Poll

To hear or not to hear, zat is ze question?

Heard it?
53 (31.2%)
Not heard it?
117 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL  (Read 223841 times)

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #240 on: Jan 12, 2007, 03:41 AM »
Did a little more research last night and I'm still not convinced that Jack actually says "F*ck me"...but I agree that there's definitely a couple of points where his grunts sound something like "fff...mm...ee" which I guess could have been him saying that. I also think I heard him say "shi..." when Ennis spits in his hand, which I suppose probably had a "t" on the end. Probably quite a natural reaction ::) ;D

Probably off topic but I'll risk it...in the SNIT I definitely hear the following (and it's always Jack speaking)

c'mere
attempted kiss...attempted kiss...kiss
sorry
s'alright
it's alright

pulls Ennis down with him
c'mere

No "lie back" though :-\\
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #241 on: Jan 12, 2007, 09:17 AM »
What amazes me here is that Jack says all this and Ennis is so overcome by the situation to say a word.  Quite amazing.  And certainly in keeping with the situation and the fact that Jack was perhaps more experienced.


Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #242 on: Jan 12, 2007, 09:54 AM »
What amazes me here is that Jack says all this and Ennis is so overcome by the situation to say a word.  Quite amazing.  And certainly in keeping with the situation and the fact that Jack was perhaps more experienced.



And the fact that Ennis is not exactly what you would call chatty at the best of times.... ;D
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #243 on: Jan 12, 2007, 12:28 PM »
And the fact that Ennis is not exactly what you would call chatty at the best of times.... ;D

So true.
:)



Offline BBM Fan

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1385
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #244 on: Jan 12, 2007, 08:47 PM »
Did a little more research last night and I'm still not convinced that Jack actually says "F*ck me"...but I agree that there's definitely a couple of points where his grunts sound something like "fff...mm...ee" which I guess could have been him saying that. I also think I heard him say "shi..." when Ennis spits in his hand, which I suppose probably had a "t" on the end. Probably quite a natural reaction ::) ;D

Probably off topic but I'll risk it...in the SNIT I definitely hear the following (and it's always Jack speaking)

c'mere
attempted kiss...attempted kiss...kiss
sorry
s'alright
it's alright

pulls Ennis down with him
c'mere

No "lie back" though :-\\


This is exactly what I heard too.  But also, just as he goes in for the kiss (and connects) he says something "iss you".  The more I listen, I think it's, "Can I kiss you?"  Since lips don't/barely move, I am wondering if this was all dubbed in later. or, Jake is really into the moments!   :P

Offline BBBOY

  • Brokeback Junkie
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 16628
  • Gender: Male
  • Ya know I ain't straight Me neither
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #245 on: Jan 12, 2007, 08:57 PM »
I will reiterate what I have heard too many times to deny, and I admit I don't always here it. Ennis mumbles, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." To which Jack replies, "It's alright, it's alright." the second time with a nod of his head.
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Ennis, riding against the wind back to the sheep in the treacherous, drunken darken light, thought he'd never had such a good time, felt he could paw the white out of the moon.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #246 on: Jan 12, 2007, 09:38 PM »
this thread is about FNIT... huh? 
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #247 on: Jan 13, 2007, 04:51 AM »
Ok, now after much research , ( I used zoom in, slo mo ,FF, reverse ,stills, and any other means necesssary in my analysis.) and  I have come to the conclusion that Ennis's right hand was moving in a stroking motion, just before Jack begins pounding. At certain points the hand is hidden, but the motions  in his shoulder shots confirm this I think....... And what was that little pull/jerk gesture Jack pulled toward the end of the session? Was he pulling Ennis in further?  And has anyone noticed the leg/thigh adjustment during the scene on Jack's part?  Ennis is pushing Jack's head down towards the end  too!,bending him further down, it's so intense. ( watch carefully the top of the screen) It's amazing what you see going on in this short scene. It's subtle but this beats all I've ever seen! :*( ;) I would'nt be suprised if he said f---ck me a thousand times . this was HOT.
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline BBM Fan

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1385
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #248 on: Jan 13, 2007, 12:25 PM »
Ok, now after much research , ( I used zoom in, slo mo ,FF, reverse ,stills, and any other means necessary in my analysis.) and  I have come to the conclusion that Ennis's right hand was moving in a stroking motion, just before Jack begins pounding. At certain points the hand is hidden, but the motions  in his shoulder shots confirm this I think....... And what was that little pull/jerk gesture Jack pulled toward the end of the session? Was he pulling Ennis in further?  And has anyone noticed the leg/thigh adjustment during the scene on Jack's part?  Ennis is pushing Jack's head down towards the end  too!,bending him further down, it's so intense. ( watch carefully the top of the screen) It's amazing what you see going on in this short scene. It's subtle but this beats all I've ever seen! :*( ;) I wouldn't be surprised if he said f---ck me a thousand times . this was HOT.

aintfoolin - You're a genius - & thanks for the additional research.  I know that was tough on you. OMG! - This is great, new information, at least for me.  I watched this scene again last night & didn't pick up on some of those things.  It's a good thing we have a 3 day weekend - Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday in the US (not sure where you are) - I will need to get out the heavy guns in an attempt to validate your conclusions.   <^(  But you've been right in the past, & I trust your judgment - will get back after my research.

OT:  Don't forget - Jake on SNL tonight.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #249 on: Jan 14, 2007, 01:03 AM »
Oh f**k me!  Jeez, this is so hot indeed.  I can't wait to watch again.  Tomorrow is my BBM anniversary, 1/14 last year is when I first saw it...so I'll be watching it tomorrow night (said three-day weekend as BBM Fan said).  I have to admit I've never watched it in slo-mo or frame-by-frame or whatever.  Must do.  I also need to watch it with headphones; never done that.

And yes, thanks much, aintfoolin -- you get an A+ for that research.  Plus a hazard pay bonus -- you may have drooled all over your equipment or something.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #250 on: Jan 14, 2007, 05:54 AM »
Hoo-lee Crap Kathy! Open a window, grab the baby wipes and ice water, they may be required for this. LOL  My *equipment *is working just fine thank you very much. ; (cold rag on forehead) :P ;D ;) :P ;D.
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline boo_boo

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2493
  • Gender: Female
  • Never enough lip & tongue, never enough.
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #251 on: Jan 14, 2007, 10:07 AM »
Ok, now after much research , ( I used zoom in, slo mo ,FF, reverse ,stills, and any other means necesssary in my analysis.) and  I have come to the conclusion that Ennis's right hand was moving in a stroking motion, just before Jack begins pounding. At certain points the hand is hidden, but the motions  in his shoulder shots confirm this I think....... And what was that little pull/jerk gesture Jack pulled toward the end of the session? Was he pulling Ennis in further?  And has anyone noticed the leg/thigh adjustment during the scene on Jack's part?  Ennis is pushing Jack's head down towards the end  too!,bending him further down, it's so intense. ( watch carefully the top of the screen) It's amazing what you see going on in this short scene. It's subtle but this beats all I've ever seen! :*( ;) I would'nt be suprised if he said f---ck me a thousand times . this was HOT.

Oh my (fanning myself).  I need to slo mo & zoom in - see what I've been missing!
“Ennis, on a good day it’s hard to understand ya…but when you’re talkin into my ass…I really got no idea what the f*ck you’re saying.” - Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm

Offline BBM Fan

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1385
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #252 on: Jan 14, 2007, 11:36 AM »
Ok, now after much research , ( I used zoom in, slo mo ,FF, reverse ,stills, and any other means necessary in my analysis.) and  I have come to the conclusion that Ennis's right hand was moving in a stroking motion, just before Jack begins pounding. At certain points the hand is hidden, but the motions  in his shoulder shots confirm this I think....... And what was that little pull/jerk gesture Jack pulled toward the end of the session? Was he pulling Ennis in further?  And has anyone noticed the leg/thigh adjustment during the scene on Jack's part?  Ennis is pushing Jack's head down towards the end  too!,bending him further down, it's so intense. ( watch carefully the top of the screen) It's amazing what you see going on in this short scene. It's subtle but this beats all I've ever seen! :*( ;) I wouldn't be surprised if he said f---ck me a thousand times . this was HOT.

I watched BBM again last night - as a preview to SNL - & did see Ennis' arm/shoulder moving as you say - I hadn't noticed that before.  Jack does appear to be pulling Ennis in further at the end of the scene.  Couldn't see the leg adjustment.  Exactly where is that, aintfoolin? I need to go back & do further research.  I also heard "F**K Me" 3 times, which is more than I heard before.  It's mostly just breathy "me's".  You're right - everything is subtle & close up so you can't see all the moves.  I've said it before - as have many - Ang was genius - left most to our imaginations.  Thanks again for your indepth study. 

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #253 on: Jan 14, 2007, 11:48 AM »
I just made a vid about FNIT and I made it in slowmo, I can send you the link soon if you want to download it.. :)
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #254 on: Jan 14, 2007, 12:28 PM »
Yes please, Twisted O0

Further to the discussion of what Ennis was doing with his right hand during the FNIT, I'm also pretty sure that Jack had his right arm behind him, possibly holding onto Ennis's hip/ass. When he starts pounding on the ground, he's obviously moved that hand forward and it's at that point that he grabs Ennis's hand, maybe after Ennis moves it off of Jack?

Or are we all just seeing too much in this now? ???
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #255 on: Jan 14, 2007, 12:36 PM »
http://download.yousendit.com/184FC3E365C10343

I haven't watched it yet myself, but hope this is ok.. :)
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #256 on: Jan 14, 2007, 12:36 PM »
If you don't want to download it, watch it here, I put it to my youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jGnBaEAu2B8
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #257 on: Jan 14, 2007, 12:51 PM »
Damn, Twisted...that's incredible....

I'm now completely sure that Ennis has his hand on Jack while he's inside him, and also, like I said above, that Jack has his hand behind them, holding onto Ennis' hip. This whole scene just got much much more erotic....
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline BBM Fan

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1385
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #258 on: Jan 14, 2007, 02:10 PM »
If you don't want to download it, watch it here, I put it to my youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jGnBaEAu2B8

Thanks, Twisted.  This slo mo is great!  So much more intense

Offline jacks_key

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2466
  • Gender: Female
  • We'll always have Brokeback...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #259 on: Jan 14, 2007, 08:35 PM »
Oh...my...GOD.  I'd never noticed Jack's arm reaching back and holding Ennis like that.  WOW.   ^-^

Now, I want to rush downstairs and play that scene on my DVD real loud so I can hear the "f*ck me."  (But I doubt my husband will let me LOL)
Heath Ledger: 1979-2008
Never enough time, never enough.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #260 on: Jan 14, 2007, 10:39 PM »
Thanks, Twisted, for doing this for us.  Fabulous -- fabulously hot.  I'm thinking, though, that the full-screen version shows even more of what's going on at the bottom of the screen.  I'll have to check it out that way, also.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline BBM Fan

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1385
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #261 on: Jan 14, 2007, 10:48 PM »
Thanks, Twisted, for doing this for us.  Fabulous -- fabulously hot.  I'm thinking, though, that the full-screen version shows even more of what's going on at the bottom of the screen.  I'll have to check it out that way, also.

kathy

You're right, Kathy, the full screen version shows a lot more.  It was on again tonight on HBO & you can really see Ennis' shoulder moving & Jack reaching back.  That slo mo really helped point out the subtleties - so much so that I was wondering why I missed it in the first place.   

*o)

10 days & that Collectors' DVD will be out - should be interesting to see what shows up on that.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #262 on: Jan 15, 2007, 03:58 AM »
Right - those of you who have the fullscreen version, any chance of doing something similar to what Twisted did with the widescreen version? I sure would love to see the "extra" bits....
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline BBM Fan

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1385
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #263 on: Jan 15, 2007, 04:07 AM »
Right - those of you who have the fullscreen version, any chance of doing something similar to what Twisted did with the widescreen version? I sure would love to see the "extra" bits....


I'm a little technically challenged  :)  but if someone can tell me how to do it, I will try.  It would be great for everyone to see

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #264 on: Jan 15, 2007, 06:10 AM »
Twisted, this slo mo video is great!  Thanks for presenting it to us . But Wait ! hold on to your bedposts folks, did I , or did I not hear Jack say " I'm coming" right before he pounds?  it helps to hear it better if you don't watch the screen,  I could  swear he says in the slo mo video!  I also hear "breathy" " yeahs " just as jack collapses too . It all makes sense now. Ennis strokes Jack until he says this and then he starts to pound and shake.  Talk about keepin it real. It's right as Ennis puts his forehead down towards Jack's lower back and sort of looks down right before he himself comes. ( He appears to take a look at their connected bodies imo) . Gawd,You know what this means don't you? Their "guns went off "together!.This was  some serious business! I have no idea how these two guys kept it together during this .It must've been hard. (no pun intended)...really.
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline boo_boo

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2493
  • Gender: Female
  • Never enough lip & tongue, never enough.
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #265 on: Jan 15, 2007, 07:57 AM »
Twisted, this slo mo video is great!  Thanks for presenting it to us . But Wait ! hold on to your bedposts folks, did I , or did I not hear Jack say " I'm coming" right before he pounds?  it helps to hear it better if you don't watch the screen,  I could  swear he says in the slo mo video!  I also hear "breathy" " yeahs " just as jack collapses too . It all makes sense now. Ennis strokes Jack until he says this and then he starts to pound and shake.  Talk about keepin it real. It's right as Ennis puts his forehead down towards Jack's lower back and sort of looks down right before he himself comes. ( He appears to take a look at their connected bodies imo) . Gawd,You know what this means don't you? Their "guns went off "together!.This was  some serious business! I have no idea how these two guys kept it together during this .It must've been hard. (no pun intended)...really.

I'm going to go watch this again & listen with headphones.  If he says "I'm coming" I will pass out.  I aint fooling.
“Ennis, on a good day it’s hard to understand ya…but when you’re talkin into my ass…I really got no idea what the f*ck you’re saying.” - Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm

Offline jacks_key

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2466
  • Gender: Female
  • We'll always have Brokeback...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #266 on: Jan 15, 2007, 08:11 AM »
I'm going to go watch this again & listen with headphones.  If he says "I'm coming" I will pass out.  I aint fooling.
HOLY COW!!!   I need earphones NOW!  If I hear any of that stuff, I will pass out!!!!!!   :d)
Heath Ledger: 1979-2008
Never enough time, never enough.

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #267 on: Jan 15, 2007, 10:35 AM »
Twisted, this slo mo video is great!  Thanks for presenting it to us . But Wait ! hold on to your bedposts folks, did I , or did I not hear Jack say " I'm coming" right before he pounds?  it helps to hear it better if you don't watch the screen,  I could  swear he says in the slo mo video!  I also hear "breathy" " yeahs " just as jack collapses too . It all makes sense now. Ennis strokes Jack until he says this and then he starts to pound and shake.  Talk about keepin it real. It's right as Ennis puts his forehead down towards Jack's lower back and sort of looks down right before he himself comes. ( He appears to take a look at their connected bodies imo) . Gawd,You know what this means don't you? Their "guns went off "together!.This was  some serious business! I have no idea how these two guys kept it together during this .It must've been hard. (no pun intended)...really.

Thank you lord!! At first I didn't want to say nothing cos I thought, that I was just hearing things!! This whole scene is so amazing!! And this guns going off, OMG!!!
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline boo_boo

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2493
  • Gender: Female
  • Never enough lip & tongue, never enough.
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #268 on: Jan 15, 2007, 10:44 AM »
Thank you lord!! At first I didn't want to say nothing cos I thought, that I was just hearing things!! This whole scene is so amazing!! And this guns going off, OMG!!!

Okay, that's it.  While my fanfic is printing I'm going to watch this scene again on the big screen with earphones on.  If I'm not back in an hour call 911! ;D
“Ennis, on a good day it’s hard to understand ya…but when you’re talkin into my ass…I really got no idea what the f*ck you’re saying.” - Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm

Offline jacks_key

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2466
  • Gender: Female
  • We'll always have Brokeback...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #269 on: Jan 15, 2007, 11:30 AM »
Twisted, this slo mo video is great!  Thanks for presenting it to us . But Wait ! hold on to your bedposts folks, did I , or did I not hear Jack say " I'm coming" right before he pounds?  it helps to hear it better if you don't watch the screen,  I could  swear he says in the slo mo video!  I also hear "breathy" " yeahs " just as jack collapses too . It all makes sense now. Ennis strokes Jack until he says this and then he starts to pound and shake.  Talk about keepin it real. It's right as Ennis puts his forehead down towards Jack's lower back and sort of looks down right before he himself comes. ( He appears to take a look at their connected bodies imo) . Gawd,You know what this means don't you? Their "guns went off "together!.This was  some serious business! I have no idea how these two guys kept it together during this .It must've been hard. (no pun intended)...really.

I'm feelin' all dizzy just from reading this.  OMG... :t)
Heath Ledger: 1979-2008
Never enough time, never enough.