Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4179504 times)

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2880 on: Jul 13, 2006, 10:09 AM »
MEAN MEAN Frances.....




















keep them coming!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2881 on: Jul 13, 2006, 10:16 AM »
Christie, gorgeous pics!! thank you so much!  :`)

OT for a moment... I just had a hard day, things are so bad and messed up in my country right now, every time I hear the news I feel like crying, and then I come here and it's like a little heaven, makes me forget for a few hours about wars and bombs and shelters and people getting killed, makes me wish that this here was the real world... sorry just needed to unload. Here's some more of Heath cause he brings a smile to my face.





Keren, I'm really sorry to hear about all the awful things that are happening in your country, and wish there was something I could do.

I hope being here makes you feel a little better, although its not much consolation.  I'm thinking about you.

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2882 on: Jul 13, 2006, 10:22 AM »


Courtesy of Frances, who's obviously trying to kill me.



LOL

My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2883 on: Jul 13, 2006, 10:32 AM »
Thank you Christie, this is a goddam bitch of an unsatisfactory situation but being here does help. The way I see it I have two options, watch the news obsessively or watch sexy pics of Heath obsessively. I'll choose the later. Not undermining what's happening here, but I guess a person has to find the things that bring a smile to his face even in the hardest times.



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2884 on: Jul 13, 2006, 10:56 AM »
Thank you Christie, this is a goddam bitch of an unsatisfactory situation but being here does help. The way I see it I have two options, watch the news obsessively or watch sexy pics of Heath obsessively. I'll choose the later. Not undermining what's happening here, but I guess a person has to find the things that bring a smile to his face even in the hardest times.




Thank you Keren you just spelled my thoughts.. radio and TV is closed..I's rather be here.
With my baby <^(
 :t) again Keren
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2885 on: Jul 13, 2006, 01:39 PM »
Keren and hpv - my thoughts are with you too. I hope being on here does help even just a little to take your minds off all the bad stuff going on around you.

This is an oldie but goodie.....

« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2006, 03:31 PM by Frog123 »
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2886 on: Jul 13, 2006, 01:45 PM »
This is an oldie but goodie.....

 <^( I love that one!!
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2887 on: Jul 13, 2006, 01:47 PM »


You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2888 on: Jul 13, 2006, 03:18 PM »
Keren and hpv - my thoughts are with you too. I hope being on here does help even just a little to take your minds off all the bad stuff going on around you.

This is an oldie but goodie.....



Oh my Lindsey, I LOVE this pic......what is Heath doing to us, lying on the ground, legs open, and looking at us like that..... :d)  shouldnt be allowed.....ok, it should.  ;)
« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2006, 03:31 PM by Frog123 »
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2889 on: Jul 13, 2006, 06:51 PM »
And now back to Ennis:





Look at Ennis's mouth...he can't help grinning....

Oh how wonderful -- I never exactly noticed that before.  I know when he looked around to see if anyone was looking, his face directly after that did look like he was thinking of being up to some mischief, but the little grin is just too darling; and Jack is grinning, too, in the first frame above.  But by the second one, Jack's like whoa, WTF?

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2890 on: Jul 13, 2006, 06:58 PM »
I love all the pics -- thanks, Keren!  But these in particular:

I love his cute grin -- I always like him in this shoot.


Looking sophisticated and so sexy -- wow.


Looking just plain beautiful -- I love the facial hair.


Love the funny grin again.


kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2891 on: Jul 14, 2006, 06:59 AM »
I love all the pics -- thanks, Keren!  But these in particular:
I love his cute grin -- I always like him in this shoot.

Looking sophisticated and so sexy -- wow.

Looking just plain beautiful -- I love the facial hair.

Love the funny grin again.

kathy
OMG!! he is so fu***n' adorable!!  <^(
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2892 on: Jul 14, 2006, 02:05 PM »








The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2893 on: Jul 14, 2006, 02:09 PM »




The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2894 on: Jul 14, 2006, 02:34 PM »
The man with his back to the camera is Michael Stipe of R.E.M. I adore Heath, I adore Michael Stipe, I adore them together!!





Heath and Michelle on the same event. I think they were attending a R.E.M concert?...








The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2895 on: Jul 14, 2006, 02:53 PM »
The Patriot - behind the scenes. he's so cute with kids...  <^(

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2896 on: Jul 14, 2006, 03:12 PM »
A Knight's Tale press conference:

















The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2897 on: Jul 14, 2006, 03:32 PM »
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2898 on: Jul 14, 2006, 05:35 PM »
Yes Keren, thank you  %)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2899 on: Jul 14, 2006, 05:57 PM »
These were on the Jake thread but they belong here just as well... he's so adorable  <^(






Oh yes, Keren, we Heath fans deserve to see these gorgeous pics too!!!

What do you think Heath and Jake were laughing at in that second pic?  Isnt Heath's face a picture?  Looks like a naughty schoolboy.  ;)

Yes, CW, so darling in the second pic, both of them -- and in the first one...what do you imagine is passing between their eyes?  What a lovely intensity and familiarity both.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2900 on: Jul 14, 2006, 06:20 PM »
Thank you Christie, this is a goddam bitch of an unsatisfactory situation but being here does help. The way I see it I have two options, watch the news obsessively or watch sexy pics of Heath obsessively. I'll choose the later. Not undermining what's happening here, but I guess a person has to find the things that bring a smile to his face even in the hardest times.


Yeah, it's a tough one, finding the balance between keeping up on and being involved in your local situation and the world situation, and keeping your sanity and finding your heart-pleasures where you can...so I'm glad you're here.  And this is the world, a unique world.  And pics of your boyfriend Heath sure don't hurt...

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2901 on: Jul 14, 2006, 06:25 PM »








Michelle looks like Alma in these pics.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2902 on: Jul 14, 2006, 06:29 PM »
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2903 on: Jul 14, 2006, 06:36 PM »
Michelle looks like Alma in these pics.
kathy

yes, I also noticed that.
and it's that she nearly never looks like alma at all.


I love this pic, sorry, OT, I know. ~)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2904 on: Jul 14, 2006, 07:28 PM »

You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2905 on: Jul 14, 2006, 07:59 PM »
another one with naomi. and she's wearing another ..interesting dress ;)



it's really interesting to compare the pics of heath with naomi and heath with michelle. there's such a difference! the way they look at each other or just the way they are standing beside each other.

well, heath and michelle seem to be the perfect couple..

 (^) ---> little bit green ---> little bit envious  ;)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2906 on: Jul 15, 2006, 03:52 PM »


I absolutely love this one!!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2907 on: Jul 15, 2006, 04:45 PM »
another one with naomi. and she's wearing another ..interesting dress ;)



it's really interesting to compare the pics of heath with naomi and heath with michelle. there's such a difference! the way they look at each other or just the way they are standing beside each other.

well, heath and michelle seem to be the perfect couple..

 (^) ---> little bit green ---> little bit envious  ;)

Thanks Hanna.  :)

They are match made in BBM...

 

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2908 on: Jul 15, 2006, 07:07 PM »
 <^(







You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2909 on: Jul 15, 2006, 07:13 PM »














You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.