Brokeback Mountain Forum @ ennisjack.com
Support & Services => Forum Guidelines, Tips, FAQs & Updates => Topic started by: brokebackmountain on Dec 28, 2005, 01:18 AM
-
Welcome to Brokeback Mountain community. ;)
I heard of this movie only about one month before it was scheduled to be released and have not expected anything other than so called "gay cowboy" love story. I was so wrong.
After I went to see the movie, I felt in love with it and became obsessed. It has been a long time since I saw such a great movie. It motivated me to create this discussion forum for all the fans and as a dedication to this movie. I will try my best to make sure this forum is an informative, supportive and enjoyable community for all the members.
I hope this board will be used for all of you to share your Brokeback Mountain experiences. Feel free to post and create topics. Before you start, may I suggest that you read the GUIDELINES (http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?topic=217.0) and FAQ & UPDATE (http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?board=29.0) topics.
Please help spread the word to others who like this movie about this forum and to those who have not seen about BBM. I hope you will enjoy your time in this forum as we share this wonderful BBM journey together. Thank you[/font] :D
brokebackmountain - Administrator
-
We love to hear from you. Please take a moment and introduce yourself to the forum at the following topic. Thank you.
Introducing yourself here please.... (http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?topic=169.0)
Let me also invite you to meet our moderators HERE (http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?topic=413.0)