Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4174106 times)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1770 on: May 22, 2006, 07:09 AM »
Good morning/afternoon/evening... whatever... Heathy!  <^(

Hello!  :-*

beautiful pic!!
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1771 on: May 22, 2006, 07:15 AM »
Good morning/afternoon/evening... whatever... Heathy!  <^(

Hello!  :-*

beautiful pic!!

Grazie, honey!  %)  ;)
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1772 on: May 22, 2006, 07:59 AM »


God, this one is so gorgeous... thank you Malawix!! :-*
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1773 on: May 22, 2006, 08:12 AM »
from 'the patriot'


You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1774 on: May 22, 2006, 08:16 AM »
God, this one is so gorgeous... thank you Malawix!! :-*

Glad you like it, but... nothing in return??  ;D
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1775 on: May 22, 2006, 08:39 AM »
God, this one is so gorgeous... thank you Malawix!! :-*

Glad you like it, but... nothing in return??  ;D

I'm sorry darling, what was I thinking???











...Is that better?
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1776 on: May 22, 2006, 11:12 AM »
Good morning/afternoon/evening... whatever... Heathy!  <^(



I'm in heaven!! this pict. is so orgasmic... <^( <^(
thanku Malawix

 &**)
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1777 on: May 22, 2006, 12:12 PM »
Where is everybody?? Okay, maybe a few Heath pics will wake them... ::)















The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1778 on: May 22, 2006, 12:26 PM »
Kerren  %)   :^^) :^^) :^^)



 :*( :i  (^) OMFG!  Oh Baby!
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1779 on: May 22, 2006, 12:28 PM »


Damn, this forum isn't good for my health.

Keren - you are my hero O0
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1780 on: May 22, 2006, 12:40 PM »
Glad you liked them darlin's, I sure am trying...  ;)  here's some more







The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1781 on: May 22, 2006, 12:59 PM »
Glad you liked them darlin's, I sure am trying...  ;)  here's some more









Thanx keren_b!!!  (but check now Congratulations for Acievement topic... you have 800posts!!!)  ;)
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1782 on: May 22, 2006, 01:06 PM »
Thanx keren_b!!! 

ditto! the pics are wonderful!  :-*

and congrats on 800 posts!! :)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1783 on: May 22, 2006, 01:14 PM »
Thanx keren_b!!!  (but check now Congratulations for Acievement topic... you have 800posts!!!)  ;)

Thank you honey, that's so sweet! If I keep LaShawning like this I'll be Ennis soon...  &**)






The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1784 on: May 22, 2006, 01:15 PM »
Thanx keren_b!!!  (but check now Congratulations for Acievement topic... you have 800posts!!!)  ;)

Thank you honey, that's so sweet! If I keep LaShawning like this I'll be Ennis soon...  &**)








it's good to be Ennis!!!  ;)
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1785 on: May 22, 2006, 01:17 PM »


*cough* *splutter* OMFG - that smile <^( <^(
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1786 on: May 22, 2006, 01:22 PM »


*cough* *splutter* OMFG - that smile <^( <^(

Ditto, that smile...

***choke***

Keren do you want to marry me?
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1787 on: May 22, 2006, 01:33 PM »
Keren do you want to marry me?

LOL, can I have Heath as my wedding present??






The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1788 on: May 22, 2006, 01:36 PM »
BTW, I have a wierd problem in my computer - all of a sudden I can't see any of the icons and all the bottons (like "reply" and "go up" etc), all I see is blank squares. what's going on here??
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1789 on: May 22, 2006, 01:36 PM »


Sweeeeeeeeetttttttt!!!!! (keren_b... you are a "monster"!  ;) ;) ;)). Go on...!
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1790 on: May 22, 2006, 01:37 PM »
WOW, keren, i'm speechless!!

thank you soo much again! <^(

great pictures!!
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1791 on: May 22, 2006, 01:42 PM »
BTW, I have a wierd problem in my computer - all of a sudden I can't see any of the icons and all the bottons (like "reply" and "go up" etc), all I see is blank squares. what's going on here??

Yes, the same here. I said it to Mars (Italian Channel's moderator). They are checking. They say Firefox browser works properly, but it's not true (anyway it's better).
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1792 on: May 22, 2006, 01:48 PM »
Okay then. I've ran out of new pics... guess I need to go fishing, or hunting, whatever you wanna call it. See ya later!
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1793 on: May 22, 2006, 02:02 PM »
BTW, I have a wierd problem in my computer - all of a sudden I can't see any of the icons and all the bottons (like "reply" and "go up" etc), all I see is blank squares. what's going on here??

Yes, the same here. I said it to Mars (Italian Channel's moderator). They are checking. They say Firefox browser works properly, but it's not true (anyway it's better).

It's weird - this happened to me earlier, but now it's kind of sorted itself, except all the nice new smileys that we had have all vanished again. I want the cowboy smiley back!!

Ah well, at least we can see the images - and what an image ;D

He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1794 on: May 22, 2006, 02:23 PM »
OMG, I've just found these pics from the Jay Leno show in with he looks shockingly drop-dead gorgeous, once I picked up my jaw from the floor I tried to decide which ones to post but could'nt make up my mind, since he looks so stunning in all of them!!! prepare yourself for the flood...

















The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1795 on: May 22, 2006, 02:30 PM »
And it ain't over yet...I just love these pics!!! Damn, he's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!













The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1796 on: May 22, 2006, 02:33 PM »
And it ain't over yet...I just love these pics!!! Damn, he's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cute! Cute!

Keren.. curious about your favorite images of Heathy from BBM... post them...  ;)
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1797 on: May 22, 2006, 02:48 PM »
Keren.. curious about your favorite images of Heathy from BBM... post them...  ;)

You want me to post the whole movie here?????  Gosh, there are so many and it's so hard to choose... but here's a few, just for starters:

Looking at Jack up on the mountain



Sending up a prayer of thanks



"you may be a sinner but I ain't had the opportunity..."

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline coguaro

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2381
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1798 on: May 22, 2006, 02:54 PM »
and what about that:


Now you listen to me. You don’t know nothin’ about it.
I swear... I will never mistake again...

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1799 on: May 22, 2006, 03:02 PM »
Keren I'm about to book a flight to Tel-Aviv   <^(

I love the one's from Jay Leno and your favs from the movie, I have some more:





I have a crush for the mature Ennis



La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault