Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4180141 times)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23400 on: Oct 01, 2008, 01:39 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline titabeille

  • Any friend of yours is a friend of mine
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10515
  • Gender: Female
  • Heath, I swear...
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23401 on: Oct 01, 2008, 01:42 PM »


Dear keren, I love all the pics you post, and tomorrow, I'll bring for you some surprises about our dear Heath Ledger (articles, books) Just for you  :^^)
It could be like this, always like this....
Sometimes I miss you so much, I can't understand it.

As you get old you begin to wonder-
what was all that lightning and thunder
actually about ? (Gavin Ewart)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23402 on: Oct 01, 2008, 02:26 PM »
Dear keren, I love all the pics you post, and tomorrow, I'll bring for you some surprises about our dear Heath Ledger (articles, books) Just for you  :^^)

OMG, Simone, I don't know what to say... thank you!!!  :^^) :^^) :^^)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23403 on: Oct 01, 2008, 03:41 PM »
That's right, I haven't even noticed that! But I guess he needs to buy new shoes from time to time and then he can wear them for years until they get scruffy. ::)


 ;D ;D ;D  I suppose.
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23404 on: Oct 01, 2008, 03:48 PM »
excuse me. they are the time honoured brown soled shoes that he wore very frequently and that got their own tag in my PB :*(




 ~)   And why am I not surprised you have them tagged in your PB?  ;D
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23405 on: Oct 01, 2008, 03:50 PM »
Just checking if it's still there. ;)

Seriously, I think that was when she touched him where he got hit and it hurt so he removed her hand...

If I was her, I would have refused to have my hand removed.... ;D ;D ;D
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23406 on: Oct 01, 2008, 03:50 PM »
I still prefer the scruffy ones  ::)



Me too, always  <^( <^( <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23407 on: Oct 01, 2008, 03:54 PM »
Hey, Christie! damn, finally you're here and it's too late for me...  :gnight:

I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'll be on my way. keep posting... I love you Heath.

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23408 on: Oct 01, 2008, 03:55 PM »


Oh boy, I love him in this pic.... <^( (t)  I'm so jealous of her.

You know I have an article where he's interviewed the day after this pic was taken.  Its the article where he famously talks about "the back of the neck where the fluffy bits are"  (I've probably quoted that wrong, but I think you know which quote I mean  ;))
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23409 on: Oct 01, 2008, 04:01 PM »
Hey, Christie! damn, finally you're here and it's too late for me...  :gnight:

I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'll be on my way. keep posting... I love you Heath.



Hi Keren, sorry I was getting distracted by all the pics and interesting conversations going on here  :*( ;) ;D

I've just sent you a pm though, and see you on Friday!  &**) &**)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23410 on: Oct 01, 2008, 04:08 PM »


 ~)   And why am I not surprised you have them tagged in your PB?  ;D

what can i say? i have a tag for every recurrent item of heath clothing  ::)

# blue purse
# brown soled shoes
# frayed jacket
# grey waistcoat
# holey jumper
# jacket with long pockets
# muddy boots
# paint-stained jeans
# parachute jacket
# pinstripes jacket
# ripped jeans
# spats
# striped purple sneakers
# stripes
# zippy trousers

 ::)



Christie, you're going to Brussels too? so i will be almost on my own with our boy for the whole weekend?  x***x

have a nice time both of you :^^)

good night

Offline titabeille

  • Any friend of yours is a friend of mine
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10515
  • Gender: Female
  • Heath, I swear...
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23411 on: Oct 01, 2008, 04:16 PM »
OMG, Simone, I don't know what to say... thank you!!!  :^^) :^^) :^^)
You'll say soon dear Keren , very soon ...
It could be like this, always like this....
Sometimes I miss you so much, I can't understand it.

As you get old you begin to wonder-
what was all that lightning and thunder
actually about ? (Gavin Ewart)

Offline trekfan

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2837
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23412 on: Oct 01, 2008, 04:24 PM »
what can i say? i have a tag for every recurrent item of heath clothing  ::)

# blue purse
# brown soled shoes
# frayed jacket
# grey waistcoat
# holey jumper
# jacket with long pockets
# muddy boots
# paint-stained jeans
# parachute jacket
# pinstripes jacket
# ripped jeans
# spats
# striped purple sneakers
# stripes
# zippy trousers

 ::)



Christie, you're going to Brussels too? so i will be almost on my own with our boy for the whole weekend?  x***x

have a nice time both of you :^^)

good night

I'm not going to be in Brussels.  Someone has to stay behind to keep an eye on you. koolkat!   ;)  or rather keep an eye on our fella  <^(
Aren't we at the stage these days when it just doesn't ... matter? It's a story of love and it's a story between two people. If people can't get over that and just accept it as a story, then that's their problem. I'm big enough and brave enough to do it. - Heath Ledger on doing BBM

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23413 on: Oct 01, 2008, 04:31 PM »
what can i say? i have a tag for every recurrent item of heath clothing  ::)

# blue purse
# brown soled shoes
# frayed jacket
# grey waistcoat
# holey jumper
# jacket with long pockets
# muddy boots
# paint-stained jeans
# parachute jacket
# pinstripes jacket
# ripped jeans
# spats
# striped purple sneakers
# stripes
# zippy trousers

 ::)



Christie, you're going to Brussels too? so i will be almost on my own with our boy for the whole weekend?  x***x

have a nice time both of you :^^)

good night

 :clap: :clap:  You are SO organised!!!! I like that.

Yes, I'm off to Brussels too, not til Friday though.  But you'll have him for the whole weekend.  Be gentle with him.  :*(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23414 on: Oct 01, 2008, 04:34 PM »
I'm not going to be in Brussels.  Someone has to stay behind to keep an eye on you. koolkat!   ;)  or rather keep an eye on our fella  <^(

i don't need anyone to keep an eye on me! i'm a very good cat most of the time  ;)

and i can handle our boy on my own  x***x

but i'm glad i won't be on my own here. i hate it when there's nobody to play with :P

ok, now i really need to go to bed :-*


Offline trekfan

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2837
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23415 on: Oct 01, 2008, 04:40 PM »
 :\'(  so you don't want me here.   
Aren't we at the stage these days when it just doesn't ... matter? It's a story of love and it's a story between two people. If people can't get over that and just accept it as a story, then that's their problem. I'm big enough and brave enough to do it. - Heath Ledger on doing BBM

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23416 on: Oct 01, 2008, 11:05 PM »
   I gotta say, this handbag deal just goes to show how confident Heath was in his own identity, and how he did not let others define what was manly and what wasn't.  One of the most unusual aspects of this guy was his natural athletic talents (soccer, surfing, skateboarding, riding) combining with a really strong artistic and bohemian streak.
  Years ago, when Joe Namath, the football player, dared to break the rules made by others, and wore a mink coat, he was only the forerunner of a developing trend, whereby strong males can be ever more free.  Some, like David Beckham, the soccer player, are liberated enough to encourage gay fan clubs (he thinks it's neat).  Heath, then, was trailblazing.  And he wore it well.

I so agree, Tony.  Something so harmless as a bag to carry stuff in, in an artistic style, can label men negatively -- so ridiculous!!  So I'm glad Heath didn't have those hang-ups.  I love his crazy accessories -- I loved that pic with the lacy sleeves, etc.  Only a confident man would wear what he does, and determined not to follow the stupid constraints put on men in our societies.  You go, Heath.

And koolkat, I dig your separate PB tag on the bag!  You are something else, too!

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23417 on: Oct 01, 2008, 11:12 PM »
Check out this link:



It's the final line that got me. Oh Heath...  :\'(


Oh my, Keren...yes, that last line.  But this is a wonderful video; I'd not seen it before.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline pattyjean

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 240
  • Gender: Female
  • "It could be like this--always..."
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23418 on: Oct 01, 2008, 11:29 PM »
:\'(  so you don't want me here.   


Iwant you here trekfan!  I am obsessed with your signature albatross (or is it avatar?) whatever that mini-scene of Ennis/Jack is called--with them kissing over and over again during SNIT!  Lots better than just one kiss!  Very hot trek--ultra-hot!   :-* (a bit too much lipstick IMO)

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23419 on: Oct 02, 2008, 08:00 AM »
:\'(  so you don't want me here.   


AWWWWWWWWWW! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Linda))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i love having other heathens here!  :^^)

have a heathpic as a peace offering ;)


Offline Emzan

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7721
  • Gender: Female
  • I Miss You My Beautiful Baby
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23420 on: Oct 02, 2008, 11:43 AM »


Oh wow, this picture is amazing (t)
Nuke the EFF on!!

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23421 on: Oct 02, 2008, 02:52 PM »
That's right, I haven't even noticed that! But I guess he needs to buy new shoes from time to time and then he can wear them for years until they get scruffy. ::)

actually i remember someone wondered once if he maybe buys all his clothes pre-torn, pre-worn and pre-chewed and pays exorbitant prices to have them look like that  :*(

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23422 on: Oct 02, 2008, 03:22 PM »
I have just realised that all the funny heathy things we joke about:


the muddy shoes
the interesting clothes




the awkward posture
the messy hair





the generally excentric behaviour

it all helps us make him more familiar, more like other people, and less of a scary genius that he is. because imo there is something scary and otherwordly in this level of talent, that's why the Joker took my breath away.

i will shut up and post pics now, that's what i do best :P

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23423 on: Oct 02, 2008, 03:46 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23424 on: Oct 02, 2008, 03:47 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23425 on: Oct 02, 2008, 03:48 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23426 on: Oct 02, 2008, 03:49 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23427 on: Oct 02, 2008, 03:51 PM »

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23428 on: Oct 02, 2008, 11:18 PM »


Oh, my man -- toenails painted.  :*(

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23429 on: Oct 02, 2008, 11:22 PM »


in this pic he looks a lot like one of the old actors from black and white movies. the one who always played cynical life-weary characters. don't remember his name  :P

I think his face looks a little like Humphrey Bogart here, except more of a hottie.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.