The Movie & Story > Characters, Quotes & Scenes

Has anyone ever tried to assign a Meyers-Briggs personality type to Ennis/Jack?

(1/2) > >>

Youbet!:
I would consider Jack as an ENFP (aka campaigner personality type) and Ennis possibly a ISFJ which is the defender personality type. Ennis is a bit harder due to him being very reserved and emotionally closed off. I believe Ennis is quite damaged and not as emotionally resilient as Jack. Nothing matches perfectly of course, but assigning them personality traits allows you to better understand how they might think and feel, and the potential for what they could be under different circumstances.

ethan:
 #$#

Interesting post about Meyers-Briggs personality type for Ennis and Jack. I think you've described their personalities perfectly. I inserted an image for a reference.

Mimi.la.mite:
Very interesting. I have never seen this classification before. I try to find what type I am. And although I'm not sure I understand all the English words, I believe I am ISFJ  ::)

Youbet!:

--- Quote from: Mimi.la.mite on Jan 16, 2022, 08:39 AM ---Very interesting. I have never seen this classification before. I try to find what type I am. And although I'm not sure I understand all the English words, I believe I am ISFJ  ::)

--- End quote ---
If youíre interested you can take a short test on this website to help you figure it out https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test. Iím an INFJ and itís like itís describing me personally

LuvJackNasty:
Hi and welcome, YouBet! ^f^ I have to think a bit more on which I think they each fall under though I do agree with your assessment.
I'm a fellow INFJ :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version