Poll

To hear or not to hear, zat is ze question?

Heard it?
53 (31.2%)
Not heard it?
117 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL  (Read 224162 times)

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #390 on: Jun 10, 2007, 12:57 AM »
I hear Jack say "comere" as he reaches for Ennis's face  to kiss him in SNIT.
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline zephK

  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 140
  • Gender: Male
  • love is a force of nature
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #391 on: Jun 10, 2007, 10:13 AM »
I hear Jack say "comere" as he reaches for Ennis's face  to kiss him in SNIT.

Like almost everybody, I struggled with who says what SNIT until one day I accidentally found something called "6 channel stereo" on the remote to my receiver.  What I heard knocked my socks off, and so totally clarified what SNIT is about.  I will say that Jack says everything, and he does say more than, "I'm sorry. It's all right.  It's all right."  ("I'm sorry," is an apology because he thinks that Ennis doesn't like the kiss; the first "It's all right?" is a question; and the second "It's all right," is a statement and a relief - it's a recognition that Ennis has agreed that it is all right..)   I hear the "comere" as "c'mon," but that is such a minor difference it means nothing, he just wants the boys lips where his are - no doubt about that!
  I have 5 speakers, but this "6 channel stereo" mode makes the dialogue jump out.  There is no doubt.  If you don't have it, take your Brokeback DVD to an audio/video shop and ask to take a test run on something with this feature.  If you catch the right saleman on a slow day, you should have no problem, they like solving mysteries too.  You'll be amazed at what you hear, you 'll be amazed at how much Ennis says without using a single word.
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2007, 04:09 AM by zephK »
Even the clouds cry for Ennis.

The avatar is made from their shirts.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #392 on: Jun 10, 2007, 11:17 PM »
Like almost everybody, I struggled with who says what SNIT until one day I accidentally found something called "6 channel stereo" on the remote to my receiver.  What I heard knocked my socks off, and so totally clarified what SNIT is about.  I will say that Jack says everything, and he does say more than, "I'm sorry. It's all right.  It's all right."  ("I'm sorry," is an apology because he thinks that Ennis doesn't like the kiss; the first "It's all right?" is a question; and the second "It's all right," is a statement and a relief - it's a recognition that Ennis has agreed that it is all right..)   I hear the "comere" as "c'mon," but that is such a minor difference it means nothing, he just wants the boys lips where his are - no coubt about that!
  I have 5 speakers, but this "6 channel stereo" mode makes the dialogue jump out.  There is no doubt.  If you don't have it, take your Brokeback DVD to an audio/video shop and ask to take a test run on something with this feature.  If you catch the right saleman on a slow day, you should have no problem, they like solving mysteries too.  You'll be amazed at what you hear, you 'll be amazed at how much Ennis says without using a single word.

Fascinating!

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #393 on: Jun 10, 2007, 11:19 PM »
I realised after posting that comment and going to watch BBM that he was indeed apologizing to Ennis not himself or reassuring him.

I did actually just hear the "Come Hear" on my viewing of the Movie just then but is in the FNIT or SNIT?

I apologize for my Blondeness  ;D :t) O0 ^-^

I'm half-blonde myself, and I resemble that remark  :i

If no one's answered you, or you've dyed your hair un-blonde:  First Night in Tent.  Second Night in Tent.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #394 on: Jun 12, 2007, 03:02 PM »
Wow ! this 6 channel stereo sounds like something worth checking out. I've never heard of this. I'll  be checking my own remote for this feature. But......
I have a very ...ahem...delicate question to ask about Jack's *preparedness* in FNIT.
Jack began the encounter. Here goes. Did he realize at the time that they did'nt have any kind of lube? was he expecting  it to go this far? Did'nt this hurt? Just curious?

I watched the movie with someone who at the moment of penetration shouted  " No way Man!! that could not happen without the proper lube! Spit just is not enough! Don't they have Crisco or something?!!!

 Needless to say, my friend found the scene * unbelievable*, I found it totally erotic. Please inform. :s)
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline jackster

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1517
  • Gender: Male
  • dumbass missin'
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #395 on: Jun 12, 2007, 03:24 PM »
Didn't this hurt? Just curious? . . .  my friend found the scene * unbelievable*, I found it totally erotic. Please inform.

Very erotic to me too. There’s a LOT of variables here, so to say it would or wouldn’t work doesn’t seem to account for the tremendous variation in human anatomy and psyche. Humans have been known to do a lot when the situation required or desired it. Like much of this movie, I’ve always seen it as a somewhat vague metaphor for what actually happens. It’s enough to get the idea across without being necessarily factual. AP was very brief in her description:

“with the help of the clear slick and a little spit, entered him” – ‘nuff said.

It’s been done, and it may not have been Jack’s first time. Pain, maybe, probably, but gee if I could trade places with Jack, hmm . . . .  O0
we get to drinkin' and talkin' an all

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #396 on: Jun 12, 2007, 04:02 PM »
I hear ya Jackster! I did'nt hear any protest out of Jack in any way, shape, or form. Ride on...Oooops I mean Right on! you understand..... >:D ;D
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #397 on: Jun 12, 2007, 04:10 PM »
You nasty people ;)
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline jackster

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1517
  • Gender: Male
  • dumbass missin'
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #398 on: Jun 12, 2007, 04:15 PM »
You nasty people ;)

You mean Jack Nasty, Huh? ;)
we get to drinkin' and talkin' an all

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #399 on: Jun 12, 2007, 04:21 PM »
You mean Jack Nasty, Huh? ;)

 :8 :8 :8

Yeah, Jack too. :*(





« Last Edit: Jun 12, 2007, 05:07 PM by Twisted »
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #400 on: Jun 12, 2007, 10:48 PM »
Very erotic to me too. There’s a LOT of variables here, so to say it would or wouldn’t work doesn’t seem to account for the tremendous variation in human anatomy and psyche. Humans have been known to do a lot when the situation required or desired it. Like much of this movie, I’ve always seen it as a somewhat vague metaphor for what actually happens. It’s enough to get the idea across without being necessarily factual. AP was very brief in her description:

“with the help of the clear slick and a little spit, entered him” – ‘nuff said.

It’s been done, and it may not have been Jack’s first time. Pain, maybe, probably, but gee if I could trade places with Jack, hmm . . . .  O0


I ain't no expert, but I had no problem believing it totally possible as we saw it.  Pain, what's a little pain?

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #401 on: Jun 12, 2007, 10:50 PM »
Twisted!!  Talk about nasty.  Twisted Nasty, that is.  Divine nasty.  This is so cool -- a treasure, to see it like this, your caps.  Totally beautiful.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #402 on: Jun 13, 2007, 03:27 AM »
 Call him Jack Nasty, or Jack F--ckin Twist what ever ya want... but call him FINE!.  Mycriousity  has been  satiated thanks to the Jackf--ckintwistednastysquad!!!! 

 Now I must go and analyze it all over again, just to make sure you  see..  I lookin for any excuse to do research folks .  ;D >:D ;D >:D  :cr)   :t)                                 
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline zephK

  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 140
  • Gender: Male
  • love is a force of nature
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #403 on: Jun 13, 2007, 04:44 AM »
Wow ! this 6 channel stereo sounds like something worth checking out. I've never heard of this. I'll  be checking my own remote for this feature. But......
I have a very ...ahem...delicate question to ask about Jack's *preparedness* in FNIT.
Jack began the encounter. Here goes. Did he realize at the time that they didn't have any kind of lube? was he expecting it to go this far? Didn't this hurt? Just curious?

I watched the movie with someone who at the moment of penetration shouted " No way Man!! that could not happen without the proper lube! Spit just is not enough! Don't they have Crisco or something?!!!

 Needless to say, my friend found the scene * unbelievable*, I found it totally erotic. Please inform. :s)

For the 6 channel stereo, this is the brand and model #, as it is written across the front of the receiver:
         Yamaha natural sound av receiver   Rx v630. 
  Mine is about four or five years old, so there's no telling if they still make this model, but you can ask for the feature.

Part 2:  Personally speaking, that kind of ride being pleasurable or not depends not just on lube, but also on one's desire for the boatman, the boatman's talent, and/or (for the urban sophisticates among us) the boatman's oar.  Just like everything, I'd imagine it really depends on how much you are into it.   I also cringed with the "spit and slick": not on Ennis's first time - in the real world, they would have both been in pain and had a great potential even for skin tears, but for two straight guys, they did it well, I so whole-heartedly didn't mind being aware that I was watching two pretend straight boys in love and heat for one another so bad they couldn't stand it no more - they could do nothing but fix it.  Enough lube or not, it just does not matter.  They are so Ennis and Jack, just foolin' around and fallin' in love...
  But, on a truly worrisome note, I am so afraid Ennis's pants/zipper weren't/wasn't down far enough - I felt a lot of things in this movie vicariously, including this pain: that scraping chafe on the hanging bits from that damn zipper.           Yes, said the voice of experience, but only once, and it's not the sort of thing you casually permit a repeat.                      
  You can be in too much of a hurry and wind up being distractingly "irritated" for days.
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2007, 04:53 AM by zephK »
Even the clouds cry for Ennis.

The avatar is made from their shirts.

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #404 on: Jun 13, 2007, 05:49 AM »
For the 6 channel stereo, this is the brand and model #, as it is written across the front of the receiver:
         Yamaha natural sound av receiver   Rx v630. 
  Mine is about four or five years old, so there's no telling if they still make this model, but you can ask for the feature.

Part 2:  Personally speaking, that kind of ride being pleasurable or not depends not just on lube, but also on one's desire for the boatman, the boatman's talent, and/or (for the urban sophisticates among us) the boatman's oar.  Just like everything, I'd imagine it really depends on how much you are into it.   I also cringed with the "spit and slick": not on Ennis's first time - in the real world, they would have both been in pain and had a great potential even for skin tears, but for two straight guys, they did it well, I so whole-heartedly didn't mind being aware that I was watching two pretend straight boys in love and heat for one another so bad they couldn't stand it no more - they could do nothing but fix it.  Enough lube or not, it just does not matter.  They are so Ennis and Jack, just foolin' around and fallin' in love...
  But, on a truly worrisome note, I am so afraid Ennis's pants/zipper weren't/wasn't down far enough - I felt a lot of things in this movie vicariously, including this pain: that scraping chafe on the hanging bits from that damn zipper.           Yes, said the voice of experience, but only once, and it's not the sort of thing you casually permit a repeat.                      
  You can be in too much of a hurry and wind up being distractingly "irritated" for days.

 Hey friend!  I don't think curiosity ever killed the cat, :*( I say ask if you wnna know right?   Well ,Jack was walking kind of * stiff* the next morning and I also noticed that when he came to Ennis later on the pasture hill, Jack was positioned so that he was'nt sitting fully , Sort of to the side with his legs crossed?  Thanks for these  details about it. I have a friend who recieves text-messages  at work  :8 :cr)from other friends suggesting remedys for a sore ass!!!! LOL   Ooops,..... Please, don't get me started!

 All I gotta say about Ennis's zipper is he had it down faster than a  ;) Damn,  Have you ever timed this? this was Quick!  Jack reaped the benefits of his very erotic seduction. Ennis coud'nt resist, lube or no lube   I say ask and you shall be given.  :t)friend. 
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #405 on: Jun 13, 2007, 08:52 PM »
For the 6 channel stereo, this is the brand and model #, as it is written across the front of the receiver:
         Yamaha natural sound av receiver   Rx v630. 
  Mine is about four or five years old, so there's no telling if they still make this model, but you can ask for the feature.

Part 2:  Personally speaking, that kind of ride being pleasurable or not depends not just on lube, but also on one's desire for the boatman, the boatman's talent, and/or (for the urban sophisticates among us) the boatman's oar.  Just like everything, I'd imagine it really depends on how much you are into it.   I also cringed with the "spit and slick": not on Ennis's first time - in the real world, they would have both been in pain and had a great potential even for skin tears, but for two straight guys, they did it well, I so whole-heartedly didn't mind being aware that I was watching two pretend straight boys in love and heat for one another so bad they couldn't stand it no more - they could do nothing but fix it.  Enough lube or not, it just does not matter.  They are so Ennis and Jack, just foolin' around and fallin' in love...
  But, on a truly worrisome note, I am so afraid Ennis's pants/zipper weren't/wasn't down far enough - I felt a lot of things in this movie vicariously, including this pain: that scraping chafe on the hanging bits from that damn zipper.           Yes, said the voice of experience, but only once, and it's not the sort of thing you casually permit a repeat.                      
  You can be in too much of a hurry and wind up being distractingly "irritated" for days.

Thank you for the details -- always good for our Tentology study.  I didn't notice Ennis's pants weren't down far enough, but of course certain others of you would be tuned into certain details more than some others of us.  I didn't even want to think about not-enough-slick or anything like that.  Except that I imagined Jack was in some bit of discomfort when he walked out of the tent the next morning.  However, it didn't last very long -- 17 seconds or something like that?  So hopefully any damage was minimal.

And who knows what they got up to SNIT...

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline jackster

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1517
  • Gender: Male
  • dumbass missin'
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #406 on: Jun 13, 2007, 09:32 PM »
Thank you for the details -- always good for our Tentology study. 
kathy

Gee kathy, I musta' missed that thread.
Where do I sign up for Tentology 101?
Do I need a note from home?

 :)
we get to drinkin' and talkin' an all

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #407 on: Jun 13, 2007, 10:51 PM »
Gee kathy, I musta' missed that thread.
Where do I sign up for Tentology 101?
Do I need a note from home?

 :)

I don't remember exactly, as it was in my head-in-the-clouds-with-a-hankie early days, but it was either FlwrChild or LuvJackNasty, I believe, who started the whole thing -- Brokeback Academy and all the classes!  :s)

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #408 on: Jun 14, 2007, 05:40 AM »
I believe it was called : The Brokeback Class of Higher Learning and Ennis was the valedictorian of unzipping in the tent or something to that affect.  ;D!   Fastest on record.  LOL
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline jackster

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1517
  • Gender: Male
  • dumbass missin'
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #409 on: Jun 14, 2007, 06:38 AM »
. . . . and Ennis was the valedictorian of unzipping in the tent or something to that affect.  ;D!   Fastest on record.  LOL

Go Ennis, Here I thought he won the largest and most accurate spittin' award!  &**)
we get to drinkin' and talkin' an all

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #410 on: Jun 14, 2007, 02:00 PM »
Class was definitly in session, and Jack handed Ennis his degree in lovemakng.  You could say Ennis aced  the test and Jack gave him an A+!!!  It's funny what just a little bit of *encouragement* from teacher can do! ;) <^( :clap:...Bliss.
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #411 on: Jun 14, 2007, 09:59 PM »
I believe it was called : The Brokeback Class of Higher Learning and Ennis was the valedictorian of unzipping in the tent or something to that affect.  ;D!   Fastest on record.  LOL

And Jack with the fastest one-handed belt-unbuckling in the West.  :P

kthy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline jackster

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1517
  • Gender: Male
  • dumbass missin'
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #412 on: Jun 15, 2007, 07:36 AM »
How 'bout the way Ennis handled that "calf" there, got it turned around, down on all fours, and prone quicker than - heck. Didn't he say his dad was good roper? Maybe he learned sumthin' from him? Shouldn't there be a class award for that skill level.
 :s)
« Last Edit: Jun 15, 2007, 07:46 AM by jackster »
we get to drinkin' and talkin' an all

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #413 on: Jun 15, 2007, 02:54 PM »
How 'bout the way Ennis handled that "calf" there, got it turned around, down on all fours, and prone quicker than - heck. Didn't he say his dad was good roper? Maybe he learned sumthin' from him? Shouldn't there be a class award for that skill level.
 :s)

Well, try this one:        THIS  "TOP THIS" AWARD IS HEREBY PRESENTED TO :


                    Ennis Del Mar
for best CALF ROPER of 2005 for his outstanding *REACH AROUND* skills while STEMMING THE ROSE. ;D ;)
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline jackster

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1517
  • Gender: Male
  • dumbass missin'
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #414 on: Jun 15, 2007, 03:04 PM »
Ennis Del Mar for best CALF ROPER of 2005 for his outstanding *REACH AROUND* skills while STEMMING THE ROSE.

WAY TO GO ENNIS! 
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
« Last Edit: Jun 15, 2007, 05:09 PM by jackster »
we get to drinkin' and talkin' an all

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #415 on: Jun 15, 2007, 08:40 PM »
Huh...  ??? :s)  Isn't this thread about Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL ?




Brokies, go back on topic!

La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #416 on: Jun 17, 2007, 12:10 AM »
How 'bout the way Ennis handled that "calf" there, got it turned around, down on all fours, and prone quicker than - heck. Didn't he say his dad was good roper? Maybe he learned sumthin' from him? Shouldn't there be a class award for that skill level.
 :s)

Oh, that's a good one !!   <^(   :d)
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.