Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4181443 times)

Offline leanne

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 527
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3360 on: Aug 20, 2006, 02:12 PM »
And of course... HIS CHEST  :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d)











BLOODY hell  %)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3361 on: Aug 20, 2006, 02:34 PM »
Oooooh - exposed flesh. I like that..... :d)

hehe, I knew that one will draw responses... ;D honey, you know how I feel about his chest!  :d)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline stephan

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 4651
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3362 on: Aug 20, 2006, 02:39 PM »
On the set of Casanova



OMFG....that's gorgeous :d) :d) :d)

 :t)

Agreed 100 per cent ! Stephan melts

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3363 on: Aug 20, 2006, 03:02 PM »
Some of my favorites on the Brokeback set

**Sorry hon, those are pap shots** but the others are lovely...keep posting x Froggy**

Sorry froggy, didn't realize they were paps...  ~)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3364 on: Aug 20, 2006, 03:20 PM »
Anybody here interested in feet? ;) ;D


God, even his bare feet are sexy!!  ;D

Keren - very good.    ;)  That is such a great line, isnt it! 

And Hanna.....am I interested in feet?  Hell, they're very close to his shoes, so I'd say so...... :8  Damn, he looks mighty fine in this pic. 
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3365 on: Aug 20, 2006, 03:22 PM »




Hello, Heath foot and shoe obsessive here..... ;)

When you've all stopped looking at Heath's face, has anyone noticed Heath's shoes in this pic?   They are pretty new and nifty for Heath, don't you think?   I wonder what happened to his well-worn ones.....I so hope he didn't have to throw them away....I loved those shoes... :\'(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3366 on: Aug 20, 2006, 03:26 PM »
more from the filming of Brothers Grimm (I like bts shots)




I like this one....you can see totally see Heath here...and that smile..... <^(

Thanks for these Keren!  ^f^
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3367 on: Aug 20, 2006, 03:27 PM »
On the set of Casanova



OMFG....that's gorgeous :d) :d) :d)

 :t)

I second that reaction!   ;)

Great pictures Keren, from Casanova and Brothers Grimm.  The Casanova ones I like in particular.....he looks very very handsome.   <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3368 on: Aug 20, 2006, 03:52 PM »
When you've all stopped looking at Heath's face, has anyone noticed Heath's shoes in this pic?
LOL! Cause we talk about his shoes or socks or feet so often, I now always notice his shoes/feet immediately when I see a pic  ;D
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3369 on: Aug 20, 2006, 04:21 PM »
When you've all stopped looking at Heath's face, has anyone noticed Heath's shoes in this pic?
LOL! Cause we talk about his shoes or socks or feet so often, I now always notice his shoes/feet immediately when I see a pic  ;D

I never used to!!

<OT> Because of some crazy chick I now check out his shoes..and because of Ethan and Esme I now also check out men's hands all the time!!!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3370 on: Aug 21, 2006, 12:02 AM »
And of course... HIS CHEST  :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d) :d)





BLOODY hell  %)

Bloody hell indeed!  His chest...but I'll go you one better:  his underarm hair, okay?

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3371 on: Aug 21, 2006, 12:05 AM »



Hello, Heath foot and shoe obsessive here..... ;)

When you've all stopped looking at Heath's face, has anyone noticed Heath's shoes in this pic?   They are pretty new and nifty for Heath, don't you think?   I wonder what happened to his well-worn ones.....I so hope he didn't have to throw them away....I loved those shoes... :\'(
Quote

They're weird for dress shoes, though, so of course Christie would like them.  Black dress shoes with brown leather sole-sides...a bit questionable.  Look almost like waders-boots at first glance.  But you know I love every inch of this man no matter what...but I'll give you, Christie, that you like his shoes better.

Plus I love this odd little pose, like he's shuffle-dancing in his new shoes, showing them to his best bud, and his best bud thinks he's so darling :)

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3372 on: Aug 21, 2006, 12:06 AM »
When you've all stopped looking at Heath's face, has anyone noticed Heath's shoes in this pic?
LOL! Cause we talk about his shoes or socks or feet so often, I now always notice his shoes/feet immediately when I see a pic  ;D

I never used to!!

<OT> Because of some crazy chick I now check out his shoes..and because of Ethan and Esme I now also check out men's hands all the time!!!!

It's tongues for me!  Because of a bunch of crazy chicks and dudes.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3373 on: Aug 21, 2006, 06:32 AM »
Ennis, sorry Heath looking good in blue
 ;)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3374 on: Aug 21, 2006, 06:38 AM »





Has anyone noticed, Heath is wearing the same shoes in both these pics?

I think my foot/shoe obsession is getting worse.....
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3375 on: Aug 21, 2006, 06:39 AM »
A lovely pic from Casanova....

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3376 on: Aug 21, 2006, 07:22 AM »
I seem to be posting pics here all on my own - where is everyone?   :(

Oh well, its not such a hardship, posting pics of the most beautiful man on the planet.... :)

Did I say I wish I was that lampost?

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3377 on: Aug 21, 2006, 07:26 AM »
Did I say I wish I was that lampost?

ok be the lampost...I'll be the T-Shirt!!! lol
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3378 on: Aug 21, 2006, 07:35 AM »
You're not alone Christie....I've just been too busy drooling to be able to post ;)

Anyway, here's another Casanova screen cap for your enjoyment


He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3379 on: Aug 21, 2006, 08:07 AM »


It is interesting: what pix I can see and not see here at the office.  I see all of malawix's and greenfrog's pix, but can't see NoReins's, christie's or karen's.

Well, seeing some is better than seeing none!  :)


Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3380 on: Aug 21, 2006, 08:11 AM »
Did I say I wish I was that lampost?
Not his shoes?  ;D
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3381 on: Aug 21, 2006, 08:14 AM »




You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3382 on: Aug 21, 2006, 08:17 AM »






You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3383 on: Aug 21, 2006, 08:17 AM »


The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3384 on: Aug 21, 2006, 08:20 AM »
Did I say I wish I was that lampost?
Not his shoes?  ;D

 :8  :8  :8   :8  :8

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3385 on: Aug 21, 2006, 08:22 AM »





Gorgeous pics Hanna....i love this one.   <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3386 on: Aug 21, 2006, 08:37 AM »
You're not alone Christie....I've just been too busy drooling to be able to post ;)

Anyway, here's another Casanova screen cap for your enjoyment




Great pic, Lindsey! 

I like this one...



But I have a thing about him in this white shirt....

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3387 on: Aug 21, 2006, 10:33 AM »




The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3388 on: Aug 21, 2006, 10:41 AM »
That's my  Goodbye, Au revoir pictures,leaving for India in a few minutes,and it hard to go...lol..!!!
 see you 9/04/2006

  LOVE YOU HEATHMANIACS!!!












"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3389 on: Aug 21, 2006, 10:50 AM »
Have a nice trip hpv, and tell us all about it when you get back!


Ned Kelly Premiere in Sydney:













The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.