Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4171936 times)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1410 on: May 10, 2006, 04:52 PM »
Hanna is spoiling us again, thnk you  :-*

 :D 
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1411 on: May 10, 2006, 06:05 PM »
Hanna is spoiling us again, thnk you  :-*



Indeed. Love the one with the cigarette

My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1412 on: May 11, 2006, 02:05 AM »


OMG, my heart has stopped beating!!!!!!!! help, I can't breath!!!! oh that chest...
yummy yummy yummy!!!  :P :P :P

Thank you Hanna!
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline coguaro

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2381
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1413 on: May 11, 2006, 02:36 AM »
Please post some old-Ennis pics sometime!  :-*
I swear... I will never mistake again...

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1414 on: May 11, 2006, 03:09 AM »
Hanna is spoiling us again, thnk you  :-*

OMG!  ***sigh***



Oh god - I love that one :D He does have gorgeous eyes.....
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1415 on: May 11, 2006, 04:26 AM »
hello everybody! :)

i'm glad you all liked the last pics!!

so here are some older ennis ones..









You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1416 on: May 11, 2006, 05:28 AM »
I love these pics sooooo much! You can see his calvins on the first one.  ;)   And look at the second one.....upside down Heath.   ;D

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1417 on: May 11, 2006, 05:32 AM »
I have discovered the delights of AKT.....the dancing scene is just something else.   Heath is soooooo sexy, what a dancer.  A man who not only likes to dance, but a man who CAN dance.   ;)  :P


"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1418 on: May 11, 2006, 05:40 AM »
Christie, those B&W were adorable!!! I'm drooling all over my desk now  :P :P :P :P :P
Oh, I just love his body... I'd looovvve to take a bite of him
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline sisya

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 60
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1419 on: May 11, 2006, 05:43 AM »
Oh yes, the dancing scene in the AKT... It was hot. :P

Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1420 on: May 11, 2006, 05:43 AM »
I have discovered the delights of AKT.....the dancing scene is just something else.   Heath is soooooo sexy, what a dancer.  A man who not only likes to dance, but a man who CAN dance.   ;)  :P



Thank you, my dear! Very much appreciated!  ;)
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1421 on: May 11, 2006, 08:02 AM »
Christie, those B&W were adorable!!! I'm drooling all over my desk now  :P :P :P :P :P
Oh, I just love his body... I'd looovvve to take a bite of him

Aren't they gorgeous!!!  His body is just so damn sexy.....look at the way he's got his legs?  He's feeling the music.  And I'm wishing I was feeling him.  *swoon*

You can take a bite of him Keren, but I'm worried there won't be much left after I've finished with him.... ;)

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1422 on: May 11, 2006, 08:06 AM »
I have discovered the delights of AKT.....the dancing scene is just something else.   Heath is soooooo sexy, what a dancer.  A man who not only likes to dance, but a man who CAN dance.   ;)  :P



Thank you, my dear! Very much appreciated!  ;)

You're very welcome Frances.  Great minds think alike, wouldn't you say?   ;)

If anyone's got any more AKT pics, please feel free to share.   :-*
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1423 on: May 11, 2006, 12:16 PM »
AKT  ???  Stupid me would like to go to bed a little less stupid, what's AKT? 

Older Ennis Coguaro?  I love him too, here we go:






I have much at home, I will post them later
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline pierralex

  • Dreamer forever
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 4942
  • Country: fr
  • Gender: Male
  • que les moutons aillent se faire foutre
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1424 on: May 11, 2006, 12:25 PM »


« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 12:32 PM by chameau »
"Texans don't drink coffee?"

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1425 on: May 11, 2006, 12:43 PM »
Hot!

The last 3 pix are.... mmm...ehm..mmm..uhm uhm uh....mmmm...mflmflfmlfmflmfl  :-* :-* :-*
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1426 on: May 11, 2006, 12:52 PM »
AKT  ???  Stupid me would like to go to bed a little less stupid, what's AKT? 

I think it means "A Knight's Tale"?? haven't seen it myself yet...

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1427 on: May 11, 2006, 01:01 PM »
AKT  ???  Stupid me would like to go to bed a little less stupid, what's AKT? 

I think it means "A Knight's Tale"?? haven't seen it myself yet...



Yep, that's what it means. I haven't seen it either, but I may have to now....
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1428 on: May 11, 2006, 01:05 PM »
AKT  ???  Stupid me would like to go to bed a little less stupid, what's AKT? 

I think it means "A Knight's Tale"?? haven't seen it myself yet...



Yep, that's what it means. I haven't seen it either, but I may have to now....

Grazie!  ;)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1429 on: May 11, 2006, 01:34 PM »
from our german thread: (thanks again, mythos!!)  ;D









You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1430 on: May 11, 2006, 02:47 PM »
from our german thread: (thanks again, mythos!!)  ;D



Love this shirt!!! the way it was torn to show his sexy arms and his belly... (drooling histerically) makes me wanna rip off what's left of it...  :o :o :o :P :P :P

Quote


ICE!!!!  AIR!!!!  FREEZER!!!!!  OMFG... FLATLINE!!!!!!!!!!!   :o :o :o :o :o

I need to do a little photo-hunting myself... after I start breathing again.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1431 on: May 11, 2006, 03:16 PM »
AKT  ???  Stupid me would like to go to bed a little less stupid, what's AKT? 


Oh Chameau, sorry for not putting the title in full. It's "A Knights Tale".  The latest Heath film I've just discovered and want to spend tomorrow night drooling all over!!!! 
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1432 on: May 11, 2006, 03:21 PM »
AKT  ???  Stupid me would like to go to bed a little less stupid, what's AKT? 


Oh Chameau, sorry for not putting the title in full. It's "A Knights Tale".  The latest Heath film I've just discovered and want to spend tomorrow night drooling all over!!!! 

thanks! i also didn't know what AKT is!  ;D
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1433 on: May 11, 2006, 03:24 PM »
AKT  ???  Stupid me would like to go to bed a little less stupid, what's AKT? 


Oh Chameau, sorry for not putting the title in full. It's "A Knights Tale".  The latest Heath film I've just discovered and want to spend tomorrow night drooling all over!!!! 

thanks! i also didn't know what AKT is!  ;D

I'm glad I cleared it up, but sorry I was the one to cause the confusion in the first place!  Anyhow, see those gorgeous pics from A Knights Tale above?  They are just simply awesome.   :P
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1434 on: May 11, 2006, 03:30 PM »
yes they are!  ;D
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1435 on: May 11, 2006, 03:40 PM »
Some more of the mature Ennis for coguaro









I find him very hot on the last two pictures
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1436 on: May 11, 2006, 03:51 PM »
I find him very hot on the last two pictures

thank you for the pics!!

i find him very hot on all the pictures you've posted!  ;)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1437 on: May 11, 2006, 06:35 PM »
What can I say? Love the German Channel (Hanna and Mythos, thank you) and...the mature Ennis too!




(courtesy of Mars)
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1438 on: May 11, 2006, 06:42 PM »
From the divorce scene... :'(

La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #1439 on: May 11, 2006, 06:59 PM »

If anyone's got any more AKT pics, please feel free to share.   :-*







P.S. Pierre, the one from divorce scene is to die for
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)