Author Topic: BBM Recital  (Read 2241205 times)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8640 on: Sep 30, 2006, 12:06 PM »
Tell you what, we could of had a good like together, a fu**in' real good life, had us a place of our own.
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline FlwrChild

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 18550
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8641 on: Sep 30, 2006, 01:11 PM »
But you didn't want it Ennis! So what we got now is Brokeback Mountain! Everything built on that. It's all we got, boy, f*ckin' all! So I hope you know that if you don't never know the rest!
 :\'( :\'(
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8642 on: Sep 30, 2006, 01:53 PM »
You count the damn few times we been together in nearly 20 years...and you measure the short f*ckin' leash you keep me on....then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needin' somethin' I don't hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets...and I'm not you...I can't make it on a couple a high altitude f*cks once or twice a year.

(Sorry...got carried away there...)
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8643 on: Sep 30, 2006, 02:12 PM »
You're too much for me Ennis, you son of a whoreson bitch.
I wish I knew how to quit you. :\'( :\'( :\'(
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8644 on: Sep 30, 2006, 02:38 PM »
Then why dont you ? why don't you just let me be, cause a you Jack, I'm like this , nothin  ,and nowhere.....
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8645 on: Sep 30, 2006, 03:21 PM »
get the f*ck off me!
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline welshwitch

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 6480
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8646 on: Sep 30, 2006, 03:53 PM »
Sorry, it's all right....it's all right....damn you, Ennis!

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8647 on: Sep 30, 2006, 03:58 PM »
come on, you're sleeping on your feet like a horse
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8648 on: Sep 30, 2006, 04:07 PM »
(jack's soft purring and Ennis humming in his ear)   gotta go, see  you in the mornin.
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8649 on: Sep 30, 2006, 04:14 PM »
I like that soft purring thing, but doesnt Ennis say something else

my mamma used to sing that to me, when I was little
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline smilesalot

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2857
  • Gender: Female
  • I love men who love pie charts!
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8650 on: Sep 30, 2006, 04:29 PM »
..then he hums a bit....and then: I gotta go. See you in the morning.  <a moment of silence as we try to catch our breath and bring it down to small little hiccups..>

SCENE CHANGE: Ennis eating apple pie in the diner <sniff>

Cassie: Hey, Ennis Del Mar, where you been?
We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger, avarice, envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all. - Dorothy Day

Writing is easy. All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until the drops of blood form on your forehead. ~ Gene Fowler

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8651 on: Sep 30, 2006, 06:41 PM »
Ennis: Here and there
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8652 on: Sep 30, 2006, 06:47 PM »
I left word for you with Steve at the ranch. And you must have got those notes I left at your place.
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8653 on: Sep 30, 2006, 06:54 PM »
Looks like I got your message in any case
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline FlwrChild

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 18550
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8654 on: Sep 30, 2006, 06:55 PM »
Carl? Yeah, Carl's nice. He even talks.
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8655 on: Sep 30, 2006, 07:00 PM »
Well then, good for you.
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline LuvJackNasty

  • Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 26177
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8656 on: Sep 30, 2006, 07:28 PM »
Yeah well good for me
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline smilesalot

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2857
  • Gender: Female
  • I love men who love pie charts!
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8657 on: Sep 30, 2006, 08:16 PM »
I don't get you, Ennis Del Mar.
We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger, avarice, envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all. - Dorothy Day

Writing is easy. All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until the drops of blood form on your forehead. ~ Gene Fowler

Offline LuvJackNasty

  • Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 26177
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8658 on: Sep 30, 2006, 08:31 PM »
I'm sorry.
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline smilesalot

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2857
  • Gender: Female
  • I love men who love pie charts!
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8659 on: Sep 30, 2006, 08:43 PM »
Guess I never was no fun.
We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger, avarice, envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all. - Dorothy Day

Writing is easy. All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until the drops of blood form on your forehead. ~ Gene Fowler

Offline LuvJackNasty

  • Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 26177
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8660 on: Sep 30, 2006, 08:52 PM »
Oh Ennis Girls don't fall in love with fun
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline welshwitch

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 6480
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8661 on: Sep 30, 2006, 09:32 PM »
Scene changes to outside Riverton post office.

Hello?

Offline FlwrChild

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 18550
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8662 on: Sep 30, 2006, 09:34 PM »
Uh hello... this is Ennis Del Mar...uh
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline LuvJackNasty

  • Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 26177
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8663 on: Sep 30, 2006, 09:36 PM »
Who? Who is this?
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline FlwrChild

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 18550
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8664 on: Sep 30, 2006, 09:37 PM »
Ennis Del Mar. I'm an old buddy of Jack's...
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline LuvJackNasty

  • Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 26177
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8665 on: Sep 30, 2006, 09:40 PM »
Jack used to mention you.
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline FlwrChild

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 18550
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8666 on: Sep 30, 2006, 09:43 PM »
You're the fishin' buddy...or the huntin' buddy. I know that.
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline LuvJackNasty

  • Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 26177
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8667 on: Sep 30, 2006, 09:47 PM »
Would have let you know but i wasn't sure about your name or address.
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline FlwrChild

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 18550
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8668 on: Sep 30, 2006, 09:48 PM »
Jack kept his friends' addresses in his head.
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline LuvJackNasty

  • Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 26177
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Recital
« Reply #8669 on: Sep 30, 2006, 09:56 PM »
I was calling to see what happened.
“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon