Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4156538 times)

Offline Tom

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7656
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1200 on: May 03, 2006, 04:02 PM »
He is saying " this is how I hold Tom's Frankie's Tom the Stud's   Frankie the Footlong's head my beloved Tommy's head when we kiss"

Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline Italian_Dude

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 3713
  • Gender: Male
  • Love is Never Wrong
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1201 on: May 03, 2006, 04:04 PM »
He is saying " this is how I hold Tom's Frankie's Tom the Stud's   Frankie the Footlong's head my beloved Tommy's that big hunk of Italian man Frankie's head when we kiss"

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's gonna be all right
People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything's gonna be all right..

Offline Italian_Dude

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 3713
  • Gender: Male
  • Love is Never Wrong
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1202 on: May 03, 2006, 04:05 PM »
There I win! THE END. We are so OT.. you should know better Mr. Mod. :P
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's gonna be all right
People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything's gonna be all right..

Offline Tom

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7656
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1203 on: May 03, 2006, 04:06 PM »
There I win! THE END. We are so OT.. you should know better Mr. Mod. :P


So True...Big Kiss,,,back to topic
Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline Italian_Dude

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 3713
  • Gender: Male
  • Love is Never Wrong
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1204 on: May 03, 2006, 04:07 PM »
 ;D :-*
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's gonna be all right
People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything's gonna be all right..

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1205 on: May 03, 2006, 04:25 PM »
There I win! THE END. We are so OT.. you should know better Mr. Mod. :P

So True...Big Kiss,,,back to topic

you guys are crazy and I love you!!
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1206 on: May 03, 2006, 04:28 PM »


back to topic.. ;)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1207 on: May 03, 2006, 04:29 PM »
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1208 on: May 03, 2006, 04:33 PM »
If only it could be like this, just like this, always...  *SIGH*











and although it's not an Ennis pic I couldn't resist but posting this one as well - I'm sure you understand why...  ;)

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1209 on: May 03, 2006, 04:36 PM »


back to topic.. ;)

OH MY GOD!!!

Hanna, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!  *drooling all over my keyboard*
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1210 on: May 03, 2006, 04:41 PM »
Hanna, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!  *drooling all over my keyboard*

i'm glad you like it!! the way he laughs here is really... sweet? cute? adorable?  ;) wonderful!!!
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1211 on: May 03, 2006, 05:44 PM »
If only it could be like this, just like this, always...  *SIGH*











and although it's not an Ennis pic I couldn't resist but posting this one as well - I'm sure you understand why...  ;)



Yup!  I so would love to be the happy shoulder under his head
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1212 on: May 03, 2006, 05:59 PM »
Wouldn't we all, cham, wouldn't we all...

This is my favourite one of those pics - just a shame he's smoking in it (sorry, but I hate that!) The little half smile, the contented expression....ach, I just love him to bits here :P

He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1213 on: May 03, 2006, 06:09 PM »
He's in the arms of his man, the time has stopped, nothing else counts.

It could be always like this, always
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1214 on: May 03, 2006, 06:19 PM »
He's in the arms of his man, the time has stopped, nothing else counts.

It could be always like this, always

If only....

And now I'm going to have to go to bed all sad :'(
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1215 on: May 03, 2006, 06:22 PM »
Wouldn't we all, cham, wouldn't we all...

This is my favourite one of those pics - just a shame he's smoking in it (sorry, but I hate that!) The little half smile, the contented expression....ach, I just love him to bits here :P



Same here. I like the cigarette though. Hate smoking but find quite sexy men with cigarette in their mouth
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1216 on: May 03, 2006, 06:31 PM »
They will remain as one the best in love charcaters in movie history.

A bit OT but...

La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Italian_Dude

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 3713
  • Gender: Male
  • Love is Never Wrong
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1217 on: May 03, 2006, 10:08 PM »
They will remain as one the best in love charcaters in movie history.

A bit OT but...



I think we can make an exception for this pic, it can never be OT.. its too beautiful to be OT
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's gonna be all right
People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything's gonna be all right..

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1218 on: May 03, 2006, 10:12 PM »
Yup!

 :-\  They're so, so...  :'(

mmm...ehm..mmm..uhm uhm uh....mmmm...mflmflfmlfmflmfl  ;)


La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1219 on: May 03, 2006, 11:42 PM »

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1220 on: May 04, 2006, 02:33 AM »


Greenfrog, I know this is OT, but what does the text say on that picture? I can read the bit that's over Jack's jacket and Ennis's collar (light on dark) but can't make out the bit over the light bit of Ennis's jacket.....
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1221 on: May 04, 2006, 04:05 AM »


Greenfrog, I know this is OT, but what does the text say on that picture? I can read the bit that's over Jack's jacket and Ennis's collar (light on dark) but can't make out the bit over the light bit of Ennis's jacket.....


god, where did you get that from greenfrog?  Whoever wrote that bit to go with the pic must be a big fan of BBM. 

this is what I read....

....is all withheld emotion and self-loathing, while Jake's Jack is a vulnerable dreamer.  Their love scenes weren't easy (it's not something we'd searched for in our everyday lives, said Heath) but their connection was.  "When two people love each other, they love each other" says Jake......"and they should hang on to that".

God, how gorgeous is that?   ;)  ;D
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1222 on: May 04, 2006, 04:34 AM »


Greenfrog, I know this is OT, but what does the text say on that picture? I can read the bit that's over Jack's jacket and Ennis's collar (light on dark) but can't make out the bit over the light bit of Ennis's jacket.....


god, where did you get that from greenfrog?  Whoever wrote that bit to go with the pic must be a big fan of BBM. 

this is what I read....

....is all withheld emotion and self-loathing, while Jake's Jack is a vulnerable dreamer.  Their love scenes weren't easy (it's not something we'd searched for in our everyday lives, said Heath) but their connection was.  "When two people love each other, they love each other" says Jake......"and they should hang on to that".

God, how gorgeous is that?   ;)  ;D

Thanks Christie - your eyesight is obviously better than mine (and I've just got new contacts too ::))

Must be all that looking at photos of Heath that have messed up my vision ;D

You're right, though - that's a beautiful quote from Jake.
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1223 on: May 04, 2006, 05:17 AM »
Yup!

 :-\  They're so, so...  :'(

mmm...ehm..mmm..uhm uhm uh....mmmm...mflmflfmlfmflmfl  ;)




I just love the way Ennis is leaning in to look at Jack......he's so in love.   :)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1224 on: May 04, 2006, 06:08 AM »
Yup!

 :-\  They're so, so...  :'(

mmm...ehm..mmm..uhm uhm uh....mmmm...mflmflfmlfmflmfl  ;)




I just love the way Ennis is leaning in to look at Jack......he's so in love.   :)

Mmmmmm - it's so sweet. Another wee half smile too :D

Just noticed something, though - what is up with Jack's eyebrow in this picture?? It looks like he's got a little stripe shaved into it - is this in any of the other pictures??

Ah, hell, that's OT - I'll pop over to the Jake forum and check some of the pics there (the things a girl has to do... ;))
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1225 on: May 04, 2006, 07:15 AM »
god, where did you get that from greenfrog?  Whoever wrote that bit to go with the pic must be a big fan of BBM. 

this is what I read....

....is all withheld emotion and self-loathing, while Jake's Jack is a vulnerable dreamer.  Their love scenes weren't easy (it's not something we'd searched for in our everyday lives, said Heath) but their connection was.  "When two people love each other, they love each other" says Jake......"and they should hang on to that".

God, how gorgeous is that?   ;)  ;D

Gorgeous indeed... and I loved the part at the begining: “There’s not a single moment in Brokeback Mountain when the love between cowboys Ennis Del Mar and Jack Twist seems anything other than beautiful, and strong and enduring and quietly heartbreaking in a way that goes far beyond being about sexuality”.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1226 on: May 04, 2006, 07:28 AM »
Just found some nice pics of Heath at the Brokeback premiere in Sydney...





This one is really sweet too - lucky, lucky Michelle...


He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline Kindred

  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 160
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1227 on: May 04, 2006, 01:47 PM »
I came across these pics while looking for Leelicks (don't ask).  I hadn't seen them before and thought the Heath fans might appreciate them.  I apologize if they are repeats:






Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1228 on: May 04, 2006, 01:51 PM »
I came across these pics while looking for Leelicks (don't ask).  I hadn't seen them before and thought the Heath fans might appreciate them.  I apologize if they are repeats:







This is absolutely new to me.Liiiike it!
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1229 on: May 04, 2006, 02:07 PM »
also new for me!! thanks!!

   
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.