 on: Oct 19, 2006, 05:20 PM »
I just rewatched the Oprah interview again and I wanted to know what Heath says right after Jake said "Especially the stuff that we do" (after Heath said that they needed to expose themselves and be vulnerable.. (that's bout 2 or 3 minutes into the interview)

Also I've wondered if there's a transcript of that show around since i'm not a native speaker and they sometimes tend to mumble a bit

Thanks a lot!!!!

Try this link, it's not the full script of the interview but a large part of it.  The link leads you to the first page, there are 11 of them:

http://www.oprah.com/tows/slide/200601/20060127/slide_20060127_350_101.jhtml
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline koyla

• Cassie
« Reply #110 on: Nov 03, 2006, 03:35 AM »
yeah it was amazing moment obviously I have been watched the movie for 2 times, It just amazing movie, brilian jobs to them, completely awesome. Wow, I it was really romantic movie I ever watch particulary at The last ennis words which is : "I swear jack" . Oh my god that's was awesome.it quiete huge emotion there. This is it here I am, Quiete simple, isn't it???? The point is the movie was awesome. cool !!!!!!!!!!

Offline tpe

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #111 on: Nov 03, 2006, 08:42 AM »

Welcome  koyla to this forum.  :)

Offline EnnisTwist

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #112 on: Nov 03, 2006, 03:50 PM »

Thanks a lot!!!!

Try this link, it's not the full script of the interview but a large part of it.  The link leads you to the first page, there are 11 of them:

http://www.oprah.com/tows/slide/200601/20060127/slide_20060127_350_101.jhtml

Thanks for posting this. Unfortunately it didn't say what I wanted to know. Did somebody understand that??
There is an alternative to going out in a blaze of glory, and that's giving 'em all the big 'f*** you.'

Offline larrousse

• Cassie
« Reply #113 on: Jan 01, 2007, 10:04 PM »

Hi everyone,

I got to see the movie and become a fan quite belatedly, and hence accordingly I found out and read about the cast's interview on Oprah after all sites which included the segment had removed it (as in youtube, which has brought it down, obviously after Oprah's lawyers intervened). Is there a way in which I can get the clip from someone who has downloaded and stored it and still has it? Please, if someone can and is willing to do it, get back to me, cause I really wanna see this interview -from all I've seen it is the only one where all four leading actors appear together..

Any feedback is much appreciated  ^f^

Offline jacks_key

• Jack + Ennis
  • We'll always have Brokeback...
« Reply #114 on: Feb 05, 2007, 09:31 PM »
I would love to see this too.  Unfortunately, all of the links that are posted here are no longer good.  If someone could post an updated link, I would be the happiest cowgirl on Earth!  I really want to see/hear the infamous "Jack Nasty loves you!"   ;D
Heath Ledger: 1979-2008
Never enough time, never enough.

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
« Reply #115 on: Feb 06, 2007, 07:14 AM »

Thanks a lot!!!!

I think Heath giggled a little and said "expose". I'm not a native English speaker too but that's what it sounded like to me.

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline CrimsonSky

• Jack
  • just like this always...
« Reply #116 on: Feb 06, 2007, 09:59 AM »
I would love to see this too.  Unfortunately, all of the links that are posted here are no longer good.  If someone could post an updated link, I would be the happiest cowgirl on Earth!  I really want to see/hear the infamous "Jack Nasty loves you!"   ;D

The Oprah interview is available to download on iheartjake.com, just click on media and then talk shows, and it's the second one from bottom :)
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Offline tpe

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #117 on: Feb 06, 2007, 10:12 AM »
Thanks CrimsonSky for the info.  :)