The Movie & Story > Box Office & Release

Success in France

(1/14) > >>

quentin751:
Released two weeks ago in france, BM was number two in france ( number one in paris)and still having success ( 150 screens 1st week, about 250 screens on 2nd week): about 500 000 people saw that film ( ps= the box office is not about money made by the film but about the number of viewers) it could reach the million entries.

There 's no big controversy here we're a bit less homophobic and the power of church is much less strong!

hopte u've understood me... :-\

ethan:
Hello quentin751, thanks for keeping us updated. It is a great news. Please let us know how it goes in France from time to time.

tpe:

--- Quote from: quentin751 on Feb 01, 2006, 12:45 PM ---Released two weeks ago in france, BM was number two in france ( number one in paris)and still having success ( 150 screens 1st week, about 250 screens on 2nd week): about 500 000 people saw that film ( ps= the box office is not about money made by the film but about the number of viewers) it could reach the million entries.

There 's no big controversy here we're a bit less homophobic and the power of church is much less strong!

hopte u've understood me... :-\

--- End quote ---

Thanks quentin751 for the update.  Please continue sending us information as to how BBM is doing in France. 

I am sure that the gay content is less of an issue there...

ikulong:
French peoples are more loose and drink there wine.   I hope to see this movie in France one day.

Shirley:
Thanks for the news. Always nice to hear good news about BBM. I hope it breaks the one million entries soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version