Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4179045 times)

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2550 on: Jun 18, 2006, 01:58 AM »


They are so sad you are right.   :\'(  :\'(   These two I find really sad...even though the first one is of them together, I still find it a sad picture, they both look very serious and sad, probably because they are always thinking of how little time they have together.  And the other one of Ennis in the restaurant is heartbreaking.  Ennis has a sadness beyond words.  :\'(

Okay, yes, they are so sad...but to take the sting out of it a little for you, will you look at Ennis's legs??  God that man on horseback!   :d)

kathy

Kathy, thanks that cheered me up straightaway....looking at Ennis' legs!!!  Jeez, yes, I see what you mean about those legs straddling the horse.    :d)  :d)

Yeah, especially a full frontal view like that eh?

Plus, what you said about pic of Heath with ruffles -- you're so right.  I think both he and Jake are the coolest in that way.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2551 on: Jun 18, 2006, 02:04 AM »

Oh, Keren, how sexy is Heath looking in these pics? I like this one ALOT!  Love his hair, his eyes, his t-shirt, the way he's looking....oh damn, I just love everything about him.   :)

Thanks for posting.

Love this whole series you posted.  Not only just sexy and all, but a darling series of expressions from beginning to end.  Plus, as we know from him, he's a fidgety boy, and sometimes he can't control his hands.  (That's okay, Heath, come on over and you don't have to control your hands at all...)

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2552 on: Jun 18, 2006, 02:06 AM »

I agree.....totally lovely.   <^(  Look at his sweet face, so happy cos he's heard from Jack.

You took the words right out of my mouth.  This is incredibly sweet, his happiness...

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2553 on: Jun 18, 2006, 02:12 AM »




That one is to die for.

Thank you Hanna.

And Twisted. And Keren...


And they both have beautiful lips in this shot.  Jack's are always beautiful -- Jake has nicely defined and shapely lips in a nice contrast with his dark coloring -- but Ennis's are tight, closed (of course due to Heath's purposeful holding-in) and not a contrast with his sandy coloring.  Well, there are scenes when Ennis is so relaxed and open -- rare for him -- and especially here, you can see how relaxed he is by his face...  Beautiful.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2554 on: Jun 18, 2006, 05:32 AM »
<^(















THE DOZY EMBRACE!!! what more can I ask, heartwarming <^( <^(

thanx,Hanna
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2555 on: Jun 18, 2006, 09:27 AM »

I agree.....totally lovely.   <^(  Look at his sweet face, so happy cos he's heard from Jack.

You took the words right out of my mouth. This is incredibly sweet, his happiness...

kathy

Of course he is...
I also love the way his reading it with his lips,like to make sure that he's seeing correct!


 BTW,600 for my beloved ENNIS   :cr) :cr)
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2556 on: Jun 18, 2006, 10:02 AM »
BTW,600 for my beloved ENNIS   :cr) :cr)

Congrats!! :cr)

You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2557 on: Jun 18, 2006, 12:26 PM »
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2558 on: Jun 18, 2006, 01:27 PM »
Well, thank you  Hanna and frances   :cr)

 <^( <^(
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2559 on: Jun 18, 2006, 01:28 PM »
Congrats on 600 hpv!!

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2560 on: Jun 18, 2006, 01:35 PM »
I love the way the light shines on his face, he looks like an angel...

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2561 on: Jun 18, 2006, 01:42 PM »
Just look at this innocent face

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2562 on: Jun 18, 2006, 01:50 PM »
I love the way the light shines on his face, he looks like an angel...



i love that pic, keren!
beautiful!! :-*
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2563 on: Jun 18, 2006, 01:55 PM »
Heath and Michelle on Oprah



Heath and Michelle at the Lakers game (I figured these ones aren't paparrazi ones since it's a public event and he knew it... I'm really trying to avoid them and sometimes it's complicated  :s))





Just Heath

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2564 on: Jun 18, 2006, 04:11 PM »
Good night everybody... sweet dreams.



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2565 on: Jun 18, 2006, 04:16 PM »


oh, great pic. and a new one for me!!! :) :)

thank you, keren; have a good night! :^^)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2566 on: Jun 18, 2006, 04:16 PM »
I love the way the light shines on his face, he looks like an angel...



I love it, its so gorgeous.

Looks like an angel?  Oh, what a lovely idea..... <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2567 on: Jun 18, 2006, 04:19 PM »
Heath and Michelle on Oprah

Heath and Michelle at the Lakers game (I figured these ones aren't paparrazi ones since it's a public event and he knew it... I'm really trying to avoid them and sometimes it's complicated  :s))




I know what you mean about trying to avoid paparazzi photos....I dont like them either, and lets face it, there are hundreds of photos of Heath that we can look at without resorting to paparazzi pics......

But this one I like, and I agree that it is a place where there's likely to be photographers around, I like it cos its just really, really romantic.   <^(  <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2568 on: Jun 18, 2006, 04:20 PM »
Good night everybody... sweet dreams.




Really, really like this one.....love his look, where its taken, his jeans, his shoes....oh those shoes!   <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2569 on: Jun 18, 2006, 05:10 PM »
Congrats on 600 hpv!!


Thanks So Much Dear Keren  <^(

and good night ^o
Are those tattoos for real?? I mean the leaf and the tear..
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2006, 05:17 PM by hpv »
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2570 on: Jun 18, 2006, 05:31 PM »
Twisted posted a sequence of pics from the SNIT in the Jake Pix thread.

We both agree that these belong here as much as they do in the Jake thread.  So I take the liberty to post 13 pics here:




























Offline leanne

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 527
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2571 on: Jun 18, 2006, 07:40 PM »
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh GORGEOUS pics, everyone! Keep them coming  <^(

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2572 on: Jun 19, 2006, 01:23 AM »
Twisted posted a sequence of pics from the SNIT in the Jake Pix thread.

We both agree that these belong here as much as they do in the Jake thread.  So I take the liberty to post 13 pics here:







I'm breathless...stopped breathing from the first picture :d)

Thanks so much Twisted for the sequence and Tpe for the initiative post it here  <^(
I have to stop now ,to recover  ......
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2573 on: Jun 19, 2006, 01:37 AM »

Offline sisya

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 60
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2574 on: Jun 19, 2006, 04:59 AM »
Are those tattoos for real?? I mean the leaf and the tear..

The leaf is real (correct me if I'm wrong, not 100% sure) but the tear isn't.

I love that picture. :)
Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2575 on: Jun 19, 2006, 05:23 AM »


The leaf is real (correct me if I'm wrong, not 100% sure) but the tear isn't.



Confirmed!


 


My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2576 on: Jun 19, 2006, 07:08 AM »
Yes, he has several tattoos... the leaf, the yin&yang on his shoulder, the bracelet with the initials KAOS on his wrist, and "old man river" on his arm. did I miss anything?
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2577 on: Jun 19, 2006, 07:34 AM »
I'm breathless...stopped breathing from the first picture :d)

Thanks so much Twisted for the sequence and Tpe for the initiative post it here  <^(
I have to stop now ,to recover  ......

Thanks hpv.  And take your time.  I myself haven't recovered...


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2578 on: Jun 19, 2006, 07:35 AM »
Thank you, greenfrog! :^^)




I so love this scene.  They are so happy and nervous.


Offline Kindred

  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 160
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2579 on: Jun 19, 2006, 10:15 AM »
Yes, he has several tattoos... the leaf, the yin&yang on his shoulder, the bracelet with the initials KAOS on his wrist, and "old man river" on his arm. did I miss anything?

His shoulder tatoos (from his fan website):



****edited by moderator****
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2006, 09:06 AM by Kindred »