Came back from my 6th viewing. Yes I heard "I'm sorry" (I was not dreaming) and "It's all right"
But I am not sure who said it. I was in the big theatre with pop corn eating and others and I could hear it. I swear.
Yes I went a third time, and I heard it once again! "I'm sorry!" & then "It's allright" You are not dreaming, if people can't hear then they aren't listening properly or are distracted.
But I too am not sure who said it, but I think Ennis must have said "I'm sorry".. because does it make sense for Jack to say
"I'm sorry" .. "It's All right"

well I heard one of them say "I'm sorry", so I personally know that was said, whether others agree or not is up to them because I know I am not deaf so I know for myself that "I'm sorry" was said.
If some of you think no "I'm sorry" was said.. you are entitled to believe that and I don't want to start some big old fight over if it was said or not but
I know I heard it, so
I know it is there, (for me anyways)