Author Topic: BBM Recital  (Read 2238980 times)

Offline justlikethisalways

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 406
  • Gender: Male
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1290 on: May 28, 2006, 12:03 PM »
More on me than Jenny even.

Diana

  • Guest
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1291 on: May 28, 2006, 12:06 PM »
I was thinking, maybe I could...maybe I could come stay with you, Daddy...I'd be a big help to you, I know I would.

Offline justlikethisalways

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 406
  • Gender: Male
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1292 on: May 28, 2006, 12:08 PM »
Well, I...you know I ain't set up for that.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1293 on: May 28, 2006, 12:10 PM »
With the round up comin' I won't ever be home
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline justlikethisalways

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 406
  • Gender: Male
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1294 on: May 28, 2006, 12:11 PM »
That's all right, Daddy...  :-(

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1295 on: May 28, 2006, 12:15 PM »
Well'you know I'm not sayin' I wouldn't...
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline justlikethisalways

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 406
  • Gender: Male
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1296 on: May 28, 2006, 12:19 PM »
That's all right, I understand...

Diana

  • Guest
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1297 on: May 28, 2006, 12:26 PM »
See you next Sunday, then.

Offline justlikethisalways

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 406
  • Gender: Male
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1298 on: May 28, 2006, 12:35 PM »
Bye. 

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1299 on: May 28, 2006, 12:38 PM »
Bye, sweetheart
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Diana

  • Guest
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1300 on: May 28, 2006, 12:39 PM »
It's gonna snow tonight for sure.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1301 on: May 28, 2006, 12:40 PM »
Yep
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1302 on: May 28, 2006, 12:50 PM »
All this time, you ain't found no-one else to marry?
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline dirtbiker

  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 2768
  • Gender: Male
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1303 on: May 28, 2006, 12:57 PM »
I been putting the blocks to a pretty little gal out in Riverton.... Says she wants to go to nursin' school sor somethin'

Offline LuvJackNasty

  • Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 26177
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1304 on: May 28, 2006, 01:02 PM »
What about you & Lureen?
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline dirtbiker

  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 2768
  • Gender: Male
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1305 on: May 28, 2006, 01:08 PM »
Lureen's good at managin' the business, but as far as our marriage goes... we could do it over the phone.

Offline justlikethisalways

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 406
  • Gender: Male
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1306 on: May 28, 2006, 01:19 PM »
Kind of got this thing going with the ranch foreman's wife over in Childress

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1307 on: May 28, 2006, 02:16 PM »
I keep expecting to get shot by Lureen or the husband every time I slip off to see her...
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1308 on: May 28, 2006, 02:22 PM »
You'd probably deserve it...
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Valandil Eluch

  • Brokie by heart
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2973
  • Gender: Male
  • Love have no face or gender is a Force of Nature
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1309 on: May 28, 2006, 02:22 PM »
you'll probably deserve it
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1310 on: May 28, 2006, 02:23 PM »
Tell you what, the truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it

 :\'( :\'( :\'(
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1311 on: May 28, 2006, 02:25 PM »
 :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1312 on: May 28, 2006, 02:34 PM »
Guess I'll head up to Lightning Flat, see the folks for a day or two
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline Valandil Eluch

  • Brokie by heart
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2973
  • Gender: Male
  • Love have no face or gender is a Force of Nature
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1313 on: May 28, 2006, 02:36 PM »
 :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( (i hate this part)
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1314 on: May 28, 2006, 02:47 PM »
There's been something I've been meaning to tell you...
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1315 on: May 28, 2006, 02:49 PM »
It's likely November before I can get away again

(Ennis countdown...2 more posts....)
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1316 on: May 28, 2006, 02:51 PM »
After we ship stock and before winter feeding starts.


(Lins, you're about to be Ennised!! you should go to the oh baby thread and do it there!!!)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1317 on: May 28, 2006, 02:56 PM »
November? What in the hell happened to August? Christ Ennis, you had a godamned week to say somethin' about this

(Ennis countdown...1 more post...off to the Oh Baby thread to do it in style!)
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1318 on: May 28, 2006, 02:58 PM »
And why's it we're always in the friggin' cold? we oughta go south, where it's warm. we oughta go to Mexico!
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Valandil Eluch

  • Brokie by heart
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2973
  • Gender: Male
  • Love have no face or gender is a Force of Nature
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #1319 on: May 28, 2006, 03:00 PM »
Mexico Jack? you know that i ain't the travelin' kind
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.