Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4163865 times)

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2610 on: Jun 20, 2006, 06:57 PM »
good night everybody.. <^(



Night Hanna.




My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2611 on: Jun 20, 2006, 08:18 PM »


Oh, what a cutie   <^(

Francesca, ti amo  :-* :-* :-*

Did you noticed the little marijuana badge?  :s)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2612 on: Jun 20, 2006, 10:54 PM »







 


These are intense...and he is obviously "dominant" in this scene.  He will leave the girls with Alma and that's that, regardless of her needs or wishes.  It's scary, the way he stares her down, daring her to stand up to him.  She tries, but it doesn't work.  I have never seen him look like this anywhere else in the film, certainly not ever with Jack.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2613 on: Jun 20, 2006, 10:55 PM »


Oh, what a cutie   <^(

Francesca, ti amo  :-* :-* :-*

Did you noticed the little marijuana badge?  :s)

Cute indeed.  Looks like he's perhaps been indulging in the weed (see his pin).

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2614 on: Jun 21, 2006, 04:00 AM »
I love the way he looks at the supermarket scene! yes, a little scary the way he stares at Alma (especially when she asks "what about my job?" - he practically nails her to the floor with his look) but oh, so gorgeous.
And Kathy, regarding that photo when he collapses in Jack's arms - look at his other hand, not the one grabbing Jack's coat but the other one. the tattoo is there, faded but visible.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2615 on: Jun 21, 2006, 07:18 AM »
Good evening everyone :)






Did I miss this one?

I love both.  But the first one is so wonderful.  A tumult of emotions suppressed by love for his children.   For a moment, you are undecided whether he will let his anger fall on his kids -- and then you smile!


Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2616 on: Jun 21, 2006, 10:05 AM »


 :d)  :d)  :d)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2617 on: Jun 21, 2006, 12:31 PM »
This man's smile...







The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2618 on: Jun 21, 2006, 12:45 PM »
and his hair...





and his eyes...









The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2619 on: Jun 21, 2006, 01:47 PM »




Damn, I'm so jealous! does he have to be that affectionate in public??



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2620 on: Jun 21, 2006, 02:02 PM »
These damn watermarks, always get in the way of the most gorgeous photos! whoever thought to put 'em there?!?  ^^) but still, he's just stunning here. and these lips, OMG...









The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2621 on: Jun 21, 2006, 02:23 PM »


keren.. i'm speechless.  %)

all these wonderful pics!!! thank you so much!! :^^)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2622 on: Jun 21, 2006, 02:26 PM »
These damn watermarks, always get in the way of the most gorgeous photos! whoever thought to put 'em there?!?  ^^) 

good question! ^^) ;)
but the pics still are great!!

You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2623 on: Jun 21, 2006, 02:26 PM »
you're welcome darlin'...  :^^) is he handsome or is he handsome?
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2624 on: Jun 21, 2006, 02:28 PM »
you're welcome darlin'...  :^^) is he handsome or is he handsome?

hm..another good question.. ::)

i think he's handsome ;D
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2625 on: Jun 21, 2006, 02:36 PM »
you bet!  ;)



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2626 on: Jun 21, 2006, 03:56 PM »
you bet!  ;)





OMG!!! <^( <^( <^(

THANX KEREN DEAR  :^^)
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2627 on: Jun 21, 2006, 03:57 PM »
Keren  ^f^

 %)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline amtamburo

  • Obsessive Brokeback Mountain Addict
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 364
  • Gender: Female
  • Perfection is subjective, depends on the subject!
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2628 on: Jun 21, 2006, 08:09 PM »
                                       

Quote
is he handsome or is he handsome?


 ::)

Normally I don't like to argue, but in this case I simply must... he is not merely handsome... in fact I must profess my firm belief that a suitable word had yet to be invented to describe this particular man!  <^(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amtamburo, the sexual innuendo queen, strikes again!! ;p

Offical member of DAAWW 'DSD's Against Asswipe Wankeropoulous' Worldwide

Meanwhile, the search for the Green Skittle continues!

"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2629 on: Jun 21, 2006, 08:20 PM »
                                       

Quote
is he handsome or is he handsome?


 ::)

Normally I don't like to argue, but in this case I simply must... he is not merely handsome... in fact I must profess my firm belief that a suitable word had yet to be invented to describe this particular man!  <^(

It's in our dictionary:

mmm...ehm..mmm..uhm uhm uh....mmmm...mflmflfmlfmflmfl  :`)

Now I need to get some ice  :P
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline amtamburo

  • Obsessive Brokeback Mountain Addict
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 364
  • Gender: Female
  • Perfection is subjective, depends on the subject!
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2630 on: Jun 21, 2006, 08:54 PM »
Quote
It's in our dictionary:

mmm...ehm..mmm..uhm uhm uh....mmmm...mflmflfmlfmflmfl 

I suppose this does work... though I tend to believe that he is simply indescribable... therefore explaining why mere words just won't do!  ::)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amtamburo, the sexual innuendo queen, strikes again!! ;p

Offical member of DAAWW 'DSD's Against Asswipe Wankeropoulous' Worldwide

Meanwhile, the search for the Green Skittle continues!

"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2631 on: Jun 21, 2006, 09:23 PM »
Quote
It's in our dictionary:

mmm...ehm..mmm..uhm uhm uh....mmmm...mflmflfmlfmflmfl 

I suppose this does work... though I tend to believe that he is simply indescribable... therefore explaining why mere words just won't do!  ::)

Yup, like...

 :d) :d) :d) :d)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2632 on: Jun 22, 2006, 07:17 AM »
we didn't have that one for long time.. ;)

You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2633 on: Jun 22, 2006, 07:32 AM »
we didn't have that one for long time.. ;)

I %) Hanna!!!
one of my favorites,he is so delicious  <^(
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2634 on: Jun 22, 2006, 07:50 AM »
we didn't have that one for long time.. ;)

Oh yes Hanna, thank you!!  :d) :d) :d) :d) :d)

we didn't have this one for a long time too...

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2635 on: Jun 22, 2006, 07:58 AM »


You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2636 on: Jun 22, 2006, 05:05 PM »
and his hair...









Keren, you are spoiling us!!!! Love these pics, just love them.....god his hair, his eyes, his lips, everything....someone that handsome and sexy should not be allowed to walk freely around this planet, its not good for my health to see him looking so undressable.   (I was trying to find a different word instead of sexy!!!).   <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2637 on: Jun 22, 2006, 05:08 PM »


Damn, I'm so jealous! does he have to be that affectionate in public??





I know, Keren, I'm very jealous too!  Not fair!!!   :X    But it is kind of lovely though isnt it?   <^(   (but what is Naomi wearing?)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2638 on: Jun 22, 2006, 05:10 PM »
These damn watermarks, always get in the way of the most gorgeous photos! whoever thought to put 'em there?!?  ^^) but still, he's just stunning here. and these lips, OMG...







Keren, what are you trying to do to me!!!!  When I think I've seen the most gorgeous pics of Heath, you post even more gorgeous ones. 

Yes, Keren, what's going on with those lips....how red and plump, and kissable are those lips.   :-*  :-*  :-*  Love it when he looks deep in thought....
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2639 on: Jun 22, 2006, 05:11 PM »
you bet!  ;)





Right Keren, I've warned you...stop doing this, it is not good for my blood pressure!   :d)

What is Heath doing on the floor?  *Christie's mind works overtime*   ;)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger