Brokeback Mountain Forum @ ennisjack.com

The Movie & Story => Characters, Quotes & Scenes => Topic started by: rane99 on Jan 30, 2006, 10:50 PM

Title: Brokeback Mountain on Saturday Night Live....
Post by: rane99 on Jan 30, 2006, 10:50 PM
Ok, let's face it.  BBM is generating alot of heat and since Saturday Night Live already did a parody-- with Alec Baldwind and  was quite funny in fact-- I expect Heath or Jake will be hosting soon (SNL is not done for the season isit?)  Question: What cast member from Brokeback Mountaion  will  guest host SNL first and how well will they do?  Any projections? Predictions?  Dare we even attempt to dream?
Title: Re: Brokeback Mountain on Saturday Night Live....
Post by: rabjr1 on Jan 30, 2006, 11:34 PM
JG will be the first to do a BBM spoof on SNL and his "Ennis" will be played by the overweight actor there who usually does drag very well.
Title: Re: Brokeback Mountain on Saturday Night Live....
Post by: Italian_Dude on Jan 31, 2006, 07:49 PM
I would love to see heath or jake host it.. if only one i'd think probably heath because his performance has generated the most attention
Title: Re: Brokeback Mountain on Saturday Night Live....
Post by: rane99 on Jan 31, 2006, 07:52 PM
Wow. If Jake and Heath co-hosted Saturday Night Live... who here would die? (in a good way, oh course!)  ;D
Title: Re: Brokeback Mountain on Saturday Night Live....
Post by: Italian_Dude on Jan 31, 2006, 07:57 PM
Wow. If Jake and Heath co-hosted Saturday Night Live... who here would die? (in a good way, oh course!)  ;D


OMG! that would be amazing!

they could do skits together.. and parody with movie haha YAY lol..
Title: Re: Brokeback Mountain on Saturday Night Live....
Post by: *Froggy* on Feb 02, 2006, 01:41 PM
Wow. If Jake and Heath co-hosted Saturday Night Live... who here would die? (in a good way, oh course!)  ;D

I would..but doubt I would like jokes about BBM!!! :-[
Title: Re: Brokeback Mountain on Saturday Night Live....
Post by: Uptown_Gal on Feb 06, 2006, 10:32 PM
Yes, I would love it if Heath or Jake hosted SNL.  However, I would prefer it if they hosted separately, giving the SNL cast an opportunity to play off the Jack or Ennis characters. 

rabjr1, I agree w. you about "the fat guy."  However, I would prefer Horatio Sanchez as Jack Twist, an older Jack Twist w. an even tackier mustache and grosser paunch.  Jack has let himself go.  "I wish I knew how to quit FOOD!"  I can see Rachel Dratch as Alma, and Amy Poehler as Lureen.

I'm sorry if that's lame and immature.  I don't mean to cheapen the movie that touched my heart, but I enjoy the parodies and the jokes inspired by the movie.  That's a testament to the movie.

Anybody else has any skit ideas for SNL in regards to BBM and actors Heath and Jake?
Title: Re: Brokeback Mountain on Saturday Night Live....
Post by: Cowboy Cody on Feb 06, 2006, 10:49 PM
I'd like to see Heath and Jake on, but making fun of BBM in any way isn't acceptable the Cowboy! :-\

Where's my .30-.30?  >:(
Title: Re: Brokeback Mountain on Saturday Night Live....
Post by: CherryCake on Feb 06, 2006, 10:49 PM
lolol a true testament indeed.
Title: Re: Brokeback Mountain on Saturday Night Live....
Post by: JerBear418720 on Feb 07, 2006, 07:11 PM
Yes, I would love it if Heath or Jake hosted SNL.  However, I would prefer it if they hosted separately, giving the SNL cast an opportunity to play off the Jack or Ennis characters. 

rabjr1, I agree w. you about "the fat guy."  However, I would prefer Horatio Sanchez as Jack Twist, an older Jack Twist w. an even tackier mustache and grosser paunch.  Jack has let himself go.  "I wish I knew how to quit FOOD!"  I can see Rachel Dratch as Alma, and Amy Poehler as Lureen.

I'm sorry if that's lame and immature.  I don't mean to cheapen the movie that touched my heart, but I enjoy the parodies and the jokes inspired by the movie.  That's a testament to the movie.

Anybody else has any skit ideas for SNL in regards to BBM and actors Heath and Jake?


Priceless!  HAHA!   ;D