Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4179792 times)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23340 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:01 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23341 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:01 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23342 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:02 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23343 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:02 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23344 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:04 PM »
A little Heathlick  <^(



(((Keren))) :^^)

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23345 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:05 PM »
Once I start with these it's very hard to stop...



awwwwwww <^( my sleepy darling

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23346 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:13 PM »
awwwwwww <^( my sleepy darling

He was so f***in' adorable in that press conference. Have you seen it?

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23347 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:22 PM »
He was so f***in' adorable in that press conference. Have you seen it?

atiny part of it, when a journalist asked a silly question, heath answered sarcastically and then all but apologized for it. he always was so nice :) not to mention he wore orange striped jumper then. and i seem to remember a nice lick pic too ;)  <^(

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23348 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:33 PM »
Well, I have a link to the press conference in it's entirety (is that a word?) I think it's about an hour long, and also to the red carpet event:

http://www.berlinale.de/en/archiv/jahresarchive/2006/06_streaming_2006/06_Streaming_2006-PopUp_3421.html#3421

You can see the two options below the screen, click on the 300k - I think that's the better version. I hope the link works for you. But it takes ages until it finally starts so be patient!
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23349 on: Sep 30, 2008, 01:15 PM »
Well, I have a link to the press conference in it's entirety (is that a word?) I think it's about an hour long, and also to the red carpet event:

http://www.berlinale.de/en/archiv/jahresarchive/2006/06_streaming_2006/06_Streaming_2006-PopUp_3421.html#3421

You can see the two options below the screen, click on the 300k - I think that's the better version. I hope the link works for you. But it takes ages until it finally starts so be patient!

thanks for the link Keren! :^^)

there's something weird about the sound, i hear two people talking at the same time  ???

i loved it in the red carpet clip when heath left abbie to pose for the photos and there was this women who kept shouting Heath! Heath! even though he wasn't there anymore! ;D she was one dedicated heqathfan!  x***x

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23350 on: Sep 30, 2008, 01:50 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23351 on: Sep 30, 2008, 02:07 PM »

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23352 on: Sep 30, 2008, 02:16 PM »


Aww, I love the Santa Barbara pics! and I don't think I've seen this one before!! :clap: :clap:

thanks for the link Keren! :^^)

there's something weird about the sound, i hear two people talking at the same time  ???

i loved it in the red carpet clip when heath left abbie to pose for the photos and there was this women who kept shouting Heath! Heath! even though he wasn't there anymore! ;D she was one dedicated heqathfan!  x***x

I don't know why the sound does that for you, that's annoying. Does that mean that you couldn't hear the Q&A?  ???
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23353 on: Sep 30, 2008, 02:30 PM »
Aww, I love the Santa Barbara pics! and I don't think I've seen this one before!! :clap: :clap:

I don't know why the sound does that for you, that's annoying. Does that mean that you couldn't hear the Q&A?  ???

i could make out what heath was saying (just about) :P

i loved him durinh the SantaBarbara FF! the pinstriped jacket! <^( the shoes with the funny sole! <^( the hair! <^( what's not to love? ;)

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23354 on: Sep 30, 2008, 02:59 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23355 on: Sep 30, 2008, 03:02 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23356 on: Sep 30, 2008, 03:23 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23357 on: Sep 30, 2008, 03:48 PM »


Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23358 on: Sep 30, 2008, 03:50 PM »


These are just gorgeous, Keren, no wonder you cant stop when you get going  ;D ;D ;D

He's so gorgeous here  <^( <^( <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23359 on: Sep 30, 2008, 04:37 PM »
Yes he is... my gorgeous boy, I love him so much.

It's late, I've gotta go to sleep. Goodnight friends, and sweet Heath-dreams.

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Matt Nasty

  • formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13666
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I LOVE JAKE
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23360 on: Sep 30, 2008, 04:43 PM »
Yes he is... my gorgeous boy, I love him so much.

It's late, I've gotta go to sleep. Goodnight friends, and sweet Heath-dreams.


god thats kitten cute  <^( <^( <^(

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23361 on: Sep 30, 2008, 04:45 PM »
Yes he is... my gorgeous boy, I love him so much.

It's late, I've gotta go to sleep. Goodnight friends, and sweet Heath-dreams.



Good night Keren! :-*

Offline pattyjean

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 240
  • Gender: Female
  • "It could be like this--always..."
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23362 on: Sep 30, 2008, 06:50 PM »
Keren:  All your wondrous Heath pix are so human and real!  His affection for Ms. Williams is palpable.  Love the way he only buttons the top button of his suitcoat--makes him look so boyish!  The world may never recover from the loss of Heath Ledger...my heart aches for him.   :\'(

Offline maggie

  • BBM Brokie
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 3080
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23363 on: Sep 30, 2008, 11:46 PM »


I love these black and white shots!   <^(
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23364 on: Oct 01, 2008, 03:11 AM »


Oh my, he has clean shoes. And they look almost new... :-\\   That makes me confused  ;D ;D ;D

But he and Michelle look so so happy and in love  <^( <^( <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23365 on: Oct 01, 2008, 08:57 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23366 on: Oct 01, 2008, 08:59 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23367 on: Oct 01, 2008, 08:59 AM »





Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23368 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:43 AM »
Oh my, he has clean shoes. And they look almost new... :-\\   That makes me confused  ;D ;D ;D

That's right, I haven't even noticed that! But I guess he needs to buy new shoes from time to time and then he can wear them for years until they get scruffy. ::)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23369 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:48 AM »
I'm getting ready for Brussels... I'm all packed and ready to leave tomorrow morning. I'm so excited to meet my fellow brokies again, but that also means that I won't be around here for a few days... unless I can get a hold of someone's laptop!

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.