Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4179020 times)

Offline jessicat80

  • For every Jack, there's an
  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1486
  • Gender: Female
  • until we meet again
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24120 on: Oct 13, 2008, 10:32 AM »
Wow, thanks Thomas, I dont remember ever seeing pics of him when he was dating Lisa Zane!
"I’d rather live in his world…..than live without him….in mine."                                       (Midnight Train to Georgia)

Offline titabeille

  • Any friend of yours is a friend of mine
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10515
  • Gender: Female
  • Heath, I swear...
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24121 on: Oct 13, 2008, 10:58 AM »
In Brussel, Keren asked me to scan those pics from the album "A tribute to Heath Ledger", the illustrated biography...She asked it for a brokie, but sorry I don't remember who  :s).  So I post the pics requested below :




Hope you'll enjoy them  ^f^
It could be like this, always like this....
Sometimes I miss you so much, I can't understand it.

As you get old you begin to wonder-
what was all that lightning and thunder
actually about ? (Gavin Ewart)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24122 on: Oct 13, 2008, 11:06 AM »
Wow, thanks Thomas, I dont remember ever seeing pics of him when he was dating Lisa Zane!

You're welcome, Jess.  I admit that I love the long hair!  :)


Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24123 on: Oct 13, 2008, 12:45 PM »
Wow, thanks Thomas, I dont remember ever seeing pics of him when he was dating Lisa Zane!

These pics were taken at the Titanic premiere. I have to admit I find Lisa's outfit quite horrible.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24124 on: Oct 13, 2008, 12:48 PM »
In Brussel, Keren asked me to scan those pics from the album "A tribute to Heath Ledger", the illustrated biography...She asked it for a brokie, but sorry I don't remember who  :s).  So I post the pics requested below :




Hope you'll enjoy them  ^f^

Aww, thank you Simone! <^( <^( I wanted you to scan the lick pic for koolkat, and I love the one from the Sydney BBM premiere! I don't remember I asked for the last picture though, are you sure this was the one? :s)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24125 on: Oct 13, 2008, 01:00 PM »
In Brussel, Keren asked me to scan those pics from the album "A tribute to Heath Ledger", the illustrated biography...She asked it for a brokie, but sorry I don't remember who  :s).  So I post the pics requested below :

[/center]


Hope you'll enjoy them  ^f^

Aww, thank you Simone! <^( <^( I wanted you to scan the lick pic for koolkat, and I love the one from the Sydney BBM premiere! I don't remember I asked for the last picture though, are you sure this was the one? :s)


Awwwwwww thank you Keren for thinking about me and Titeabeille for posting the pics! :ghug: :^^)

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24126 on: Oct 13, 2008, 01:02 PM »
These pics were taken at the Titanic premiere. I have to admit I find Lisa's outfit quite horrible.

hey, at least it's stripey! when i first saw the pic i thought, now i know where heath got his taste in clothes from...  x***x

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24127 on: Oct 13, 2008, 01:08 PM »
hey, at least it's stripey! when i first saw the pic i thought, now i know where heath got his taste in clothes from...  x***x

LOL!  ;D




The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24128 on: Oct 13, 2008, 01:09 PM »

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24129 on: Oct 13, 2008, 01:11 PM »

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24130 on: Oct 13, 2008, 01:12 PM »

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24131 on: Oct 13, 2008, 01:13 PM »


The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24132 on: Oct 13, 2008, 01:15 PM »
The forum is incredibly slow for me all of a sudden and it takes ages to post pics. I wanted to post more but I think I'll stop now, it's just so frustrating waiting for so long for the pages to appear! :-\\

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24133 on: Oct 13, 2008, 01:18 PM »


it's working ok for me  :-\\ i'm sorry it's slow for you :(

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24134 on: Oct 13, 2008, 02:51 PM »
It happens sometimes... it's really agonising. :(



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24135 on: Oct 13, 2008, 02:53 PM »

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24136 on: Oct 13, 2008, 02:55 PM »

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24137 on: Oct 13, 2008, 02:58 PM »



i love to see how tall he was comapred to other people and how broad his shoulders were.  <^(

eta: and when he's with michelle or naomi, his hands are so much bigger than thiers. that's sexy :)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24138 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:01 PM »



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24139 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:03 PM »

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24140 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:05 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24141 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:06 PM »



isn't he the most adorable?  <^(

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24142 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:07 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24143 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:08 PM »

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24144 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:09 PM »
isn't he the most adorable?  <^(

Yes he is...  <^(


The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24145 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:10 PM »


Yes he is...  <^(




no wonder Jack looks a bit Ledgered :)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24146 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:11 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24147 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:22 PM »
These pics were taken at the Titanic premiere. I have to admit I find Lisa's outfit quite horrible.


 ;D ;D  Me too....I wonder if she was wearing it cos she knew he liked stripes?   <^( <^(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24148 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:24 PM »
The forum is incredibly slow for me all of a sudden and it takes ages to post pics. I wanted to post more but I think I'll stop now, it's just so frustrating waiting for so long for the pages to appear! :-\\



Oh no, Keren I hate it when that happens.  ^*)  I hope it fixes itself for you soon.

Doesnt he just look so gorgeously sexy in this series of pics.... (t) (t) (t)

I love how his hair makes him look like he's just got out of bed  ;D ;D
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #24149 on: Oct 13, 2008, 03:25 PM »
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger