Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4163525 times)

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2100 on: May 30, 2006, 08:01 AM »
For Keren and Christie :cr)

He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2101 on: May 30, 2006, 08:13 AM »
here's another one.. well, quite small, but i think it's no problem ;)

You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2102 on: May 30, 2006, 08:44 AM »
here's another one.. well, quite small, but i think it's no problem ;)



Oh Hanna - that's lovely. Much better quality than the big one and a nicer photo too. <^(
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2103 on: May 30, 2006, 08:44 AM »
here's another one.. well, quite small, but i think it's no problem ;)



Oh God, Hanna! I love the expression of his face... so in love... so protected by the warm hug of the man he loves... it seems like saying: "oh" finally i found what i was looking for..."... isnt it touching?  :\'(
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2104 on: May 30, 2006, 11:48 AM »



Oh God, Hanna! I love the expression of his face... so in love... so protected by the warm hug of the man he loves... it seems like saying: "oh" finally i found what i was looking for..."... isnt it touching?  :\'(
Quote

Of course it is. Thanks Hanna!



My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2105 on: May 30, 2006, 02:09 PM »
i'm glad you all liked the pic! :-*

another one from the snit:
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline love_bbm

  • Mary Twist Del Mar ❤
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 6206
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Female
  • Love is a Force of Nature 🌈
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2106 on: May 30, 2006, 02:18 PM »
i'm glad you all liked the pic! :-*

another one from the snit:


OMG... gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!  :\'(

Btw... other pic!!!  ;)

A little JAKE (Heath/BBM/Jack/Ennis) a day keeps the doc away *______*

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2107 on: May 30, 2006, 02:23 PM »
For Keren and Christie :cr)



Oh god Lindsey, that's perfect!  And there's me thinking I could see Keren's pic just fine.....this is so clear.  Gorgeous, totally gorgeous. *swoons*

 ^f^ Thank you, Lindsey.   
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2108 on: May 30, 2006, 02:23 PM »
Btw... other pic!!!  ;)


thanks! a great heath-mix! ;)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2109 on: May 30, 2006, 02:26 PM »
here's another one.. well, quite small, but i think it's no problem ;)



Hanna.....that is so, so beautiful.  I love the fact that it is a close up of their faces, and I just love Ennis' facial expression.   Malaxix got it spot on when he said that it seems to say "this is what I have been looking for".  It also seems to say, "hold me, Jack, hold me and never let me go".    :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

Thanks Hanna.   ^f^
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2110 on: May 30, 2006, 02:29 PM »
i'm glad you all liked the pic! :-*

another one from the snit:


Hanna, how do you do it? These pics of yours are gorgeous.  I love the colour, the glow, the way they light up the space around Ennis and Jack.  I could look at this pic forever.  Oh hell, I could love at at ever pic from SNIT forever.  They are just so beautiful.  They show how much love and attraction there was between them, something Ennis couldnt deny any more.  <^(

Thanks Hanna.   ^f^
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2111 on: May 30, 2006, 02:31 PM »
I've never seen this pic before, has anyone else?

(and what about the woman in the background?  What's she doing?  :s))

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2112 on: May 30, 2006, 02:35 PM »
Thanks Hanna.   ^f^

you're welcome  :-*  i also love these two pics and the way tey are lightened up. (but i have to say, it wasn't done by me, and have no idea where i found them  :-[ )
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2113 on: May 30, 2006, 02:36 PM »
I've never seen this pic before, has anyone else?
(and what about the woman in the background?  What's she doing?  :s))



wow!
 no, i have also never seen it!!

the woman.. no idea! ::)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2114 on: May 30, 2006, 02:37 PM »


Hanna! This Heath goes straight deep in my/our heart! Almost painful for the tenderness of his face... His eyes, his head, his hand, his hat even... I love THIS Heath!!! Grazie, Hanna!
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2115 on: May 30, 2006, 02:38 PM »
i'm glad you all liked the pic! :-*

another one from the snit:


Hanna, how do you do it? These pics of yours are gorgeous.  I love the colour, the glow, the way they light up the space around Ennis and Jack.  I could look at this pic forever.  Oh hell, I could love at at ever pic from SNIT forever.  They are just so beautiful.  They show how much love and attraction there was between them, something Ennis couldnt deny any more.  <^(

Thanks Hanna.   ^f^

Ditto!
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2116 on: May 30, 2006, 02:40 PM »
This always gets my heart a fluttering.....look at how tight Ennis is holding Jack, how he's almost squeezing the breath out of him, he couldnt hold him any tighter if he tried.  And the way he's got his eyes screwed tight, probably thinking "I must be dreaming, and if I open my eyes, he wont be here".     How long has Ennis waited for this moment?  No wonder he does what he does next..... ;)

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2117 on: May 30, 2006, 02:44 PM »
This always gets my heart a fluttering.....look at how tight Ennis is holding Jack, how he's almost squeezing the breath out of him, he couldnt hold him any tighter if he tried.  And the way he's got his eyes screwed tight, probably thinking "I must be dreaming, and if I open my eyes, he wont be here".     How long has Ennis waited for this moment?  No wonder he does what he does next..... ;)



Absolutely, Christie! First thought I had when i saw it the first time was he was really in love. Or much much more in love than any other real couple on the earth. The passion! So tender and such a Great Actor! It's impossible not to love him...
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2118 on: May 30, 2006, 03:48 PM »
I love it when I come back in here after a few hours away and there's lots of new pictures to drool over :d)

This one is definitely getting added to my screen savers collection tomorrow - I just love that vulnerable, nervous but ultimately longing look that Ennis is giving Jack here.



Oh, and I love this one too - don't think I've seen this particular screen shot before. Definitely a case of four years of wishing and dreaming coming true. <^(

He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2119 on: May 30, 2006, 03:56 PM »
Oh God, those pics of SNIT just make me wanna cry, they're too beautiful!! And Christie, I was about to write that I wanna stare at these photos forever and then I saw you already wrote that yourself!! We really do read each other's mind... anyway, I look at those pics and I feel all choked up becasue the beauty of it is too much for my heart to contain... especially Ennis's expression, that expression deserved a special Oscar of it's own. There aren't any words to describe it.
About that other picture you sent - I've never seen it either! I think it was taken the day they filmed the thanksgiving dinner scene, isn't that the same shirt?

Oh, I have to gain my breath back. Oh, the hell with my breath, I have to watch SNIT again!!!



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2120 on: May 30, 2006, 03:58 PM »
I've never seen this pic before, has anyone else?

(and what about the woman in the background?  What's she doing?  :s))



Hi Keren

I thought it was taken from the scene when Ennis took Cassie and Jnr for a drink?  Anyone else know for sure where this is taken?
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2121 on: May 30, 2006, 04:06 PM »
Thank you all for the beautiful pictures, the SNIT ones are just magnificient  <^(
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2122 on: May 30, 2006, 04:18 PM »
I've never seen this pic before, has anyone else?

(and what about the woman in the background?  What's she doing?  :s))



Hi Keren

I thought it was taken from the scene when Ennis took Cassie and Jnr for a drink?  Anyone else know for sure where this is taken?

Looks to me like the woman in the background is doing something to the set - I think this shot is of Heath waiting around for filming? Not sure which scene though - was he wearing the same shirt at Thanksgiving and the scene with Junior and Cassie?
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2123 on: May 30, 2006, 04:20 PM »
It's not the same shirt and he looks like having no make up too
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2124 on: May 30, 2006, 04:24 PM »
I've never seen this pic before, has anyone else?

(and what about the woman in the background?  What's she doing?  :s))



Hi Keren

I thought it was taken from the scene when Ennis took Cassie and Jnr for a drink?  Anyone else know for sure where this is taken?

Looks to me like the woman in the background is doing something to the set - I think this shot is of Heath waiting around for filming? Not sure which scene though - was he wearing the same shirt at Thanksgiving and the scene with Junior and Cassie?

That's the shirt he wears under the jeans jacket with Cassie and Junior, yes... Same hat too.
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2125 on: May 30, 2006, 04:37 PM »
That's the shirt he wears under the jeans jacket with Cassie and Junior, yes... Same hat too.

I guess I'll have to go and check again...  ;)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2126 on: May 30, 2006, 06:33 PM »
I love it when I come back in here after a few hours away and there's lots of new pictures to drool over :d)

This one is definitely getting added to my screen savers collection tomorrow - I just love that vulnerable, nervous but ultimately longing look that Ennis is giving Jack here.



Oh, and I love this one too - don't think I've seen this particular screen shot before. Definitely a case of four years of wishing and dreaming coming true. <^(



Hey, me, too!  I love them too.  Whew--what a great dose of Ennis and Jack before I leave work for the day.  Hanna, your caps are lovely, the coloring, and very clear, also.  SNIT -- why would I even bother to say any more words about this most gorgeous of scenes?  The Reunion hug -- jeez, both Heath and Jake, they are the best huggers.  This was especially -- they throw themselves into each others arms and hold as tight as they can and then they hold even tighter!  I love this so much...

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2127 on: May 31, 2006, 11:52 AM »
Oh, I love his smile...  <^( <^( <^(

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2128 on: May 31, 2006, 11:55 AM »
 :h) , keren!

You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2129 on: May 31, 2006, 11:55 AM »
And I love his chest, damn, I need to have another look at this...  :`) :`) :`)

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.