Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4149161 times)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2250 on: Jun 06, 2006, 06:49 AM »
Everybody's drooling and I can't see any of these pics!!  :\'( :\'( :\'(

All I see is an icon that says "my image for this link is no longer here". HELP!!!!!
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2251 on: Jun 06, 2006, 07:04 AM »
Everybody's drooling and I can't see any of these pics!!  :\'( :\'( :\'(

All I see is an icon that says "my image for this link is no longer here". HELP!!!!!

oh! ??? i have no idea why it is like that. i still can see the pics.. ::)

does anybody know??
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2252 on: Jun 06, 2006, 07:22 AM »
some more pictures..













You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2253 on: Jun 06, 2006, 03:49 PM »



New favorite of mine! Thanx Hanna!

(P.S. Same problem as Keren here...  :( Even if i saw them yesterday...)
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2254 on: Jun 06, 2006, 04:14 PM »
some more pictures..




Ooooh, thank you Hanna, i really love just this pic :d) :)
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2255 on: Jun 06, 2006, 04:37 PM »
I wanna be a cigarrette. I really do.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2256 on: Jun 06, 2006, 04:41 PM »
some more pictures..




Ooooh, thank you Hanna, i really love just this pic :d) :)

love him love him love him xxxx
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2257 on: Jun 06, 2006, 05:37 PM »


 :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d)

Those lips... mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaargh...  drool
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2258 on: Jun 06, 2006, 05:40 PM »


 :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d)

Those lips... mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaargh...  drool

Cham has addiction to lipses ;D
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline Rønnaug

  • Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 7546
  • Gender: Female
  • Eat the banana custard, or die!
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2259 on: Jun 06, 2006, 05:49 PM »
can't see them either
No matter how much jell-O you pour in the pool , you still can't walk on water

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2260 on: Jun 06, 2006, 05:59 PM »


 :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d)

Those lips... mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaargh...  drool

Cham has addiction to lipses ;D

Like his hands and feet too  :d)

Well, I like the whole package  :`)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2261 on: Jun 06, 2006, 06:01 PM »


Well, I like the whole package  :`)

Who wouldn't ? ;D ;D 8)
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2262 on: Jun 06, 2006, 06:30 PM »
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2263 on: Jun 06, 2006, 07:09 PM »
hello!

i'm glad you all liked the pics.. but i don't know why some of you can't see them  :(

it was the first time i did it with photobucket..  it's too late know now, but i'll check it tomorrow and then post them again with imagethrust!
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2264 on: Jun 06, 2006, 07:11 PM »
hello!

i'm glad you all liked the pics.. but i don't know why some of you can't see them  :(

it was the first time i did it with photobucket..  it's too late know now, but i'll check it tomorrow and then post them again with imagethrust!

I can see today's pics, not yesterday's. Thank you for the amazing work, Hanna!

My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2265 on: Jun 06, 2006, 08:35 PM »
Here we go, number 8700 to Heath/Ennis and all the lovers of this beautiful man

Michelle I'm jealous  ^*)



He is such a nice dad   <^(
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2266 on: Jun 07, 2006, 02:18 AM »
Here we go, number 8700 to Heath/Ennis and all the lovers of this beautiful man

Michelle I'm jealous  ^*)



He is such a nice dad   <^(


Oh wow - I've never seen that screen capture before. Thanks cham - and congrats on 8700 &**)
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2267 on: Jun 07, 2006, 04:34 AM »





OH-LA-LA...

Mmmmmmmmm!   ;)    God, I love this man. He is so so sexy.   :d)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2268 on: Jun 07, 2006, 04:49 AM »
My 700th post!  Yay!  Thought I'd celebrate by posting a pic of Ennis....beautiful, innocent Ennis.   :)

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2269 on: Jun 07, 2006, 04:50 AM »
My 700th post!  Yay!  Thought I'd celebrate by posting a pic of Ennis....beautiful, innocent Ennis.   :)



gongrats on 700 posts  &**) &**) and the pic is beautiful :)
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2270 on: Jun 07, 2006, 05:03 AM »
Christie darling, congrats on your 700th post!! 300 more and you're Ennis!  &**)

I love the pic, I love this whole serie of them when he's waiting outside Aguirre's trailer... I love every pic of him... I love him!!!!!!!!!!!

 <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^(
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2271 on: Jun 07, 2006, 05:15 AM »
Christie darling, congrats on your 700th post!! 300 more and you're Ennis!  &**)

I love the pic, I love this whole serie of them when he's waiting outside Aguirre's trailer... I love every pic of him... I love him!!!!!!!!!!!

 <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^(

Yeah, what Keren said ;)

Well done Christie - I fully expect to see you Ennised before I get back on the 24th.... O0
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2272 on: Jun 07, 2006, 05:48 AM »
Christie darling, congrats on your 700th post!! 300 more and you're Ennis!  &**)

I love the pic, I love this whole serie of them when he's waiting outside Aguirre's trailer... I love every pic of him... I love him!!!!!!!!!!!

 <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^( <^(

Yeah, what Keren said ;)

Well done Christie - I fully expect to see you Ennised before I get back on the 24th.... O0

Thanks Twisted, Keren and Lindsey for your wonderful congratulations.   :) I feel very happy, and just had to post one of Ennis (even though I love Heath, I think I love Ennis more).  And yes Keren, I agree, all those gorgeous pics of him outside Aguirre's trailer are just so wonderful arent they?  Just the way he's standing, the way he's looking, holding himself, looking down, looking at Jack, looking away.....Heath just did an amazing job in this scene..conveying so much and saying nothing.   

And Lindsey, you know the fact you are going away for 2 weeks is the thing that will be spurring me on to get Ennised by the time you get back.   ;)  I've got a lot of work to do then, havent I?  May just have to post every pic I've got of Heath and Ennis!!!    Oh damn, what a shame!!!   ;)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2273 on: Jun 07, 2006, 05:48 AM »
Christie darling, congrats on your 700th post!! 300 more and you're Ennis!  &**)

I love the pic, I love this whole serie of them when he's waiting outside Aguirre's trailer... I love every pic of him... I love him!!!!!!!!!!!


Nothing to add!

Congratulations, Christie. Muah!



My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2274 on: Jun 07, 2006, 06:03 AM »
Christie darling, congrats on your 700th post!! 300 more and you're Ennis!  &**)

I love the pic, I love this whole serie of them when he's waiting outside Aguirre's trailer... I love every pic of him... I love him!!!!!!!!!!!


Nothing to add!

Congratulations, Christie. Muah!





Hey Frances!   ;D  Thanks so much sweetheart.     Do you like my choice of pic?   ;)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2275 on: Jun 07, 2006, 06:14 AM »

Hey Frances!   ;D  Thanks so much sweetheart.     Do you like my choice of pic?   ;)



But with his tight-lipped demeanor, his body, his voice, and most of all, his translucent silences, Ledger gives new depth and meaning to the old "strong, silent" stereotype.

(Robert Julian )


My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2276 on: Jun 07, 2006, 06:55 AM »

Hey Frances!   ;D  Thanks so much sweetheart.     Do you like my choice of pic?   ;)



But with his tight-lipped demeanor, his body, his voice, and most of all, his translucent silences, Ledger gives new depth and meaning to the old "strong, silent" stereotype.

(Robert Julian )




So true Frances, so true.   Thanks for that.  I am still amazed at how Heath got into the body of Ennis.  He became Ennis. 
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2277 on: Jun 07, 2006, 06:57 AM »
I'm in such an Ennis mood today..... <^(  <^(


"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2278 on: Jun 07, 2006, 08:33 AM »
I'm in such an Ennis mood today..... <^(  <^(



You should have this mood every day!!!  :`) :`) :`)

Did I mention I love him??  ::)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2279 on: Jun 07, 2006, 08:35 AM »
Did I mention I love him??  ::)

you did ;D

love all the ennis pics! <^(
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.