Keren, you are spoiling us!!!! Love these pics, just love them.....god his hair, his eyes, his lips, everything....someone that handsome and sexy should not be allowed to walk freely around this planet, its not good for my health to see him looking so undressable. (I was trying to find a different word instead of sexy!!!).
I found this one in the Jakelick thread, it was posted there by Hanna. Hanna, how come I've never seen this one before??!?? I nearly swallowed my own tongue now (didn't you hear my gasp in Germany?)
GOOD EVENING.....
Sad Ennis :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(
Good evening frances... good evening Hanna!
Some more of Ennis...
Quote from: keren_b on Jun 24, 2006, 01:27 PMSome more of Ennis...These two are so sad......the first knowing he's on his way down from Brokeback and away from Jack,and the second not having the courage to say or do anything to change things...... :\'( :\'( :\'(
Quote from: keren_b on Jun 24, 2006, 01:27 PMSome more of Ennis...Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh - it's good to be back
Twisted, you kill us so early in the day with these pix. I don't know what I am asking for here, but do you have a screencap of Ennis looking out the window after Alma Jr. says "Yes daddy, he loves me."?Am I not a sucker for pain?
I have these.