Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4181027 times)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2850 on: Jul 10, 2006, 12:19 PM »












The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2851 on: Jul 10, 2006, 03:18 PM »
Another one with Jake



And alone

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2852 on: Jul 10, 2006, 03:28 PM »
Another one with Jake





erm...that's Jake and Peter Ssomethingart...his future brother in law


But thankx for the second one...that smile *sigh* and those dimples *double sigh*
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2853 on: Jul 10, 2006, 03:50 PM »


The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2854 on: Jul 10, 2006, 04:11 PM »
erm...that's Jake and Peter Ssomethingart...his future brother in law


But thankx for the second one...that smile *sigh* and those dimples *double sigh*

It is?? ??  :-[ Well the pic's title where I found it said "Heath Ledger and Jake Gillenhaal" so it was their mistake, and since it's a side-shot it was pretty misleading... but thanks for the correction!! hmm, it's really not Heath's nose now that I look on it... :s) (I won't take it off though 'cause Jake looks awfully cute in it  ;))

Okay, here are some more of Heath and Michelle at the Lakers game - how adorable can they be??

















The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2855 on: Jul 10, 2006, 04:16 PM »
Okay, here are some more of Heath and Michelle at the Lakers game - how adorable can they be??

really sooo adorable! thanks for these pics, they are very beautiful! :^^)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline amtamburo

  • Obsessive Brokeback Mountain Addict
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 364
  • Gender: Female
  • Perfection is subjective, depends on the subject!
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2856 on: Jul 10, 2006, 08:44 PM »
I was looking at these pics today at work, and one of my co-workers remarked that she thought Michelle was a bit to clingy because she always seems to have her arms around his neck... I didn't really say much, just basically went "mmmm" but I couldn't help thinking to myself... Damn... if I was on his arm they'd have to peel me off like industrial strength Velcro!! RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP!!!  :8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amtamburo, the sexual innuendo queen, strikes again!! ;p

Offical member of DAAWW 'DSD's Against Asswipe Wankeropoulous' Worldwide

Meanwhile, the search for the Green Skittle continues!

"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2857 on: Jul 11, 2006, 03:51 AM »
Okay, here are some more of Heath and Michelle at the Lakers game - how adorable can they be??

really sooo adorable! thanks for these pics, they are very beautiful! :^^)

I agree Hanna, these pictures are gorgeous, they look so happy and in love dont they?  And why shouldnt Michelle wrap her arms around Heath whenever she feels like - he's her man, after all.   <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2858 on: Jul 11, 2006, 06:19 AM »
If I could wrap my arms around him I'd never take them off...

 :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2859 on: Jul 11, 2006, 07:27 AM »






The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2860 on: Jul 11, 2006, 07:30 AM »






The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2861 on: Jul 11, 2006, 07:41 AM »




Keren, I love this one....how beautiful is this man, and so damned sexy...... <^(  <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2862 on: Jul 11, 2006, 09:23 AM »
Some pics from Candy



OMG!!!    <^(
  I adore him here!!!...melting... :i
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2863 on: Jul 11, 2006, 10:47 AM »
Some pics from Candy



OMG!!!    <^(
  I adore him here!!!...melting... :i


JOIN THE CLUB!!!!!!

check this out : http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?topic=5225.0 Thankx
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2864 on: Jul 11, 2006, 04:15 PM »
Good night everybody... sweet heath-dreams!

















The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2865 on: Jul 12, 2006, 02:46 AM »
Good night everybody... sweet heath-dreams!



 :d) :d)
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2866 on: Jul 12, 2006, 04:55 AM »
Good night everybody... sweet heath-dreams!





Morning Keren!   :)

Thanks for this pics, they are gorgeous, particularly these two....havent seen them before.  They are beautiful.   <^(  <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2867 on: Jul 12, 2006, 04:58 AM »
One just for you know who:

Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2868 on: Jul 12, 2006, 11:06 AM »














The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2869 on: Jul 12, 2006, 11:18 AM »
Now take it easy darling, breathe deep, nice and slow... and Joakin just stands there and smiles!! if that was me there I'd give him mouth-to-mouth CPR...  ::)



"I nearly choked and you did nothing to help, I'll remember that buddy"

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2870 on: Jul 12, 2006, 11:30 AM »
Here he was getting bored with Naomi and started looking for me in the crowd...  <^(



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2871 on: Jul 12, 2006, 06:05 PM »
Two Hands shoot
 

 


My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2872 on: Jul 12, 2006, 06:09 PM »


OMFG!

****FAINT****  :`)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2873 on: Jul 12, 2006, 06:43 PM »
thanks for all the great pics posted today!!
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2874 on: Jul 13, 2006, 06:08 AM »
Me like these pictures.....he looks so gorgeous and sexy. And those lips....ummmm ;)
(sorry about the writing over them)


"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2875 on: Jul 13, 2006, 06:11 AM »
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2876 on: Jul 13, 2006, 06:14 AM »
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2877 on: Jul 13, 2006, 06:16 AM »
These are from the Candy thread...


"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2878 on: Jul 13, 2006, 09:52 AM »
Christie, gorgeous pics!! thank you so much!  :`)

OT for a moment... I just had a hard day, things are so bad and messed up in my country right now, every time I hear the news I feel like crying, and then I come here and it's like a little heaven, makes me forget for a few hours about wars and bombs and shelters and people getting killed, makes me wish that this here was the real world... sorry just needed to unload. Here's some more of Heath cause he brings a smile to my face.



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2879 on: Jul 13, 2006, 10:02 AM »
Courtesy of Frances, who's obviously trying to kill me. frances I love you!!  <^(







The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.