Author Topic: one word to describe ennis/jack  (Read 82187 times)

Offline Cowboy Cody

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7886
  • Gender: Male
  • Here I IS!
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #90 on: Feb 16, 2006, 07:50 AM »
Ennis: Scrump

Jack: Dillyicious

(for those who don't know...DairyQueen's concoction of ice cream on a stick covered in dark chocolate, it was Scrumpdillyicious on the commericals)
You were goin' up there to go fishin'....NO SHIT! GIMME SEX!

Offline merry

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 44
  • Gender: Female
  • hey guys!
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #91 on: Feb 16, 2006, 09:12 AM »
Ennis: bestial (brutish)
Jack: passionate

Merry
merry-el-primo

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #92 on: Feb 16, 2006, 01:30 PM »
Jack:  Wind
Ennis:  Cloud
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Tom

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7656
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #93 on: Feb 16, 2006, 04:44 PM »
Ennis....Captain Hero (hetero on the outside...}

Jack.....Foxxy Love (up for anything)

Those in the know will know!
Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline bbmlover

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Female
  • Jack - I swear......
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #94 on: Feb 16, 2006, 04:55 PM »

Ennis + Jack = "lips"
u see they have to tough each other if the words have to come out.
And like movie where they hardly talk but close to each other - lips when not in talk mode - they are close to each other. 

aaaaaaaarrrrrggggggg. someone save me. I'am going nuts here.   ??? ::)

Aaaaargh too  :P

How about

*smooch*

does that make the two lips better?

Peace,
Frank (aka Jack Nasty)


Jack Nasty
you saved me..........

i was just looking for the right word......... why did it not strike me!!!
 >:( >:( >:(
 ::) ::)
-bbmlover

Offline bbmlover

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Female
  • Jack - I swear......
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #95 on: Feb 16, 2006, 04:58 PM »

& this is for Jack Nasty....... :-* :-* :-* :-*
LUV U

Offline francis.shim

  • aka Jack Nasty who loves you!!!
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback Mountain, I swear...
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #96 on: Feb 17, 2006, 01:36 PM »

& this is for Jack Nasty....... :-* :-* :-* :-*
LUV U

Mightily obliged, m'am  *blush*... ain't no skin off my nose, but a gotta tell ya I'm saving myself for Ennis!

Peace,
Frank (aka Jack Nasty)

aimi15

  • Guest
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #97 on: Feb 17, 2006, 06:33 PM »
Ennis : labrador

Jack : peacock

Offline jacktwist

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 89
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #98 on: Feb 17, 2006, 06:34 PM »
Ennis : labrador

Jack : peacock

 ;D
King of the Road

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #99 on: Feb 17, 2006, 07:04 PM »
Ennis : labrador

Jack : peacock

hahahahaha..Jack a peacock! So true!!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline BBBOY

  • Brokeback Junkie
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 16628
  • Gender: Male
  • Ya know I ain't straight Me neither
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #100 on: Feb 17, 2006, 09:22 PM »
Ennis: Loner

Jack: Darer
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Ennis, riding against the wind back to the sheep in the treacherous, drunken darken light, thought he'd never had such a good time, felt he could paw the white out of the moon.

Offline Cowboy Cody

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7886
  • Gender: Male
  • Here I IS!
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #101 on: Feb 17, 2006, 10:47 PM »
Ennis: Truth

Jack: Dare
You were goin' up there to go fishin'....NO SHIT! GIMME SEX!

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #102 on: Feb 18, 2006, 12:04 PM »
Ennis: Truth

Jack: Dare

Ennis: hide

Jack: seek
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline Cowboy Cody

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7886
  • Gender: Male
  • Here I IS!
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #103 on: Feb 18, 2006, 01:22 PM »
Ennis: Truth

Jack: Dare

Ennis: hide

Jack: seek

Frog that is a terrific analogy!
You were goin' up there to go fishin'....NO SHIT! GIMME SEX!

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #104 on: Feb 18, 2006, 02:07 PM »
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline BBM Obsessed

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 262
  • Gender: Male
  • BBM Obsessed!!
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #105 on: Feb 18, 2006, 02:46 PM »
Ennis = Desert

Jack = Rain

Ennis & Jack = Oasis  [/color]

This came to me while listening to "Missing" by Everything But The Girl... I came up with my own BBM music video in my head, but have no way to arrange it on my computer.   :-[
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2006, 03:04 PM by BBM Obsessed »
"I'm not a human being having a spiritual experience, rather I'm a spiritual being having a human experience."  :)

Offline ethan

  • Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 11247
  • Country: us
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #106 on: Feb 18, 2006, 05:20 PM »
Ennis = Desert

Jack = Rain

Ennis & Jack = Oasis  [/color]

This came to me while listening to "Missing" by Everything But The Girl... I came up with my own BBM music video in my head, but have no way to arrange it on my computer.   :-[

Good one, BBM Obseseed. Love that glow.  :D
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline bbmlover

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Female
  • Jack - I swear......
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #107 on: Feb 18, 2006, 09:49 PM »
Ennis = Desert

Jack = Rain

Ennis & Jack = Oasis  [/color]

This came to me while listening to "Missing" by Everything But The Girl... I came up with my own BBM music video in my head, but have no way to arrange it on my computer.   :-[

This was beautiful.......

Offline bbmlover

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Female
  • Jack - I swear......
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #108 on: Feb 18, 2006, 09:51 PM »


jack + ennis = "love redefined"

....... is it 2 words? But thats what they did to me.

Offline bbmlover

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Female
  • Jack - I swear......
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #109 on: Feb 18, 2006, 10:31 PM »

& this is for Jack Nasty....... :-* :-* :-* :-*
LUV U

Mightily obliged, m'am  *blush*... ain't no skin off my nose, but a gotta tell ya I'm saving myself for Ennis!

Peace,
Frank (aka Jack Nasty)


...ha ha ha....... ;D ;D ;D.......... "ME"......... i take in only "JACK"


Offline bbmlover

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 637
  • Gender: Female
  • Jack - I swear......
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #110 on: Feb 18, 2006, 11:16 PM »

jack = crouching
ennis = hidden

i just stole this from awards section. I liked it.

Offline tireiron

  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 113
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #111 on: Feb 18, 2006, 11:24 PM »
Rodeo

Offline jacktwist

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 89
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #112 on: Feb 19, 2006, 06:35 AM »
Rodeo

That's a good one, though I'm not sure about the username...  :o
King of the Road

Offline tireiron

  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 113
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #113 on: Feb 19, 2006, 09:11 AM »
> ... I'm not sure about the username.

I explained it in the thread:
'Do you think that Jack was gay? Or straight, but in love?'
because that's where I was first asked about it.

Offline jacktwist

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 89
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #114 on: Feb 19, 2006, 09:20 AM »
> ... I'm not sure about the username.

I explained it in the thread:
'Do you think that Jack was gay? Or straight, but in love?'
because that's where I was first asked about it.

Don't worry, I was just being flippant. Given my username, it made me a little nervous... ;)
King of the Road

Sunflower79

  • Guest
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #115 on: Feb 19, 2006, 10:41 AM »
Ennis-trapped

Jack-seductive

Offline jimnick

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 773
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #116 on: Feb 19, 2006, 11:39 AM »
Ennis: Apple

Jack: Peach

Ennis & Jack: Pear (the pair)

Offline francis.shim

  • aka Jack Nasty who loves you!!!
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 258
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback Mountain, I swear...
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #117 on: Feb 19, 2006, 11:53 PM »
Ennis: Apple
Jack: Peach
Ennis & Jack: Pear (the pair)

Please stop squeezing the "fruits" .... analogy.... it is hitting a bit low... don't you think? (lol)

Peace,
Frank

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #118 on: Feb 20, 2006, 05:21 AM »
Ennis: lost (always lost when not with Jack)

Jack: found (he knew what he'd found in Ennis)


Ennis and Jack: soulmates

 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline jimnick

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 773
  • Gender: Male
Re: one word to describe ennis/jack
« Reply #119 on: Feb 20, 2006, 09:30 AM »
Ennis: Apple
Jack: Peach
Ennis & Jack: Pear (the pair)

Please stop squeezing the "fruits" .... analogy.... it is hitting a bit low... don't you think? (lol)

Peace,
Frank
It all comes from within.  Get your mind out of the gutter, Frank!

 :)

Jim