The Movie & Story > AP Short Story & Screenplay

If you had the ability to rewrite the screenplay...

(1/2) > >>

Youbet!:
and reshoot the movie, what things would you change?

FlwrChild:
Absolutely nothing. It's perfect just the way it is.   <^(   :c)

ethan:
Interesting questions. Perhaps make it longer so we can have more of Ennis and Jack. Ah.. And thos sheep too.  :s:

LuvJackNasty:

--- Quote from: ethan on Jan 26, 2022, 10:42 AM ---Interesting questions. Perhaps make it longer so we can have more of Ennis and Jack. Ah.. And thos sheep too.  :s:

--- End quote ---

There ain't never enough time, never enough...

I don't know if I'd change anything.  I want them to have that sweet life and for Jack not to be dead but their story as told through the movie and SS sparked so many thoughtful discussions here.

If I had to pick something :s) I guess I'd want to see the deleted garage scene from the trailer added in so I'd have a better idea if Jack was murdered or died accidentally. I believe and always did that he was murdered; I still have a hard time watching that scene. That being said, I think the not truly knowing inserts us further into their story and most especially Ennis' pain after Jack's death.

ethan:

--- Quote from: LuvJackNasty on Jan 26, 2022, 08:56 PM ---There ain't never enough time, never enough...

I don't know if I'd change anything.  I want them to have that sweet life and for Jack not to be dead but their story as told through the movie and SS sparked so many thoughtful discussions here.

If I had to pick something :s) I guess I'd want to see the deleted garage scene from the trailer added in so I'd have a better idea if Jack was murdered or died accidentally. I believe and always did that he was murdered; I still have a hard time watching that scene. That being said, I think the not truly knowing inserts us further into their story and most especially Ennis' pain after Jack's death.

--- End quote ---

;D never enough time. You are right about the deleted garage scene. I have forgotten about it. Like you, I want them to have a sweet life. I guess if they did, the movie probably would not have had strong impacts. The movie did leave a lot of questions unanswered but that is the beauty of movie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version