Author Topic: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory  (Read 1732006 times)

Offline hpv

• Jack + Ennis
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory
« Reply #960 on: Jan 25, 2008, 11:09 AM »
Brokies, I will be the lucky one to get a real hug from LuvJackNasty in a few hours.

We have collected your thoughts and will be bringing them with us to the place and light candles. We need you and you know you will all be with us.
Hugs to each one of you.  :ghug:
Thank you so much Ethan, I would like to know when will you be there more or less in number of hours from now..2,3,4..??
I'm asking because I want to light a candle here as well ,at he same time,so maybe approximately, please..
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline CrimsonSky

• Jack
  • just like this always...
« Reply #961 on: Jan 25, 2008, 11:12 AM »
Brokies, I will be the lucky one to get a real hug from LuvJackNasty in a few hours.

We have collected your thoughts and will be bringing them with us to the place and light candles. We need you and you know you will all be with us.

Ethan and LJN, I can't thank you enough for doing this for us. Being on the other side of the world, it's not  possible for me to go and pay my respects in person as I would like to, so for you both to do it on mine, and everyone else's behalf, means so much to me, more than I can ever express with words. Thank you :ghug:
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Offline trekfan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #962 on: Jan 25, 2008, 11:21 AM »
Thank you Ethan and LJN  we will all be with you in spirit and I hope that Heath can feel our love wherever he is

:ghug:

Linda
Aren't we at the stage these days when it just doesn't ... matter? It's a story of love and it's a story between two people. If people can't get over that and just accept it as a story, then that's their problem. I'm big enough and brave enough to do it. - Heath Ledger on doing BBM

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #963 on: Jan 25, 2008, 11:21 AM »
Please don't mention it.

I know distance may set us apart but we are all together. That thought is comforting.

hpv, that is a great idea. Let's all light a candle at a place where you are in honoring Mr. Ledger and celebrating his life.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline titabeille

• Any friend of yours is a friend of mine
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, I swear...
« Reply #964 on: Jan 25, 2008, 11:22 AM »
Oh, I watched this one a few times in the last couple of days... Heath is so adorable there it makes me smile and laugh, but then when it's over it's even more hard to believe that this lively, charming guy is no longer here. :\'(

I have just now watched this vidéo : I am happy to see Heath laughing and to hear his voice... But it's so sad we'll never see him again  :\'(

Thanks for the link
It could be like this, always like this....
Sometimes I miss you so much, I can't understand it.

As you get old you begin to wonder-
what was all that lightning and thunder
actually about ? (Gavin Ewart)

Offline titabeille

• Any friend of yours is a friend of mine
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, I swear...
« Reply #965 on: Jan 25, 2008, 11:26 AM »
Please don't mention it.

I know distance may set us apart but we are all together. That thought is comforting.

hpv, that is a great idea. Let's all light a candle at a place where you are in honoring Mr. Ledger and celebrating his life.

Yes indeed, we are all together  At what time will you light a candle ?  So I'll light one too same time of you.
It could be like this, always like this....
Sometimes I miss you so much, I can't understand it.

As you get old you begin to wonder-
what was all that lightning and thunder
actually about ? (Gavin Ewart)

Offline trekfan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #966 on: Jan 25, 2008, 11:31 AM »

Hugs back to you HPV   Thank you for offering up yours too

Aren't we at the stage these days when it just doesn't ... matter? It's a story of love and it's a story between two people. If people can't get over that and just accept it as a story, then that's their problem. I'm big enough and brave enough to do it. - Heath Ledger on doing BBM

Offline coguaro

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #967 on: Jan 25, 2008, 11:52 AM »
I cant believe how sad I feel

A great hug to all of you
I swear... I will never mistake again...

Offline tpe

• Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #968 on: Jan 25, 2008, 12:04 PM »

So glad to see you, coguaro, in spite of the present circumstances.

Offline hpv

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #969 on: Jan 25, 2008, 12:14 PM »
A great hug to all of you
We hear you...  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

babytammy7

« Reply #970 on: Jan 25, 2008, 12:33 PM »
Thank you so much with my whole heart Ethan and Michelle. You’re so brave. I wish I were there with you, I really need it. Brokies owe you a lot. My thoughts will be there with both of you. Love you.

Now I’m so tired….I only want to stay in bed and try to forget for a minute that my sweet eyes baby is gone….
I feel like a train had passed over me so I don’ want to think how Michelle, Jake and Heath’s parents and sisters must be feeling right now. What a terrible nightmare this is!!!

I needed so much to read fics about Ennis and Jack; I loved to watch Jake and Heath pics and to say silly crazy things about them; I adored make jokes about sexy fantasies with Heath and Jake or Ennis and Jack with my Spanish Brokies friends; I liked to save in my laptop beautiful nature pics of Enzo (Mars) and comment almost all of them; I wanted the whole time to read everyone’s post in all the Characters, Quotes and Scenes threads. And now I don’t want to do any of that, I CAN’T, and I don’t know when I’m going to be able to do some of that again, ‘cause the most sad days in my life have cut my wings, my ability to dream, leaving me so empty and shattered, a tiny shadow of the happy girl I tried to be.

I used to live as if I were to live forever, not worrying much about things unresolved and words unspoken, ‘cause there will be “enough time”. My mother always said to me that I have to think that nothing is forever, but sometimes that was so difficult for a free and dreamer spirit like I was. But, ah, how life can change in only a minute, which takes the body of a fine man in stop breathing. And maybe you never will be the same again.
On Monday my work became a hell; I found out that my boss and some co- workers were a liars, very bad people, telling bad things about me when I loved them. So I thought I was going to have to quit my job. On Tuesday my best brokie friend and I had a bitter argument ‘cause of our jealousies and insecurities, so I thought I have lost a friend. On Wednesday my whole world crash down when I heard about Heath’s dead, and I became the ghost I’m now. So my mother was right: Work, friends, illusions, dreams, beautiful things, nothing lasts forever, and you can loose them all in just a second.

How is possible that the death of a man I never met has ruined my life? Well, it’s simple. This forum was the only place in the whole world where I could be myself, where people understood me, where I found that I’m not crazy for loving so much BBM. Here there was reassurance.  Here I could dream. But now…
As many brokies know, my life is being so hard lately, and I’ve always had a huge need to love and being loved, and I really need to think that people is good, that world is a nice place and I and the ones I love will be happy. ‘Cause of that I was always “dreaming”, building in my mind and in my soul a better places for everyone, thinking that “all” is possible if you want it with all your heart. Ennis and Jack, my brokies friends, everything here helped me so much to go on, helped me to keep dreaming; and a huge sweet part of those dreams was Heath. Now my castle of dreams has an empty room and I don’t know what to do to fill it. It’s like when you was a child and you had a magic place that made you feel special and happy every time you was there, like a cute tiny house in a tree in your garden, like a dusty warm attic where you used to hide your treasures, like a dazzling carousel, with precious lights, brilliant mirrors and many beautiful horses. You have the black one, the white one, the blue one, the brown one and so on. You love your little piece of heaven, but of all those marvellous figures you adore the amber one. But then, one day, suddenly, you go to your carrousel and your favourite horse is broken, dirty and shattered. You feel like the most miserable child in the f**ing dark world. Of course you still have so many little horses, wonderful in their amazing colours, and they are there only for you, waiting for you playing with them. You still loved them, but you don’t want to play no more, ‘cause, without your favourite friend, now the lights are no longer precious for you and the mirrors are not brilliant no more, and the carousel seems so sad, a cold place that you didn’t know that it could exist. And you don’t want to stay there ‘cause you don’t know what to do, and you only want to cry, go home and dream about your amber favourite one, ‘cause you think if you dream so hard about him, maybe you could made him come back. But then, right then, you realize that you can’t dream again ‘cause the one who made you dream is now dead, and without dreams you also are dead.

I don’t know if this made any sense for you, but it’s how I feel since I saw that damn new banner two days ago and the silly crazy dreams which used to helped me to go on were erased sharply. And now, for me, it seems that all carousels in the world are empty, old and broken, ‘cause I don’t have my "amber one" and I miss him so bad.

Oh my sweet baby, I miss you so bad.  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #971 on: Jan 25, 2008, 12:39 PM »
Thank you so much Ethan, I would like to know when will you be there more or less in number of hours from now..2,3,4..??
I'm asking because I want to light a candle here as well ,at he same time,so maybe approximately, please..

We will be going to the apartment in Brooklyn first and then to SoHo. So probably around 3 pm. We will be taking all of you with us. Thank you for all your heartfelt messages.

If you can, please join us to light a candle.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
« Reply #972 on: Jan 25, 2008, 12:53 PM »
ALICIA, wow..your letter is too amazing for words!!!True and so full of love  :^^)
Smart words from your grandma.

Thanks,hpv,I don´t know if it´s amazing but it´s true and full of love-and sadness,but this is not new...-.Maybe my grandma was right and he can read them,as well as all our thoughts,wherever he is now. :ghug:
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #973 on: Jan 25, 2008, 12:58 PM »
We will be going to the apartment in Brooklyn first and then to SoHo. So probably around 3 pm. We will be taking all of you with us. Thank you for all your heartfelt messages.

Thanks Ethan and Michelle.My heart will go with you then.I already have a candle;I put this morning in my local Church...But I´ll light another tonight-Spanish hour-;you´re beautiful and brave¡. :ghug:
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline JT

• Jack + Ennis
  • Brokeback? Mountain? My home this is!
« Reply #974 on: Jan 25, 2008, 12:58 PM »

Thanks so much for doing this Ethan and LJN.  I think Heath would be proud to know that so many people loved him.

Offline filazahies

• Jack
« Reply #975 on: Jan 25, 2008, 01:03 PM »

Jake, take care of Heath wherever you two are. We'll mourn him here and we'll always love and remember you forever  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Offline froggy

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Ennis for Mr Brokeback 2007!!!
« Reply #976 on: Jan 25, 2008, 01:04 PM »

thank you for doing this for all of us too x
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592)

Heath, I swear ...

Offline Mars

• Red Planet
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal 2 actors 1 legend
« Reply #977 on: Jan 25, 2008, 01:14 PM »

Jake, take care of Heath wherever you two are. We'll mourn him here and we'll always love and remember you forever  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

I like this thought of yours dear filazahies  :^^)

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #978 on: Jan 25, 2008, 01:22 PM »
Tammy,I don't know what to tell you because we're speaking fairly well these days in which I've told you everything my soul and,in a lesser part,my mind was thinking.And I also don't know what to tell you because I'm feeling just like you:I don't feel like reading fics about Ennis and Jack because I can't imagine new stories with a character who will have forever Heath's face;I don't feel like speaking about if Jack was gaier than Ennis just because he had more same-sex relationships,f.e.,because for me this now makes no sense;of course,I don't feel like posting jokes,pictures about nature or cities,or what are my hobbies,because I consider all this now almost an insult...I don't know if it's logical or not that someone you never know personally can produce in your inner self so much devastation when he's gone.But it's what I'm feeling now,just like you.Heath gave life,face and body to a character with whom we could feel identified easily,for several reasons,and we couldn't separate actor from character. so easily.So,when he's gone,is more than a more or less well-known person has died,and for whom we say the typical phrases.-"Oh poor boy,he was so young¡What a pity¡"and so on and on...It's like if A FRIEND HAS DIED, and we have for him the same feelings of despair and pain we have for a real friend with whom we can get in touch more often...For me,this is the logic of the situation,and,believe me,you're not the only one to suffer from it.
However,there´re moments in our life when everything seems to be out of their place,the easy and quiet place we've put it in;that everything what's around us is turning against us;that,as you know we say here:"Disgraces never come alone"...In your case,maybe Heath's dead has been the last match that has fired the bomb of your sadness,but this cames from another time and for another situation,am I wrong?I think I know you well enough as to say this.I'm not diminishing his lost impact nor saying it has no importance;simply that something must ever be the drop that empties the glass-also as we say here...-Take it easy as we must do,sooner or later,and try to change your world,the things in it that you don't like; but to get it,you must be strong enough,and help yourself at the same time you help your parents-who need you very much,never forget it...-,or you help any of us to overcome this pain we have.What else can I say you?.That anything will be the same from January 22th onwards?Surely not,but we must fight for that change will be positive in the end.Without Heath,without Ennis,but positive... %)

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline carbyville

• Huh?
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #979 on: Jan 25, 2008, 01:35 PM »

Wow this is gorgeous, simply gorgeous. Once again thank you Ethan and Michelle for representing us in such a beautiful way.  :ghug:

Offline Rønnaug

• Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Eat the banana custard, or die!
« Reply #980 on: Jan 25, 2008, 01:50 PM »
No matter how much jell-O you pour in the pool , you still can't walk on water

Goldfish

« Reply #981 on: Jan 25, 2008, 01:50 PM »

I feel so far away... but thank you so much for taking our love & our thoughts for Heath on our behalf & in representing us. It is a great comfort. We will definitely be with you in spirit.

Offline jacks_key

• Jack + Ennis
  • We'll always have Brokeback...
« Reply #982 on: Jan 25, 2008, 01:52 PM »
Thank you, Ethan and Michelle.  I wish I could be there with you physically.

Brokies, we must hold on to each other.  Even though none of us knew Heath personally, we still feel a tremendous loss.  I'm a "Jake girl," but when I heard about Heath I completely fell apart.  May God give his family and friends strength...and give all of us strength as well, to deal with this.   :ghug:
Heath Ledger: 1979-2008
Never enough time, never enough.

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #983 on: Jan 25, 2008, 01:54 PM »
 :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug: to everyone. I wish I could do more to comfort you and ease your pain, but of course each of us has to do that for ourselves. In whatever way I can though, I am here for you, and it has brought me comfort knowing you are here for me. :ghug:

Please try to remember through all of this that the very reason we mourn so deeply is the same reason we have this strength to draw from. Heath, and Jake, and everyone involved in making Brokeback Mountain, brought us together, taught us lessons we'll take with us through the rest of our lives, and led us to this amazing community where people from all over the world, of all different ethnic, social, religious, economic and personality backgrounds have formed one family, based on love, respect, compassion, and acceptance. This is a gift that he gave to us, this is a way that he will always be with us, and this will, I hope, help us to heal as time goes by.  :ghug:
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #984 on: Jan 25, 2008, 02:14 PM »
I'm just off the phone with LuvJackNasty, she was at Pensylvania Station in NYC and Ethan just arrived.  Our ambassadors are on their way. I love you guys, thanks for doing it.  ^f^

I'm a mess  :\'( :\'( :\'(
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline jacks_key

• Jack + Ennis
  • We'll always have Brokeback...
« Reply #985 on: Jan 25, 2008, 02:18 PM »
I've been dreaming of him every night since Tuesday, and I have never had dreams of him before.  From what I can remember, they are good dreams.  #)
Heath Ledger: 1979-2008
Never enough time, never enough.

Offline hpv

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #986 on: Jan 25, 2008, 02:27 PM »

I will light a candle in half an hour from now!!

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
  • I Miss You My Beautiful Baby
« Reply #987 on: Jan 25, 2008, 02:32 PM »
4 days since this nighmare started, and Im sorry to say this, but I don't think we will wake up from this one :\'(

this is a beautiful video I found on youtube

RIP Heath Ledger, I will always love you
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline carbyville

• Huh?
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #988 on: Jan 25, 2008, 02:44 PM »
I will light a candle in half an hour from now!!

My candle is ready  :ghug:

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #989 on: Jan 25, 2008, 02:49 PM »
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault