Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Login
Register
Brokeback Mountain Forum @ ennisjack.com
»
The Movie & Story
»
AP Short Story & Screenplay
(Moderators:
tpe
,
chameau
,
LuvJackNasty
,
keren_b
) »
Topic:
question about the book
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: question about the book (Read 3335 times)
_____ghostrider
I wish I knew how to quit you...
Alma Jr.
Posts: 34
Gender:
//Jack Twist!!
question about the book
«
on:
Mar 12, 2006, 12:26 AM »
I saw the movie before the book and immediatly went out anf bought the book. But the only one I was able to find was the one with the movie poster as the cover. Is this version any different from the original story? Like shortened or anything?
Logged
I don't want to feel this way forever
A dead letter marked
"Return to sender"
CherryCake
Jack
Posts: 718
Gender:
You want a piece of me? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME??!!
Re: question about the book
«
Reply #1 on:
Mar 12, 2006, 12:34 AM »
Does it have the dream sequences at the beginning and the end? When it was published in the New Yorker, where it really started getting attention, the dream sequences at the beginning and the end were left out...
Logged
"Want some coffee, don't you? Piece a cherry cake?"
Hit me up on Yahoo: PieceOfCherryCake
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Brokeback Mountain Forum @ ennisjack.com
»
The Movie & Story
»
AP Short Story & Screenplay
(Moderators:
tpe
,
chameau
,
LuvJackNasty
,
keren_b
) »
Topic:
question about the book