Author Topic: one word to describe ennis/jack  (Read 82050 times)

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #60 on: Feb 04, 2006, 10:05 AM »

Ennis = Makaw
Jack = Makaw

I heard they pair for life. And one dies....... if another dies



 :'(
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline francis.shim

  • aka Jack Nasty who loves you!!!
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback Mountain, I swear...
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #61 on: Feb 04, 2006, 10:40 AM »
Well since it seems to be about food at mo, what about...

Ennis: Sugar
Jack: Spice

... and I guess...

Ennis+Jack: Everything Nice!!!

Peace,
Frank (aka Jack Nasty)

Offline flikker2005

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 79
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #62 on: Feb 04, 2006, 07:45 PM »
Sun
Moon

They are very rarely visible in the sky together at the same time.
The Sun is sovereign of the day, light and growth.
The Moon is regent of the night, tides and moods.
The light from the Moon comes from the Sun.
The Moon can eclipse the Sun.
Touts les événements sont enchaîné dans le meilleur des mondes possibles ... VOLTAIRE "Candide; ou L'Optimisme"

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #63 on: Feb 04, 2006, 07:48 PM »
Sun
Moon

They are very rarely visible in the sky together at the same time.
The Sun is sovereign of the day, light and growth.
The Moon is regent of the night, tides and moods.
The light from the Moon comes from the Sun.
The Moon can eclipse the Sun.

Beautiful..thankx
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #64 on: Feb 04, 2006, 07:58 PM »
Sun
Moon

They are very rarely visible in the sky together at the same time.
The Sun is sovereign of the day, light and growth.
The Moon is regent of the night, tides and moods.
The light from the Moon comes from the Sun.
The Moon can eclipse the Sun.

Beautiful..thankx

Yes very beautifull  :'(
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

JerBear418720

  • Guest
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #65 on: Feb 04, 2006, 10:43 PM »
Puppies

When they were rolling around grappling, they looked like puppies - you know how they "play fight"?

Offline francis.shim

  • aka Jack Nasty who loves you!!!
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback Mountain, I swear...
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #66 on: Feb 05, 2006, 02:26 AM »
Ennis: White Horse
Jack:  Black Horse

Ennis+Jack: Like The Wind

Peace,
Frank

Offline Cowboy Cody

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7886
  • Gender: Male
  • Here I IS!
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #67 on: Feb 05, 2006, 09:58 AM »
Ennis: Egg
&
Jack: Dart

(Egg and Dart molding, can't just have Eggs)

You were goin' up there to go fishin'....NO SHIT! GIMME SEX!

Offline bbmlover

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Female
  • Jack - I swear......
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #68 on: Feb 05, 2006, 10:02 AM »

Jack: Honey
Ennis : Lemon

I need'em both to cure my BBM flu

Offline francis.shim

  • aka Jack Nasty who loves you!!!
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback Mountain, I swear...
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #69 on: Feb 05, 2006, 10:06 AM »
Ennis: Egg
&
Jack: Dart

(Egg and Dart molding, can't just have Eggs)

Well, I'll be... says a lot about what egg and dart moulding is all about now ... doesn't it?

Peace,
Frank (aka Jack Nasty)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #70 on: Feb 05, 2006, 11:11 AM »

Jack: Honey
Ennis : Lemon

I need'em both to cure my BBM flu


no cure for BBM sweetie, I told you,  ;)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline coguaro

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2381
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #71 on: Feb 05, 2006, 12:00 PM »
Ennis = rocky mountains

Jack = pacific ocean

coguaro
I swear... I will never mistake again...

Offline bbmlover

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Female
  • Jack - I swear......
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #72 on: Feb 05, 2006, 04:18 PM »

Jack: Honey
Ennis : Lemon

I need'em both to cure my BBM flu


no cure for BBM sweetie, I told you,  ;)

ok darl'in
...... i will still have'em. 

Offline francis.shim

  • aka Jack Nasty who loves you!!!
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback Mountain, I swear...
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #73 on: Feb 06, 2006, 06:42 AM »
Howdy.

If you are Christian, please forgive me... it is only an interpretation and not blasphemy.

Ennis: Peter
Jack:   Jesus

Ennis+Jack: Denial, Sacrifice and Forgiveness

Peace,
Frank

Offline afhickman

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 59
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #74 on: Feb 06, 2006, 09:50 AM »
Ennis - Repressed
Jack - Smoldering

Ennis - close-fisted
Jack - open-fisted

Offline Laundrymat

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 42
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #75 on: Feb 07, 2006, 09:35 AM »
Jack - Wind (light/strong, crisp, always moving)
Ennis - Windmill (remains still, without wind it means nothing)

Jack: Hoorayyy!!
Ennis: I am gettin' tired of you dumbass missin'

Offline francis.shim

  • aka Jack Nasty who loves you!!!
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback Mountain, I swear...
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #76 on: Feb 07, 2006, 09:38 AM »
Jack - Wind (light/strong, crisp, always moving)
Ennis - Windmill (remains still, without wind it means nothing)

Nice one... how about this one...

Ennis:  Wings
Jack:   Wind

Ennis+Jack: Wind Beneath my Wings

Peace,
Frank

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #77 on: Feb 07, 2006, 09:39 AM »
Fated.

Offline francis.shim

  • aka Jack Nasty who loves you!!!
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback Mountain, I swear...
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #78 on: Feb 07, 2006, 09:43 AM »
Fated.

Nice one.  :D

Peace,
Frank (aka Jack Nasty)

Offline Laundrymat

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 42
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #79 on: Feb 07, 2006, 10:01 PM »
Nice one... how about this one...

Ennis:  Wings
Jack:   Wind

Ennis+Jack: Wind Beneath my Wings

Beautiful, totally.

Fated.

Exactly...
Jack: Hoorayyy!!
Ennis: I am gettin' tired of you dumbass missin'

Offline jimnick

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 773
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #80 on: Feb 14, 2006, 08:35 PM »
Ennis: Question

Jack: Answer

Offline dr bill

  • BBM Forever
  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 759
  • Gender: Male
  • There ain't never enough time, never enough...
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #81 on: Feb 14, 2006, 09:15 PM »
Ennis:  Silence


Jack: Desire


Jack+Ennis = Intense passion
Billy the Kid

romeshvr

  • Guest
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #82 on: Feb 14, 2006, 10:32 PM »
Jack = Sun

Ennis = Earth


As long as there is Sun, Earth will have life.  When Sun dies, Earth will cease to exist.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #83 on: Feb 15, 2006, 12:41 AM »
Jack: Spring

Ennis:  Fall
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #84 on: Feb 15, 2006, 09:08 AM »
Really like the last 3!

Thankx
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline bbmlover

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Female
  • Jack - I swear......
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #85 on: Feb 15, 2006, 04:27 PM »

Ennis + Jack = "lips"
u see they have to tough each other if the words have to come out.
And like movie where they hardly talk but close to each other - lips when not in talk mode - they are close to each other. 

aaaaaaaarrrrrggggggg. someone save me. I'am going nuts here.   ??? ::)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #86 on: Feb 15, 2006, 09:47 PM »

Ennis + Jack = "lips"
u see they have to tough each other if the words have to come out.
And like movie where they hardly talk but close to each other - lips when not in talk mode - they are close to each other. 

aaaaaaaarrrrrggggggg. someone save me. I'am going nuts here.   ??? ::)

Aaaaargh too  :P
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline francis.shim

  • aka Jack Nasty who loves you!!!
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback Mountain, I swear...
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #87 on: Feb 15, 2006, 09:59 PM »

Ennis + Jack = "lips"
u see they have to tough each other if the words have to come out.
And like movie where they hardly talk but close to each other - lips when not in talk mode - they are close to each other. 

aaaaaaaarrrrrggggggg. someone save me. I'am going nuts here.   ??? ::)

Aaaaargh too  :P

How about

*smooch*

does that make the two lips better?

Peace,
Frank (aka Jack Nasty)

Offline jacktwist

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 89
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #88 on: Feb 16, 2006, 05:37 AM »
Ennis: defeated   :'(
Jack: twist

You probably think I've been a bit lazy with the latter, but 'twist' is a term used by bullriders to describe a particular quality of character. It means

'the strength of the thighs and butt muscles that a bull rider has to have in order to stay on the bull'

quoted from a discussion I found on Google Groups about the term 'twist'. Full thread here:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rec.arts.books/browse_thread/thread/fdc08f01834dae4/6486609acd94c161?

I thnik that all through Brokeback, Jack definitely shows 'twist'. He's the one that shows the strength to hang on in, that keeps believing in his dreams even when time after time they get shredded in front of him...
King of the Road

Offline frenchcda

  • Laments of the hearts
  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1020
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #89 on: Feb 16, 2006, 06:09 AM »
Jack Twist: dreamer
 Ennis Delmar: unspoken tenderness
       what is a belief if not a lack of knowing


              My wounds are deeper than your desires

                      www.wordsofpeace.com