Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4183984 times)

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23310 on: Sep 29, 2008, 01:41 PM »

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23311 on: Sep 29, 2008, 01:43 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23312 on: Sep 29, 2008, 01:45 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23313 on: Sep 29, 2008, 01:49 PM »
Let me worship this photo again...  (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:) (:)

I ordered the INT 2-discs dvd from Amazon so I'll be able to watch this interview soon... <^(

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23314 on: Sep 29, 2008, 01:50 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23315 on: Sep 29, 2008, 01:51 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23316 on: Sep 29, 2008, 01:51 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23317 on: Sep 29, 2008, 01:54 PM »


it is very beautiful. i hope you will cap it very thoroughly when you get it :)

Offline Candy

  • I wanna try your way this time...
  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1533
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23318 on: Sep 29, 2008, 02:20 PM »
oh he's so perfect ...
Uh, I actually wanna do a few things that a mother wouldn't do 
me 2:)) god i think he would be scared to have a girl like me...all my fantazias #) <^( *^) :8
i would love him as a decor to my room actually as abed jewlery ^^) :8 :clap: (:) (:) (:) (t) (t)
here is my youtube chanel...it's new:P

http://www.youtube.com/mariamarcu5

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23319 on: Sep 29, 2008, 02:56 PM »
it is very beautiful. i hope you will cap it very thoroughly when you get it :)

I'm not sure I can do that with a dvd, but we'll see when it gets here. If it doesn't work you'll get a hysterical pm from me right away. ;)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23320 on: Sep 29, 2008, 03:00 PM »


The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23321 on: Sep 29, 2008, 03:01 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23322 on: Sep 29, 2008, 04:04 PM »
I'm not sure I can do that with a dvd, but we'll see when it gets here. If it doesn't work you'll get a hysterical pm from me right away. ;)

printscreen probably won't work on DVDs, but there's plenty of free software for capping DVDs that you can download :) or maybe even the DVD player on your computer can do that. we'll see :)


koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23323 on: Sep 29, 2008, 04:06 PM »


 :P

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23324 on: Sep 29, 2008, 04:11 PM »
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Lis

  • BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 4885
  • Gender: Female
  • Heath, we swear...
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23325 on: Sep 29, 2008, 07:29 PM »





I have never seen this one before but oh my god  (t)  (t)  (t)
"The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." -- Heath Ledger

"For a moment in our lives, forever in our hearts." -- Heath Ledger, 1/22/08

"In the dark, I really felt like I could escape to anywhere.
To a place where anything could happen at any time.
Where chaos could reign but the world would never end."
-- Noah Mayer

As the World Turns -- April 2, 1956 - September 17, 2010

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23326 on: Sep 30, 2008, 08:43 AM »



Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23327 on: Sep 30, 2008, 08:44 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23328 on: Sep 30, 2008, 08:45 AM »





Offline Matt Nasty

  • formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13666
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I LOVE JAKE
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23329 on: Sep 30, 2008, 10:14 AM »

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23330 on: Sep 30, 2008, 11:24 AM »



TOUCHÉE ¡¡¡     (t)  (t)   (t)
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23331 on: Sep 30, 2008, 11:43 AM »
A little Heathlick  <^(

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23332 on: Sep 30, 2008, 11:46 AM »
Candy premiere at the Toronto Film Festival

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23333 on: Sep 30, 2008, 11:47 AM »
Candy press conference in Berlin



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Lis

  • BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 4885
  • Gender: Female
  • Heath, we swear...
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23334 on: Sep 30, 2008, 11:52 AM »
"The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." -- Heath Ledger

"For a moment in our lives, forever in our hearts." -- Heath Ledger, 1/22/08

"In the dark, I really felt like I could escape to anywhere.
To a place where anything could happen at any time.
Where chaos could reign but the world would never end."
-- Noah Mayer

As the World Turns -- April 2, 1956 - September 17, 2010

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23335 on: Sep 30, 2008, 11:53 AM »
And some of my favorites from this press conference because he's so gorgeous here!

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23336 on: Sep 30, 2008, 11:55 AM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23337 on: Sep 30, 2008, 11:55 AM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23338 on: Sep 30, 2008, 11:57 AM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23339 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:00 PM »
Once I start with these it's very hard to stop...

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.