Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4182284 times)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2820 on: Jul 06, 2006, 03:58 PM »
Awwww thank you for the improvements froggy, this is so much better!!!!  :t)

Well, I'm too tired, time to hit the hay. I'll see you all tomorrow... good night!



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2821 on: Jul 06, 2006, 04:00 PM »
Goodnight Keren xxxxxx
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2822 on: Jul 06, 2006, 05:06 PM »
At a premiere with Naomi Watts (don't ask me what she's wearing, I'm still trying to figure that out. I wish I could post only his side of the pics, but I can't).














Keren, brilliant pics as always.  Heath looks simply divine doesnt he?  God, those lips.    :d)

Naomi seems to have applied far too much make up to her face it seems to me.  She also looks a little like Sharon Stone in the first pic, do you think so too or not?   ^*()
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2823 on: Jul 06, 2006, 05:07 PM »
Awwww thank you for the improvements froggy, this is so much better!!!!  :t)

Well, I'm too tired, time to hit the hay. I'll see you all tomorrow... good night!





Keren, these pics of Heath are lovely.....never seen them before.  love the way he's looking into the camera.   <^(  <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2824 on: Jul 06, 2006, 05:10 PM »
Keren, these pics of Heath are lovely.....never seen them before.  love the way he's looking into the camera.   <^(  <^(

ditto!  <^(

thank you, keren! :)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2825 on: Jul 06, 2006, 05:31 PM »


Love this one!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2826 on: Jul 06, 2006, 06:19 PM »


when one wants, one can!








 :*(  :*(  :*(
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2827 on: Jul 06, 2006, 06:25 PM »
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2828 on: Jul 07, 2006, 05:30 AM »
when one wants, one can!

:*(  :*(  :*(

He looks so delicious especially without what's here name...  :s)    ;)

thank you, keren & froggy   <^(
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2006, 05:38 AM by hpv »
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2829 on: Jul 07, 2006, 09:40 AM »
I soooooooo love him in these ones...



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2830 on: Jul 07, 2006, 09:42 AM »
and in these ones  <^(





The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2831 on: Jul 07, 2006, 09:56 AM »
And now back to Ennis:



















The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2832 on: Jul 07, 2006, 10:00 AM »
And now back to Ennis:






Look at Ennis's mouth...he can't help grinning....
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2833 on: Jul 07, 2006, 10:08 AM »
Can't see.  :(


Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2834 on: Jul 07, 2006, 10:12 AM »
Can't see.  :(




trust me...it's the reunion kiss scene, Heath is pushing Jake against the wall, and about to kiss him senseless...just before that, a couple of screen caps show Heath/Ennis grinning!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline City Slickin' Cowboy

  • BBM Addict for Life.
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 26918
  • Gender: Male
  • It's A BBM Love Affair
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2835 on: Jul 07, 2006, 09:46 PM »



Jack looks like he could have just ripped Ennis's shirt off right then and there!!!
A reminder Brokies...there is no known cure for PBS.  It's merely managed.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2836 on: Jul 07, 2006, 09:52 PM »
I would have ripped his shirt  :-X

Sorry  *o)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2837 on: Jul 08, 2006, 02:38 AM »
I would have ripped his shirt  :-X

Sorry  *o)

No need to apologize Cham, we'd all do that...  ;)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2838 on: Jul 08, 2006, 02:42 AM »














The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2839 on: Jul 08, 2006, 03:23 AM »
Back to Ennis














The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2840 on: Jul 09, 2006, 09:11 AM »
He's too gorgeous for words!





The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2841 on: Jul 09, 2006, 09:17 AM »
These were on the Jake thread but they belong here just as well... he's so adorable  <^(






The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2842 on: Jul 09, 2006, 03:04 PM »
Seems like no one's around, everybody must be watching the game... so it's just Heath n' me here, amusing ourselves. what shell we do for fun?  ::)















The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2843 on: Jul 09, 2006, 05:14 PM »




Hey Keren, who is the little girl in this pic?  Isnt it adorable the way Heath is smiling at her?  Totally adorable and genuine.  God, you have just got to love this man.   <^(  <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2844 on: Jul 09, 2006, 05:17 PM »
These were on the Jake thread but they belong here just as well... he's so adorable  <^(







Oh yes, Keren, we Heath fans deserve to see these gorgeous pics too!!!

What do you think Heath and Jake were laughing at in that second pic?  Isnt Heath's face a picture?  Looks like a naughty schoolboy.  ;)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2845 on: Jul 09, 2006, 05:19 PM »
He's too gorgeous for words!







I couldnt agree more Keren, he really is beautiful.  Just look at those lips.  :) ;)   <^(   <^(

have to say Naomi's hair is very weird in the last pic, doesnt suit her at all.  (I should be glad I suppose!)

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Tom

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7656
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2846 on: Jul 09, 2006, 06:38 PM »
Some pics from Candy




Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2847 on: Jul 10, 2006, 02:37 AM »



Christie, I don't know who that little girl in the photo was, but I also thought the way Heath smiles to her is totally adorable!
I have to get back to this pic though, I like it so much... the way they stare at each other so closely, especially Jake - OMG!!! if I didn't know they're both straight I'd say there's a definite sexual tension there!

And Tommy, thank you for the Candy pics!  <^( I really hope this movie will make it worldwide, I wanna see it!




The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2848 on: Jul 10, 2006, 06:38 AM »



Christie, I don't know who that little girl in the photo was, but I also thought the way Heath smiles to her is totally adorable!
I have to get back to this pic though, I like it so much... the way they stare at each other so closely, especially Jake - OMG!!! if I didn't know they're both straight I'd say there's a definite sexual tension there!

And Tommy, thank you for the Candy pics!  <^( I really hope this movie will make it worldwide, I wanna see it!






I don't want to start another argument there....but gosh ...I so agree with you...
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2849 on: Jul 10, 2006, 07:14 AM »
Some pics from Candy


I can see these pix.  :)  Thanks Tom!