Author Topic: A third handsome man in BBM  (Read 18412 times)

Offline Titus

  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 112
  • Gender: Male
Re: A third handsome man in BBM
« Reply #30 on: Mar 16, 2006, 02:26 PM »
Thanks for that!  It's so all about cowboys now.  Put a man in a cowboy hat and a pair of Wranglers and we're good to go!  Like they say round here, "Get your coat Baby, you just pulled!".  Titus.
"Holding on to this moment of love and forgiveness mediated by this beautiful, loving boy.  Whose heart and soul had passed through the shadows and remained unsullied, undefeated."  The Redemption of Ennis Del Mar

Offline Riobbm23

  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 141
  • Gender: Male
  • ((( BBM )))
Re: A third handsome man in BBM
« Reply #31 on: Mar 16, 2006, 02:34 PM »
GUYS, GREAT TOPIC!  BUT DON'T YOU THINK THIS GUY WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT AS THE MALE PROSTITUTE FROM MEXICO?!  THE OTHER GUY WAS JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL (DIDN'T LIKE HIM!).  I DO AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU HE'S HOT!   ;) :D

((( 'Love can touch you one time and last for a lifetime' BBM )))

Offline sweetlilg

  • "Jack, I swear..."
  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1481
  • Gender: Female
  • Could be like this.. just like this - ALWAYS!
Re: A third handsome man in BBM
« Reply #32 on: Mar 16, 2006, 02:39 PM »
GUYS, GREAT TOPIC!  BUT DON'T YOU THINK THIS GUY WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT AS THE MALE PROSTITUTE FROM MEXICO?!  THE OTHER GUY WAS JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL (DIDN'T LIKE HIM!).  I DO AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU HE'S HOT!   ;) :D



he's H O T!!

so am i.. just because i've got fever!  ;D
"Sometimes I miss you SO MUCH I can hardly stand it" - Jack <3

RIP Heath ♥ Heath, I swear... ♥

BrokeBack Mountain is the BEST! It has won the Oscar of my heart!

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: A third handsome man in BBM
« Reply #33 on: Mar 16, 2006, 04:36 PM »
GUYS, GREAT TOPIC!  BUT DON'T YOU THINK THIS GUY WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT AS THE MALE PROSTITUTE FROM MEXICO?!  THE OTHER GUY WAS JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL (DIDN'T LIKE HIM!).  I DO AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU HE'S HOT!   ;) :D



It is too bad he was an extra.  They don't list the names of extras in the credits.  Don't know if he can act but he sure has the face and bod to go a long way if he can.

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.