Author Topic: ennisjack.com Newsletter, Special Edition: A New Home  (Read 5590 times)

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
ennisjack.com Newsletter
Special Edition
A New Home

For the second time in about 4 years the forum has been upgraded to a newer software.  Our restless Fearless Leader took us one more time to a nicer and better new home on September 13, 2009.

We would like here to express our gratitude to Ethan and thank you to the members who suggested very nice improvements and were very supportive going through this process.

:s:

The forum's very first banner made by Ethan, posted on December 26, 2005

Dear Ethan,

I will forever be grateful to you for creating ennisjack and making me feel welcome when I thought I was lost. It gave me a home and very quickly became a little piece of heaven where amazing souls became friends.
Through joy and hardship, through laughs and tears, the forum, its members and moderators have given me more than I can say…

"Friendship isn't a big thing, it's a million little things. It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter" (I should know!!).
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family". "It isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about" and "home is not where you live, but where they understand you".

I believe ennisjack is my home from home and the friends I made here are the family that I never knew I had, and never want to lose.

So again, thank you. Thanks for your gift of love, my home and my family.

Froggy

A few words from FlwrChild

Every great stride for humanity to make the world a better place has begun with one simple gesture of love. Every family, every community is born of that love. And so we have Ethan, whose simple gesture of love sent a message out to each and everyone of us, leading us here to our moment in time to band together and make the world a better place. We are truly born from their love, and his, and forever bound by ours because of it.

Thank you Ethan for putting your heart into our community so that we can feel its spirit running through every thread and every conversation here. I can’t think of a better model for us to follow or a gentler soul to lead us.

About the forum upgrade, click on Important forum upgrade + New Features to know more about the new features.

If you want to provide your feedback about our new home click on Seeking your feedback / wish list of forum feature .

We need your help! If you experience any difficulty or issues after you log on to the new forum, please report them here.

We met, we meet, we will be meeting

There were many opportunities for Brokies to meet all over the World for more than three years.  Some more opportunities are discussed, click on any link below.

Meeting in Montreal/Quebec, August 13-16 2010

Meeting on the Eastern Shore of Maryland October 2010

Wyoming 2010 - planning discussion

Discussion of 2011 Trip to Alberta

Born from their love... Forever bound by ours

Over the past years, members around the world have gathered and shared their bonding experiences from a number of gatherings.

You will find a collection of ennisjack.com videos dedicated to BBM and the members. These videos are the true testament of our forum motto - Born from their love...forever bound by ours. Enjoy.

You can either view the videos online or download them, click on Collection of ennisjack.com videos & goodies

You will find the archive of the previous ennisjack.com Newsletters here.

This is the forum's latest banner made by frenchcda, posted on October 8, 2009

ennisjack.com Newsletter, Special Edition:  A New Home

October 23, 2009

Edited by chameau

:s: :s: :s: :s:
 :s: :s: :s:
 :s: :s:

« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2009, 07:02 PM by chameau »
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''