Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4173365 times)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2580 on: Jun 19, 2006, 11:31 AM »
His shoulder tatoos (from his fan website):



That's funny, from some reason I remembered a different tattoo on his shoulder  :s)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2581 on: Jun 19, 2006, 01:19 PM »
from Four Feathers:



from Four Feathers premiere in London:









The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2582 on: Jun 19, 2006, 01:22 PM »


The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2583 on: Jun 19, 2006, 01:32 PM »
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2584 on: Jun 19, 2006, 01:36 PM »
I really love these pics, only problem is that they've got these watermarks all over them, but if you try to ignore them Heath looks smokin'-hot here!!









The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2585 on: Jun 19, 2006, 01:49 PM »
 %) too Hanna!  <^( <^(





The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2586 on: Jun 19, 2006, 02:06 PM »
I really love these pics, only problem is that they've got these watermarks all over them, but if you try to ignore them Heath looks smokin'-hot here!!


oh, it's quite easy to ignore these watermarks! ;)
he looks gorgeous in all these pics!! :-*
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2587 on: Jun 19, 2006, 04:08 PM »
"You'll run them sheep off again..." ;)

love his smile <^(









You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2588 on: Jun 19, 2006, 04:32 PM »
Thanks Hanna, beautiful screencaps  <^(
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2589 on: Jun 19, 2006, 05:16 PM »
I really love these pics, only problem is that they've got these watermarks all over them, but if you try to ignore them Heath looks smokin'-hot here!!






Oh mamma mia.....Keren, these are so sexy.   I have no idea why, but Heath smoking a cigarette is just such a turn on.   :d)  :d) Love the way he's absent mindedly blowing out the smoke on the last one.....

  :)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2590 on: Jun 19, 2006, 05:17 PM »
"You'll run them sheep off again..." ;)

love his smile <^(




Oh Hanna....that smile, I love it too.   Love the way Jack looks at him and just carries on playing......Ennis is just so so happy here, isnt  he?

The calm before the storm..... :\'(  :\'(  :\'(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2591 on: Jun 19, 2006, 05:21 PM »
Oh Hanna....that smile, I love it too.   Love the way Jack looks at him and just carries on playing......Ennis is just so so happy here, isnt  he?

yes, he is. that's why i love this scene so much. just the two of them.. so peaceful! and for sure thinking, there's enough time.. not thinking about what's after brokeback.

you are right: the calm before the storm :\'(
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2592 on: Jun 19, 2006, 05:49 PM »
"You'll run them sheep off again..." ;)

love his smile <^(











Wow, they are beautiful, thank you, Hanna :-* :-*
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2593 on: Jun 19, 2006, 05:49 PM »


I can't stand this anymore, Jack... :\'( :\'(
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline City Slickin' Cowboy

  • BBM Addict for Life.
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 26918
  • Gender: Male
  • It's A BBM Love Affair
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2594 on: Jun 19, 2006, 06:52 PM »


Wow, they are beautiful, thank you, Hanna :-* :-*
Quote

I agree!  This shot is MY favorite!!  He's in love with Jack here and he doesn't realize it.
A reminder Brokies...there is no known cure for PBS.  It's merely managed.

Offline amtamburo

  • Obsessive Brokeback Mountain Addict
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 364
  • Gender: Female
  • Perfection is subjective, depends on the subject!
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2595 on: Jun 19, 2006, 07:45 PM »
omg, oMG, OMG!!! Be Still My Heart!!

Everytime I think I have seen my favorite Heath pic someone posts another one that just floors me!  :-[

The eyes... it's the darn eyes... and that darn smile of his... I see it and I have to smile... I simply can't not smile!  <^(

It's not fair... there ought to be a law... or at least more to go around!! :-\

 ::)

       

     
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amtamburo, the sexual innuendo queen, strikes again!! ;p

Offical member of DAAWW 'DSD's Against Asswipe Wankeropoulous' Worldwide

Meanwhile, the search for the Green Skittle continues!

"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2596 on: Jun 20, 2006, 01:24 AM »

Oh mamma mia.....Keren, these are so sexy.   I have no idea why, but Heath smoking a cigarette is just such a turn on.    


Oh yes...MAMMA MIA!

Thank you Keren!



Thank you Hanna!



My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2597 on: Jun 20, 2006, 06:24 AM »


I can't stand this anymore, Jack... :\'( :\'(

This scene kills me every time, seeing Ennis so heartbroken and so lost... look, I have goosebumps and tears in my eyes now just thinking about it!

BTW, it's the first time I noticed you can see the tattoo on his wrist in this scene.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2598 on: Jun 20, 2006, 06:39 AM »
Thank you again!!!
for all those exquisite pictures !!! <^(
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2599 on: Jun 20, 2006, 07:12 AM »
It is hard not being able to see a lot of the pix from my office...  :(

Thanks all.  I sahll get to see all after work.  :)


Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2600 on: Jun 20, 2006, 07:48 AM »


I can't stand this anymore, Jack... :\'( :\'(

This scene kills me every time, seeing Ennis so heartbroken and so lost... look, I have goosebumps and tears in my eyes now just thinking about it!

BTW, it's the first time I noticed you can see the tattoo on his wrist in this scene.

Hi Keren  :)

Yes, this scene is really really hard to watch - I had a need to watch it last night though, and then when it flashed back to the dozy embrace scene, I was in floods of tears....I watched it a couple of times, once watching only Ennis, and then a second time watching only Jack......its so so beautiful.  Love the way Ennis is holding on to Jack's coat.   :\'(

o/t, you can see his wrist tattoo in the reunion kiss......not that I spend too long looking at his wrist during this scene - too much going on elsewhere!!!!  ;)  ;)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2601 on: Jun 20, 2006, 03:17 PM »
Good evening everyone :)



The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2602 on: Jun 20, 2006, 03:18 PM »
Good evening everyone :)
hello twisted! :^^)

this scene is so great! "you girls need a push or somethin'?"  ;D
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2603 on: Jun 20, 2006, 03:21 PM »
Good evening everyone :)
hello twisted! :^^)

this scene is so great! "you girls need a push or somethin'?"  ;D

Yes, it's so great ;D
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2604 on: Jun 20, 2006, 03:47 PM »


I can't stand this anymore, Jack... :\'( :\'(

This scene kills me every time, seeing Ennis so heartbroken and so lost... look, I have goosebumps and tears in my eyes now just thinking about it!

BTW, it's the first time I noticed you can see the tattoo on his wrist in this scene.

I just see what looks like his hand's all bruised -- ??  And, you can see the wrist tattoo in the closet scene, too.  They should have put makeup over it it seems.

But this scene -- I have yet to really dwell in it and study it (on the DVD) because it's such angst...  But so beautiful Ennis/Heath -- every single shot of him in this scene is so loaded with powerful and uniquely Ennis-emotion.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2605 on: Jun 20, 2006, 03:52 PM »


I can't stand this anymore, Jack... :\'( :\'(

Yes, this scene is really really hard to watch - I had a need to watch it last night though, and then when it flashed back to the dozy embrace scene, I was in floods of tears....I watched it a couple of times, once watching only Ennis, and then a second time watching only Jack......its so so beautiful.  Love the way Ennis is holding on to Jack's coat.   :\'(

o/t, you can see his wrist tattoo in the reunion kiss......not that I spend too long looking at his wrist during this scene - too much going on elsewhere!!!!  ;)  ;)

I love Ennis clutching Jack's coat, too, and all the ways they are holding on to each other in this scene.  And right after this shot, we see but just for a moment, Jack bringing his hand up to hold the back of Ennis's head (even though through the hat).  Jack is so comforting (as in the leaving-early fight scene too), and this has to be so intense for Ennis, to let himself collapse in Jack's arms, collapse in his anguish.  Though he fought Jack's attempts at comfort at first.  I've said before elsewhere, I love how, after Ennis tries to push him away, Jack just goes right back in and tries to hold him again.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2606 on: Jun 20, 2006, 04:01 PM »
Good evening everyone :)



You girls need a push?



I cannot wait for him to start promoting Candy, so that he does some new photoshoots!!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2607 on: Jun 20, 2006, 04:58 PM »
I cannot wait for him to start promoting Candy, so that he does some new photoshoots!!!

amen!
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2608 on: Jun 20, 2006, 05:47 PM »







 
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2609 on: Jun 20, 2006, 06:38 PM »
good night everybody.. <^(

You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.