The Movie & Story > Box Office & Release

So long BBM in US theaters :-(

<< < (2/4) > >>

stephan:

--- Quote from: mariodelmar on May 18, 2006, 11:33 PM ---Hi everyone,

FYI, there are showings of BBM in a few theaters across the US in June. 
(...)

--- End quote ---

Hello, mariodelmar. What a lovely name you have.  :)

Thanks for the information. You've brightened my day.

Brokeback_Ca:

--- Quote from: mariodelmar on May 18, 2006, 11:33 PM ---

I think because of the love for BBM, there will be revivals of this beautiful movie every now and then.

--- End quote ---
  Thank you Mariodelmar. That made my day. I'll go to the Castro Theater. It will be a great crowd there. I may have to go 2 nights  :)I have only seen Brokeback on DVD.

Surya:

--- Quote from: Brokeback_Ca on May 19, 2006, 05:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: mariodelmar on May 18, 2006, 11:33 PM ---

I think because of the love for BBM, there will be revivals of this beautiful movie every now and then.

--- End quote ---
  Thank you Mariodelmar. That made my day. I'll go to the Castro Theater. It will be a great crowd there. I may have to go 2 nights  :)I have only seen Brokeback on DVD.

--- End quote ---

Only on DVD?? Then you *MUST* go! It's a different experience altogether. And don't forget to tell us your movie theatre experience. I envy you...the feeling of seeing Brokeback on the big screen for the first time! I wish I could turn back time and go back to the day when I first saw it in the theatres!

Koka:

--- Quote from: Surya on May 19, 2006, 08:35 AM ---
Only on DVD?? Then you *MUST* go! It's a different experience altogether. And don't forget to tell us your movie theatre experience. I envy you...the feeling of seeing Brokeback on the big screen for the first time! I wish I could turn back time and go back to the day when I first saw it in the theatres!

--- End quote ---

I agree!!! Brokeback is a movie one  MUST  see in the theater. it's just so grand and epic......and it gets you even more!

pierralex:

--- Quote from: Koka on May 19, 2006, 02:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Surya on May 19, 2006, 08:35 AM ---

--- End quote ---

I agree!!! Brokeback is a movie one  MUST  see in the theater. it's just so grand and epic......and it gets you even more!

--- End quote ---

I agree too, seeing it on a big screen is a unique experience. I will NEVER forget my first viewing  :'(
I think too that there will be some theaters showing BBM sometimes because of its success, but currently is definitely a page of history which is turned... no more BBM in theaters....  :'( :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version