Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4154454 times)

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2640 on: Jun 22, 2006, 07:18 PM »
Good night!

Look at his sweatshirt  ;)











My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2641 on: Jun 22, 2006, 09:48 PM »
Keren, you are spoiling us!!!! Love these pics, just love them.....god his hair, his eyes, his lips, everything....someone that handsome and sexy should not be allowed to walk freely around this planet, its not good for my health to see him looking so undressable.   (I was trying to find a different word instead of sexy!!!).   <^(

I always call it f**kable.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2642 on: Jun 23, 2006, 09:18 AM »
I found this one in the Jakelick thread, it was posted there by Hanna. Hanna, how come I've never seen this one before??!?? I nearly swallowed my own tongue now (didn't you hear my gasp in Germany?)

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2643 on: Jun 23, 2006, 12:04 PM »
GOOD EVENING.....



 


My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2644 on: Jun 23, 2006, 01:21 PM »
I found this one in the Jakelick thread, it was posted there by Hanna. Hanna, how come I've never seen this one before??!?? I nearly swallowed my own tongue now (didn't you hear my gasp in Germany?)

yes.. no that you say it, there was a strange sound i heard today.. didn't know what it was.. :8

well, now i do ;) ;D

seems like i forgot to post the pic here, too, sorry
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2645 on: Jun 23, 2006, 01:24 PM »
GOOD EVENING.....

good evening, frances! :^^)

thanks for these pics, i love them, espacially the second one!!
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2646 on: Jun 23, 2006, 01:39 PM »
Good evening frances... good evening Hanna!





The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2647 on: Jun 23, 2006, 01:46 PM »
hello keren! :)



You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2648 on: Jun 23, 2006, 02:28 PM »
 

 

 

 



 
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2649 on: Jun 23, 2006, 02:47 PM »
Oh baby!!  <^( <^( <^(
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2650 on: Jun 23, 2006, 05:02 PM »
Sad Ennis :\'(











 :\'( :\'( :\'(
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2651 on: Jun 23, 2006, 05:06 PM »
GOOD EVENING.....



 




I can see these.  The orange color is very lovely on Heath.


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2652 on: Jun 23, 2006, 05:08 PM »
Sad Ennis :\'(











 :\'( :\'( :\'(

Twisted, after killing me with the sad Jake pix, you kill me again with these pendant images.

To be killed twice over by these pix -- there can be worse fates than this.


Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2653 on: Jun 24, 2006, 12:19 PM »
Our lonesome cow-boy




 



My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2654 on: Jun 24, 2006, 01:27 PM »
Some more of Ennis...

















The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2655 on: Jun 24, 2006, 03:01 PM »
Good evening frances... good evening Hanna!




hey Keren, honey!!!!

I love this pic, I've never seen it before!  You've made me very happy now!!  <^(  <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2656 on: Jun 24, 2006, 04:46 PM »




Plus, I like a man who goes barefoot, wears sandals.  I like the personal casualness of it, like a nature boy.  Also it's like, he's not expecting to have to kick somebody's f**king teeth in, huh?

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2657 on: Jun 24, 2006, 05:21 PM »
Some more of Ennis...






These two are so sad......the first knowing he's on his way down from Brokeback and away from Jack,and the second not having the courage to say or do anything to change things......  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2658 on: Jun 24, 2006, 07:14 PM »
Some more of Ennis...


Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh - it's good to be back :) <^( <^( <^( :d)
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2659 on: Jun 25, 2006, 01:30 AM »
Some more of Ennis...






These two are so sad......the first knowing he's on his way down from Brokeback and away from Jack,and the second not having the courage to say or do anything to change things......  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

I wish they'd put the part in the movie of riding in the truck together down off the mountain, when we see Ennis closing his eyes, in pain at having to leave...

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2660 on: Jun 25, 2006, 11:25 AM »
Some more of Ennis...


Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh - it's good to be back :) <^( <^( <^( :d)

It's good to have you back Lindsey!!  ^f^
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline mrl

  • "ain't no reins on this one"
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 3040
  • Gender: Male
  • What a kiss!
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2661 on: Jun 25, 2006, 12:11 PM »
couldn't help but add a few of my favorites....





The Silver Wolves..This is the place where... "the bluebirds sing and there's a whiskey spring... " "Never smother a generous impulse" 
"Happiness is attitude and graditude"

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2662 on: Jun 25, 2006, 05:28 PM »


WOW!  That's some nice pic  :d)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2663 on: Jun 26, 2006, 02:53 AM »
Good morning to you all. I'll put here some caps from 10 things i hate about you, they are the same, witch are on the 10 things i hate about you thread :)


































The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2664 on: Jun 26, 2006, 07:02 AM »
 :\'( :\'( :\'(























The pair like two skins, one inside the other, two in one...

The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2665 on: Jun 26, 2006, 07:09 AM »
 :\'( :\'(























Jack I Swear...
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2666 on: Jun 26, 2006, 07:43 AM »
Oh my god, Twisted, these are so heart breaking, now I have goosebumps and tears in my eyes just looking at them...

 :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2667 on: Jun 26, 2006, 08:20 AM »
Twisted, you kill us so early in the day with these pix. 

I don't know what I am asking for here, but do you have a screencap of Ennis looking out the window after Alma Jr. says "Yes daddy, he loves me."?

Am I not a sucker for pain?




Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2668 on: Jun 26, 2006, 08:29 AM »
Twisted, you kill us so early in the day with these pix. 

I don't know what I am asking for here, but do you have a screencap of Ennis looking out the window after Alma Jr. says "Yes daddy, he loves me."?

Am I not a sucker for pain?





I have these. :)







The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2669 on: Jun 26, 2006, 08:33 AM »
I have these. :)









This is a magnificent sequence.  And you capture it wonderfully here.   He seems to be pained, and then you see a trace of a smile.  Irony?  Or is it a fond remembrance of Jack?