Brokeback Mountain Forum @ ennisjack.com

The Movie & Story => Characters, Quotes & Scenes => Topic started by: Diana on Apr 08, 2006, 08:12 AM

Title: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Diana on Apr 08, 2006, 08:12 AM
did you all hear jack say f*&k_____me when in FNIT.  look and listen real hard.  YOU ALL NEED TO BUY EARPHONES. When he and ennis are going at it in FNIT in the beginning after ennis goes in...watch jack and listen so close and you will hear a muffled f--k and then you will hear me (the me is really discernable).

I haven't got the DVD yet (release on April 17), but on a Youtube videoclip it sounded to me like: f*&k, f*&k me, come on ;D. What about the same scene, but earlier, just before Ennis asks Jack "what're you doin"? Could Jack possibly be saying "come on, f*&k me", also here? I heard that 'come on' clearly, but I'm not sure about the rest.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: LuvJackNasty on Apr 08, 2006, 10:03 AM
you guys are cracking me up.  the same discussions are going on at dave cullens forum.  we are so all the same/
did you all hear jack say f*&k_____me when in FNIT.  look and listen real hard.  YOU ALL NEED TO BUY EARPHONES. When he and ennis are going at it in FNIT in the beginning after ennis goes in...watch jack and listen so close and you will hear a muffled f--k and then you will hear me (the me is really discernable).  I swear I got that feeling of lust when I heard that and my mouth was wide open in shock.  I played it twice.  at first my tv played it so dark and i couldn't fix it.  finally after i calmed down--i found out how to adjust brightness-the default had the FNIT like in black- i had to raise it from mid level brightness (which was dark with dvd) to all the way up and now the tent scene looks like it is in daylight.  Is this cool or what?  and I have seen movie about 50 times.  yes, I know I am nuts. lol

OMG! Yet another reason for me to watch that scene over and over-lol. I didn't hear that either! Earphones may be a good investment- that way I don't have to always wait for the kids to be asleep before I can watch it. The first tent scene was pitch black on my friend tv. We had to pause the movie and then her tv control menu was in spanish- we started cracking up trying to figure out which one controlled the brightness. But we got it and it was bright as day!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: bram on Apr 08, 2006, 10:10 AM
Wow, I'm gonna listen to it with headphones tonight.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: LuvJackNasty on Apr 08, 2006, 11:49 AM
I watched the second tent scene a few times and put the volume all the way up and pressed my ear to the speaker and i heard come here. Didn't hear the F*ck me.  :( I'm not giving up though-lol.

I noticed in their last time together after Jack says "So I hope you know that if you don't ever know the rest" Ennis turns away and I thought I heard him say something. So I got up next to the speaker again and to me it sounded like he said G*ddammit. I played it three times and that's what it sounds like to me.

I also finally heard the "Give 'em hell" line.  :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Diana on Apr 08, 2006, 12:04 PM
I watched the second tent scene a few times and put the volume all the way up and pressed my ear to the speaker and i heard come here. Didn't hear the F*ck me.  :( I'm not giving up though-lol.

Listen to FNIT  ;D.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on Apr 08, 2006, 01:03 PM
did you all hear jack say f*&k_____me when in FNIT.

Cripes!  There is an entire movie within a movie!  At first I thought you meant when they were going at it fighting.  Jack takes off his coat and Ennis asks him what he is doing.  At that point someone says something but I couldn't make it out and was not willing to say Jack said F**K ----- ME.  I listened over and over but no dice.  The last time I watched it I just let it play through and in the middle of getting serviced I heard jack say, F**K ------ ME and damn near fell off of the chair!!!  I wonder how many gay porn videos Jake watched to learn that one!?!?!   ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: LuvJackNasty on Apr 08, 2006, 01:03 PM
LOL OMG! I need to learn to read!  :-[ That would explain it!  Thanks Diana! Oh well another reason to pop the dvd in. Well at least I enjoyed the 2nd tent scene several times.  ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on Apr 08, 2006, 03:21 PM
Well, did you guys also hear Ennis saying "Later + Come here" in the Reunion scene (1st kiss, just before going upstairs to Alma). The whole story is getting very hot, if so ;D.

Oh yes! I definitely heard that and without earphones either.  That and the little face nuzzle were so, so, SO  wonderful.

I thought I heard him say, "Where the f**k is the motel." but I guess that was in my head.  ;D ;D ;D

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: LuvJackNasty on Apr 08, 2006, 05:57 PM
I went out and bought headphones. I never really cried during the tent scenes before but with my "new ears" it sounded so much more intimate. I didn't check out the reunion kiss again though. Before when I was making myself deaf trying to hear all of this stuff I did hear come here during the reunion kiss scene. I thought he said something else- I guess that would be "later". Somethig else to look forward to!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: bram on Apr 08, 2006, 06:06 PM
I don't mean to sounds daft, but what is FNIT?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: donnaread on Apr 08, 2006, 06:06 PM

did you all hear jack say f*&k_____me when in FNIT.  look and listen real hard.  YOU ALL NEED TO BUY EARPHONES. When he and ennis are going at it in FNIT in the beginning after ennis goes in...watch jack and listen so close and you will hear a muffled f--k and then you will hear me (the me is really discernable). 

 
Hi Karin, so glad to see you again.  Hope all is well.  GAWD! Did Jack really say "F**k me?" I'm just going to have to get a new TV, mine won't take headphones  :'(.   His face during the FNIT is so awesome! I can't find words to describe it.  And what is he DOING with Ennis' arm?  It wasn't until I got the DVD that it was bright enough to see.  I thought he was pounding HIS fist on the floor, was he pounding with Ennis' fist? This scene is so raw and anamilistic....awesome!  You are right in your later post about Jake's fantastic acting. Jake Gyllenhaal just lights up the screen.  He can put such anguish in his voice.  "I wish I knew how to quit  you!", "Sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it"  I was afraid the DVD would be a disappointment after seeing it nine times in a theater.  Boy was I wrong! ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on Apr 08, 2006, 06:31 PM
I don't mean to sounds daft, but what is FNIT?

First Night In Tent.

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: bram on Apr 08, 2006, 06:36 PM
I don't mean to sounds daft, but what is FNIT?

First Night In Tent.



Thank you. That's what I thought it was, but I fried my brain today by sitting in front of the computer for way too long.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: dirtbiker on Apr 08, 2006, 08:30 PM
Don't think this has been brought up before, by Jack says "F*ck Me!" while he's on all fours.  Again, you have to listen closely with the volume turned up or with headphones to hear it.  He says it twice even!   ;D ;D ;D  Did he learn to say this from watching x-vids? Hee hee.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tpe on Apr 08, 2006, 08:39 PM
How interesting. 

I have not had the courage to watch the dvd yet.  I am sure there will be surprises...

It would be consistent with the scene.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CherryCake on Apr 08, 2006, 08:44 PM
I had read that he has said this... but try as I might... I coulnt hear this one.... :( :( :(
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: dirtbiker on Apr 08, 2006, 08:49 PM
Cherrycake, I thought this was much easier to hear than the "I love you" line in Jack's bedroom.  If you listen closely, it's uttered between Ennis' grunts.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: City Slickin' Cowboy on Apr 08, 2006, 09:23 PM
OMG!! (https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbestsmileys.com%2Ffainting%2F4.gif&hash=153acba0fcf8a4378a927c4d4af446b9a06106fc)

This is not a scene I planned to play over and over again. More to investigate. ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CherryCake on Apr 08, 2006, 09:43 PM
Cherrycake, I thought this was much easier to hear than the "I love you" line in Jack's bedroom.  If you listen closely, it's uttered between Ennis' grunts.

I tried and tried.. what's on the screen at the time?  what the timer say on the counter?  i think I kinda hear a 'oooof'
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: dirtbiker on Apr 08, 2006, 09:45 PM
Someone just brought to my attention that this was discussed in the general "Thoughts after seeing the DVD" thread"
http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?topic=2966.msg65528#msg65528
But anyhow, it might be good to keep this thread as there are 3 pages to sift through to get to this topic.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: dirtbiker on Apr 08, 2006, 09:48 PM
Cherrycake, I thought this was much easier to hear than the "I love you" line in Jack's bedroom.  If you listen closely, it's uttered between Ennis' grunts.

I tried and tried.. what's on the screen at the time?  what the timer say on the counter?  i think I kinda hear a 'oooof'

Play the grunting part in a loop and you might get the "eureka" experience ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Allyce on Apr 08, 2006, 09:48 PM
I think I heard it once... ???
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: dirtbiker on Apr 08, 2006, 09:55 PM
Cherrycake, I thought this was much easier to hear than the "I love you" line in Jack's bedroom.  If you listen closely, it's uttered between Ennis' grunts.

I tried and tried.. what's on the screen at the time?  what the timer say on the counter?  i think I kinda hear a 'oooof'

The first "f*ck me" is at 28:20 and the second, at 28:22
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boots on Apr 09, 2006, 12:11 AM
Y'all...does he really?  I almost hear it, maybe, but...could it be something else?  It's so raw and guttural, easily mistaken for grunts and sighs.  I'll listen again...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Valandil Eluch on Apr 09, 2006, 01:09 AM
i heard that tooo i swear he says that i heard that
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boots on Apr 09, 2006, 01:12 AM
still can't tell...the "I love you" in the closet is certain.  but i can't quite hear this one yet.  not definitively anyway...  may need new earphones?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: bram on Apr 09, 2006, 07:59 AM

The first "f*ck me" is at 28:20 and the second, at 28:22

Thank you for the  times. Knowing exactly where it is instead of watching the entire scene over and over again might help me look like less of a freak in front of my family. :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: coguaro on Apr 09, 2006, 03:03 PM
I will listen it again!!!  ::)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Tom on Apr 09, 2006, 03:53 PM
I don't even like the idea of it being said. It is not in the short story , not in the screenplay and I cannot hear it in the movie at all.

I also think that at the time this was set the word itself wasn't used as prolifically as it is now. OK after 20 years in the 80's with the high altutude f***s it was more commonly used. I grew up in the 60's and 70's and I came from a very rough, working class area of the city. People just didn't use the word freely in those days. They said "ride" or "poke" as a slang word for sex. I never heard my Dad or any of his 7 brothers say the word or any adult when I was a kid.

I think some people are reading too much into grunts and groans.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: *Froggy* on Apr 09, 2006, 04:59 PM
I don't even like the idea of it being said. It is not in the short story , not in the screenplay and I cannot hear it in the movie at all.

I also think that at the time this was set the word itself wasn't used as prolifically as it is now. OK after 20 years in the 80's with the high altutude f***s it was more commonly used. I grew up in the 60's and 70's and I came from a very rough, working class area of the city. People just didn't use the word freely in those days. They said "ride" or "poke" as a slang word for sex. I never heard my Dad or any of his 7 brothers say the word or any adult when I was a kid.

I think some people are reading too much into grunts and groans.

I agree with u Tom x
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CherryCake on Apr 09, 2006, 06:10 PM
Well, I looped that section and listened and listened with earphones... I did not hear it... lots of grunting... I heard a 'oooff!' and rustling, but not the "F**k  Me!"
I caught the "I love you' in the closet scene and even the 'I'm sorry" but not this...
Just as well...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: dirtbiker on Apr 09, 2006, 06:12 PM
I don't even like the idea of it being said. It is not in the short story , not in the screenplay and I cannot hear it in the movie at all.

I also think that at the time this was set the word itself wasn't used as prolifically as it is now. OK after 20 years in the 80's with the high altutude f***s it was more commonly used. I grew up in the 60's and 70's and I came from a very rough, working class area of the city. People just didn't use the word freely in those days. They said "ride" or "poke" as a slang word for sex. I never heard my Dad or any of his 7 brothers say the word or any adult when I was a kid.

I think some people are reading too much into grunts and groans.

I agree with u Tom x

Excerpt from what I said in the "I love you" thread:

>>I would say, to each his/her own.  I do hear it, although subtle.  If you feel that Ennis saying those words would spoil the intent of the movie for you, then I would suggest not going out of the way (ie. playing multiple times or turning up the volume, etc.) to try to hear it in those scenes.  Some of us do feel that it takes it to a different level, making it more special in a way...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on Apr 09, 2006, 06:27 PM
I don't even like the idea of it being said. It is not in the short story , not in the screenplay and I cannot hear it in the movie at all.

I also think that at the time this was set the word itself wasn't used as prolifically as it is now. OK after 20 years in the 80's with the high altutude f***s it was more commonly used. I grew up in the 60's and 70's and I came from a very rough, working class area of the city. People just didn't use the word freely in those days. They said "ride" or "poke" as a slang word for sex. I never heard my Dad or any of his 7 brothers say the word or any adult when I was a kid.

I think some people are reading too much into grunts and groans.

No, you just come from a different country and culture where the word wasn't used as it is here, that's all.  You can't look at this movie from the point of view of your culture Tom.  I also grew up in the 40's 50's and 60's and it is a word I heard a lot from an ignorant stepfather and other adults.  Fortunately it wasn't until I went to work in the local shipyard that I picked up the word.  I wish I never had.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: dalemidex on Apr 09, 2006, 06:29 PM
For those who can't hear it (and by "it" I mean what others are talking about) it is in two consecutive grunts, first the F word, then Me. 

It's definitely there.  But I don't think it's definite that this is what Jake is saying.  Might be, and I've only listed twice.  Buf it you want to hear for yourself, listen for one word per groan.

If I had to bet I'd say 60% likely that's what he's saying and 40% likely the power of suggestion and wishful thinking.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: greenfrog on Apr 09, 2006, 07:17 PM
Interesting ... Does anybody have a youtube link to the tent scene? I would love to have another look.  :o


Thank you  8)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Apr 09, 2006, 11:15 PM
For those who can't hear it (and by "it" I mean what others are talking about) it is in two consecutive grunts, first the F word, then Me. 

It's definitely there.  But I don't think it's definite that this is what Jake is saying.  Might be, and I've only listed twice.  Buf it you want to hear for yourself, listen for one word per groan.

If I had to bet I'd say 60% likely that's what he's saying and 40% likely the power of suggestion and wishful thinking.

Listened for it tonight and it was there...................no doubt. Considering how delicate the marketing of this movie had to be I am not surprised that we are all finding things in the DVD that we never saw in the theater. I just lay back and enjoy what I see on myTV. I have BBM for my own and that's all I need.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ethan on Apr 09, 2006, 11:30 PM
I haven't heard it. But it surely is a bonus feature ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Apr 09, 2006, 11:39 PM
I haven't heard it. But it surely is a bonus feature ;D

Get some headphones boy! The hollowing of the plains is almost constant. Just somthing I noticed tonight. I've got some other things to say but guess I'd better find the right topic.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ethan on Apr 09, 2006, 11:49 PM
Get some headphones boy! The hollowing of the plains is almost constant. Just somthing I noticed tonight. I've got some other things to say but guess I'd better find the right topic.

<OT> I will. I find that wathing DVD with headphone is another great viewing experience when I was trying to hear Ennis say "I love you" last night. It sounds like Ennis and Jack were just right next to me.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Apollonos on Apr 10, 2006, 12:38 AM
I replayed the first tent scene, with headphones on and volume cranked to max, and I heard it, too. It was very muffled, hidden in between all the grunting and heavy breathing, but it was there. Someone (Patriot?) pointed out that these lines weren't in the screenplay, so it looks like another case of our boys ad-libbing brilliantly. Heath and Jake became Ennis and Jack. No wonder their performance blew Annie Proulx away! Both of them deserved Academy Awards for their accomplishments in BBM. Who would have thought that Jake would have the dedication to research his role by watching gay porn videos?  :o (Thanks, Patriot - I loved that!  ;D)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: cowgirl19 on Apr 10, 2006, 02:08 AM
I didn't hear f*ck me, but I heard  "me"....so it must be there ... I gotten listen more!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: mélisande on Apr 10, 2006, 07:41 AM
I don't know what to think, maybe I don't want to hear those words on film, although in original Proulx text it would be more appropriate, in place. Movie is like a kinder version of the novel. (I didn't replay it, maybe later..)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: mélisande on Apr 10, 2006, 07:53 AM
I don't even like the idea of it being said. It is not in the short story , not in the screenplay and I cannot hear it in the movie at all.
I agree.

Other thought, as I remember now, whiskey has quite bad side effects on me, too ;D (with that mount of w i would be under the table..or unconscious.. aww ::) what was i thinking like it's not the same thing being unconscious under table. no, i do not confess anything.)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: keren_b on Apr 10, 2006, 08:05 AM
Who would have thought that Jake would have the dedication to research his role by watching gay porn videos?  :o (Thanks, Patriot - I loved that!  ;D)

With all due respect to Jake, you don't need to watch gay porn videos to get this expression...

LOL
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: forbiddenlovers on Apr 10, 2006, 08:34 AM
Hey all! It's Ann, I'm new, introduced myself in the Mountain Cafe!!
So I've watched the movie three times in as many days, can ya say obsessed?
Why in the world do I read a post like this when I'm at work and have no access to the DVD?  Why do I have to wait at least another 8 hours to see this??? lol.
Gah, I have so many comments and questions about the movie, I guess I better get out of here and continue my journey throughout this wonderful board!!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: afhickman on Apr 10, 2006, 09:21 AM
What do you expect Jack to say: "Not tonight, I've got a headache"?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on Apr 10, 2006, 11:15 AM
What do you expect Jack to say: "Not tonight, I've got a headache"?

LOL! LOL!  Do guys say that also?  LOL! LOL!

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jerasjr on Apr 10, 2006, 11:16 AM
Agree with Tom, if it's there for some of you, fine.  If not, that's even better.  As Tom said, it wasn't in the story, etc.  Can't imagine why they would put it in when everything was so meticulous about the film.  And as Tom said, f..k was not a word used prolifically at that time.  When f..k was said at that time, it meant something... now it is just a noun, verb, adverb, adjective used indiscriminately by persons who don't have an adequate vocabulary to get their idea across without profanity.  Rarely swear, but if I do then people know I am either very upset or angry. 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: *Froggy* on Apr 10, 2006, 03:43 PM
OK people.

I did not hear it...and actually I'm glad...It would have spoilt the scene for me.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: JerBear418720 on Apr 10, 2006, 04:30 PM
Now, if you play the DVD backwards, you start hearing...... ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Krispera on Apr 10, 2006, 04:36 PM
I heard this  ;D!! He said twice " fck me.. fck me"
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: *Froggy* on Apr 10, 2006, 04:42 PM
Now, if you play the DVD backwards, you start hearing...... ;)

Thank you...I sooooo wanted to post it .. but you did it!!! LOL
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: JerBear418720 on Apr 10, 2006, 04:44 PM
Now, if you play the DVD backwards, you start hearing...... ;)

Thank you...I sooooo wanted to post it .. but you did it!!! LOL

HEHE - hadda be said, Froggy!  ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: *Froggy* on Apr 10, 2006, 04:51 PM
Now, if you play the DVD backwards, you start hearing...... ;)

Thank you...I sooooo wanted to post it .. but you did it!!! LOL

HEHE - hadda be said, Froggy!  ;D

I know!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Tom on Apr 10, 2006, 06:02 PM
Now, if you play the DVD backwards, you start hearing...... ;)

Thank you...I sooooo wanted to post it .. but you did it!!! LOL

HEHE - hadda be said, Froggy!  ;D

I know!

(https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.animationfactory.com%2Fimagedir%2Fanimations%2Fpeople_a_l%2Fchildren%2Fmatthew_rotfl_expression%2Fmatthew_rotfl_expression_sm_nwm.gif&hash=fe699efe22b6dd3fc2f1860ea02495f8ff062bb5)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Apr 10, 2006, 06:07 PM
I heard this  ;D!! He said twice " fck me.. fck me"

Is this thread a group hallucination or what?  ::)

Never heard that one either...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Padmé Briseis on Apr 10, 2006, 06:16 PM
I heard this  ;D!! He said twice " fck me.. fck me"

Is this thread a group hallucination or what?  ::)

Never heard that one either...

How many people heard it?  :) I never heard "f*** me" and Iam happy.  ::)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Apr 10, 2006, 07:25 PM
Quote
How many people heard it?   I never heard "f*** me" and Iam happy. 


Same here, very happy!  ::)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ethan on Apr 10, 2006, 09:42 PM
Quote
How many people heard it?   I never heard "f*** me" and Iam happy. 


Same here, very happy!  ::)

Me neither. And I am happy as well. I will keep that in mind and not searching for it.  ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CherryCake on Apr 10, 2006, 09:44 PM
I never heard it either and i loooped it.. and played over and over...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: City Slickin' Cowboy on Apr 10, 2006, 10:52 PM
I tried to hear it yesterday...notta! :-\
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Kenny on Apr 11, 2006, 12:59 AM
I hear him say something that sounds like "me," but I don't hear f*** anywhere.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: greenfrog on Apr 11, 2006, 01:09 AM
Quote
How many people heard it?   I never heard "f*** me" and Iam happy. 


Same here, very happy!  ::)

I never thought I would see so many people happy to hear someone say, f**k me!!

...

And I'm one of them!!!

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: City Slickin' Cowboy on Apr 11, 2006, 03:39 AM
Quote
How many people heard it?   I never heard "f*** me" and Iam happy. 


Same here, very happy!  ::)

I never thought I would see so many people happy to hear someone say, f**k me!!

...

And I'm one of them!!!

I have to admit, this thread has attracted more replies than I originally predicted.  ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: balchy28 on Apr 11, 2006, 04:12 AM
All I can hear is like grunts and rustling and stuff - no f**k me  :-\
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: keren_b on Apr 11, 2006, 05:17 AM
When I went to see it in the theater yesterday I listened very carefully (thank god the audience was quiet this time), there were some grunts and breathing that could've been interpreted as "f**k me" but I couldn't actually hear it, and I think it's just people's wishful thinking.

Well, I'll just right it down in my "list of questions to ask when I meet Jake"  ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: forbiddenlovers on Apr 11, 2006, 07:56 AM
Watched it last night and didn't hear it. I tried, but I wasn't home alone, so I couldn't turn it up.  I've got to put it in the DVD player on my computer and hookup headphones to hear better. Maybe that will work! :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: *Froggy* on Apr 12, 2006, 08:40 AM
Let's vote!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: camom on Apr 12, 2006, 09:28 AM
I listened on (crappy) earphones last night, and I heard it, twice, one right after the other.  Loud exhalation, then he says it.  I don't hear really well, either.

camom
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Koka on Apr 12, 2006, 03:25 PM
oh god, how come I always miss out on stuff like this? I saw the movie 8 times in the theater and I didn't heart it once.

Although I could have sworn I heard Ennis say 'Jack, I love you' in the shirt scene, after a member of the forum brought it to our attention.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Padmé Briseis on Apr 12, 2006, 05:33 PM
Maybe he said "Kiss me"  ;) or hold me...  :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: greenfrog on Apr 12, 2006, 06:47 PM
I'm yet to hear it, but I shall keep trying.  8)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: coguaro on Apr 13, 2006, 04:22 AM
can't heard  >:(
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Padmé Briseis on Apr 13, 2006, 06:42 PM
Now Iam not happy. He said it. I hope Iam wrong :-\
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CherryCake on Apr 13, 2006, 07:19 PM
You are wrong.  I didn't hear it and I wanted to. I looped that part over and over.  Noises, and grunting but I didn't hear it.
 :( :( :(
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on Apr 13, 2006, 07:41 PM
You are wrong.  I didn't hear it and I wanted to. I looped that part over and over.  Noises, and grunting but I didn't hear it.
 :( :( :(

That doesn't make her wrong CherryCake. It just means you can't hear it.

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tweric on Apr 14, 2006, 07:23 PM
I just played the DVD on my iBook and I did hear something near 28:20 -- it's a high pitch groan (*jake acting out the pain, I guess) quickly followed by a lowered voice that sounds a lot like a-me -- but I don't think it's f* me...

I do hear the "exhaling sound" that resembles "I love you" in that closet scene.

I didn't hear any of those previously when I first watched it on a tv (hooked up with a high power
stereo). Who knows? Sometimes a lousy build-in speaker performs better than a high-end one  :P
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Koka on Apr 15, 2006, 09:04 AM
I'm gonna try hearing it when I get my hands on the god damn dvd....and shit, that's gonna take a while.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Apr 15, 2006, 10:33 AM
I hear him say something that sounds like "me," but I don't hear f*** anywhere.

I heard the "me" but that's all.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Rod on Apr 16, 2006, 01:59 PM
I coud sorta hear "me"....couldn't really hear the other word, but if he did say "me" what other word would have went with it??? Kiss me?  Love me?....mmmm.  Hopefully one of the great talented guyz here will separate all the noise from the scene and we will all know for sure>>>
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CherryCake on Apr 16, 2006, 02:03 PM
I agree.. I didn't hear the "F***  me".. I think this is a case of hearing what you want to hear....

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Sunflower79 on Apr 16, 2006, 03:40 PM
watched the movie last night I and tried to listen for it but I didn't hear it..all I heard was grunting and thier heavy breathing and Jack hitting his hand on the tent floor..but thats about it..next time I watch I will try to listen for it but so far i haven't heard it..
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: mlrinoc on Apr 17, 2006, 12:18 AM
I've listened with headphones, mixer, you name it. 

Didn't hear it.

But I DID hear the "I love you" in the attic. 

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Apr 17, 2006, 12:25 AM
Tonight I watched and listened again with some Sony headphones. Every time I adjust them I hear something more or I hear something less. Tonight I heard the creaking of the floorboards in the Twist family house. I never heard that before! This movie never stops giving me something.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: NoReins on Apr 18, 2006, 07:00 AM
I've watched the youtube clip several times over with the volume up really loud (and headphones on) but I can't hear anything other than grunts and groans. I'm relieved, really - I don't want to hear Jack say that.

Haven't had the opportunity ( ;) ) to watch the Lightning Flat scene with the shirts on anything other than the various music videos on youtube so I'll need to wait another week to see if I can hear the "I love you" or not. That's one thing I would like to hear...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: donnaread on Apr 18, 2006, 10:07 AM
The only thing I can really hear said in the FNIT is Ennis' slurred "What're you doin'?"  I hear something that MIGHT be Jack saying "Come on", but only once.  "F**k me" ?  I don't know ???
Donna
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: backtobrokeback on Apr 19, 2006, 11:55 AM
A YouTube clip?  Was it altered, maybe?  Base your claims on the DVD version.

Those of you in the Bay Area of California may have been to the wonderful (!!) science museum called the Exploratorium, and you may recall their language exhibits (making random sentences, forming mouth shapes to create different vowels, etc.)  One exhibit was a recording of a single word, recorded over and over, endlessly, and they asked you determine which word you were hearing.  Well, nearly everyone hears something different, and it's never the actual word, because that word is a nonsense word (fnish, if I remember correctly.)  What's odd is that once you know what other people have heard, you can hear that too.  You can also hear the actual word, and in the weirdest effect, you can choose what you hear - you can make the sound into alternate words in your head, as you wish).  It really freaked me out how open our brain is to perceptions, and how much control we have over our own perceptions.  It's a lot like the images that have two interpretations, and you can see both.  Same thing works for sound.

LINK:  http://www.exploratorium.edu/cmp/exhibits/r/repeating_words.html

-backtobrokeback
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Stef1104 on Apr 19, 2006, 10:50 PM
that is weird. i never heard jack say "f*ck me". i have to investigate that now.:lol:
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: bubbaluna on Apr 22, 2006, 03:25 AM
What do you expect Jack to say: "Not tonight, I've got a headache"?

LOL! LOL!  Do guys say that also?  LOL! LOL!



You bet
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on Apr 22, 2006, 04:37 AM
What do you expect Jack to say: "Not tonight, I've got a headache"?

LOL! LOL!  Do guys say that also?  LOL! LOL!

You bet

Do they really Bubba?  I have had thousands of fantasys and dreams over the decades and those 6 words were never in any of them.  I always thought that was what a woman said when the love was gone from her relationship/marriage. 

I've been sitting here listening to the BBM score and thinking about being with someone.  Some things are more difficult to imagine that others but, I can not imagine ever saying those 6 words ever as long as I loved him.  If I didn't love him for whatever reason, I don't think I would be there in the first place.  Even if I had a splitting head ache I wouldn't refuse him if I loved him. You can't refuse the person that loves you anything, can you?

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!!
Post by: FineYoungGenius on Apr 22, 2006, 09:00 AM
                                                                       DVD XXX-tras             
                          (Originally posted on Yahoo BBM message board on 14 April 06)
                                      w/o prior knowledge of this topic on Ennisjack.com
 Elai, Male
jax bch, florida I was watching the DVD. Again. And I made a few startling discoveries. There are a few X-tras for the dedicated fan compared to the theater version. As already mentioned here, you can see more of what happens during the tents scenes because they're more illuminated. But what is far more revealing is what you'll hear on the DVD if you turn the volume up!
In the first tent scene, when Ennis wakes up to what has to be his hand on Jack's erection, and they struggle, you can hear Jack whisper to Ennis "come on, come on, man."
Then, after Ennis drowsily asks Jack "What are you doin'"?
They look each other in the eye and Jack begins to disrobe.
Then, if you have the sound way up, I mean all the way up, (and I am not making this up) when they are nose to nose, you'll hear Jack plead very quietly, "F*ck me", as he is unzipping. That's when Ennis turns him on all fours. Now it all makes more sense. (Ennis was like . . . 'aight'!) We see Ennis more than eagerly willing to accomodate him.
Now hold on to your keyboards. Because once Ennis enters Jack, you hear Jack moan 3x and then while he's taking it like a man, he says again in a whisper "F*ck me, f*ck me, f*ck me". This is all before Ennis finally exclaims "f*ck!".
Now, as someone brought to our attention before, Jack is holding Ennis' right hand, and we see Ennis hold Jack's shirt for grip sake with his left hand, so what are those sounds as if someone is being hit? It obviously can't be that. The only logical conclusion is that it is the sound of Ennis' final climactic thrusts before he he flows into Jack and they collapse.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!!
Post by: Patriot1 on Apr 22, 2006, 11:22 AM
                                                                       DVD XXX-tras             
                          (Originally posted on Yahoo BBM message board on 14 April 06)
                                      w/o prior knowledge of this topic on Ennisjack.com
 Elai, Male
jax bch, florida I was watching the DVD. Again. And I made a few startling discoveries. There are a few X-tras for the dedicated fan compared to the theater version. As already mentioned here, you can see more of what happens during the tents scenes because they're more illuminated. But what is far more revealing is what you'll hear on the DVD if you turn the volume up!
In the first tent scene, when Ennis wakes up to what has to be his hand on Jack's erection, and they struggle, you can hear Jack whisper to Ennis "come on, come on, man."
Then, after Ennis drowsily asks Jack "What are you doin'"?
They look each other in the eye and Jack begins to disrobe.
Then, if you have the sound way up, I mean all the way up, (and I am not making this up) when they are nose to nose, you'll hear Jack plead very quietly, "F*ck me", as he is unzipping. That's when Ennis turns him on all fours. Now it all makes more sense. (Ennis was like . . . 'aight'!) We see Ennis more than eagerly willing to accomodate him.
Now hold on to your keyboards. Because once Ennis enters Jack, you hear Jack moan 3x and then while he's taking it like a man, he says again in a whisper "F*ck me, f*ck me, f*ck me". This is all before Ennis finally exclaims "f*ck!".
Now, as someone brought to our attention before, Jack is holding Ennis' right hand, and we see Ennis hold Jack's shirt for grip sake with his left hand, so what are those sounds as if someone is being hit? It obviously can't be that. The only logical conclusion is that it is the sound of Ennis' final climactic thrusts before he he flows into Jack and they collapse.


No.  I don't buy all that.  Ang lee said, in an interview, that he was shocked when Jake hit the ground with his fist.  He said he got so much more out of this scene than he was expecting and it was all great.

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: dalemidex on Apr 23, 2006, 09:54 AM

Those of you in the Bay Area of California may have been to the wonderful (!!) science museum called the Exploratorium, and you may recall their language exhibits (making random sentences, forming mouth shapes to create different vowels, etc.)  One exhibit was a recording of a single word, recorded over and over, endlessly, and they asked you determine which word you were hearing.  Well, nearly everyone hears something different, and it's never the actual word, because that word is a nonsense word (fnish, if I remember correctly.)  What's odd is that once you know what other people have heard, you can hear that too.  You can also hear the actual word, and in the weirdest effect, you can choose what you hear - you can make the sound into alternate words in your head, as you wish).  It really freaked me out how open our brain is to perceptions, and how much control we have over our own perceptions.  It's a lot like the images that have two interpretations, and you can see both.  Same thing works for sound.

LINK:  http://www.exploratorium.edu/cmp/exhibits/r/repeating_words.html

-backtobrokeback

I'm one who does report hearing it, but frankly I think this is a very interesting explanation.  Had it not been suggested to me that Jack was saying this, I don't know that it's what I'd hear.  I don't personally find it particularly desirable or undesirable for Jack to have actually said f*ck me in that scene, so I don't think it's wishful thinking one way or the other for me.  I hear gasps, and with the suggestion of what others think they say, I can hear it. 

Could it be legit?  I certainly think it could be.  And it doesn't need to be in the script, nor would Ang Lee necessarily be aware of it.  Actors have a window of interpretation, something which is part of being an actor.  Jake might have half-mouthed things in his gasps without it being recognized by others.  Heath might have partially uttered something as he gave that last exhale when he hugs the shirts.  These things might have differed from take to take.

So I think it is possible that these and other things which some of us hear with the volume turned way up are there, and neither the script nor Ang Lee are likely perfect authorities on the matter. But that having been said, I'd say it's fairly likely that we might be constructing things that are not really there.  Think about the gasps of Jack in the first tent scene as an example.  How do you gasp and groan in such a way that it could not possibly sound sort of  like some word?  English has tons of one syllable words that start and/or end with a hard sound and have a vowel in the middle.  Would it have been more realistic had he groaned in cleanly-formed, clearly-understood syllables like "oooo", "oooo", "oooo"?  I'll take the possibility of a gasped "f*ck me" any day over something more deliberate like the "oooo", "oooo", "oooo" of a cheap porno flick.  And if there's some uncertainty as to there being words embedded in those gasps, I don't see anything so bad in that.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!!
Post by: BBBOY on Apr 23, 2006, 05:58 PM
                                                                       DVD XXX-tras             
                          (Originally posted on Yahoo BBM message board on 14 April 06)
                                      w/o prior knowledge of this topic on Ennisjack.com
 Elai, Male
jax bch, florida I was watching the DVD. Again. And I made a few startling discoveries. There are a few X-tras for the dedicated fan compared to the theater version. As already mentioned here, you can see more of what happens during the tents scenes because they're more illuminated. But what is far more revealing is what you'll hear on the DVD if you turn the volume up!
In the first tent scene, when Ennis wakes up to what has to be his hand on Jack's erection, and they struggle, you can hear Jack whisper to Ennis "come on, come on, man."
Then, after Ennis drowsily asks Jack "What are you doin'"?
They look each other in the eye and Jack begins to disrobe.
Then, if you have the sound way up, I mean all the way up, (and I am not making this up) when they are nose to nose, you'll hear Jack plead very quietly, "F*ck me", as he is unzipping. That's when Ennis turns him on all fours. Now it all makes more sense. (Ennis was like . . . 'aight'!) We see Ennis more than eagerly willing to accomodate him.
Now hold on to your keyboards. Because once Ennis enters Jack, you hear Jack moan 3x and then while he's taking it like a man, he says again in a whisper "F*ck me, f*ck me, f*ck me". This is all before Ennis finally exclaims "f*ck!".
Now, as someone brought to our attention before, Jack is holding Ennis' right hand, and we see Ennis hold Jack's shirt for grip sake with his left hand, so what are those sounds as if someone is being hit? It obviously can't be that. The only logical conclusion is that it is the sound of Ennis' final climactic thrusts before he he flows into Jack and they collapse.


I'm not sure I buy all of this. I will go back and listen harder again. (What a cheap excuse to watch what I love so much). What I am sure of is that at some point in my 9 theater viewings of the movie I did hear Jack say "F**k........................................."Me". I was so caught  up in the emotion of the movie that it just registered as being right and no other response seemed necessary on my part. I hear every viewing on my TV now. What kills me is sometimes I hear Ennis say I'm sorry and sometimes I don't. Go figure.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jerasjr on Apr 23, 2006, 06:17 PM
Back again to the debate, there is some valididty to our suggestability...if someone mentions something, then we notice it.  In my case, don't want to hear "f..k me" and so I don't.  To me, it would cheapen the film, even thought we hear f.....g used at other times in conversation.  I read the scene, I don't read it there... I see the scene, I don't hear it there.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: bubbaluna on Apr 23, 2006, 11:37 PM
What do you expect Jack to say: "Not tonight, I've got a headache"?

LOL! LOL!  Do guys say that also?  LOL! LOL!

You bet

Do they really Bubba?  I have had thousands of fantasys and dreams over the decades and those 6 words were never in any of them.  I always thought that was what a woman said when the love was gone from her relationship/marriage. 

I've been sitting here listening to the BBM score and thinking about being with someone.  Some things are more difficult to imagine that others but, I can not imagine ever saying those 6 words ever as long as I loved him.  If I didn't love him for whatever reason, I don't think I would be there in the first place.  Even if I had a splitting head ache I wouldn't refuse him if I loved him. You can't refuse the person that loves you anything, can you?



Yes you can....you can be in love with someone and just not be in the mood....having been married for over 30 years that can certainly happen...often....it doesn't mean you don't leave each other and it doesn't mean you can't enjoy each other at another time. I have talked to a lot of gay couples who have told me that being together for a long time is a lot like being married a long time..often (not always) the passion does die down and the headache line is likely to surface from time to time..or some form of it..at least that is my take.......perhaps others on the forum want to comment...but based on what I have seen ther aren't many here married over 30 years
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: *Froggy* on Apr 24, 2006, 01:38 PM
Have not heard it...sorry ... I can guess when people thought they hurd it... but no..not me sorry...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on Apr 25, 2006, 04:34 AM
The following quote was moved from another post in another thread so it could be replied to here.

Quote from: bubbaluna
Now the OTHER line(s) everyone talks about from the FIRST tent scene I cannot hear at all...(jack's F*** me line)....that one eludes me

I listen to that scene and I can swear I hear the words one moment and the next time...I miss it completely.  I am still not sure on that one.  All the others I hear every time.

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: NoReins on Apr 25, 2006, 05:05 AM
I'm still convinced it's only Jack's grunts that you hear. I think some of them may be a kind of "oof" type thing, which may sound a little like he's saying f*ck.....
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on Apr 25, 2006, 10:54 AM
I'm still convinced it's only Jack's grunts that you hear. I think some of them may be a kind of "oof" type thing, which may sound a little like he's saying f*ck.....

I don't know, NoReins.  I have no special need to hear it but those times when I do, it doesn't surprise me any.  From all the videos I have seen it is a pretty common thing to say. I guess what surprises me is that a person can enjoy so much pain to ask for it.  ;) ;D

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Marge Innavera on Apr 25, 2006, 12:06 PM
Listened for it tonight and it was there...................no doubt. Considering how delicate the marketing of this movie had to be I am not surprised that we are all finding things in the DVD that we never saw in the theater.

Hi, I believe this is my first post on this forum, although I've been active with the Dave Cullen group.

I wasn't even listening for Jack's ad lib when I heard it on the DVD. The TV is near a window that happened to be casting a glare, so I stood very close to the TV for both tent scenes since they were shot in dimmer light than the others in that part of the movie.  I guess it was being so close to the television that did it, but it sounded pretty clear and was very startling.

If it couldn't be heard in the movie version, that isn't surprising. They dimmed the light so much that most of the scene amounts to a lot of shuffling and grunting; some people in theatre audiences even thought it was a rape scene, or that they were fighting.  It's understandable if Lee and the producers wanted to avoid an "X" rating - which could have killed it at the boxoffice - but too bad.

Now I've got to find those earphones!  ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Apr 25, 2006, 12:17 PM
Welcome to this forum  Marge Innavera, take your time and visit the place and please share your experiences and post them.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!!
Post by: Marge Innavera on Apr 25, 2006, 12:21 PM
Ang lee said, in an interview, that he was shocked when Jake hit the ground with his fist.  He said he got so much more out of this scene than he was expecting and it was all great.

I loved that part! Don't know how most people interpreted it, but I saw it as about the same thing as Rose's hand slapping up against the car window in Titanic.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Apr 27, 2006, 05:50 PM

did you all hear jack say f*&k_____me when in FNIT.  look and listen real hard.  YOU ALL NEED TO BUY EARPHONES. When he and ennis are going at it in FNIT in the beginning after ennis goes in...watch jack and listen so close and you will hear a muffled f--k and then you will hear me (the me is really discernable). 

 
Hi Karin, so glad to see you again.  Hope all is well.  GAWD! Did Jack really say "F**k me?" I'm just going to have to get a new TV, mine won't take headphones  :'(.   His face during the FNIT is so awesome! I can't find words to describe it.  And what is he DOING with Ennis' arm?  It wasn't until I got the DVD that it was bright enough to see.  I thought he was pounding HIS fist on the floor, was he pounding with Ennis' fist? This scene is so raw and anamilistic....awesome!  You are right in your later post about Jake's fantastic acting. Jake Gyllenhaal just lights up the screen.  He can put such anguish in his voice.  "I wish I knew how to quit  you!", "Sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it"  I was afraid the DVD would be a disappointment after seeing it nine times in a theater.  Boy was I wrong! ;D

Ohmygod, I love this.  I had heard Ennis's "get over here" (that's what I thought it was) during the reunion scene, just before pushing Jack against the wall, and just swooned...  And I thought I had heard Ennis's "I love you" in the closet.  But these are from last theater viewing.  For reasons of my own, I have not indulged in the DVD yet -- I'm waiting to get some things taken care of, then it will be my reward.  However, the FNIT "f*** me," I had no idea about!  Be still my heart...  I can't wait to tell my friends.   :-*  I love the floor-pounding, too, and realized after a couple of viewings that Jack had Ennis's hand in his.  Donnaread, awesome isn't even saying it.  And about Jake's acting.  And Heath's, too, excuse me.  They are both the man, but my heart is Ennis's.

ks
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBm_lover on Apr 28, 2006, 02:19 AM
i saw the movie not long ago but i paid real close attention to that specific scene and im sure that i heard jack say that quote and i know it but i dont know  ???but maybe he did u got to pay real close attention ;) but like others say it could just have been jack breathing real hard or something 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: alicat on May 02, 2006, 03:25 PM
>>>I'm relieved, really - I don't want to hear Jack say that.

Why don't you want to hear Jack say that? Their sexual attraction was the very essence of their relationship so I think it would be something they would have said to each other before.  I am sure that Jack would've said 'f*ck me'  lots of times to Ennis during their time at Brokeback...and Ennis would've obliged lol.   
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: atz75 on May 02, 2006, 08:34 PM
I think a huge part of what makes the first tent scene intense is the fact that it happens without speech (other than the "what are you doing" from Ennis). 

So, I have a somewhat related question... When Jack first kneels up to grab for Ennis and he still has his coat on... There's a moment when the two of them are looking into each other's eyes and Jack reaches for Ennis's hand/ arm again.  From the angle of their arms it looks like Jack is again causing Ennis *touch* him.  It's hard to know this for sure because their hands are cropped out by the bottom edge of the frame.  Thoughts?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Silk on May 02, 2006, 10:09 PM
I did not hear Jack say F*ck Me!.   I slowed it down and I turned it up and I watched it with subtitles.  I played that over and over and what I heard Jack say to Ennis in the first tent scene was "come on" and he said it twice.  I think "come on" was a clear invitation.  I too don't want to hear that in the first scene because I think the first two would have been more tender because it was the beginning of it all.  I just don't want to think it was anything less than real affection and real love between them at least at first. 

It is really hard to hear what they whisper in the 2 tent scenes.  Listening to the film over and over and over I did with concentration hear more.

In the second tent scene when Ennis comes into the tent and Jack sits up to touch him  Ennis says 'I am sorry" and Jack does say it is alright and asks him to lie back.  I do clearly hear that.  It is so tender.  I guess I would like to keep it that way.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on May 03, 2006, 05:28 PM
I did not hear Jack say F*ck Me!.   I slowed it down and I turned it up and I watched it with subtitles.  I played that over and over and what I heard Jack say to Ennis in the first tent scene was "come on" and he said it twice.  I think "come on" was a clear invitation.  I too don't want to hear that in the first scene because I think the first two would have been more tender because it was the beginning of it all.  I just don't want to think it was anything less than real affection and real love between them at least at first. 

It is really hard to hear what they whisper in the 2 tent scenes.  Listening to the film over and over and over I did with concentration hear more.

In the second tent scene when Ennis comes into the tent and Jack sits up to touch him  Ennis says 'I am sorry" and Jack does say it is alright and asks him to lie back.  I do clearly hear that.  It is so tender.  I guess I would like to keep it that way.

Silk, I couldn't write it better.  Well said  ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 03, 2006, 06:26 PM
Hi,  I am new here on this forum. 
I am an obsessed BBM 'R.
I think I could recite every piece of dialog in this movie. 
Yeah......  I need to get a life.

I do have to say though........  watching the DVD one night, and not listening for anything, I have
to admit I did hear Jack, say F..k me in that scene !!  I wasn't even watching the screen at the time.
I just heard it and went....... WTF !!  Played it back again and again.
He didn't say it in a vulgar way.  Just maybe a little sex talk?  He was carried away by the moment !! ;D
The FNIT scene is so much lighter on the DVD.  I was surprised by all the different things I missed at
the theater viewing.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on May 03, 2006, 07:14 PM
I do have to say though........  watching the DVD one night, and not listening for anything, I have
to admit I did hear Jack, say F..k me in that scene !!  I wasn't even watching the screen at the time.
I just heard it and went....... WTF !!  Played it back again and again.

Hi Karen, welcome to the BBM Forum.  It is so strange you should say that you weren't listening to or watching the screen when you heard Jack say f**k me.  The same exact thing happens to me.  When I sit here and play it over, and over, and over, and...listening for it I never quite hear it.  But, when the movie is playing and I am doing something else I always hear it.  It is so strange.  Just this morning I was paying some bills and had the movie running and again I heard it as plain as day.  I agree, it is not said in a vulgar way at all.

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 03, 2006, 07:29 PM
I do have to say though........  watching the DVD one night, and not listening for anything, I have
to admit I did hear Jack, say F..k me in that scene !!  I wasn't even watching the screen at the time.
I just heard it and went....... WTF !!  Played it back again and again.

Hi Karen, welcome to the BBM Forum.  It is so strange you should say that you weren't listening to or watching the screen when you heard Jack say f**k me.  The same exact thing happens to me.  When I sit here and play it over, and over, and over, and...listening for it I never quite hear it.  But, when the movie is playing and I am doing something else I always hear it.  It is so strange.  Just this morning I was paying some bills and had the movie running and again I heard it as plain as day.  I agree, it is not said in a vulgar way at all.



Oh good....so I'm not completely crazy !!!  I was shocked when I heard it.  Thought I was imaging things, and my obsession
for this story and movie had finally gone over the line ! ;D  Time for the funny farm !
Does Jack also say "Oh Ennis" before he says F... me?
I have no friends or family that I can talk to about this movie.  None of them would see it.  Losers !!!!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on May 03, 2006, 08:56 PM
Hi Karen, welcome to the BBM Forum.  It is so strange you should say that you weren't listening to or watching the screen when you heard Jack say f**k me.  The same exact thing happens to me.  When I sit here and play it over, and over, and over, and...listening for it I never quite hear it.  But, when the movie is playing and I am doing something else I always hear it.  It is so strange.  Just this morning I was paying some bills and had the movie running and again I heard it as plain as day.  I agree, it is not said in a vulgar way at all.

Does Jack also say "Oh Ennis" before he says F... me?

I can't say I have ever heard that, no.

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: danac on May 04, 2006, 03:35 PM
I've seen this movie about 50 times - not to mention innumerable FFs to my fav scenes...and I've been posting to other sites for 6 months...and I swear I have never heard Jack say F**k Me...! Am I stupid?
I can sometimes hear the "me " but then it also sounds like "ehhh"... and the F word, between the grunting and groaning, I can't hear a damn thing!
However, in the interest of research and further discussion, I will watch AGAIN!!! ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 04, 2006, 04:01 PM
I've seen this movie about 50 times - not to mention innumerable FFs to my fav scenes...and I've been posting to other sites for 6 months...and I swear I have never heard Jack say F**k Me...! Am I stupid?
I can sometimes hear the "me " but then it also sounds like "ehhh"... and the F word, between the grunting and groaning, I can't hear a damn thing!
However, in the interest of research and further discussion, I will watch AGAIN!!! ;D

Danac, we should all be awarded one of those scientific Oscars for all the work we've done analyzing each scene in BBM.  Wait, did I say Oscar?  I take it back, I take it back!  Spit on Oscar!  It took me a long time to hear it, but I do hear Jack say the infamous "f-me" when he's on all fours.  It almost sounds dubbed in after the scene was filmed.  I also hear Ennis say it the f-word when he's on his knees unbuckling.  Now, maybe I'm just hearing things; wouldn't be the first time!   ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: danac on May 04, 2006, 04:07 PM
I definitely hear Ennis say F...more like when he grabs Jack's shirt just before the pounding begins...
I am not feint of heart...will keep trying til I bloody well hear it!!!

And, yes, have you lost your mind???
Oscar?...ptu, ptu...* spitting evil spirits away*

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 04, 2006, 06:52 PM
I've seen this movie about 50 times - not to mention innumerable FFs to my fav scenes...and I've been posting to other sites for 6 months...and I swear I have never heard Jack say F**k Me...! Am I stupid?
I can sometimes hear the "me " but then it also sounds like "ehhh"... and the F word, between the grunting and groaning, I can't hear a damn thing!
However, in the interest of research and further discussion, I will watch AGAIN!!! ;D

Danac, we should all be awarded one of those scientific Oscars for all the work we've done analyzing each scene in BBM.  Wait, did I say Oscar?  I take it back, I take it back!  Spit on Oscar!  It took me a long time to hear it, but I do hear Jack say the infamous "f-me" when he's on all fours.  It almost sounds dubbed in after the scene was filmed.  I also hear Ennis say it the f-word when he's on his knees unbuckling.  Now, maybe I'm just hearing things; wouldn't be the first time!   ;)

I've definitely heard the F....k me from Jack, but haven't heard Ennis yet.  Guess I better get the headphones out and
try it again..... sigh.......   I am so dedicated to my research ! 
Work, work, work. ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: musicandsun on May 05, 2006, 12:38 AM
Hi everyone, I've heart it too finally, with my headphones and my laptop sound hard on. It sounds great.

greeting from Petra from the Netherlands
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 05, 2006, 08:27 AM
I definitely hear Ennis say F...more like when he grabs Jack's shirt just before the pounding begins...
I am not feint of heart...will keep trying til I bloody well hear it!!!

And, yes, have you lost your mind???
Oscar?...ptu, ptu...* spitting evil spirits away*



Really?  I don't hear Ennis say it when he grabs Jack's shirt and right before the action starts.  But, it would make sense to me!  I only hear Ennis mumble it out when he is unzipping, like he can't get that zipper down fast enough.   ;)  Must go watch again and again and again!   ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 05, 2006, 08:29 AM
I've definitely heard the F....k me from Jack, but haven't heard Ennis yet.  Guess I better get the headphones out and
try it again..... sigh.......   I am so dedicated to my research ! 
Work, work, work. ;D

I know!  All that time and research; you are so dedicated.  Me too!  I've put in more "research" on the tent scenes in BBM than I did getting my four year college degree!   ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: keren_b on May 05, 2006, 09:35 AM
I definitely hear Ennis say F...more like when he grabs Jack's shirt just before the pounding begins...


Really?  I don't hear Ennis say it when he grabs Jack's shirt and right before the action starts.  But, it would make sense to me!  I only hear Ennis mumble it out when he is unzipping, like he can't get that zipper down fast enough.   ;)  Must go watch again and again and again!   ;D

First Jack, and now Ennis too... hmmm... with all the different opinions here one might get the impression that they were grunting the F word thruout the whole scene!  ???
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: NoReins on May 05, 2006, 10:21 AM
I've definitely heard the F....k me from Jack, but haven't heard Ennis yet.  Guess I better get the headphones out and
try it again..... sigh.......   I am so dedicated to my research ! 
Work, work, work. ;D

I know!  All that time and research; you are so dedicated.  Me too!  I've put in more "research" on the tent scenes in BBM than I did getting my four year college degree!   ;D

LMAO ;D I think the same goes for me, mind - I don't remember ever researching anything this carefully in eight years at university ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 05, 2006, 10:30 AM
I definitely hear Ennis say F...more like when he grabs Jack's shirt just before the pounding begins...
I am not feint of heart...will keep trying til I bloody well hear it!!!

And, yes, have you lost your mind???
Oscar?...ptu, ptu...* spitting evil spirits away*



Really?  I don't hear Ennis say it when he grabs Jack's shirt and right before the action starts.  But, it would make sense to me!  I only hear Ennis mumble it out when he is unzipping, like he can't get that zipper down fast enough.   ;)  Must go watch again and again and again!   ;D

Did seem he was having a little trouble getting that zipper down fast enough, didn't he?  Maybe he was cussing that zipper !
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 05, 2006, 10:32 AM
Cherrycake, I thought this was much easier to hear than the "I love you" line in Jack's bedroom.  If you listen closely, it's uttered between Ennis' grunts.

I tried and tried.. what's on the screen at the time?  what the timer say on the counter?  i think I kinda hear a 'oooof'

The first "f*ck me" is at 28:20 and the second, at 28:22

I'm laughing here because I knew exactly where those f**k me's were at.
I was kind of shy about sharing that, but hell........   shoulda shared the time long time ago.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 05, 2006, 10:39 AM
I don't know.... maybe I'm just weird, but Jack's F...k me in that scene just makes it hot to me !
Ennis's head dropping on Jack's back afterward with a Kathunk is so sweet too.

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: danac on May 05, 2006, 11:32 AM
I don't know.... maybe I'm just weird, but Jack's F...k me in that scene just makes it hot to me !
Ennis's head dropping on Jack's back afterward with a Kathunk is so sweet too.



I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 05, 2006, 12:41 PM
I've definitely heard the F....k me from Jack, but haven't heard Ennis yet.  Guess I better get the headphones out and
try it again..... sigh.......   I am so dedicated to my research ! 
Work, work, work. ;D

I know!  All that time and research; you are so dedicated.  Me too!  I've put in more "research" on the tent scenes in BBM than I did getting my four year college degree!   ;D

LMAO ;D I think the same goes for me, mind - I don't remember ever researching anything this carefully in eight years at university ;D

Me neither!  I am now going for my degree in Brokebackology with a minor in Tentology.  Anyone here want to join me?   ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 05, 2006, 12:43 PM
I don't know.... maybe I'm just weird, but Jack's F...k me in that scene just makes it hot to me !
Ennis's head dropping on Jack's back afterward with a Kathunk is so sweet too.



I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D

ROTFLMAO!!!!  Thanks for setting us all "straight." 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: keren_b on May 05, 2006, 01:08 PM
I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D

LOL! Can you tell me the exact second he says that???  :o :o :o Was that before or after Ennis was humming "yellow submarine"??
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 05, 2006, 01:19 PM
I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D

LOL! Can you tell me the exact second he says that???  :o :o :o Was that before or after Ennis was humming "yellow submarine"??

Hey, I thought Yellow Submarine was what Ennis was humming when he was on his way back up the mountain with
supplies..... right before the dumb ass mules took off and scattered food everywhere !!
Or.,....  was it Water Walking Jesus?????
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: danac on May 05, 2006, 01:24 PM
I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D

LOL! Can you tell me the exact second he says that???  :o :o :o Was that before or after Ennis was humming "yellow submarine"??

No. It's when he hum "Yes, we have no bananas..."
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 05, 2006, 08:48 PM
I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D

LOL! Can you tell me the exact second he says that???  :o :o :o Was that before or after Ennis was humming "yellow submarine"??

No. It's when he hum "Yes, we have no bananas..."

He didn't need a banana ! :D
Did I say that ? ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on May 10, 2006, 12:52 PM
I don't know.... maybe I'm just weird, but Jack's F...k me in that scene just makes it hot to me !
Ennis's head dropping on Jack's back afterward with a Kathunk is so sweet too.




You are so not weird!  Every moment is drop-dead swoon-making.

Love this thread  :-*  Not only hot, but hilarious (Brokebackology with the minor in Tentology indeed!)

ks / kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: guyinjax on May 16, 2006, 04:29 PM
I hope this isn't true
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CherryCake on May 16, 2006, 05:58 PM
ok, people... I have listened over and over  for Jack to say F*CK ME for weeks, and it wasn't until 3 days ago when I heard what could be interpreted as F*UCK* ME.  I was not as clear as I thought it would be.  Still, the rthymn and and sounds are similiar but I don't think it is...
It was cool though....
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: City Slickin' Cowboy on May 16, 2006, 06:01 PM
I've listened a few times (at full volume) and I'm not sure.  I think I WANT to hear Jack say it, but...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Silk on May 17, 2006, 12:05 AM
When they do the really big DVD maybe they could have the actors put that in.  I would pay an extra few bucks.  You know a "voice over".

You know most people would read those word's and freak or cringe.  Actually I think those words would be appropriate in that tent.

I put my little ear right up to the screen and turned the volume up really high (no one was home of course) and I did not or could not hear that.  I really tried.  I heard I'm sorry-- I heard "it's alright" and "lie back" and that is pretty freakin' HOT to me.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: keren_b on May 17, 2006, 04:06 AM
Sorry, can't hear it, as much as I try.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ethan on May 17, 2006, 12:29 PM
Me neither after my 4th DVD viewing yesterday.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 17, 2006, 12:33 PM
I wasn't even trying to hear it when I heard it !
I was doing emails when it was on,  just half listening. 
I heard it, then went what?
Backed it up and listened again.  It's there.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: dirtbiker on May 17, 2006, 03:32 PM
it's as plain as can be for me...  don't even have to turn up the volume anymore... ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 17, 2006, 03:46 PM
it's as plain as can be for me...  don't even have to turn up the volume anymore... ;D

Me neither !
Did you hear Jack say Ohhhh  Ennis right before he said f....k me?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 17, 2006, 04:03 PM
When they do the really big DVD maybe they could have the actors put that in.  I would pay an extra few bucks.  You know a "voice over".

You know most people would read those word's and freak or cringe.  Actually I think those words would be appropriate in that tent.

I put my little ear right up to the screen and turned the volume up really high (no one was home of course) and I did not or could not hear that.  I really tried.  I heard I'm sorry-- I heard "it's alright" and "lie back" and that is pretty freakin' HOT to me.

What?!  There's a "lie back?"  That's sexier than hell.  When did that happen?  Sorry to be OT. 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: dirtbiker on May 17, 2006, 04:08 PM
This happened in the second tent scene, not the first...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on May 17, 2006, 05:03 PM
When they do the really big DVD maybe they could have the actors put that in.  I would pay an extra few bucks.  You know a "voice over".

You know most people would read those word's and freak or cringe.  Actually I think those words would be appropriate in that tent.

I put my little ear right up to the screen and turned the volume up really high (no one was home of course) and I did not or could not hear that.  I really tried.  I heard I'm sorry-- I heard "it's alright" and "lie back" and that is pretty freakin' HOT to me.

What?!  There's a "lie back?"  That's sexier than hell.  When did that happen?  Sorry to be OT. 


What??  "Lie back"?  I'm going to faint.  I totally hear the "it's alright" (and some say, "Sorry") but have never heard "lie back."  Anyway, I know, I know, OT but not much...does Ennis say this?  Jack's the one who lies back first, pulling Ennis down with him.

I don't cringe at f**k me -- I think it's wonderful, between these two.  It would probably be liberating for them, to out and out say it to each other.

I don't care if they do or don't say any of these things, but it's sure fun to fantasize that we hear them.  Heath and Jake certainly gave us enough to go on, to let our imaginations do the rest.  Just like Ang likes to do, too.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CrimsonSky on May 17, 2006, 06:05 PM
I can't make my mind up about this, sometimes I hear it and sometimes I don't ??? There's a lot of noise going on there anyway, what with all the heavy breathing, and their clothes rustling, and we'll probably never know for sure unless Jake or Heath decide to tell us one day ;)

I agree with ksxks, it doesn't really bother me if it's there or not. If it is it would fit perfectly within the raw nature of the scene, and if it isn't, it might as well be, cause actions speak louder than words, and Jack's actions were definitely saying it loud and clear!! ;) :o
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 17, 2006, 06:13 PM
I can't make my mind up about this, sometimes I hear it and sometimes I don't ??? There's a lot of noise going on there anyway, what with all the heavy breathing, and their clothes rustling, and we'll probably never know for sure unless Jake or Heath decide to tell us one day ;)

I agree with ksxks, it doesn't really bother me if it's there or not. If it is it would fit perfectly within the raw nature of the scene, and if it isn't, it might as well be, cause actions speak louder than words, and Jack's actions were definitely saying it loud and clear!! ;) :o

Wooo Hoooo.  it sure did.
The way Jack said it was not in a vulgar way either.   
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on May 17, 2006, 07:26 PM
it's as plain as can be for me...  don't even have to turn up the volume anymore... ;D

Same here.  Once I knew what to listen for and where to listen, I have no problem.  It isn't like someone talking. It is a combination breath and words.

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Patriot1 on May 17, 2006, 07:31 PM
Wooo Hoooo.  it sure did.
The way Jack said it was not in a vulgar way either.   

Jack should have kept his mouth shut.  He got Ennis so hot it only took 27 seconds.  IF he hadn't have said anything, it might have lasted 30 or 35 seconds.   ;)

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 17, 2006, 09:09 PM
Wooo Hoooo.  it sure did.
The way Jack said it was not in a vulgar way either.   

Jack should have kept his mouth shut.  He got Ennis so hot it only took 27 seconds.  IF he hadn't have said anything, it might have lasted 30 or 35 seconds.   ;)



ROFLMAO.  Very good !   ;D
I never thought of it that way !! I'll take 35 seconds over 27 any day !!!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: LuvJackNasty on May 17, 2006, 09:35 PM
Wooo Hoooo.  it sure did.
The way Jack said it was not in a vulgar way either.   

Jack should have kept his mouth shut.  He got Ennis so hot it only took 27 seconds.  IF he hadn't have said anything, it might have lasted 30 or 35 seconds.   ;)



LMAO!  That was great!  ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: City Slickin' Cowboy on May 17, 2006, 09:42 PM
Wooo Hoooo.  it sure did.
The way Jack said it was not in a vulgar way either.   

Jack should have kept his mouth shut.  He got Ennis so hot it only took 27 seconds.  IF he hadn't have said anything, it might have lasted 30 or 35 seconds.   ;)

LMAO!  That was great!  ;D

That scene WAS awful quick.  I don't know if I could have slept so peacefully after a 27 second romp.  ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 18, 2006, 10:38 AM
Wooo Hoooo.  it sure did.
The way Jack said it was not in a vulgar way either.   

Jack should have kept his mouth shut.  He got Ennis so hot it only took 27 seconds.  IF he hadn't have said anything, it might have lasted 30 or 35 seconds.   ;)



Whoo-wee!  The trouble we could get into if that scene lasted 8 more seconds.  I bet we would've heard a whole string of obscenities rattle out of both Ennis and Jack's mouths.  We could go forever on 8 more seconds.  I certainly could go months on it!   ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: mactwck on May 18, 2006, 07:06 PM
Well if you think about it, it was Ennis first time.  Now if I can remember back that far....27 seconds seems to be about right.  Now the second night....hours???
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 18, 2006, 07:11 PM
Well if you think about it, it was Ennis first time.  Now if I can remember back that far....27 seconds seems to be about right.  Now the second night....hours???

You are right.  It was Ennis's first time so 27 seconds probably wasn't bad !! ;D
Second night.......   has to be multiple times over many hours !!! 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: mactwck on May 18, 2006, 07:31 PM
Well if you think about it, it was Ennis first time.  Now if I can remember back that far....27 seconds seems to be about right.  Now the second night....hours???

You are right.  It was Ennis's first time so 27 seconds probably wasn't bad !! ;D
Second night.......   has to be multiple times over many hours !!! 


Now that is the best thought to have in my head.  Thank you. Waiter, more ice over here please!!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 18, 2006, 07:51 PM
Well if you think about it, it was Ennis first time.  Now if I can remember back that far....27 seconds seems to be about right.  Now the second night....hours???

You are right.  It was Ennis's first time so 27 seconds probably wasn't bad !! ;D
Second night.......   has to be multiple times over many hours !!! 


Now that is the best thought to have in my head.  Thank you. Waiter, more ice over here please!!

Heck, they practically shook that tent down in 27 seconds in FNIT.  Tent probably disintegrated from the heat SNIT.  But, I digress.  Do you think Jack's f*ck me was said while the scene was being filmed or dubbed later?  It sounds like it might have been dubbed later, but not sure.  If it was, I would have loved to have heard Jack saying "f*ck me Ennis" into a mike.   :o
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: mactwck on May 18, 2006, 07:57 PM
I noticed that he said Ennis's name too.  Thought I was hearing things.  I think it was said at the time but maybe nobody noticed it.  Would love to see the outtakes to see what else he said!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: LuvJackNasty on May 18, 2006, 08:06 PM
Well if you think about it, it was Ennis first time.  Now if I can remember back that far....27 seconds seems to be about right.  Now the second night....hours???

You are right.  It was Ennis's first time so 27 seconds probably wasn't bad !! ;D
Second night.......   has to be multiple times over many hours !!! 


What a thought! I'm so tingly I can hardly type!  ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 18, 2006, 08:29 PM
I noticed that he said Ennis's name too.  Thought I was hearing things.  I think it was said at the time but maybe nobody noticed it.  Would love to see the outtakes to see what else he said!

When he says Ohhhhh  Ennis, then f...k me, I start panting and whimpering myself ! :D
Shit, I'm gonna go watch it again.  Or just listen to it. 

I wonder what it was in that 7th take that made Ang choose that one.
The Ohhhhh Ennis, f...k me, and the pounding I think.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 18, 2006, 08:55 PM
I noticed that he said Ennis's name too.  Thought I was hearing things.  I think it was said at the time but maybe nobody noticed it.  Would love to see the outtakes to see what else he said!

When he says Ohhhhh  Ennis, then f...k me, I start panting and whimpering myself ! :D
Shit, I'm gonna go watch it again.  Or just listen to it. 

I wonder what it was in that 7th take that made Ang choose that one.
The Ohhhhh Ennis, f...k me, and the pounding I think.


That was definitely it.  Ol' Ang probably got hot under the collar after that take and knew it was the one.  Probably said "f*ck me Ennis," too, after that take.   ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 18, 2006, 08:57 PM
Well if you think about it, it was Ennis first time.  Now if I can remember back that far....27 seconds seems to be about right.  Now the second night....hours???

You are right.  It was Ennis's first time so 27 seconds probably wasn't bad !! ;D
Second night.......   has to be multiple times over many hours !!! 


What a thought! I'm so tingly I can hardly type!  ;)

Are we moving too fast?  Should we put the brakes on?  ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 18, 2006, 08:57 PM
I noticed that he said Ennis's name too.  Thought I was hearing things.  I think it was said at the time but maybe nobody noticed it.  Would love to see the outtakes to see what else he said!

When he says Ohhhhh  Ennis, then f...k me, I start panting and whimpering myself ! :D
Shit, I'm gonna go watch it again.  Or just listen to it. 

I wonder what it was in that 7th take that made Ang choose that one.
The Ohhhhh Ennis, f...k me, and the pounding I think.


That was definitely it.  Ol' Ang probably got hot under the collar after that take and knew it was the one.  Probably said "f*ck me Ennis," too, after that take.   ;)

Sheeit..... that Ang was lucky. 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 18, 2006, 09:00 PM
I noticed that he said Ennis's name too.  Thought I was hearing things.  I think it was said at the time but maybe nobody noticed it.  Would love to see the outtakes to see what else he said!

When he says Ohhhhh  Ennis, then f...k me, I start panting and whimpering myself ! :D
Shit, I'm gonna go watch it again.  Or just listen to it. 

I wonder what it was in that 7th take that made Ang choose that one.
The Ohhhhh Ennis, f...k me, and the pounding I think.


That was definitely it.  Ol' Ang probably got hot under the collar after that take and knew it was the one.  Probably said "f*ck me Ennis," too, after that take.   ;)

Sheeit..... that Ang was lucky. 

Somebody said he held the camera during FNIT.   Don't think I could have done that.   I would have probably passed out from the heat . . . or threw the camera down and went for it.  ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: LuvJackNasty on May 18, 2006, 09:01 PM
Well if you think about it, it was Ennis first time.  Now if I can remember back that far....27 seconds seems to be about right.  Now the second night....hours???

You are right.  It was Ennis's first time so 27 seconds probably wasn't bad !! ;D
Second night.......   has to be multiple times over many hours !!! 


What a thought! I'm so tingly I can hardly type!  ;)

Are we moving too fast?  Should we put the brakes on?  ;)

Fast or slow I just like the direction you're going in.  :D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 18, 2006, 09:14 PM
Friend, I would take 7 seconds with Jake.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 18, 2006, 09:50 PM
Friend, I would take 7 seconds with Jake.


A gal could do a lot in 7 seconds . . .  :o  Didn't Ennis say you only needed 8 to ride a piece of stock?  ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 18, 2006, 09:55 PM
Friend, I would take 7 seconds with Jake.


A gal could do a lot in 7 seconds . . .  :o  Didn't Ennis say you only needed 8 to ride a piece of stock?  ;D

I got the entry fee in my pocket.   ;D
That is a piece of stock I would pay to ride  ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 20, 2006, 03:22 PM
Friend, I would take 7 seconds with Jake.


A gal could do a lot in 7 seconds . . .  :o  Didn't Ennis say you only needed 8 to ride a piece of stock?  ;D

I got the entry fee in my pocket.   ;D
That is a piece of stock I would pay to ride  ;)

As long as you could ride it.  Ain't no reins on this one.  ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: frenchcda on May 21, 2006, 07:07 AM
I noticed that he said Ennis's name too.  Thought I was hearing things.  I think it was said at the time but maybe nobody noticed it.  Would love to see the outtakes to see what else he said!

When he says Ohhhhh  Ennis, then f...k me, I start panting and whimpering myself ! :D
Shit, I'm gonna go watch it again.  Or just listen to it. 

I wonder what it was in that 7th take that made Ang choose that one.
The Ohhhhh Ennis, f...k me, and the pounding I think.


That was definitely it.  Ol' Ang probably got hot under the collar after that take and knew it was the one.  Probably said "f*ck me Ennis," too, after that take.   ;)

Sheeit..... that Ang was lucky. 

Somebody said he held the camera during FNIT.   Don't think I could have done that.   I would have probably passed out from the heat . . . or threw the camera down and went for it.  ;)
::)I can finally say that I heard Jake say in a whimpering voice F***CK me  at least twice, after setting the volume at high intensity I was able to discern the words he uttered, I was as chock as anyone who have stated such before, now I can only imagine and wonder how truly this take at final cut couldn't be notice, however once be told and warned that it took a few takes, I gather this must have been the most acceptable one of the bunch, now I understand why Michelle Williams one said that she did not recognized Heath or Jake  from that scene.  OH so many secret be left on the cutting floor, and to such is Brokeback Mountain dedicated in keeping her secrets to her self or maybe one day they might be a very very very special edition for us Brockie's to ponder on and be bless by. >:D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 21, 2006, 09:10 AM
Somebody said he held the camera during FNIT.   Don't think I could have done that.   I would have probably passed out from the heat . . . or threw the camera down and went for it.  ;)
::)I can finally say that I heard Jake say in a whimpering voice F***CK me  at least twice, after setting the volume at high intensity I was able to discern the words he uttered, I was as chock as anyone who have stated such before, now I can only imagine and wonder how truly this take at final cut couldn't be notice, however once be told and warned that it took a few takes, I gather this must have been the most acceptable one of the bunch, now I understand why Michelle Williams one said that she did not recognized Heath or Jake  from that scene.  OH so many secret be left on the cutting floor, and to such is Brokeback Mountain dedicated in keeping her secrets to her self or maybe one day they might be a very very very special edition for us Brockie's to ponder on and be bless by. >:D
Quote

We'd all plunk down $100 + dollars to get that special edition DVD (and the powers that be know it too--bastards).  I never heard that Michelle said she didn't recognize Heath or Jake in that scene (and she certainly knows Heath and his "habits" well).  Damn, those boys must have gotten into that scene, dropping that F bomb, moaning and groaning.  Whew, where's that ticket to Antarctica?   (^)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: mactwck on May 21, 2006, 08:41 PM
Considering the popularity of this movie, more than anybody ever expected....I should hope that they will put out a collectors edition DVD...I need to hear Jack say F**K ME in all the FNIT outtakes.  That would be worth it.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on May 24, 2006, 04:17 PM
Well if you think about it, it was Ennis first time.  Now if I can remember back that far....27 seconds seems to be about right.  Now the second night....hours???

You are right.  It was Ennis's first time so 27 seconds probably wasn't bad !! ;D
Second night.......   has to be multiple times over many hours !!! 


What a thought! I'm so tingly I can hardly type!  ;)

Are we moving too fast?  Should we put the brakes on?  ;)

Fast or slow I just like the direction you're going in.  :D

Oh y'all made me totally in reality laugh out loud. ("Are we moving too fast....etc.)  ;D

What a great discussion.  I've not heard this yet, f**k me, but I swear I will.

And then yes, think about all those takes of FNIT with Ang Lee and his hand-held camera in there with them -- godinheavenalmightyalready.

kathy
 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on May 24, 2006, 04:50 PM
Watch this this little icon guy -- he's Jack, pounding the floor!!    :8

kathy

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: NoReins on May 24, 2006, 04:53 PM
Watch this this little icon guy -- he's Jack, pounding the floor!!    :8

kathy



That has been noted over in the Jake threads. I think it's cool - we've now got the "huh" smiley ( ??? ) for Ennis and the "pounding the floor" one for Jack. All that and a fishing one too ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 24, 2006, 10:28 PM
Watch this this little icon guy -- he's Jack, pounding the floor!!    :8

kathy



That has been noted over in the Jake threads. I think it's cool - we've now got the "huh" smiley ( ??? ) for Ennis and the "pounding the floor" one for Jack. All that and a fishing one too ;)

Now all we need is the one pounding the floor to be saying "f*ck me" and we'd be all set.  :8
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 24, 2006, 10:34 PM
Oh y'all made me totally in reality laugh out loud. ("Are we moving too fast....etc.)  ;D

What a great discussion.  I've not heard this yet, f**k me, but I swear I will.

And then yes, think about all those takes of FNIT with Ang Lee and his hand-held camera in there with them -- godinheavenalmightyalready.

kathy
 

Kathy, keep trying.  You will hear the "f**ck me."  In the interest of science, you must keep up the vigilance!  It is very subtle, but I can't watch the scene now without hearing it as clear as a bell.  For the record, I will say that this two word phrase settles the debate for me whether Jack was enjoying the moment.  Jack loved him some high altitude loving!   :8
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: keren_b on May 25, 2006, 06:41 AM
Kathy, keep trying.  You will hear the "f**ck me."  In the interest of science, you must keep up the vigilance!  It is very subtle, but I can't watch the scene now without hearing it as clear as a bell.  For the record, I will say that this two word phrase settles the debate for me whether Jack was enjoying the moment.  Jack loved him some high altitude loving!   :8

Was there ever a debate about that?? ??? I wasn't aware...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 25, 2006, 10:31 AM
Kathy, keep trying.  You will hear the "f**ck me."  In the interest of science, you must keep up the vigilance!  It is very subtle, but I can't watch the scene now without hearing it as clear as a bell.  For the record, I will say that this two word phrase settles the debate for me whether Jack was enjoying the moment.  Jack loved him some high altitude loving!   :8

Was there ever a debate about that?? ??? I wasn't aware...

Some have questioned (not necessarily on this site), whether Jack moaned in pleasure or pain during FNIT. 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: keren_b on May 25, 2006, 10:38 AM
Kathy, keep trying.  You will hear the "f**ck me."  In the interest of science, you must keep up the vigilance!  It is very subtle, but I can't watch the scene now without hearing it as clear as a bell.  For the record, I will say that this two word phrase settles the debate for me whether Jack was enjoying the moment.  Jack loved him some high altitude loving!   :8

Was there ever a debate about that?? ??? I wasn't aware...

Some have questioned (not necessarily on this site), whether Jack moaned in pleasure or pain during FNIT. 

Oh. I think it was probably both... but more pleasure than pain, IMO.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jerasjr on May 25, 2006, 11:12 AM
Without using headphones, without turning the volume up - I don't hear it  want the experience to be as close to natural as possible.
Maybe it's because I do not hear f..k used commonly, that it still has a minimal shock effect on me, and don't get that.  My family does not say it, my friends do not say it. my coworkers do not say it - so...
For the same reason, do not stop, reverse, ff or slo mo the film...
If something was to be noticed in the film, think that it would be evident at "normal" viewing conditions.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on May 25, 2006, 11:15 AM
Kathy, keep trying.  You will hear the "f**ck me."  In the interest of science, you must keep up the vigilance!  It is very subtle, but I can't watch the scene now without hearing it as clear as a bell.  For the record, I will say that this two word phrase settles the debate for me whether Jack was enjoying the moment.  Jack loved him some high altitude loving!   :8

Was there ever a debate about that?? ??? I wasn't aware...

Some have questioned (not necessarily on this site), whether Jack moaned in pleasure or pain during FNIT. 

Oh. I think it was probably both... but more pleasure than pain, IMO.

I always thought it was more in surprise (after I finally heard it).  Kind of like hot d*mn that feels good.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 25, 2006, 11:17 AM
Without using headphones, without turning the volume up - I don't hear it  want the experience to be as close to natural as possible.
Maybe it's because I do not hear f..k used commonly, that it still has a minimal shock effect on me, and don't get that.  My family does not say it, my friends do not say it. my coworkers do not say it - so...
For the same reason, do not stop, reverse, ff or slo mo the film...
If something was to be noticed in the film, think that it would be evident at "normal" viewing conditions.

Normal viewing was actually how I first heard it.  Didn't at the theater because the sound was awful.
Just had the DVD going at home while I was doing emails, really wasn't even watching the scene,
and I heard Jack say that.  Didn't believe it myself.  played it over several times..... and sure enough.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: stacp on May 25, 2006, 12:37 PM
Without using headphones, without turning the volume up - I don't hear it  want the experience to be as close to natural as possible.
Maybe it's because I do not hear f..k used commonly, that it still has a minimal shock effect on me, and don't get that.  My family does not say it, my friends do not say it. my coworkers do not say it - so...
For the same reason, do not stop, reverse, ff or slo mo the film...
If something was to be noticed in the film, think that it would be evident at "normal" viewing conditions.

Normal viewing was actually how I first heard it.  Didn't at the theater because the sound was awful.
Just had the DVD going at home while I was doing emails, really wasn't even watching the scene,
and I heard Jack say that.  Didn't believe it myself.  played it over several times..... and sure enough.


Karen, I'm shocked!  You weren't paying attention to FNIT when it was playing?  Sacrilege!!!!  %(  But, I agree with you.  I didn't hear it at the theater, but I heard it first on Youtube then loud and clear on DVD viewing.  To me, it almost makes the scene more believable.  Who among us hasn't hollered out something you'd never say otherwise in the heat of passion?  :8  Jack and Ennis were sure in the throws of passion!  :^^)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: amtamburo on May 25, 2006, 02:49 PM
 :) The first time I heard it was also during a time when I was not really looking at the TV... in fact I think I was cooking dinner (5th or 6th viewing) and I was actually in the kitchen. I was like "Holy sh*t! Did I hear that right?" I of course raced to the TV and backed it up to listen again!  :P
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: karen1129 on May 25, 2006, 02:57 PM
Without using headphones, without turning the volume up - I don't hear it  want the experience to be as close to natural as possible.
Maybe it's because I do not hear f..k used commonly, that it still has a minimal shock effect on me, and don't get that.  My family does not say it, my friends do not say it. my coworkers do not say it - so...
For the same reason, do not stop, reverse, ff or slo mo the film...
If something was to be noticed in the film, think that it would be evident at "normal" viewing conditions.

Normal viewing was actually how I first heard it.  Didn't at the theater because the sound was awful.
Just had the DVD going at home while I was doing emails, really wasn't even watching the scene,
and I heard Jack say that.  Didn't believe it myself.  played it over several times..... and sure enough.


Karen, I'm shocked!  You weren't paying attention to FNIT when it was playing?  Sacrilege!!!!  %(  But, I agree with you.  I didn't hear it at the theater, but I heard it first on Youtube then loud and clear on DVD viewing.  To me, it almost makes the scene more believable.  Who among us hasn't hollered out something you'd never say otherwise in the heat of passion?  :8  Jack and Ennis were sure in the throws of passion!  :^^)

Jack Nasty did say it in a very passionate way too!  I mean.....   he had been waiting for that moment for a long damn time ! ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Rønnaug on Dec 18, 2006, 10:08 AM
he might have said it..not sure...and as for Toms point, Jack did say it when entangling the sheep from the chilean ones :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Amaziiing.x on Jan 02, 2007, 08:22 PM
is there a youtube link for this?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Jan 02, 2007, 08:34 PM
is there a youtube link for this?

I'm not aware of any youtube related link and... I never heard Jack say that.

Welcome on ennisjack.com by the way  #$#
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Jan 02, 2007, 11:12 PM
Oh, Jack says it. I hear it every time I watch the movie. It's kind of staggered. F**k...................me. and mumbled, but it's there. Same thing with the "I'm sorry" in SNIT.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Jan 02, 2007, 11:23 PM
I must be deaf... but I'm not...  :s)

Nah!  Jack never sayed it.  Could I say I payed a lot of attention watching and listening to this movie, huh?  It's not because I tried very hard to hear it after  :s) 20 times, 30 times,  ::)  I give up, I lost the count  :i

I never heard it!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Jan 02, 2007, 11:36 PM
I am going to listen for this right now.... how did I miss this thread?  ???
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Jan 02, 2007, 11:43 PM
I must be deaf... but I'm not...  :s)

Nah!  Jack never sayed it.  Could I say I payed a lot of attention watching and listening to this movie, huh?  It's not because I tried very hard to hear it after  :s) 20 times, 30 times,  ::)  I give up, I lost the count  :i

I never heard it!

It's there darlin', trust me and I have horrible hearing.  ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Jan 02, 2007, 11:44 PM
Maybe that's why I can hear it.  :s)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Jan 02, 2007, 11:44 PM
Around where does he say it? Pre-spit and shove or post?  :-X
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Jan 02, 2007, 11:46 PM
Around where does he say it? Pre-spit and shove or post?  :-X

Post. As he pounds his fist. F**k............................me! bam!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Jan 02, 2007, 11:49 PM
Never heard it  ???

OK we are (Rick and I) due for another viewing together.  Your place or mine buddy?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Jan 02, 2007, 11:52 PM
Let me say this. One of the weakest parts of the movie and I think it is deliberate, is the sound. On my 3rd or 4th viewing of it in the theater, I'm just sitting there watching SNIT and all of a sudden I hear Ennis say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.", clear as a bell and then Jack says, "It's alright, it's alright." I wasn't looking to hear those words they were just there and to be honest I don't always hear them when I watch the DVD. The sound really sucks. But when I look away during that scene, I hear them.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Jan 02, 2007, 11:54 PM
Never heard it  ???

OK we are (Rick and I) due for another viewing together.  Your place or mine buddy?

Considering the time of year, what do you think?  ^-^ I'm in shorts with the door open.  :8 You know you are welcome here any time friend.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Jan 02, 2007, 11:57 PM
off topic

I heard the same thing about SNIT, the I'm sorry it's allright stuff and also, 4 years later,  at the end of the reunion kiss, Ennis whispering "later" to Jack...

End of off topic

BTW I never heard the F*ck me line during FNIT
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Jan 02, 2007, 11:59 PM
I think I heard it. It's not the most audible muttering of the phrase, but it is there.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Jan 03, 2007, 12:00 AM
We shall talk about that my friend. I am off to watch the end of Donnie Darko and then get some sleep. Night fellow Brokies.  <^(
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 03, 2007, 03:18 AM
Well I did'nt hear it during the pounding but I heard it just as they begin the thrusts (sorry kids!). It's just as  he's lowering his head to the floor of the tent and sort of turns to look back at Ennis from the side. Then the camera pans slowly up to Ennis. It's said softly but he definitly says it. He also says "shit " when he hears Ennis spit lube on his hand.  Anybody hear THIS? I hear "comon" twice too.You hear more with earphones on but I have a suggestion.
1. Turn TV up to max.
2. Lay earphones next to your head and ears and listen as if your a "vouyuer" in the "other room"Beleive it or not this works too. Hee Hee.+ it distracts you from the picture so that your more tuned in audibly.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: froggy on Jan 03, 2007, 03:59 AM
Even if I heard new sounds at the EGT viewing, i did not hear it that day, even if i was expecting it (well hoping)!!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Jan 03, 2007, 09:14 AM
Well I did'nt hear it during the pounding but I heard it just as they begin the thrusts (sorry kids!). It's just as  he's lowering his head to the floor of the tent and sort of turns to look back at Ennis from the side. Then the camera pans slowly up to Ennis. It's said softly but he definitly says it. He also says "shit " when he hears Ennis spit lube on his hand.  Anybody hear THIS? I hear "comon" twice too.You hear more with earphones on but I have a suggestion.
1. Turn TV up to max.
2. Lay earphones next to your head and ears and listen as if your a "vouyuer" in the "other room"Beleive it or not this works too. Hee Hee.+ it distracts you from the picture so that your more tuned in audibly.

I kept my eyes closed so I could put my fill concentration to the sound and that is how I heard it. I did not hear Jack say "shit", though. That will be my next task.  :s)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tpe on Jan 03, 2007, 09:36 AM
Let me say this. One of the weakest parts of the movie and I think it is deliberate, is the sound. On my 3rd or 4th viewing of it in the theater, I'm just sitting there watching SNIT and all of a sudden I hear Ennis say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.", clear as a bell and then Jack says, "It's alright, it's alright." I wasn't looking to hear those words they were just there and to be honest I don't always hear them when I watch the DVD. The sound really sucks. But when I look away during that scene, I hear them.

I agree.  The sound is intentionally muffled and even garbled in many parts.  Knowing the screenplay helps a bit, but not in the improvised portions.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: LuvJackNasty on Jan 03, 2007, 08:34 PM
I never heard the F me or sh*t. I did think I heard come on though. Oh well looks like I have more research to do  O0
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Jan 03, 2007, 10:51 PM
I never heard the F me or sh*t. I did think I heard come on though. Oh well looks like I have more research to do  O0

Like if we needed new reasons to watch BBM  :i

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 04, 2007, 12:51 AM
I hear:

Jack: (come here)
come on
come on - f*** me.

Ennis: What are you doin'?

Jack: f*** me! f*** f*** - f*** me
(entering)
oh, f*** me!
-
oh god!
-
f*** me.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Jan 04, 2007, 12:53 AM
I hear:

Jack: (come here)
come on
come on - f*** me.

Ennis: What are you doin'?

Jack: f*** me! f*** f*** - f*** me
(entering)
oh, f*** me!
-
oh god!
-
f*** me.


That's pretty kinky. I'll listen for all of that once my antibiotics kick in and my ears aren't plugged anymore. I must say though, I have to crack a window or put the fan on now ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 04, 2007, 12:57 AM
That all what I just wrote, hears very very quiet, and between taking the pants off and stuff, so you have to listen very very loud ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 04, 2007, 10:33 AM
What?!  There's a "lie back?"  That's sexier than hell.  When did that happen?  Sorry to be OT. 



What??  "Lie back"?  I'm going to faint.  I totally hear the "it's alright" (and some say, "Sorry") but have never heard "lie back."  Anyway, I know, I know, OT but not much...does Ennis say this?  Jack's the one who lies back first, pulling Ennis down with him.

I don't cringe at f**k me -- I think it's wonderful, between these two.  It would probably be liberating for them, to out and out say it to each other.

I don't care if they do or don't say any of these things, but it's sure fun to fantasize that we hear them.  Heath and Jake certainly gave us enough to go on, to let our imaginations do the rest.  Just like Ang likes to do, too.

kathy


I hear the lie back too. It after I'm sorry, it's allright, it's allright. Jack says Come here, lie back.. <^( <^(
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Jan 04, 2007, 11:01 AM
I hear the lie back too. It after I'm sorry, it's allright, it's allright. Jack says Come here, lie back.. <^( <^(

I have never heard this, but I saw it in my closed captioning and almost fainted. Admittedly though, I've never sat and tried to hear it because I always get too engrossed with the beauty of the scene itself and forget ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Jan 05, 2007, 01:48 AM
Okay I DEFINITELY heard "F*ck me" this time. I used different headphones and there it was. Right about 28:17-28:21 is where I hear it.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 05, 2007, 02:04 PM
Okay I DEFINITELY heard "F*ck me" this time. I used different headphones and there it was. Right about 28:17-28:21 is where I hear it.

yes, that is the exact timeline  O0 :clap:
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Amaziiing.x on Jan 05, 2007, 03:54 PM
I kinda heard it during the unbuckling of Jack's belt, but I CLEARLY heard it with or w/o headphones when Jack's on all fours and it's right before Jack moans twice (consecutively), right before Ennis starts to thrust. It's kind of muffled but he definately says f*** *breath* me.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: City Slickin' Cowboy on Jan 05, 2007, 08:29 PM
I can't remember if I heard it or not.  Since it's my anniversary, it's the perfect opportunity to answer this questions.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 05, 2007, 10:40 PM
What?!  There's a "lie back?"  That's sexier than hell.  When did that happen?  Sorry to be OT. 



What??  "Lie back"?  I'm going to faint.  I totally hear the "it's alright" (and some say, "Sorry") but have never heard "lie back."  Anyway, I know, I know, OT but not much...does Ennis say this?  Jack's the one who lies back first, pulling Ennis down with him.

I don't cringe at f**k me -- I think it's wonderful, between these two.  It would probably be liberating for them, to out and out say it to each other.

I don't care if they do or don't say any of these things, but it's sure fun to fantasize that we hear them.  Heath and Jake certainly gave us enough to go on, to let our imaginations do the rest.  Just like Ang likes to do, too.

kathy


I STILL haven't heard "lie back" - as hard as I try.  I guess I'll just keep having to research!  And I think there are 2 f**k me's.  It's hard to hear, since Ennis is so noisy.  :c)   But as you say, it really doesn't make a difference what they say - we can dream, can't we?  Oh hell, yes, it makes a difference.  We want to hear all these things! ;)

Kathy - you're funnier than hell!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Jan 05, 2007, 10:52 PM
I hear:

Jack: (come here)
come on
come on - f*** me.

Ennis: What are you doin'?

Jack: f*** me! f*** f*** - f*** me
(entering)
oh, f*** me!
-
oh god!
-
f*** me.


Great ears man! I never heard half of that!  :8
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Jan 05, 2007, 11:38 PM
Me neither  :s)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 06, 2007, 01:51 AM
Amaziiizing.x is totally exactly the way I hear it too. He says "F**ck"breath Me". while on all fours.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 06, 2007, 03:21 AM
Great ears man! I never heard half of that!  :8

I have great headsets :clap:
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Amaziiing.x on Jan 06, 2007, 08:26 AM
WAIT! I HEARD IT AGAIN! It's right before the last time I heard it...

He say it rather quickly like a "fuckme" as if it was one word. He says it after the 3rd grunt after Ennis enters him. So it goes...

*enters*
Jack: grunt... grunt... grunt fuckme.... then a second or two later he hisses through his nose, then says f*** *breath* me...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: welshwitch on Jan 06, 2007, 11:02 AM
I heall the "F**k me"s but still can't hear "Lie back."

Maybe I'll just try clamping one speaker to each ear.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 06, 2007, 04:08 PM
LOL WW .I never heard "lie back" either .I picture my self pushing a shopping cart through the grocery store with two speakers duct taped to my ears mumbling "lie back"  Jeeeez, The lengths we'll go to hear this! LMAO. ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Amaziiing.x on Jan 06, 2007, 05:25 PM
I heard the lie back... but could just be a breathing pattern that sounds like it to some people... So it could be interpreted different ways.

But I heard it after Jack says, "It's okay," and then Ennis whispers/muffles "lie back" breathily.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 06, 2007, 07:29 PM
I heard the lie back... but could just be a breathing pattern that sounds like it to some people... So it could be interpreted different ways.

But I heard it after Jack says, "It's okay," and then Ennis whispers/muffles "lie back" breathily.

ENNIS whispers "lie back"?  I thought it was supposed to be Jack.   :s)

We'd need to take a poll on that because that makes a big difference to me.  Don'tcha think?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jan 07, 2007, 03:05 AM
Well I did'nt hear it during the pounding but I heard it just as they begin the thrusts (sorry kids!). It's just as  he's lowering his head to the floor of the tent and sort of turns to look back at Ennis from the side. Then the camera pans slowly up to Ennis. It's said softly but he definitly says it. He also says "shit " when he hears Ennis spit lube on his hand.  Anybody hear THIS? I hear "comon" twice too.You hear more with earphones on but I have a suggestion.
1. Turn TV up to max.
2. Lay earphones next to your head and ears and listen as if your a "vouyuer" in the "other room"Beleive it or not this works too. Hee Hee.+ it distracts you from the picture so that your more tuned in audibly.

Okay, I gotta check this out.  I think I heard "f**k" one, and I think I heard "Sorry" once (though I always here Jack's "s'alright"), but I never heard "shit" or "come on."  Wow.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jan 07, 2007, 03:07 AM
I hear:

Jack: (come here)
come on
come on - f*** me.

Ennis: What are you doin'?

Jack: f*** me! f*** f*** - f*** me
(entering)
oh, f*** me!
-
oh god!
-
f*** me.


I think you've got some superhuman hearing there, girl!

I never thought all those words are in that scene.  But I'm perfectly willing to believe you.  I've actually never listened with earphones, so I look forward to doing that.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jan 07, 2007, 03:12 AM
I kinda heard it during the unbuckling of Jack's belt, but I CLEARLY heard it with or w/o headphones when Jack's on all fours and it's right before Jack moans twice (consecutively), right before Ennis starts to thrust. It's kind of muffled but he definately says f*** *breath* me.

Okay, this is a trip, because I knew about Jack's "f**k me" when Ennis is f**king him, but I didn't know Jack says it when they're face to face before Jack even unbuckles!!  God.  So all this time, I didn't realize Jack "invited" Ennis to f**k him.  I thought Jack, by taking off his coat, not letting Ennis move away, unbuckling his belt and unzipping...that he was just offering something to happen, making sure, hopefully, that something happened; and that then Ennis took the lead and turned Jack around because that's what he wanted to do.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jan 07, 2007, 03:16 AM
I heard the lie back... but could just be a breathing pattern that sounds like it to some people... So it could be interpreted different ways.

But I heard it after Jack says, "It's okay," and then Ennis whispers/muffles "lie back" breathily.

Oh, it's Ennis who says "lie back"?  Well duh, I guess it would be, since Jack was essentially on the bottom right then.  And speaking of that, a bit OT, interesting that Ennis didn't lie on top of Jack, but to the side.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Jan 07, 2007, 04:49 PM
We are talking about the first tent scene here, don't we?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 07, 2007, 06:13 PM
We are talking about the first tent scene here, don't we?

Yes, the FNIT.  Some of us just got so excited that we went  *o) to the SNIT - apologies   %(

Thanks, chameau, for reinin' us in.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jan 07, 2007, 09:34 PM
Yes, the FNIT.  Some of us just got so excited that we went  *o) to the SNIT - apologies   %(

Thanks, chameau, for reinin' us in.

Whoops -- I forgot we were talking about the FNIT scene!   *^)

kathy  :c)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Jan 07, 2007, 09:42 PM
I'm sure I heard two f*** me's in the FNIT scene last night. The lie back must have been in  SNIT and I'm still dealing with the 2 I'm sorrys and it's okay. Grrrrrr Damn you Ang Lee for doing this to us!  :8
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Jan 07, 2007, 09:43 PM
I'm sure I heard two f*** me's in the FNIT scene last night. The lie back must have been in  SNIT and I'm still dealing with the 2 I'm sorrys and it's okay. Grrrrrr Damn you Ang Lee for doing this to us!  :8

Yes, I heard at least two. I am still amazed at that. After all this time it took me until now to hear it. I will never ever talk crap about Apple iPod headphones, again, that's a fact ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 07, 2007, 10:02 PM
I'm sure I heard two f*** me's in the FNIT scene last night. The lie back must have been in  SNIT and I'm still dealing with the 2 I'm sorrys and it's okay. Grrrrrr Damn you Ang Lee for doing this to us!  :8

Yes, the all rights, it's okay, lie back stuff was from SNIT - we got a little carried away & mixed up our tent scene conversations - it can happen.  Sorry to confuse everyone.  ^f^
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 10, 2007, 08:28 AM
Am I hallucinating or did I see Jack glance back & have a little smile on his lips after Ennis got into the tent & laid down behind him?  It's right before the shot goes to the full moon.

I swear I see it, but maybe I'm just wishing.  It was a little smile like "aha, got you right where I want you"!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tpe on Jan 10, 2007, 08:37 AM
Am I hallucinating or did I see Jack glance back & have a little smile on his lips after Ennis got into the tent & laid down behind him?  It's right before the shot goes to the full moon.

I swear I see it, but maybe I'm just wishing.  It was a little smile like "aha, got you right where I want you"!

Perhaps OT:  yes, I think he did smile.  :)

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 10, 2007, 08:38 AM
Am I hallucinating or did I see Jack glance back & have a little smile on his lips after Ennis got into the tent & laid down behind him?  It's right before the shot goes to the full moon.

I swear I see it, but maybe I'm just wishing.  It was a little smile like "aha, got you right where I want you"!

He has a very little smile when Ennis arrives to the tent  :)

(https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg221.imageshack.us%2Fimg221%2F4590%2Fbscap0280lk5.jpg&hash=81acec6d7e0500fd065c1138e68c85aa2f8cb276)

Not a very good pic.. Not seems like a smile, but it is, I see it too :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: NoReins on Jan 12, 2007, 03:41 AM
Did a little more research last night and I'm still not convinced that Jack actually says "F*ck me"...but I agree that there's definitely a couple of points where his grunts sound something like "fff...mm...ee" which I guess could have been him saying that. I also think I heard him say "shi..." when Ennis spits in his hand, which I suppose probably had a "t" on the end. Probably quite a natural reaction ::) ;D

Probably off topic but I'll risk it...in the SNIT I definitely hear the following (and it's always Jack speaking)

c'mere
attempted kiss...attempted kiss...kiss
sorry
s'alright
it's alright

pulls Ennis down with him
c'mere

No "lie back" though :-\\
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tpe on Jan 12, 2007, 09:17 AM
What amazes me here is that Jack says all this and Ennis is so overcome by the situation to say a word.  Quite amazing.  And certainly in keeping with the situation and the fact that Jack was perhaps more experienced.

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: NoReins on Jan 12, 2007, 09:54 AM
What amazes me here is that Jack says all this and Ennis is so overcome by the situation to say a word.  Quite amazing.  And certainly in keeping with the situation and the fact that Jack was perhaps more experienced.



And the fact that Ennis is not exactly what you would call chatty at the best of times.... ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tpe on Jan 12, 2007, 12:28 PM
And the fact that Ennis is not exactly what you would call chatty at the best of times.... ;D

So true.
:)


Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 12, 2007, 08:47 PM
Did a little more research last night and I'm still not convinced that Jack actually says "F*ck me"...but I agree that there's definitely a couple of points where his grunts sound something like "fff...mm...ee" which I guess could have been him saying that. I also think I heard him say "shi..." when Ennis spits in his hand, which I suppose probably had a "t" on the end. Probably quite a natural reaction ::) ;D

Probably off topic but I'll risk it...in the SNIT I definitely hear the following (and it's always Jack speaking)

c'mere
attempted kiss...attempted kiss...kiss
sorry
s'alright
it's alright

pulls Ennis down with him
c'mere

No "lie back" though :-\\


This is exactly what I heard too.  But also, just as he goes in for the kiss (and connects) he says something "iss you".  The more I listen, I think it's, "Can I kiss you?"  Since lips don't/barely move, I am wondering if this was all dubbed in later. or, Jake is really into the moments!   :P
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBBOY on Jan 12, 2007, 08:57 PM
I will reiterate what I have heard too many times to deny, and I admit I don't always here it. Ennis mumbles, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." To which Jack replies, "It's alright, it's alright." the second time with a nod of his head.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Jan 12, 2007, 09:38 PM
this thread is about FNIT... huh? 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 13, 2007, 04:51 AM
Ok, now after much research , ( I used zoom in, slo mo ,FF, reverse ,stills, and any other means necesssary in my analysis.) and  I have come to the conclusion that Ennis's right hand was moving in a stroking motion, just before Jack begins pounding. At certain points the hand is hidden, but the motions  in his shoulder shots confirm this I think....... And what was that little pull/jerk gesture Jack pulled toward the end of the session? Was he pulling Ennis in further?  And has anyone noticed the leg/thigh adjustment during the scene on Jack's part?  Ennis is pushing Jack's head down towards the end  too!,bending him further down, it's so intense. ( watch carefully the top of the screen) It's amazing what you see going on in this short scene. It's subtle but this beats all I've ever seen! :*( ;) I would'nt be suprised if he said f---ck me a thousand times . this was HOT.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 13, 2007, 12:25 PM
Ok, now after much research , ( I used zoom in, slo mo ,FF, reverse ,stills, and any other means necessary in my analysis.) and  I have come to the conclusion that Ennis's right hand was moving in a stroking motion, just before Jack begins pounding. At certain points the hand is hidden, but the motions  in his shoulder shots confirm this I think....... And what was that little pull/jerk gesture Jack pulled toward the end of the session? Was he pulling Ennis in further?  And has anyone noticed the leg/thigh adjustment during the scene on Jack's part?  Ennis is pushing Jack's head down towards the end  too!,bending him further down, it's so intense. ( watch carefully the top of the screen) It's amazing what you see going on in this short scene. It's subtle but this beats all I've ever seen! :*( ;) I wouldn't be surprised if he said f---ck me a thousand times . this was HOT.

aintfoolin - You're a genius - & thanks for the additional research.  I know that was tough on you. OMG! - This is great, new information, at least for me.  I watched this scene again last night & didn't pick up on some of those things.  It's a good thing we have a 3 day weekend - Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday in the US (not sure where you are) - I will need to get out the heavy guns in an attempt to validate your conclusions.   <^(  But you've been right in the past, & I trust your judgment - will get back after my research.

OT:  Don't forget - Jake on SNL tonight.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jan 14, 2007, 01:03 AM
Oh f**k me!  Jeez, this is so hot indeed.  I can't wait to watch again.  Tomorrow is my BBM anniversary, 1/14 last year is when I first saw it...so I'll be watching it tomorrow night (said three-day weekend as BBM Fan said).  I have to admit I've never watched it in slo-mo or frame-by-frame or whatever.  Must do.  I also need to watch it with headphones; never done that.

And yes, thanks much, aintfoolin -- you get an A+ for that research.  Plus a hazard pay bonus -- you may have drooled all over your equipment or something.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 14, 2007, 05:54 AM
Hoo-lee Crap Kathy! Open a window, grab the baby wipes and ice water, they may be required for this. LOL  My *equipment *is working just fine thank you very much. ; (cold rag on forehead) :P ;D ;) :P ;D.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 14, 2007, 10:07 AM
Ok, now after much research , ( I used zoom in, slo mo ,FF, reverse ,stills, and any other means necesssary in my analysis.) and  I have come to the conclusion that Ennis's right hand was moving in a stroking motion, just before Jack begins pounding. At certain points the hand is hidden, but the motions  in his shoulder shots confirm this I think....... And what was that little pull/jerk gesture Jack pulled toward the end of the session? Was he pulling Ennis in further?  And has anyone noticed the leg/thigh adjustment during the scene on Jack's part?  Ennis is pushing Jack's head down towards the end  too!,bending him further down, it's so intense. ( watch carefully the top of the screen) It's amazing what you see going on in this short scene. It's subtle but this beats all I've ever seen! :*( ;) I would'nt be suprised if he said f---ck me a thousand times . this was HOT.

Oh my (fanning myself).  I need to slo mo & zoom in - see what I've been missing!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 14, 2007, 11:36 AM
Ok, now after much research , ( I used zoom in, slo mo ,FF, reverse ,stills, and any other means necessary in my analysis.) and  I have come to the conclusion that Ennis's right hand was moving in a stroking motion, just before Jack begins pounding. At certain points the hand is hidden, but the motions  in his shoulder shots confirm this I think....... And what was that little pull/jerk gesture Jack pulled toward the end of the session? Was he pulling Ennis in further?  And has anyone noticed the leg/thigh adjustment during the scene on Jack's part?  Ennis is pushing Jack's head down towards the end  too!,bending him further down, it's so intense. ( watch carefully the top of the screen) It's amazing what you see going on in this short scene. It's subtle but this beats all I've ever seen! :*( ;) I wouldn't be surprised if he said f---ck me a thousand times . this was HOT.

I watched BBM again last night - as a preview to SNL - & did see Ennis' arm/shoulder moving as you say - I hadn't noticed that before.  Jack does appear to be pulling Ennis in further at the end of the scene.  Couldn't see the leg adjustment.  Exactly where is that, aintfoolin? I need to go back & do further research.  I also heard "F**K Me" 3 times, which is more than I heard before.  It's mostly just breathy "me's".  You're right - everything is subtle & close up so you can't see all the moves.  I've said it before - as have many - Ang was genius - left most to our imaginations.  Thanks again for your indepth study. 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 14, 2007, 11:48 AM
I just made a vid about FNIT and I made it in slowmo, I can send you the link soon if you want to download it.. :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: NoReins on Jan 14, 2007, 12:28 PM
Yes please, Twisted O0

Further to the discussion of what Ennis was doing with his right hand during the FNIT, I'm also pretty sure that Jack had his right arm behind him, possibly holding onto Ennis's hip/ass. When he starts pounding on the ground, he's obviously moved that hand forward and it's at that point that he grabs Ennis's hand, maybe after Ennis moves it off of Jack?

Or are we all just seeing too much in this now? ???
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 14, 2007, 12:36 PM
http://download.yousendit.com/184FC3E365C10343

I haven't watched it yet myself, but hope this is ok.. :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 14, 2007, 12:36 PM
If you don't want to download it, watch it here, I put it to my youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jGnBaEAu2B8
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: NoReins on Jan 14, 2007, 12:51 PM
Damn, Twisted...that's incredible....

I'm now completely sure that Ennis has his hand on Jack while he's inside him, and also, like I said above, that Jack has his hand behind them, holding onto Ennis' hip. This whole scene just got much much more erotic....
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 14, 2007, 02:10 PM
If you don't want to download it, watch it here, I put it to my youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jGnBaEAu2B8

Thanks, Twisted.  This slo mo is great!  So much more intense
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 14, 2007, 08:35 PM
Oh...my...GOD.  I'd never noticed Jack's arm reaching back and holding Ennis like that.  WOW.   ^-^

Now, I want to rush downstairs and play that scene on my DVD real loud so I can hear the "f*ck me."  (But I doubt my husband will let me LOL)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jan 14, 2007, 10:39 PM
Thanks, Twisted, for doing this for us.  Fabulous -- fabulously hot.  I'm thinking, though, that the full-screen version shows even more of what's going on at the bottom of the screen.  I'll have to check it out that way, also.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 14, 2007, 10:48 PM
Thanks, Twisted, for doing this for us.  Fabulous -- fabulously hot.  I'm thinking, though, that the full-screen version shows even more of what's going on at the bottom of the screen.  I'll have to check it out that way, also.

kathy

You're right, Kathy, the full screen version shows a lot more.  It was on again tonight on HBO & you can really see Ennis' shoulder moving & Jack reaching back.  That slo mo really helped point out the subtleties - so much so that I was wondering why I missed it in the first place.   

*o)

10 days & that Collectors' DVD will be out - should be interesting to see what shows up on that.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: NoReins on Jan 15, 2007, 03:58 AM
Right - those of you who have the fullscreen version, any chance of doing something similar to what Twisted did with the widescreen version? I sure would love to see the "extra" bits....
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 15, 2007, 04:07 AM
Right - those of you who have the fullscreen version, any chance of doing something similar to what Twisted did with the widescreen version? I sure would love to see the "extra" bits....


I'm a little technically challenged  :)  but if someone can tell me how to do it, I will try.  It would be great for everyone to see
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 15, 2007, 06:10 AM
Twisted, this slo mo video is great!  Thanks for presenting it to us . But Wait ! hold on to your bedposts folks, did I , or did I not hear Jack say " I'm coming" right before he pounds?  it helps to hear it better if you don't watch the screen,  I could  swear he says in the slo mo video!  I also hear "breathy" " yeahs " just as jack collapses too . It all makes sense now. Ennis strokes Jack until he says this and then he starts to pound and shake.  Talk about keepin it real. It's right as Ennis puts his forehead down towards Jack's lower back and sort of looks down right before he himself comes. ( He appears to take a look at their connected bodies imo) . Gawd,You know what this means don't you? Their "guns went off "together!.This was  some serious business! I have no idea how these two guys kept it together during this .It must've been hard. (no pun intended)...really.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 15, 2007, 07:57 AM
Twisted, this slo mo video is great!  Thanks for presenting it to us . But Wait ! hold on to your bedposts folks, did I , or did I not hear Jack say " I'm coming" right before he pounds?  it helps to hear it better if you don't watch the screen,  I could  swear he says in the slo mo video!  I also hear "breathy" " yeahs " just as jack collapses too . It all makes sense now. Ennis strokes Jack until he says this and then he starts to pound and shake.  Talk about keepin it real. It's right as Ennis puts his forehead down towards Jack's lower back and sort of looks down right before he himself comes. ( He appears to take a look at their connected bodies imo) . Gawd,You know what this means don't you? Their "guns went off "together!.This was  some serious business! I have no idea how these two guys kept it together during this .It must've been hard. (no pun intended)...really.

I'm going to go watch this again & listen with headphones.  If he says "I'm coming" I will pass out.  I aint fooling.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 15, 2007, 08:11 AM
I'm going to go watch this again & listen with headphones.  If he says "I'm coming" I will pass out.  I aint fooling.
HOLY COW!!!   I need earphones NOW!  If I hear any of that stuff, I will pass out!!!!!!   :d)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 15, 2007, 10:35 AM
Twisted, this slo mo video is great!  Thanks for presenting it to us . But Wait ! hold on to your bedposts folks, did I , or did I not hear Jack say " I'm coming" right before he pounds?  it helps to hear it better if you don't watch the screen,  I could  swear he says in the slo mo video!  I also hear "breathy" " yeahs " just as jack collapses too . It all makes sense now. Ennis strokes Jack until he says this and then he starts to pound and shake.  Talk about keepin it real. It's right as Ennis puts his forehead down towards Jack's lower back and sort of looks down right before he himself comes. ( He appears to take a look at their connected bodies imo) . Gawd,You know what this means don't you? Their "guns went off "together!.This was  some serious business! I have no idea how these two guys kept it together during this .It must've been hard. (no pun intended)...really.

Thank you lord!! At first I didn't want to say nothing cos I thought, that I was just hearing things!! This whole scene is so amazing!! And this guns going off, OMG!!!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 15, 2007, 10:44 AM
Thank you lord!! At first I didn't want to say nothing cos I thought, that I was just hearing things!! This whole scene is so amazing!! And this guns going off, OMG!!!

Okay, that's it.  While my fanfic is printing I'm going to watch this scene again on the big screen with earphones on.  If I'm not back in an hour call 911! ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 15, 2007, 11:30 AM
Twisted, this slo mo video is great!  Thanks for presenting it to us . But Wait ! hold on to your bedposts folks, did I , or did I not hear Jack say " I'm coming" right before he pounds?  it helps to hear it better if you don't watch the screen,  I could  swear he says in the slo mo video!  I also hear "breathy" " yeahs " just as jack collapses too . It all makes sense now. Ennis strokes Jack until he says this and then he starts to pound and shake.  Talk about keepin it real. It's right as Ennis puts his forehead down towards Jack's lower back and sort of looks down right before he himself comes. ( He appears to take a look at their connected bodies imo) . Gawd,You know what this means don't you? Their "guns went off "together!.This was  some serious business! I have no idea how these two guys kept it together during this .It must've been hard. (no pun intended)...really.

I'm feelin' all dizzy just from reading this.  OMG... :t)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 15, 2007, 11:37 AM
I listened with headphones & the sound turned way up.  Just about blew out my eardrums but well worth it!  I didn't hear "I'm coming" but heard either "coming" or "come".  Maybe I just missed the "I'm" part.  Either way I'm a happy camper!

I did notice Ennis' right hand looked like it was helping Jack along & then Jack grabs it.  Can't believe I've never noticed that before until someone pointed it out!

Hearing all of Jack's moans & groans about did me in. <^(
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 15, 2007, 12:16 PM
Thank you lord!! At first I didn't want to say nothing cos I thought, that I was just hearing things!! This whole scene is so amazing!! And this guns going off, OMG!!!

I did not here "coming", but I think I heard something new - only in Twisted's slo mo version.

Can anyone else hear this?

Right after the throwdown, as Ennis is unbuckling his belt & Jack starts touching himself, Ennis says, "that's it".  Later, it sounds like Jack says, "Wow!".  Like I said - can't hear either in the regular version, only in the slo mo.  I really think the "that's it" is there. 

Could someone research further & let me know if they can hear it? :s)

More research for me on the "coming".  I've got to hear that.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 15, 2007, 12:22 PM
 Wow! No wonder Ennis only lasted by my count approx. 10 seconds with Jack giving him all this....ahem...encouragement!  What a turn on .Jeez. Did you catch " f--ck me, f--ck me, Oh God?!!",when Ennis pulls Jack's pants off. Gawd I can't stand it!!! Thanks again Twisted for this incredible research tool. :t) ;).
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 15, 2007, 12:28 PM
Wow! No wonder Ennis only lasted by my count approx. 10 seconds with Jack giving him all this....ahem...encouragement!  What a turn on .Jeez. Did you catch " f--ck me, f--ck me, Oh God?!!",when Ennis pulls Jack's pants off. Gawd I can't stand it!!! Thanks again Twisted for this incredible research tool. :t) ;).


Oh yes.  I caught the "f**k me", but "oh God", missed that.  We can all use a little encouragement, can't we.

I was planning on cleaning on my day off today, but i see that more important research takes precedence.  Back to the slo mo.  My quest - to hear the "oh God" & of course the "coming".  I can't imagine how Jake & Heath got so into these scenes - do you think it was dubbed in later?  Even if they were into each other, with all the crew around, I just don't know - 2 amazing & professional actors.

You guys - I really appreciate all your thoughts & opinions.  I've only been on this site since Thanksgiving, so you are all helping me understand this movie better.   :clap: :t)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 15, 2007, 12:35 PM
No problem guys!! I had much fun making it ^-^
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 15, 2007, 12:37 PM

Oh yes.  I caught the "f**k me", but "oh God", missed that.  We can all use a little encouragement, can't we.

I was planning on cleaning on my day off today, but i see that more important research takes precedence.  Back to the slo mo.  My quest - to hear the "oh God" & of course the "coming".  I can't imagine how Jake & Heath got so into these scenes - do you think it was dubbed in later?  Even if they were into each other, with all the crew around, I just don't know - 2 amazing & professional actors.

You guys - I really appreciate all your thoughts & opinions.  I've only been on this site since Thanksgiving, so you are all helping me understand this movie better.   :clap: :t)

Actually in the tent were only Jake, Heath and Ang with the camera, so it was intense in every way, if you can say that!! ;) ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 15, 2007, 12:49 PM
Actually in the tent were only Jake, Heath and Ang with the camera, so it was intense in every way, if you can say that!! ;) ;D

Seriously.  Intense or in tents - either way it's hot. 

Really?  just the 3 of them.  OMG - that would have been intense!  I am hoping the Collectors' DVD will say some word about this. To me, it is just so interesting how realistic everything is.  So Ang was operating the camera? What an ingenious idea - if I'd been the crew, I would have wanted to be right in there watching everything.  Wouldn't you?  thanks for that bit of info.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 15, 2007, 12:51 PM
Hell yeah I would have wanted to be there!! Watching every move, word, look... :d)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 15, 2007, 12:59 PM
I wish someone had the capability in a studio type setting to remove the music so all we could hear was the voices.  Love the music but it's distracting me from hearing all the words, grunts, groans, moans, etc.!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 15, 2007, 01:10 PM
Hell yeah I would have wanted to be there!! Watching every move, word, look... :d)

Aw, hell, me too!  God, I can't wait to get home from work so I can watch that scene again, with the sound way up! 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 15, 2007, 01:14 PM
I wish someone had the capability in a studio type setting to remove the music so all we could hear was the voices.  Love the music but it's distracting me from hearing all the words, grunts, groans, moans, etc.!

I love the music too, but for research purposes, it would be nice to remove it.  Someone wrote that they had lower the sound of the music - can't remember where & don't know how that could be done without lowering the voices. 

Sorry - more research is necessary, Ladies.  Now go do your homework.   &**)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 15, 2007, 01:26 PM
I love the music too, but for research purposes, it would be nice to remove it.  Someone wrote that they had lower the sound of the music - can't remember where & don't know how that could be done without lowering the voices. 

Sorry - more research is necessary, Ladies.  Now go do your homework.   &**)

I love this research! <^(

I've listed to it several times now with headphones & am hearing this correctly...when Ennis spins Jack around does Jack say "Ennis"?

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 15, 2007, 01:30 PM
I love this research! <^(

I've listed to it several times now with headphones & am hearing this correctly...when Ennis spins Jack around does Jack say "Ennis"?



OMG:  I'm getting nothing done today.  I never heard that.  Is that on the slo mo or both?  That would be so HOT because they never say each other's names like that.  Those boys! :P  I have to go out for a short while - will do more research later.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 15, 2007, 01:32 PM
OMG:  I'm getting nothing done today.  I never heard that.  Is that on the slo mo or both?  That would be so HOT because they never say each other's names like that.  Those boys! :P  I have to go out for a short while - will do more research later.

I heard it on the regular (not slo-mo).  Closed my eyes & just listened.  Then watched & listened so I could put the voices to what actions where taking place.

He either says "Ennis" or "In me" - that's what it sounds like to me!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 15, 2007, 01:42 PM
 Personally the music does'nt bother me. I just tune it out. As I stated earlier, It helps not to look at the goings on on the screen. This allows you to "zone in" more audibly. A good set of headphones is a must too.
 I also beleive that some of this  audio is dubbed in. Anyway, to be there on the set? Sorry, I'm not that strong my freind. Only with security present would I be allowed on! Taking interference to a new level if you know what I mean? hee hee ;D ;) :P :d) :d).
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 15, 2007, 02:10 PM
;D ;D

I can try to make the slo mo in the fullscreen version too, if you can wait couple days..? :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 15, 2007, 03:09 PM
;D ;D

I can try to make the slo mo in the fullscreen version too, if you can wait couple days..? :)

Yeah!  :clap:  I can be patient for that!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: NoReins on Jan 15, 2007, 04:56 PM
;D ;D

I can try to make the slo mo in the fullscreen version too, if you can wait couple days..? :)

Absolutely, Twisted....I can wait as long as it takes. I may need to don my Tainted Evidence protective gear when watching it, though...to guard against unforseen THUDDING at seeing what Ennis is doing with his hand :P ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Jan 15, 2007, 04:57 PM
Absolutely, Twisted....I can wait as long as it takes. I may need to don my Tainted Evidence protective gear when watching it, though...to guard against unforseen THUDDING at seeing what Ennis is doing with his hand :P ;)

I am good with waiting a couple days, too, Twisted.  O0

In regards to TE protective gear, I've just bought some ;D ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 15, 2007, 08:14 PM
Okay, I just watched it on YouTube, with my speakers turned all the way up - and I heard the "f*ck me"'s.  Jack says the first one while or right after he undoes his belt, then I heard him say it two or three times during the actual act.  I didn't hear the "come on"'s or the "I'm coming" - yet.  LOL

In the SNIT, I heard the "It's all right"'s clear as a bell.

HOT HOT HOT!!!!   :d)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 15, 2007, 09:45 PM
Back again - just watched it on my computer with (admittedly crappy) headphones.  I definitely heard the first "f*ck me" after Jack opens his pants, and then at least three more times during the act.  And I *think* I may have heard "I'm coming," and it sounded like Ennis.   But like I said, crappy headphones, so...

This is so much fun!  LOL
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jan 15, 2007, 11:40 PM
Damn -- I left my TE protective gear in my car (I have to bring it back and forth between work and home of course).  This is f**king tripping me out, and I must participate myself in this research experiment.  I'll let you know what I hear...  I want to hear it all.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 16, 2007, 03:08 AM
Back again - just watched it on my computer with (admittedly crappy) headphones.  I definitely heard the first "f*ck me" after Jack opens his pants, and then at least three more times during the act.  And I *think* I may have heard "I'm coming," and it sounded like Ennis.   But like I said, crappy headphones, so...

This is so much fun!  LOL

yeah, my headphones aren't very good quality either.  I listened again with the headphones.   *o)  Sorry, but trying to get ALL the words down.  On the slowmo, I heard "Ennis" - at least it sounds like it could be that - just as the throwdown was happening.  Still couldn't hear "coming", but I haven't given up - more research tomorrow. 

Did anyone else hear Ennis say, "that's it", just as Jack gets on all 4's and apparently starts to touch himself (just at Jack's first moan)?  What about the "wow"?  I hear that on the slowmo, as well - from Jack.  And definitely "yeah!" from Ennis. 

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 16, 2007, 07:28 AM
I did'nt hear "that's it"  yet but I'm not done researching this yet. There's always something new in this to hear and see.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 16, 2007, 08:41 AM
yeah, my headphones aren't very good quality either.  I listened again with the headphones.   *o)  Sorry, but trying to get ALL the words down.  On the slowmo, I heard "Ennis" - at least it sounds like it could be that - just as the throwdown was happening.  Still couldn't hear "coming", but I haven't given up - more research tomorrow. 

Did anyone else hear Ennis say, "that's it", just as Jack gets on all 4's and apparently starts to touch himself (just at Jack's first moan)?  What about the "wow"?  I hear that on the slowmo, as well - from Jack.  And definitely "yeah!" from Ennis. 



I'm pretty sure I heard the "yeah" - that's at the end of it, right?  Haven't heard the "that's it" or the "wow" yet.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 16, 2007, 11:09 PM
I'm pretty sure I heard the "yeah" - that's at the end of it, right?  Haven't heard the "that's it" or the "wow" yet.

right. I can't here "that's it" or the "wow" unless i have the headphones - keep researching!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 17, 2007, 10:34 AM
The FS version is ready soon, but I apologize, there are subtitles, and it's little darker and there's this thing middle of the vid >:(

But I'll give the link soon, hope you like it. :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 17, 2007, 11:05 AM
Here you go :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VCfYeXKT-rI
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 17, 2007, 11:22 AM
Here you go :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VCfYeXKT-rI

I need some smelling salts.  Without the music you can hear so much!  The belt buckles clinking about did me in.  All the grunting & groaning.   (https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg454.imageshack.us%2Fimg454%2F4564%2Ffaintzg3.gif&hash=15a5bbeadc100e4a577b698edfa687b8bbea3047)

Thank you so much Twisted! (:)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tizi17 on Jan 17, 2007, 11:53 AM
Here you go :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VCfYeXKT-rI

OMG twisted... you did it again...! (^)
what an experience....!
but hey - i simply LOVED this version of my beloved "ennis" - call.... ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 17, 2007, 02:12 PM
Damn, I'm at work and can't play this - have to wait until I get home!  I can't wait!!!!  Arrrrrrrgggggggghhh! 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 18, 2007, 01:03 AM
Here you go :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VCfYeXKT-rI

thanks, twisted.  On this one, I could really hear Ennis say, "that's it", as he unbuckles his belt and Jack's "wow" as Ennis touches him was so clear to me - anyone else?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 18, 2007, 07:45 AM
thanks, twisted.  On this one, I could really hear Ennis say, "that's it", as he unbuckles his belt and Jack's "wow" as Ennis touches him was so clear to me - anyone else?

I can't understand a word they are saying in slo-mo so I haven't heard it.

I just noticed that Jack gives out two little sighs/moans when they are laying down & he reaches back and grabs Ennis' hand.  He moans/sighs twice after he has placed Ennis' hand where he wants it (trying to be clean here!).
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 18, 2007, 08:16 AM
A little OT, but - I'm having a difficult time keeping track of everything that is said or supposedly said during FNIT.  Can someone be kind enough to post all the stuff that they are supposed to be saying, if it's not too much trouble?   ^f^
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 20, 2007, 05:20 PM
Thanks guys for liking it ;) ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 21, 2007, 01:51 AM
Twisted, the second slo-mo video was great too but kind of dark. I could not see anything, but I heard " that's it "I think. I'm still researching though for more good stuff.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 21, 2007, 04:10 AM
Twisted, the second slo-mo video was great too but kind of dark. I could not see anything, but I heard " that's it "I think. I'm still researching though for more good stuff.

I couldn't see anything either, but I figured this was for "hearing" purposes only & I could put what I heard to use on a lighter one.  Does that make sense?  Doesn't really sound like it does.  In any case, the slo mo was great!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 21, 2007, 09:39 AM
Watched it last night using newer, better headphones.  I heard quite a bit of "f*ck me"'s from Jack.  So damn HOT!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jan 21, 2007, 12:46 PM
Yes, sorry about the darkness, I can't change it :(
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 21, 2007, 04:14 PM
Yes, sorry about the darkness, I can't change it :(

No problem, Twisted.  The slow mo was good just to listen, & we appreciate you doing it! :t)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jan 22, 2007, 06:05 AM
Yes, sometimes just listening is better than seeing!  This definitly served it's purpose.  Just the audio voyeour in me I guess. ;D ;) Thanks  again for the video.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: boo_boo on Jan 23, 2007, 05:11 PM
thanks, twisted.  On this one, I could really hear Ennis say, "that's it", as he unbuckles his belt and Jack's "wow" as Ennis touches him was so clear to me - anyone else?

I still can't hear that.  Off to watch/listen once again.  (This is really just my excuse to watch/listen to the scene over & over  ;)).
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 23, 2007, 06:19 PM
Just listened again...I heard the "that's it", but I still haven't heard "wow."  Need to listen a couple hundred more times.   &**)  LOL 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: JT on Jan 23, 2007, 07:09 PM
I can't hear it either.  I heard a lot of heavy breathing and maybe one of them could be that phrase, but ultimately, I didn't hear it.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Jan 23, 2007, 07:38 PM
Just listened again...I heard the "that's it", but I still haven't heard "wow."  Need to listen a couple hundred more times.   &**)  LOL 

I only heard, "wow" in the slow mo.  It's a long - "wowwww", but it's there.  Definitely more research is needed. :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Jan 23, 2007, 08:48 PM
OT, but I just realized that I'm a Lureen now.  Does this mean I get Jack in the backseat?  Pleasepleaseplease?!   :d)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: keren_b on Feb 03, 2007, 11:37 AM
I watched the slow-mo video but all I hear is their heavy breathing and moaning.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Feb 03, 2007, 12:51 PM
^^I was only able to hear stuff when I listened on regular speed.  Jack's first "f*ck me," as he undoes his belt, is clear as a bell (to me, anyway).   :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Feb 04, 2007, 07:02 PM
LOL!! Not to rain on anyones parade, but I believe you guys are either doing some very wishful thinking  straining both your imagination and ears to the limit at the same time or your viewing the gay XXX-rated version Bareback Mountain.

I have viewed the film while utilising my closed caption device and the words...well... Shag-me ,never appear.The closed caption device is a great tool in aiding to the understand what the hell Ennis is actually saying.Believe me,the device has never gone shy on me before.

CC isn't always reliable. There are several things in the movie that were either A) Said and not picked up by CC or B) Picked up but not even displayed correctly. It's useful, yes, but not always reliable. I wouldn't base my opinion on what is said solely from the CC.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Feb 04, 2007, 07:06 PM
^^ITA, carbyville.  There are quite a few whispered/mumbled/probably improvised things said in BBM that the CC would not pick up.  I know from watching movies and TV with my father-in-law, who often uses the CC, it isn't 100% reliable.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Feb 04, 2007, 07:12 PM
^^ITA, carbyville.  There are quite a few whispered/mumbled/probably improvised things said in BBM that the CC would not pick up.  I know from watching movies and TV with my father-in-law, who often uses the CC, it isn't 100% reliable.

IMO, anything improvised would not be on CC. So in the case of Jack saying "F*ck me," it wouldn't be there because this would more likely than not been an improvisation by Jake. I am not 100% clear on how CC works but I would imagine whoever does them has the script to go off of and only that. Doubt that there are any notations stating what was improvised and what was even said.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jerasjr on Feb 04, 2007, 07:32 PM
Know a person who uses CC, and have watched live, unscripted programs with them.  While the CC did not use every single word that was said, the gist of what was said was there.  IMO, f..k me was not in the film.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: irving on Feb 04, 2007, 08:16 PM
OK OK (crossing index fingers here to make a cross sign) I know when I'm out-numbered and I can't say you are wrong.Just in case....P-L-E-A-S-E  forgive me if my "LOL" came across as laughing at you guys. It was actually laughing with you all.

I don't think it was either....at least I didn't hear it.  But I just really don't understand the whole argument...or discussion.  If Jack does say 'f*** me' does it make the scene better? more interesting? more erotic?.......the beauty of the scene is in their actions not their words...at least IMO. I don't mean to be rude or anything and maybe I am missing the point.  I guess it is ok if people are fascinated by this topic. It just isn't very interesting to me.  So I guess I should go to another thread huh?...take care.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Feb 04, 2007, 08:21 PM
I don't think it was either....at least I didn't hear it.  But I just really don't understand the whole argument...or discussion.  If Jack does say 'f*** me' does it make the scene better? more interesting? more erotic?.......the beauty of the scene is in their actions not their words...at least IMO. I don't mean to be rude or anything and maybe I am missing the point.  I guess it is ok if people are fascinated by this topic. It just isn't very interesting to me.  So I guess I should go to another thread huh?...take care.

No arguments, whatsoever. I didn't hear it for awhile. It took me using different headphones to hear it and boy was I shocked because I was absolutely convinced it wasn't there. I wasn't even listening for it when I heard it.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Feb 04, 2007, 08:28 PM
^^Same here, carbyville.  I was listening thru my headphones, just normal speed and all, and there it was.  Once as he's undoing his pants, and two or three times during the actual...you know.   ^-^
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: irving on Feb 04, 2007, 08:37 PM
ok...i just went and listened to it thru my headphones...thinking ok...maybe he does say it.....it's just not there...if you guys say you heard it then you must be watching a different version then the one I have.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Feb 04, 2007, 08:42 PM
ok...i just went and listened to it thru my headphones...thinking ok...maybe he does say it.....it's just not there...if you guys say you heard it then you must be watching a different version then the one I have.

I used two different sets of headphones. The headphones I use regularly I never heard it and still do not hear it, but when I use my Apple headphones that came with my iPod I hear it clear as a bell every time.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: welshwitch on Feb 04, 2007, 09:02 PM
I just play the DVD! Though I have to admit that I often play it at night ( eg like now) when it's very quiet, because you  can hear better then.

The printed script I have in the Story to Screenplay thing isn't accurate if you compare it with what's said in various places - most of the differnces aren't significant but they're there - from actors saying lines slightly differently from the way they were  given them, I guess, and the printed version being done with no reference to the movie soundtrack.

Jake is also notorious for wanting lines changed/changing them if he thinks they don;t work as writen, so it figures that he may have altered/inserted some here.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Feb 04, 2007, 09:34 PM
I used two different sets of headphones. The headphones I use regularly I never heard it and still do not hear it, but when I use my Apple headphones that came with my iPod I hear it clear as a bell every time.

That's similar to my situation.  With my regular headphones, I only heard grunting and groaning, but when I used a better pair, it was very clear.  Maybe all of us who do hear it are all part of a big aural hallucination?  Just kidding!   ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Feb 04, 2007, 11:05 PM
LOL!! Not to rain on anyones parade, but I believe you guys are either doing some very wishful thinking  straining both your imagination and ears to the limit at the same time or your viewing the gay XXX-rated version Bareback Mountain.

I have viewed the film while utilising my closed caption device and the words...well... Shag-me ,never appear.The closed caption device is a great tool in aiding to  understand what the hell Ennis is actually saying.Believe me,the device has never gone shy on me before.

Here you go!  I agree with you, wishful thinking ::) 

Jack never said that, Jake never said it... I don't think this would fit in Ang Lee's vision of Brokeback Mountain by the way...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jackster on Feb 04, 2007, 11:41 PM
Here you go!  I agree with you, wishful thinking ::) 

Jack never said that, Jake never said it... I don't think this would fit in Ang Lee's vision of Brokeback Mountain by the way...
Folks, folks, please - it doesn't make any difference if anyone ever said "it" - It's just the technicians and sound guys playing tricks with audio bandwidth and subliminal noises. Can't you just see 'em sitting in the sound lab adjusting the tracks and the playback so that it'll come out one way on this set of speakers and another way on another set of speakers or headphones. We all remember playing the Beatles backwards, right? It'd probably be easy enough to do and if you were really good at it even A.L. wouldn't pick up on it. - a dirty little secret - technicians really do rule the world.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: irving on Feb 05, 2007, 07:22 AM
Sorry jackster...i really cant see them doing that.  It is such a serious and important scene that I just cannot imagine a bunch of professional technicians fooling around with the sound as if it were some kind of big joke.  Nope...no way.  Tell me what kind of headphones u guys have that u hear it thru..i will go out and buy them today...and i bet you i still won't hear it.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: welshwitch on Feb 05, 2007, 08:30 AM
I never played anything backwards but then I remember the 60s and if you do that you weren't there.

I don't hear "shag me" and I agree with Chameau that Jack/Jake would never have said that - sounds way too modern apart from anything else.

Don't they check the sound tracks before DVDs go out? Wouldn't they catch insertions of that sort?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jerasjr on Feb 05, 2007, 09:48 AM
Here you go!  I agree with you, wishful thinking ::) 

Jack never said that, Jake never said it... I don't think this would fit in Ang Lee's vision of Brokeback Mountain by the way...
chameau, agree with you thoroughly on this - they don't verbalize their love for each other, why would they verbalize the sexuality.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CrimsonSky on Feb 05, 2007, 09:48 AM
I hear it loud and clear, especially the one when Jack is undoing his belt, and it's not my inagination, or wishful thinking, because I didn't hear it for the first couple of months when I first got the DVD, after watching it endless times, and it didn't really bother me one way or another if it was said or not. Then I got a new TV, with better speakers, and suddenly I could hear it loud and clear, no headphones needed. Personally, I think it adds a touch of realism to the scene, especially the one with Jack's belt, cause it's just after Ennis asks "What are you doing?" as if he's worried Jack wanted to be on top, so Jack tells him in no uncertain terms, and undoes his belt just to confirm it! Ennis didn't need telling twice, did he? ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CrimsonSky on Feb 05, 2007, 10:02 AM
chameau, agree with you thoroughly on this - they don't verbalize their love for each other, why would they verbalize the sexuality.

I think there's a difference between having a converstaion about their feelings in the cold light of day, and saying things in the heat of the moment while having sex. The ss says they never talked about the sex, which I totally believe they wouldn't, but that when they were having sex, there was "laughing and snorting...no shortage of noise" (or words to that effect), I think the "F*** me" s were part of that noise.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jerasjr on Feb 05, 2007, 10:13 AM
I think there's a difference between having a converstaion about their feelings in the cold light of day, and saying things in the heat of the moment while having sex. The ss says they never talked about the sex, which I totally believe they wouldn't, but that when they were having sex, there was "laughing and snorting...no shortage of noise" (or words to that effect), I think the "F*** me" s were part of that noise.

Think the choice of words is interesting, to me noise implies noise - unformed exhalations.  Now if the word sounds had been used that would more imply words being used.  But we're moving away from the baxic topic.  Am an inveterate reader, and the only thing I can compare it to is that at times while I am reading will see a word, but going back find that word is not in the text.  Does that mean the word was there, or was I inserting something that I thought might be there or wished was there or had been suggested was there?
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Feb 05, 2007, 12:00 PM
I hear it loud and clear, especially the one when Jack is undoing his belt, and it's not my inagination, or wishful thinking, because I didn't hear it for the first couple of months when I first got the DVD, after watching it endless times, and it didn't really bother me one way or another if it was said or not. Then I got a new TV, with better speakers, and suddenly I could hear it loud and clear, no headphones needed. Personally, I think it adds a touch of realism to the scene, especially the one with Jack's belt, cause it's just after Ennis asks "What are you doing?" as if he's worried Jack wanted to be on top, so Jack tells him in no uncertain terms, and undoes his belt just to confirm it! Ennis didn't need telling twice, did he? ;)

EXACTLY!   :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jackster on Feb 05, 2007, 12:21 PM
I never played anything backwards but then I remember the 60s and if you do that you weren't there.

I think it was the "RubberSoul" album, if you played a certain song backward it came out "Paul is dead" - caused quite a sensation in the US where rumors of his demise circulated like flies around a dead sheep.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jackster on Feb 05, 2007, 12:31 PM
Don't they check the sound tracks before DVDs go out? Wouldn't they catch insertions of that sort?
The question here is who's "they"? I really doubt that anyone in a position of authority really listened to this track anywhere near as much, or with the sincere devotion, that the folks on this forum have. Just look at the obvious mistakes on the closed captioning. If they missed those it's not difficult for me to imagine them missing a lot more subtle "insertions". Just MHO, I'm no conspiracy fan.
jackster
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jerasjr on Feb 05, 2007, 12:36 PM
Personally, I think it adds a touch of realism to the scene,

It may add realism to you in this day and age, but in that time period, do not think that any such thing would have been said, especially in the first encounter - wham, bam, thank you man was the norm...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jerasjr on Feb 05, 2007, 01:03 PM
Basically it's just conjecture on our parts - and noone is going to settle it except for someone who has experience in voice analysis.  But think that unless you consider the mores and conventions of the period, you are going astray, and unless you experienced that period, you apply the conventions of another period that is more open.  What is "normal" now was not then.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Feb 05, 2007, 01:11 PM
I'm confused.  People didn't say "F*ck me" in 1963?   ???
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jerasjr on Feb 05, 2007, 01:54 PM
I'm confused.  People didn't say "F*ck me" in 1963?   ???
Now that is really a statement.
Of course they did - but not as commonly and coarsely as now.  Am 60 years old and did not hear it used until I was in my teens.  Being gay in the 60's did not mean you were open, basically society told you it was entirely wrong, most of your encounters were one night stands, many were basically nonverbal - Ya wanna go someplace?  Jack and Ennis were lucky to have a one night stand that developed into more.(https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fg237%2Fjerasjr%2Fcampwords%2Fmessage_281.gif&hash=f838808101b9fb81266e2303e64e9a47cff2d74f)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: welshwitch on Feb 05, 2007, 02:15 PM
I don't think any four-letter words were used as freely in the 60s. the "Lady Chatterley " trial was at this period; it was ground-breaking in that the book contained various "unacceptable" words, though used in their proper context, not as swear-words, and the publishers won their case and got the go-ahead to publish it.

But one of the issues of the trial was class distinctions ; one barrister asked, and was made fun of, whether it was a book you'd want your wife or servants to read. The implication was that the words being fought over were familiar only to the lower orders. If that was the case, and it wasn't inevitably, then the "lower orders", meaning working-class men, would have used them among themselves but not in the presence of women and children.

Therefore I think it entirely possible that Jack and Ennis knew the words and had heard them used, might use them themselves, but only when there were no women and children, or indeed unfamiliar males, specially those of higher status, around. And rather like D H Lawrence, Jack if he uses the words in this scene uses them only in their literal sense to indicate what he wants Ennis to do.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Koka on Feb 05, 2007, 02:43 PM
I watched the movie again a few days ago and suddenly, I could have SWORN I heard it.....but then I pressed rewind another few times, in order to assure myself that it wasn't just my imagination running wild, and I dunno, maybe because my parents were just in the other room and the mere thought of that distracted me or I didn't listen carefully enough, but I didn't seem to hear it....so ah, totally confused here!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CrimsonSky on Feb 05, 2007, 06:40 PM
Now that is really a statement.
Of course they did - but not as commonly and coar**ly as now.  Am 60 years old and did not hear it used until I was in my teens.  Being gay in the 60's did not mean you were open, basically society told you it was entirely wrong, most of your encounters were one night stands, many were basically nonverbal - Ya wanna go someplace?  Jack and Ennis were lucky to have a one night stand that developed into more.(https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fg237%2Fjerasjr%2Fcampwords%2Fmessage_281.gif&hash=f838808101b9fb81266e2303e64e9a47cff2d74f)

I understand that people didn't use those words in public as commonly as people do now (I grew up in the 70s and 80s, and even then people didn't swear as much as they do now ::) ), but there's a difference between what people said in public and what two lovers say to each other in the heat of passion. I don't believe that talking dirty is that recent a phenomenon  ;) Tbh (and this kind of ties in with your post about the difference between "noise" and "sound" ) I don't believe it was Jack talking dirty in a deliberate sense, more that he was just saying out loud what he was thinking at that moment, like the "gun's going off" , it sounds like the sort of thing you say before you even realise you've said it, it's not really talking as in having a conversation, just words that seem to make sense at the time :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CrimsonSky on Feb 05, 2007, 06:59 PM
Hi CrimsonSky.

I suppose it's a possibility even if a remote one.Perhaps the technicians aren't ,well,enlightened. If it were,as you say,added for a touch of realism It doesn't sit well with me. I want to visualise their attraction more on a spiritual plane then a physical one. I have to admit though their first encounter was pretty animalistic so, who knows, but I certainly hope not. It just don't feel right.I did hear distinctly the grunts and groans and thought that was acceptable and right.Fact is I loved it.


I can't argue with that, we all see and feel things differently and have different views on what feels right or wrong to us. For me personally, I just see the "f*** me"s as the same as the grunts and groans, just vocally expressing what they were feeling at that moment, but just a bit more elaborate, for want of a better expression ;)

 *o) I've just made the connection between your username and Jack's "high altitude f***" line(I know, I'm a bit slow sometimes ??? ), do you feel the same about Jack using the word in that scene? (Not having a dig, I'm just curious :) ) 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jerasjr on Feb 05, 2007, 07:26 PM
I can't argue with that, we all see and feel things differently and have different views on what feels right or wrong to us. For me personally, I just see the "f*** me"s as the same as the grunts and groans, just vocally expressing what they were feeling at that moment, but just a bit more elaborate, for want of a better expression ;)
quote]
 See now Crimson Sky, I would have no issue with hearing a f..k me if it were at another time.  For want of a better word, male/male connections were "furtive", and for all their isolation, that might have overshadowed all their passion.  Now if they were lovers, with the intimacy that develops then, no problem.








Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CrimsonSky on Feb 05, 2007, 07:48 PM

 See now Crimson Sky, I would have no issue with hearing a f..k me if it were at another time.  For want of a better word, male/male connections were "furtive", and for all their isolation, that might have overshadowed all their passion.  Now if they were lovers, with the intimacy that develops then, no problem.

Do you mean at another time in Ennis and Jack's relationship, or another time in history? Sorry if I sound thick, or argumentative, but I just don't get how two people could let go enough to actually have sex (and in this case, rough, no-holds-barred sex), but still manage to be polite enough to mind their language :-\\ 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Feb 05, 2007, 11:08 PM
LOL!! Not to rain on anyones parade, but I believe you guys are either doing some very wishful thinking  straining both your imagination and ears to the limit at the same time or your viewing the gay XXX-rated version Bareback Mountain.

I have viewed the film while utilising my closed caption device and the words...well... Shag-me ,never appear.The closed caption device is a great tool in aiding to  understand what the hell Ennis is actually saying.Believe me,the device has never gone shy on me before.

It's interesting to think about the people that did both the closed captioning, and the dubbing for versions in other languages.  I wonder if there are any non-English versions where words such as "shag me" are actually said.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Feb 05, 2007, 11:18 PM
It may add realism to you in this day and age, but in that time period, do not think that any such thing would have been said, especially in the first encounter - wham, bam, thank you man was the norm...

They said "f**k" frequently in the movie, did they not?  "F**k me" was indeed common in 1963, at least in my memory.  Only old folks would have said "wham, bam, thank you ma'am or man" at the time, I think.  And I agree with CrimsonSky, it would have totally made sense for Jack to say this after Ennis said "What are you doing?"  As to during the act, Jack might well have said this while indeed Ennis was doing exactly that...as people do in situations such as that. 

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Feb 05, 2007, 11:52 PM
Wow!  I was gone for 2 days & a whole other discussion came up on this thread.

I never actually heard "f*** me" clearly.  I did hear a couple "F's" & "me's" & surmised...  The CC was not accurate on this film and hasn't been on others.  However, my CC did read "Jack !@#$ Twist" so I would imagine it would have showed that in FNIT.  I think things were purposefully said quietly, with crescendos of music & probably improvised under their breaths to make the picture more interesting & to cause topics like this to pop up. 

That being said - we all want more of everything in this film - we want to know every detail of what was said & what was thought, etc.  For instance, OT - in the SNIT - I & some others heard "I want to kiss you" - others did not.  Some heard "lie back".  I did not.

Who knows, but if it makes the movie more interesting for those of us who heard it, I'm for it.

IMO   ^f^

Also, in 1963 in Southern California, the word "f***" was used alot.  I don't know about Wyoming, but as Kathy points out, they did say it a lot in this movie, so could have - in FNIT.  Maybe Kathy & I ran in the same circles   ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Feb 06, 2007, 12:26 AM
Wow!  I was gone for 2 days & a whole other discussion came up on this thread.

I never actually heard "f*** me" clearly.  I did hear a couple "F's" & "me's" & surmised...  The CC was not accurate on this film and hasn't been on others.  However, my CC did read "Jack !@#$ Twist" so I would imagine it would have showed that in FNIT.  I think things were purposefully said quietly, with crescendos of music & probably improvised under their breaths to make the picture more interesting & to cause topics like this to pop up. 

That being said - we all want more of everything in this film - we want to know every detail of what was said & what was thought, etc.  For instance, OT - in the SNIT - I & some others heard "I want to kiss you" - others did not.  Some heard "lie back".  I did not.

Who knows, but if it makes the movie more interesting for those of us who heard it, I'm for it.

IMO   ^f^

Also, in 1963 in Southern California, the word "f***" was used alot.  I don't know about Wyoming, but as Kathy points out, they did say it a lot in this movie, so could have - in FNIT.  Maybe Kathy & I ran in the same circles    ;D

You bet, BBM Fan!   :8   :8 

I also think it was done purposely, with music overlaid, things not said clearly -- seems like something AL would do.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Feb 06, 2007, 12:40 AM
You bet, BBM Fan!   :8   :8 

I also think it was done purposely, with music overlaid, things not said clearly -- seems like something AL would do.

kathy

I probably wasn't as fun as you were in '63 - I was actually shy then.  What a waste!


OT - I just realized I made a huge grammatical error in that post - but don't go back looking for it.  ;)  ::)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: CrimsonSky on Feb 06, 2007, 05:24 PM
LMAO !!! Ya got me there you cleaver bastard.

But my reply.....Jack was highly emotional. His words were spoken during a love spat. Agreed? I am sure his feelings of thier relationship was more of an endearing one......and I know what you are going to ask,if Jack would utterthe word   "shag" during a love spat is it conceivable he would give it up during a highly charged emotional seual encounter?

Well, anything is possible.

I totally agree with that, even if we never agree on the rest  :)

Kathy, I was wondering the same thing. Doesn't the Collector's Edition have  Spanish and French soundtracks? If I eventually decide to get it, I'll check out the Spanish version :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Feb 07, 2007, 03:47 PM
As a child of the 60s , the word f--ck was definitly part of people I knew 's everyday vocab, but to me Jack using it goes to my thinking that Jack had a little bit more experience in the "worldly ways " than Ennis. Jack had been on the rodeo curciut before he met Ennis and probably picked up alot more of this type of language  and action from his travels. But I don't think Ennis was so naive that he did'nt know what Jack meant either. It definitly showed he knew and he did. I think it turned Ennis on even more. Thus Jack Nasty indeed, This was'nt a time to drag out instrction manuals or dictionarys and "proper " ettiquette. like that. This was pure raw desire from weeks of pent up sexual desire and long awaited animalistic wanting. Jack knew what he wanted and  was gonna get it ...much to Ennis's delight though I think Ennis did put up a "mock" struggle I might add. This was no kid's game. I loved Jack's XXX rated approach!!!
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Feb 07, 2007, 04:02 PM
^^Great post, aintfoolin!  I totally agree. 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: sara_chocolate on Feb 12, 2007, 03:38 AM
what...did ennis said I LOVE U to jack?when??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i juz really need to know... :\'(
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tizi17 on Feb 12, 2007, 03:54 AM
what...did ennis said I LOVE U to jack?when??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i juz really need to know... :\'(

first of all..  #$#  sara_chocolate..

fact is that many people have heard many things, all around the various scenes of the film. and it seems that there is a deleted scene (ennis finds the two shirts) where he hugs the shirts and whispers "i love you" - unfortunately no deleted scenes in no version of the DVD, just flying around in the internet..

tizi
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: welshwitch on Feb 12, 2007, 06:50 AM
lcome to the forum, sara_chocolate - like the name!

No, the words aren't spoken by Ennis in the movie, though some people have heard them in the delted scenes - I can;t hear anything that sounds clearly like those words unfortunately.

But if you wander round this thread you'll find there are all sorts of opinions about what can ( or can't) be heard in this scene.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tizi17 on Feb 12, 2007, 12:10 PM
It's interesting to think about the people that did both the closed captioning, and the dubbing for versions in other languages.  I wonder if there are any non-English versions where words such as "shag me" are actually said.

kathy

i never wanted to see the film in german.. i did though, yesterday, because i wanted to see if there was a difference..
you can hear a lot of noises, seems to me they are the original ones. NO f**me or other in the FNIT (no subtitles either); in the SNIT jack says "it's alright", and then "lie down"; and at the reunion ennis says "come on  - darlin' "
i had some trouble with the translations, sometimes..

i am  *o) i guess, but what exactly does "ther're no reins on this one" mean in english? no end? no holding back? or nothing to grab, hold on? sorry..

my contribution to this discussion...

tizi
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: backtobrokeback on Feb 12, 2007, 12:40 PM
No reins means no way to control it - it's like riding a horse with no reins (leather straps) to control where it goes (or slow it down). 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tizi17 on Feb 12, 2007, 12:58 PM
No reins means no way to control it - it's like riding a horse with no reins (leather straps) to control where it goes (or slow it down). 

thank you,this is what i thought. in german they say "nothing to hold on", in the sense of "we have nothing where we can hold on to" - and this is definitively wrong..

thank you
tizi
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Feb 13, 2007, 01:08 AM
i never wanted to see the film in german.. i did though, yesterday, because i wanted to see if there was a difference..
you can hear a lot of noises, seems to me they are the original ones. NO f**me or other in the FNIT (no subtitles either); in the SNIT jack says "it's alright", and then "lie down"; and at the reunion ennis says "come on  - darlin' "
i had some trouble with the translations, sometimes..

i am  *o) i guess, but what exactly does "ther're no reins on this one" mean in english? no end? no holding back? or nothing to grab, hold on? sorry..

my contribution to this discussion...

tizi

So how were the men's voices in German?  Do they try to get the same kind of voices or at least inflections and so on?

As to "ain't no reins," it just means like a horse without someone holding the reins on it, nothing to hold it back from running free forever.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Feb 13, 2007, 01:31 AM
So how were the men's voices in German?  Do they try to get the same kind of voices or at least inflections and so on?

kathy

kathy:  have you seen the clips on you tube that are in Italian?  The voices aren't like J & E - no western twang, but oh so sexy - especially since I can't understand a word.   ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Brokeback Love on Feb 13, 2007, 01:46 AM
first of all..  #$#  sara_chocolate..

fact is that many people have heard many things, all around the various scenes of the film. and it seems that there is a deleted scene (ennis finds the two shirts) where he hugs the shirts and whispers "i love you" - unfortunately no deleted scenes in no version of the DVD, just flying around in the internet..

tizi
I really want to see this! :\'( I viewed the film again today, and I always wondered what Jack said in the tent, but was too caught up in the movie to re play it back. I'll have to re view that scene asap, with my headphones up...thanks guys.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tizi17 on Feb 13, 2007, 02:43 AM
So how were the men's voices in German?  Do they try to get the same kind of voices or at least inflections and so on?

As to "ain't no reins," it just means like a horse without someone holding the reins on it, nothing to hold it back from running free forever.

kathy

this is a bit difficult to say... we "have" some voices here, they usually take for western, "rough" man films.. but it does not come anything close to the original - i simply cannot watch the film in german - my ennis grumbling, my jack blubbering... noway! and i really do have the feeling, even if they tried hard, sometimes the translations don't match...

brokeback love... take GOOD headphones.... ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Feb 14, 2007, 10:32 PM
kathy:  have you seen the clips on you tube that are in Italian?  The voices aren't like J & E - no western twang, but oh so sexy - especially since I can't understand a word.   ;D

Oh boy -- no, I haven't seen this.  Of course Italian is so sexy, so that would be interesting...  Thanks.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: BBM Fan on Feb 14, 2007, 10:39 PM
Oh boy -- no, I haven't seen this.  Of course Italian is so sexy, so that would be interesting...  Thanks.

kathy

I'll try to find it and send via PM
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ten-chi-ka-sui on Feb 22, 2007, 01:24 PM
It's there!

At last my DVD came and I watched this scene many times and not heard anything like f*ck me being said by Jack. But someone earlier suggested to play the movie and try to do something else, and not look at the screen. So, I started hanging my laundry
and...  >:D
I heard it! I think Jack said it twice, the first time is not very distinct, but the second really is audible. I tried few times, and each time I heard it! Interesting, when I was watching the scene once again, when I looked at the screen I could'nt hear it so clearly. Maybe because when I watch it, I can't think at all...  ::)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Holden Worther on Feb 22, 2007, 01:42 PM
that is definitly wierd.
i haven't tried to listen to it yet, maybe i will go now....hm.  :s)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Mar 10, 2007, 06:24 AM
This scene is so captivating in a visual sense that one must look away from the screen or find other ways to distract yourself from the screen in order to tune in audibly to the words being said .I'll never look at blue denim shirts, tan jackets, or ranch dressing the same way ever again after this.  ;) <^( :c)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on Mar 10, 2007, 09:56 AM
It's there!

At last my DVD came and I watched this scene many times and not heard anything like f*ck me being said by Jack. But someone earlier suggested to play the movie and try to do something else, and not look at the screen. So, I started hanging my laundry
and...  >:D
I heard it! I think Jack said it twice, the first time is not very distinct, but the second really is audible. I tried few times, and each time I heard it! Interesting, when I was watching the scene once again, when I looked at the screen I could'nt hear it so clearly. Maybe because when I watch it, I can't think at all...  ::)


That's how it happened with me.  I stopped concentrating on the screen and just listened.  I've mentioned this a couple of times before - I hear it first when Jack is undoing his belt, and the second time when they're, uh, 'getting down to business.'
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tamlynn on Apr 14, 2007, 12:33 PM
Stores everywhere will run out of earphones... and they won't know why, but we will.   I love all these details on what is now my favorite movie of all time.  I left my real life behind from the day I saw Brokeback.  I've got it bad and don't know how to quit it.  did you find a way?  Or does it just go on and on in a continuum of discovering details and reliving one of the most passionate, stirring love stories ever put on film...
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: tizi17 on Apr 14, 2007, 01:27 PM
tamlynn..  #$#
i can only tell you my personal experience - and it was devastating. and no way to quit, tell you that.

but this place here is for people like me and now like you - please visit all threads, talk with everybody here, a bunch of crazy but caring and loving people - and you will see that there is no need to quit..

hope to see you around a lot..  <^(
tizi
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Apr 15, 2007, 02:56 AM
Well said, tizi.  :-* 

Tamlynn, I like how you put it, you left your real life behind the day you saw Brokeback.  So true!  I have a tiny bit of real life now, after a year...but I swear, BBM is still my main preoccupation.

It is a precious time, the beginning of this being-in-love with BBM, in love with Ennis and Jack (being in love and being in grief at the same time!) so just dig every minute of it.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Ty on Apr 15, 2007, 06:34 AM
tamlynn,
Post Brokeback Syndrome goes on and on and on and on...  ;D but it's a good thing.  The feelings you feel for the characters are as real as any love can be, at least in my opinion.   <^(

Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Littlejimmy on May 10, 2007, 09:19 PM
Jack NEVER says F.U.C.K.- ME  in the first night or the second night the only time he refers to !@#$ is in the Sean where he tells Ennis how hard it is to live on some high altitude fucks now and then
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on May 10, 2007, 09:52 PM
Arrrgh!  Someone woke up this thread  >:(

Jack never said F... me in FNIT, I never heard it and I'm aint deaf

Annie Proulx never wrote it
Diana Ossana and Larry McMurtry never wrote it
Jake G. never said it
Ang Lee would never have permited this to happen...

period!

Now little thread... go back to sleep.  ::)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: bruxa23 on May 21, 2007, 04:26 AM
I watched in youtube and I listened over and over again
I'm sorry to say but  YES, He said it!!!    :(
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jacks_key on May 24, 2007, 12:45 PM
I watched in youtube and I listened over and over again
I'm sorry to say but  YES, He said it!!!    :(

Yep...obviously, it was not in the SS and was improvised.  He says it twice:  Once as he's undoing his pants, once during the actual "act."  I can hear it CLEAR AS A BELL the first time.  It's like a rough whisper, but it's there. 

Period.   :P
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: zephK on May 24, 2007, 02:19 PM
Yep...obviously, it was not in the SS and was improvised.  He says it twice:  Once as he's undoing his pants, once during the actual "act."  I can hear it CLEAR AS A BELL the first time.  It's like a rough whisper, but it's there. 

Period.   :P


  If you turn it up and listen while you watch Jack's mouth (not a difficult task) just after Ennis's grand entrance, when the camera pans down to Jack's head, you can hear all of what he says:  "Aw-w-w, Ennis, f*ck me, please."  You can even read his lips!  He doesn't say this as if he were standing up talking to Ennis face to face, and most of it could be mis-heard as heavy breathing, but so help me sweethearts of the rodeo, as Jack is a man who speaks his mind, this is something he does say.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on May 24, 2007, 07:54 PM
I stick to what I said and it's not because I didn't try... ::) 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on May 27, 2007, 11:07 PM
  If you turn it up and listen while you watch Jack's mouth (not a difficult task) just after Ennis's grand entrance, when the camera pans down to Jack's head, you can hear all of what he says:  "Aw-w-w, Ennis, f*ck me, please."  You can even read his lips!  He doesn't say this as if he were standing up talking to Ennis face to face, and most of it could be mis-heard as heavy breathing, but so help me sweethearts of the rodeo, as Jack is a man who speaks his mind, this is something he does say.

I have yet to hear it, but I want to, bad.  I will try and read his lips as you say, zephK.  I'll watch it on computer, now that I have my PC headset to listen real good.  And when you said, too, jacks_key.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Daniblondy on Jun 09, 2007, 10:34 PM
I clearly heard it lol and I got good ears and I heard it without headphones the first time watching on youtube.

You can kinda hear it through all the Groaning and Moaning and stuff.

Okies know here's my question who says "Im Sorry" in the SNIT in tent stuff.

I swear black and blind that it's Ennis but you don't see his lips move at all. But then you hear Jack say "It's alright" erm why would jack be apologizing to himself?

Just thought I would add my 2 cents worth  :8 :cr) O0 ;D :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: manhattangirl on Jun 09, 2007, 10:55 PM
It's not Jack is apologizing to himself, but the awkwardness of the kiss, and letting Ennis know it's ok.  A romantic moements, I love that stuff.


As for th f#@K me thing, well I hear it too,  a little while after Ennis tells Jack "come here", sorry cham. 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jun 09, 2007, 11:22 PM
It's not Jack is apologizing to himself, but the awkwardness of the kiss, and letting Ennis know it's ok.  A romantic moements, I love that stuff.

As for th f#@K me thing, well I hear it too,  a little while after Ennis tells Jack "come here", sorry cham. 

Always new surprises.  Ennis says "Come here" ?  All I hear him say when they're forehead-to-forehead, or just before, is "Whudyadoin?"

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: carbyville on Jun 09, 2007, 11:26 PM
Always new surprises.  Ennis says "Come here" ?  All I hear him say when they're forehead-to-forehead, or just before, is "Whudyadoin?"

kathy

The "Come here" thing has me intrigued as well, but maybe we should start a new thread for that since it's a bit OT here?  :s)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Daniblondy on Jun 09, 2007, 11:51 PM
I realised after posting that comment and going to watch BBM that he was indeed apologizing to Ennis not himself or reassuring him.

I did actually just hear the "Come Hear" on my viewing of the Movie just then but is in the FNIT or SNIT?

I apologize for my Blondeness  ;D :t) O0 ^-^
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jun 10, 2007, 12:57 AM
I hear Jack say "comere" as he reaches for Ennis's face  to kiss him in SNIT.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: zephK on Jun 10, 2007, 10:13 AM
I hear Jack say "comere" as he reaches for Ennis's face  to kiss him in SNIT.

Like almost everybody, I struggled with who says what SNIT until one day I accidentally found something called "6 channel stereo" on the remote to my receiver.  What I heard knocked my socks off, and so totally clarified what SNIT is about.  I will say that Jack says everything, and he does say more than, "I'm sorry. It's all right.  It's all right."  ("I'm sorry," is an apology because he thinks that Ennis doesn't like the kiss; the first "It's all right?" is a question; and the second "It's all right," is a statement and a relief - it's a recognition that Ennis has agreed that it is all right..)   I hear the "comere" as "c'mon," but that is such a minor difference it means nothing, he just wants the boys lips where his are - no doubt about that!
  I have 5 speakers, but this "6 channel stereo" mode makes the dialogue jump out.  There is no doubt.  If you don't have it, take your Brokeback DVD to an audio/video shop and ask to take a test run on something with this feature.  If you catch the right saleman on a slow day, you should have no problem, they like solving mysteries too.  You'll be amazed at what you hear, you 'll be amazed at how much Ennis says without using a single word.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jun 10, 2007, 11:17 PM
Like almost everybody, I struggled with who says what SNIT until one day I accidentally found something called "6 channel stereo" on the remote to my receiver.  What I heard knocked my socks off, and so totally clarified what SNIT is about.  I will say that Jack says everything, and he does say more than, "I'm sorry. It's all right.  It's all right."  ("I'm sorry," is an apology because he thinks that Ennis doesn't like the kiss; the first "It's all right?" is a question; and the second "It's all right," is a statement and a relief - it's a recognition that Ennis has agreed that it is all right..)   I hear the "comere" as "c'mon," but that is such a minor difference it means nothing, he just wants the boys lips where his are - no coubt about that!
  I have 5 speakers, but this "6 channel stereo" mode makes the dialogue jump out.  There is no doubt.  If you don't have it, take your Brokeback DVD to an audio/video shop and ask to take a test run on something with this feature.  If you catch the right saleman on a slow day, you should have no problem, they like solving mysteries too.  You'll be amazed at what you hear, you 'll be amazed at how much Ennis says without using a single word.

Fascinating!

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jun 10, 2007, 11:19 PM
I realised after posting that comment and going to watch BBM that he was indeed apologizing to Ennis not himself or reassuring him.

I did actually just hear the "Come Hear" on my viewing of the Movie just then but is in the FNIT or SNIT?

I apologize for my Blondeness  ;D :t) O0 ^-^

I'm half-blonde myself, and I resemble that remark  :i

If no one's answered you, or you've dyed your hair un-blonde:  First Night in Tent.  Second Night in Tent.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jun 12, 2007, 03:02 PM
Wow ! this 6 channel stereo sounds like something worth checking out. I've never heard of this. I'll  be checking my own remote for this feature. But......
I have a very ...ahem...delicate question to ask about Jack's *preparedness* in FNIT.
Jack began the encounter. Here goes. Did he realize at the time that they did'nt have any kind of lube? was he expecting  it to go this far? Did'nt this hurt? Just curious?

I watched the movie with someone who at the moment of penetration shouted  " No way Man!! that could not happen without the proper lube! Spit just is not enough! Don't they have Crisco or something?!!!

 Needless to say, my friend found the scene * unbelievable*, I found it totally erotic. Please inform. :s)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jackster on Jun 12, 2007, 03:24 PM
Didn't this hurt? Just curious? . . .  my friend found the scene * unbelievable*, I found it totally erotic. Please inform.

Very erotic to me too. There’s a LOT of variables here, so to say it would or wouldn’t work doesn’t seem to account for the tremendous variation in human anatomy and psyche. Humans have been known to do a lot when the situation required or desired it. Like much of this movie, I’ve always seen it as a somewhat vague metaphor for what actually happens. It’s enough to get the idea across without being necessarily factual. AP was very brief in her description:

“with the help of the clear slick and a little spit, entered him” – ‘nuff said.

It’s been done, and it may not have been Jack’s first time. Pain, maybe, probably, but gee if I could trade places with Jack, hmm . . . .  O0
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jun 12, 2007, 04:02 PM
I hear ya Jackster! I did'nt hear any protest out of Jack in any way, shape, or form. Ride on...Oooops I mean Right on! you understand..... >:D ;D
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jun 12, 2007, 04:10 PM
You nasty people ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jackster on Jun 12, 2007, 04:15 PM
You nasty people ;)

You mean Jack Nasty, Huh? ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: Twisted on Jun 12, 2007, 04:21 PM
You mean Jack Nasty, Huh? ;)

 :8 :8 :8

Yeah, Jack too. :*(

(https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi80.imagethrust.com%2Fi%2F1169776%2Fclipboard01.jpg&hash=826039aa7f4e17d82c84de08f7b6bdf9bfb0d91d)

(https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi80.imagethrust.com%2Fi%2F1169777%2Fclipboard02.jpg&hash=da9136edfa9c6a1c5e6507c54b29f2b97c8b327e)

(https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi80.imagethrust.com%2Fi%2F1169778%2Fclipboard03.jpg&hash=e7fba156246b5dbbbb11c7182263ce4dd9cc837b)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jun 12, 2007, 10:48 PM
Very erotic to me too. There’s a LOT of variables here, so to say it would or wouldn’t work doesn’t seem to account for the tremendous variation in human anatomy and psyche. Humans have been known to do a lot when the situation required or desired it. Like much of this movie, I’ve always seen it as a somewhat vague metaphor for what actually happens. It’s enough to get the idea across without being necessarily factual. AP was very brief in her description:

“with the help of the clear slick and a little spit, entered him” – ‘nuff said.

It’s been done, and it may not have been Jack’s first time. Pain, maybe, probably, but gee if I could trade places with Jack, hmm . . . .  O0


I ain't no expert, but I had no problem believing it totally possible as we saw it.  Pain, what's a little pain?

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jun 12, 2007, 10:50 PM
Twisted!!  Talk about nasty.  Twisted Nasty, that is.  Divine nasty.  This is so cool -- a treasure, to see it like this, your caps.  Totally beautiful.

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jun 13, 2007, 03:27 AM
 Call him Jack Nasty, or Jack F--ckin Twist what ever ya want... but call him FINE!.  Mycriousity  has been  satiated thanks to the Jackf--ckintwistednastysquad!!!! 

 Now I must go and analyze it all over again, just to make sure you  see..  I lookin for any excuse to do research folks .  ;D >:D ;D >:D  :cr)   :t)                                 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: zephK on Jun 13, 2007, 04:44 AM
Wow ! this 6 channel stereo sounds like something worth checking out. I've never heard of this. I'll  be checking my own remote for this feature. But......
I have a very ...ahem...delicate question to ask about Jack's *preparedness* in FNIT.
Jack began the encounter. Here goes. Did he realize at the time that they didn't have any kind of lube? was he expecting it to go this far? Didn't this hurt? Just curious?

I watched the movie with someone who at the moment of penetration shouted " No way Man!! that could not happen without the proper lube! Spit just is not enough! Don't they have Crisco or something?!!!

 Needless to say, my friend found the scene * unbelievable*, I found it totally erotic. Please inform. :s)

For the 6 channel stereo, this is the brand and model #, as it is written across the front of the receiver:
         Yamaha natural sound av receiver   Rx v630. 
  Mine is about four or five years old, so there's no telling if they still make this model, but you can ask for the feature.

Part 2:  Personally speaking, that kind of ride being pleasurable or not depends not just on lube, but also on one's desire for the boatman, the boatman's talent, and/or (for the urban sophisticates among us) the boatman's oar.  Just like everything, I'd imagine it really depends on how much you are into it.   I also cringed with the "spit and slick": not on Ennis's first time - in the real world, they would have both been in pain and had a great potential even for skin tears, but for two straight guys, they did it well, I so whole-heartedly didn't mind being aware that I was watching two pretend straight boys in love and heat for one another so bad they couldn't stand it no more - they could do nothing but fix it.  Enough lube or not, it just does not matter.  They are so Ennis and Jack, just foolin' around and fallin' in love...
  But, on a truly worrisome note, I am so afraid Ennis's pants/zipper weren't/wasn't down far enough - I felt a lot of things in this movie vicariously, including this pain: that scraping chafe on the hanging bits from that damn zipper.           Yes, said the voice of experience, but only once, and it's not the sort of thing you casually permit a repeat.                      
  You can be in too much of a hurry and wind up being distractingly "irritated" for days.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jun 13, 2007, 05:49 AM
For the 6 channel stereo, this is the brand and model #, as it is written across the front of the receiver:
         Yamaha natural sound av receiver   Rx v630. 
  Mine is about four or five years old, so there's no telling if they still make this model, but you can ask for the feature.

Part 2:  Personally speaking, that kind of ride being pleasurable or not depends not just on lube, but also on one's desire for the boatman, the boatman's talent, and/or (for the urban sophisticates among us) the boatman's oar.  Just like everything, I'd imagine it really depends on how much you are into it.   I also cringed with the "spit and slick": not on Ennis's first time - in the real world, they would have both been in pain and had a great potential even for skin tears, but for two straight guys, they did it well, I so whole-heartedly didn't mind being aware that I was watching two pretend straight boys in love and heat for one another so bad they couldn't stand it no more - they could do nothing but fix it.  Enough lube or not, it just does not matter.  They are so Ennis and Jack, just foolin' around and fallin' in love...
  But, on a truly worrisome note, I am so afraid Ennis's pants/zipper weren't/wasn't down far enough - I felt a lot of things in this movie vicariously, including this pain: that scraping chafe on the hanging bits from that damn zipper.           Yes, said the voice of experience, but only once, and it's not the sort of thing you casually permit a repeat.                      
  You can be in too much of a hurry and wind up being distractingly "irritated" for days.

 Hey friend!  I don't think curiosity ever killed the cat, :*( I say ask if you wnna know right?   Well ,Jack was walking kind of * stiff* the next morning and I also noticed that when he came to Ennis later on the pasture hill, Jack was positioned so that he was'nt sitting fully , Sort of to the side with his legs crossed?  Thanks for these  details about it. I have a friend who recieves text-messages  at work  :8 :cr)from other friends suggesting remedys for a sore ass!!!! LOL   Ooops,..... Please, don't get me started!

 All I gotta say about Ennis's zipper is he had it down faster than a  ;) Damn,  Have you ever timed this? this was Quick!  Jack reaped the benefits of his very erotic seduction. Ennis coud'nt resist, lube or no lube   I say ask and you shall be given.  :t)friend. 
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jun 13, 2007, 08:52 PM
For the 6 channel stereo, this is the brand and model #, as it is written across the front of the receiver:
         Yamaha natural sound av receiver   Rx v630. 
  Mine is about four or five years old, so there's no telling if they still make this model, but you can ask for the feature.

Part 2:  Personally speaking, that kind of ride being pleasurable or not depends not just on lube, but also on one's desire for the boatman, the boatman's talent, and/or (for the urban sophisticates among us) the boatman's oar.  Just like everything, I'd imagine it really depends on how much you are into it.   I also cringed with the "spit and slick": not on Ennis's first time - in the real world, they would have both been in pain and had a great potential even for skin tears, but for two straight guys, they did it well, I so whole-heartedly didn't mind being aware that I was watching two pretend straight boys in love and heat for one another so bad they couldn't stand it no more - they could do nothing but fix it.  Enough lube or not, it just does not matter.  They are so Ennis and Jack, just foolin' around and fallin' in love...
  But, on a truly worrisome note, I am so afraid Ennis's pants/zipper weren't/wasn't down far enough - I felt a lot of things in this movie vicariously, including this pain: that scraping chafe on the hanging bits from that damn zipper.           Yes, said the voice of experience, but only once, and it's not the sort of thing you casually permit a repeat.                      
  You can be in too much of a hurry and wind up being distractingly "irritated" for days.

Thank you for the details -- always good for our Tentology study.  I didn't notice Ennis's pants weren't down far enough, but of course certain others of you would be tuned into certain details more than some others of us.  I didn't even want to think about not-enough-slick or anything like that.  Except that I imagined Jack was in some bit of discomfort when he walked out of the tent the next morning.  However, it didn't last very long -- 17 seconds or something like that?  So hopefully any damage was minimal.

And who knows what they got up to SNIT...

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jackster on Jun 13, 2007, 09:32 PM
Thank you for the details -- always good for our Tentology study. 
kathy

Gee kathy, I musta' missed that thread.
Where do I sign up for Tentology 101?
Do I need a note from home?

 :)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jun 13, 2007, 10:51 PM
Gee kathy, I musta' missed that thread.
Where do I sign up for Tentology 101?
Do I need a note from home?

 :)

I don't remember exactly, as it was in my head-in-the-clouds-with-a-hankie early days, but it was either FlwrChild or LuvJackNasty, I believe, who started the whole thing -- Brokeback Academy and all the classes!  :s)

kathy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jun 14, 2007, 05:40 AM
I believe it was called : The Brokeback Class of Higher Learning and Ennis was the valedictorian of unzipping in the tent or something to that affect.  ;D!   Fastest on record.  LOL
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jackster on Jun 14, 2007, 06:38 AM
. . . . and Ennis was the valedictorian of unzipping in the tent or something to that affect.  ;D!   Fastest on record.  LOL

Go Ennis, Here I thought he won the largest and most accurate spittin' award!  &**)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jun 14, 2007, 02:00 PM
Class was definitly in session, and Jack handed Ennis his degree in lovemakng.  You could say Ennis aced  the test and Jack gave him an A+!!!  It's funny what just a little bit of *encouragement* from teacher can do! ;) <^( :clap:...Bliss.
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jun 14, 2007, 09:59 PM
I believe it was called : The Brokeback Class of Higher Learning and Ennis was the valedictorian of unzipping in the tent or something to that affect.  ;D!   Fastest on record.  LOL

And Jack with the fastest one-handed belt-unbuckling in the West.  :P

kthy
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jackster on Jun 15, 2007, 07:36 AM
How 'bout the way Ennis handled that "calf" there, got it turned around, down on all fours, and prone quicker than - heck. Didn't he say his dad was good roper? Maybe he learned sumthin' from him? Shouldn't there be a class award for that skill level.
 :s)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: aintfoolin on Jun 15, 2007, 02:54 PM
How 'bout the way Ennis handled that "calf" there, got it turned around, down on all fours, and prone quicker than - heck. Didn't he say his dad was good roper? Maybe he learned sumthin' from him? Shouldn't there be a class award for that skill level.
 :s)

Well, try this one:        THIS  "TOP THIS" AWARD IS HEREBY PRESENTED TO :


                    Ennis Del Mar
for best CALF ROPER of 2005 for his outstanding *REACH AROUND* skills while STEMMING THE ROSE. ;D ;)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: jackster on Jun 15, 2007, 03:04 PM
Ennis Del Mar for best CALF ROPER of 2005 for his outstanding *REACH AROUND* skills while STEMMING THE ROSE.

WAY TO GO ENNIS! 
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: chameau on Jun 15, 2007, 08:40 PM
Huh...  ??? :s)  Isn't this thread about Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL ?


(https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi63.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh137%2Fchameau_7%2Fsmileys%2F120.gif&hash=c4b173a0d21e606dcabad4659fc536f7d6e699ec)

Brokies, go back on topic!

(https://ennisjack.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi63.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh137%2Fchameau_7%2Fsmileys%2FPanneau23.gif&hash=680be4a4d924b79dc7404cbfdb5269d6647c0c9f)
Title: Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
Post by: ksxks on Jun 17, 2007, 12:10 AM
How 'bout the way Ennis handled that "calf" there, got it turned around, down on all fours, and prone quicker than - heck. Didn't he say his dad was good roper? Maybe he learned sumthin' from him? Shouldn't there be a class award for that skill level.
 :s)

Oh, that's a good one !!   <^(   :d)