Author Topic: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory  (Read 1724174 times)

Offline christie wood

• Jack + Ennis
Re: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory
« Reply #4350 on: Jan 12, 2009, 10:27 AM »
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
  • I Miss You My Beautiful Baby
« Reply #4351 on: Jan 12, 2009, 11:04 AM »
Congratulations, I'm so proud of you Heath. Just wish you were here :\'(
Miss you angel...
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
« Reply #4352 on: Jan 12, 2009, 11:33 AM »
This is a link to a new rememberance blog that was created by Theresa who used to run HL Central, and was also a personal friend of Heath.

http://heathledgerrememberances.wordpress.com/
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline titabeille

• Any friend of yours is a friend of mine
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, I swear...
« Reply #4353 on: Jan 12, 2009, 02:35 PM »

:clap: :clap: :clap: Indeed dear Laura, we are so proud of him  O0
It could be like this, always like this....
Sometimes I miss you so much, I can't understand it.

As you get old you begin to wonder-
what was all that lightning and thunder
actually about ? (Gavin Ewart)

Offline pierralex

• Dreamer forever
  • Jack + Ennis
  • que les moutons aillent se faire foutre
« Reply #4354 on: Jan 12, 2009, 05:45 PM »
Congratulations Heath  :cr) <^(
"Texans don't drink coffee?"

Offline ksxks

• Jack + Ennis
  • brokeback got us good
« Reply #4355 on: Jan 14, 2009, 01:55 AM »
:ghug: Sportstalk :ghug:  Same here, same here. 

And here, too, for sure.  Hard to believe, a year.  I know we all remember when we heard the news...  As  you said, sportstalk -- just a mundane day, then...forever changed, everything changed.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline hpv

• Jack + Ennis
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
« Reply #4356 on: Jan 14, 2009, 06:41 AM »
In the 13 January 2009 - Daily Poll from IMDB.... the question was:
What was your main reason for tuning into the Golden Globes on Sunday?
 one of the answers was:  I watched the show to see if Heath Ledger would win a posthumous award.
guess what I voted for .....
I'm so proud of you, and I do hope that you see all the respect you getting here, from where you are, above...
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #4357 on: Jan 14, 2009, 09:49 AM »
I watched an interview with Kim Ledger yesterday, I didn't post it here because while he talked they screened some pictures of Heath and there was a pap pic with Matilda. Anyway, he talked so beautifuly about Heath, and how much he enjoyed playing the Joker, how much fun he had with it. He talked about the award, of course, and said that what Heath wanted the most was to be recognized by his peers, and how amazing it was to see the standing ovation. And he said that it would be lovely to get an Oscar nomination, because even if he doesn't win, just the fact that in his short life he got two Golden Globe nominations and two Oscar nominations would be a great achievent. He ended with saying "we are very, very proud of our boy, very proud of him. and we miss him terribly".

I think this last sentence sums up the feeling for all of us.
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2009, 10:00 AM by keren_b »

vedrana

« Reply #4358 on: Jan 14, 2009, 10:11 AM »
I watched an interview with Kim Ledger yesterday, I didn't post it here because while he talked they screened some pictures of Heath and there was a pap pic with Matilda. Anyway, he talked so beautifuly about Heath, and how much he enjoyed playing the Joker, how much fun he had with it. He talked about the award, of course, and said that what Heath wanted the most was to be recognized by his peers, and how amazing it was to see the standing ovation. And he said that it would be lovely to get an Oscar nomination, because even if he doesn't win, just the fact that in his short life he got two Golden Globe nominations and two Oscar nominations would be a great achievent. He ended with saying "we are very, very proud of our boy, very proud of him. and we miss him terribly".

I think this last sentence sums up the feeling for all of us.

Sure Keren! :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
« Reply #4359 on: Jan 14, 2009, 11:06 AM »
"We are very, very proud of our boy, very proud of him. and we miss him terribly"...Of course,Keren¡Any of us could quote these words. :\'(

Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline LauraLovesLedger

• Ennis
  • Got me good
« Reply #4360 on: Jan 14, 2009, 11:42 AM »
Tonight my recurrent insomnia has kept me up into the wee hours, and I felt compelled to sketch our beloved boy, or at least attempt to -- I'm no artiste and haven't really sketched or painted since high school, so I'm more than a little rusty.   %&)

Still miss him so much.   :\'(

Offline LauraLovesLedger

• Ennis
  • Got me good
« Reply #4361 on: Jan 14, 2009, 11:43 AM »
"We are very, very proud of our boy, very proud of him. and we miss him terribly"...Of course,Keren¡Any of us could quote these words. :\'(

Absolutely, Keren, Alicia.   :ghug: This succinct sentence from his poor father says it all, really. 

Offline LauraLovesLedger

• Ennis
  • Got me good
« Reply #4362 on: Jan 14, 2009, 11:46 AM »
Here are a couple others I did of Heath recently, in BBM character.

I certainly am out of practice and need to improve a TON, but Heathy is a beautiful practice-subject!  The perfect model.   <^( <^( <^( <^(

I'm sure I won't mind spending hours sketching that gorgeous face.  :)   :\'(

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
« Reply #4363 on: Jan 14, 2009, 12:13 PM »

I certainly am out of practice and need to improve a TON, but Heathy is a beautiful practice-subject!  The perfect model.   <^( <^( <^( <^(

I'm sure I won't mind spending hours sketching that gorgeous face.  :)   :\'(

Laura,even if you say you are out of practice and that you're not an artist,these sketches really have a good artistical basis. You have cached the sweetness of his glance...Don't leave drawing,please¡. %(
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #4364 on: Jan 14, 2009, 12:24 PM »
Laura,even if you say you are out of practice and that you're not an artist,these sketches really have a good artistical basis. You have cached the sweetness of his glance...Don't leave drawing,please¡. %(

I quote Alicia here. And I think it's wonderful that Heath is inspiring your creativeness Laura  :^^). How fitting, doesn't it? that he would inspire creativeness in people. I think he'd be pleased to know.

Offline smartestsonia

• Ennis
  • BROKIE FOREVER AND EVER
« Reply #4365 on: Jan 14, 2009, 01:49 PM »
As the days r nearing to heaths death Anniversay I keep thinking more deeply as to what we have lost..On youtube i watch so many videos and I cant believe that he is gone.I just cant..he seems so alive and just there...This really hurts alot and I dont know what to do about it ?????

I feel miserable  :\'(

vedrana

« Reply #4366 on: Jan 14, 2009, 02:49 PM »

I certainly am out of practice and need to improve a TON, but Heathy is a beautiful practice-subject!  The perfect model.   <^( <^( <^( <^(

I'm sure I won't mind spending hours sketching that gorgeous face.  :)   :\'(

Laura, this is so beautiful, especially the DE!  <^(

Looove it!

Offline LauraLovesLedger

• Ennis
  • Got me good
« Reply #4367 on: Jan 14, 2009, 02:55 PM »
As the days r nearing to heaths death Anniversay I keep thinking more deeply as to what we have lost..On youtube i watch so many videos and I cant believe that he is gone.I just cant..he seems so alive and just there...This really hurts alot and I dont know what to do about it ?????

:ghug: Cleo  :ghug:  I know exactly what you're going through.  It is definitely extra difficult as the 22nd (or 23rd in some parts of the world, like here in Australia) approaches, so I shudder to think how sad the actual date will be.   :\'(  I suppose all we can do is be here for one another and get through it together. 

Despite the inevitable sadness of the day, though, and this period leading up to it, perhaps it may also serve to bring some small measure of closure to some of us who love him so much...?  Which, of course, isn't to say our love for him will ever diminish  -- I know that is not possible in my case -- but maybe it might help some of us heal or begin to heal, as unlikely as it might seem now.  ]

I don't know. 

All I know is that I'm really dreading the anniversary of losing him, just like you seem to be.   :\'( :\'( :\'(

Offline LauraLovesLedger

• Ennis
  • Got me good
« Reply #4368 on: Jan 14, 2009, 02:56 PM »
Oh, and thanks, Alicia, Keren, and Loreen.  :ghug:  You guys are sweet, but I know I'm no Renoir!   ;D

vedrana

« Reply #4369 on: Jan 14, 2009, 03:00 PM »

Same here babe, same here! Every day I read articles about him, especially now after GG, and it is the same as with PBS - I am addicted, and after I take my necessary dose, I am even more down.   :\'(

Offline smartestsonia

• Ennis
« Reply #4370 on: Jan 14, 2009, 03:14 PM »
:ghug: Cleo  :ghug:  I know exactly what you're going through.  It is definitely extra difficult as the 22nd (or 23rd in some parts of the world, like here in Australia) approaches, so I shudder to think how sad the actual date will be.   :\'(  I suppose all we can do is be here for one another and get through it together. 

Despite the inevitable sadness of the day, though, and this period leading up to it, perhaps it may also serve to bring some small measure of closure to some of us who love him so much...?  Which, of course, isn't to say our love for him will ever diminish  -- I know that is not possible in my case -- but maybe it might help some of us heal or begin to heal, as unlikely as it might seem now.  ]

I don't know. 

All I know is that I'm really dreading the anniversary of losing him, just like you seem to be.   :\'( :\'( :\'(

Same here babe, same here! Every day I read articles about him, especially now after GG, and it is the same as with PBS - I am addicted, and after I take my necessary dose, I am even more down.   :\'(

Thankyou Laura and Loreen for being there..Its give me chills thinking of that day...I honestly knew Heath as an actor and as a person after he passed away..That was too hard..On 22nd and 23rd I wont be able to access the internet as I wil be out of town....I wont be able to come online but I will think of heath alot and of all u guys....Heath and u all will be in my prayers..Our Heath is in heaven and he knows that he is loved and he is alive in our hearts and always will be....Just wana let u all Brokies know that i am with u all in this pain and that Heath is inseperable part of our lives...  :ghug:

vedrana

« Reply #4371 on: Jan 14, 2009, 03:30 PM »

Thankyou Laura and Loreen for being there..Its give me chills thinking of that day...I honestly knew Heath as an actor and as a person after he passed away..That was too hard..On 22nd and 23rd I wont be able to access the internet as I wil be out of town....I wont be able to come online but I will think of heath alot and of all u guys....Heath and u all will be in my prayers..Our Heath is in heaven and he knows that he is loved and he is alive in our hearts and always will be....Just wana let u all Brokies know that i am with u all in this pain and that Heath is inseperable part of our lives...  :ghug:

Cleo  :ghug:

We will ALL be together that day! :^^)

Offline smartestsonia

• Ennis
« Reply #4372 on: Jan 14, 2009, 03:38 PM »
Cleo  :ghug:

We will ALL be together that day! :^^)

:ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug:

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #4373 on: Jan 14, 2009, 05:59 PM »

I can't belive almost a week from now, it'll be the first anniversary of Heath's death. Has it really been that long? :-\\ I have so many midterms set for that date and I don't know how I'm going to do it :\'(

Hugs for everybody from NY :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
"The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." -- Heath Ledger

"For a moment in our lives, forever in our hearts." -- Heath Ledger, 1/22/08

"In the dark, I really felt like I could escape to anywhere.
To a place where anything could happen at any time.
Where chaos could reign but the world would never end."
-- Noah Mayer

As the World Turns -- April 2, 1956 - September 17, 2010

Offline lancecowboy

• Jack + Ennis
  • free to be, Always
« Reply #4374 on: Jan 14, 2009, 08:34 PM »

I can't belive almost a week from now, it'll be the first anniversary of Heath's death. Has it really been that long? :-\\ I have so many midterms set for that date and I don't know how I'm going to do it :\'(

Ever since I heard Christopher Nolan's acceptance speech on behalf of Heath, for the Critic's Choice award, I've been on the verge of tears. Watching him accept the Golden Globe for Heath, I was like a faucet. I can't imagine what it will be like for the next couple weeks, and the Academy Award. If you can't change it, you just gotta stand it. I try to manage PHS by limiting what I read, what I post, and what I watch online.

I am sure you will find a way,  :ghug: Lis  :ghug:

You can celebrate Heath's life by doing your best on your exams. It's important for your dream to become a teacher. Heath would want that for you.
 :ghug:

Heath, you are loved, like this, always.

Offline smartestsonia

• Ennis
« Reply #4375 on: Jan 15, 2009, 03:39 AM »

I cant believe so too..As the day come near it hits me more...I feel it too much when I watch his videos...
All the very best for your exams and our Heath angel will pray for u who loves him so very much and his love will give u the strength to stand it,...We all r there for ya,..   :ghug:

Offline LauraLovesLedger

• Ennis
  • Got me good
« Reply #4376 on: Jan 15, 2009, 04:15 AM »

I cant believe so too..As the day come near it hits me more...I feel it too much when I watch his videos...
All the very best for your exams and our Heath angel will pray for u who loves him so very much and his love will give u the strength to stand it,...We all r there for ya,..   :ghug:

:ghug: Hugs to you, too, Lil D, and to everyone else, too.

I can't believe how much this impending date is getting to me.  It's even more intense than I had expected, and believe me, I expected intensity.   :\'(

Offline lancecowboy

• Jack + Ennis
  • free to be, Always
« Reply #4377 on: Jan 15, 2009, 11:13 AM »
:ghug: Hugs to you, too, Lil D, and to everyone else, too.

I can't believe how much this impending date is getting to me.  It's even more intense than I had expected, and believe me, I expected intensity.   :\'(

:ghug: Laura  :ghug: Lis  :ghug: Everyone  :ghug:

Heath, you are loved, like this, always.

Offline smartestsonia

• Ennis
« Reply #4378 on: Jan 15, 2009, 02:23 PM »
Today I am literally thinking that this time last year what was Heath doing??
What he was going through the last few days of his life??
What horrible condition was he facing ???

It is chocking me to think that he was in so much pain last year at this time...OMG..It is too much for me but I need to stand it as I cant change what has happened..I wish I could ..i really wish that  :\'(  :\'(

I am with u all during this hard time and we together will face this loss..Our Angel is watching us and knows that he is loved,,he knows how much we adore him and he lives in us...I think together we can survie in this difficult time...Its too hard and I understand u all and so does Heath...God bless u all

vedrana

« Reply #4379 on: Jan 15, 2009, 02:53 PM »
Today I am literally thinking that this time last year what was Heath doing??
What he was going through the last few days of his life??
What horrible condition was he facing ???

It is chocking me to think that he was in so much pain last year at this time...OMG..It is too much for me but I need to stand it as I cant change what has happened..I wish I could ..i really wish that  :\'(  :\'(

I am with u all during this hard time and we together will face this loss..Our Angel is watching us and knows that he is loved,,he knows how much we adore him and he lives in us...I think together we can survie in this difficult time...Its too hard and I understand u all and so does Heath...God bless u all

Dear Cleo :ghug:

you write with so much passion and soul!

Sometimes, when I watch Heath's pics, I have this stupid idea, like about BBM that maybe something could change, that maybe if we do something than maybe he could still be here  ^*() ..... but nothing could be done. The truth is so merciles.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

We are all in this pain together Cleo!  :ghug: