Author Topic: NETFLIX top 100 rentals. BBM is moving up, but needs our help.  (Read 3481 times)

Offline horsewrangler

• Alma Jr.
  • horse wrangler

I've been a member of Netflix for a few years now, they are a very reliable DVD rental site.  I think, however, that there might be an obvious preference towards who they felt should've won at the recent Oscars.  Since Crash's win on March 4th and after all the Crash back lash, Crash has maintained the #1 spot on their top 100 rentals list.  That may be a legitimate list, however I find it difficult to believe that it would still be number 1 after 6 months!  It has been available to the general public for nearly a year now, and as we all know, mailed to thousands of SAG and AMPASS voters, families and friends.  Yet it is still at the top spot on their rental site?  Something doesn't seem right.

Well, whatever the case, I think it is our job to move BBM up.  It only recently appeared on their list, and it recently moved up to #65.  If any of you are Netflix members, I say we make a strong effort to move BBM up the list to replace Crash in the #1 position.  I say we keep adding BBM to our Queue, return it in the self- addressed envelope, and repeat.  I currently rent three at a time, and I don't mind keeping one of the three reserved to moving Brokeback Mountain up where it belongs.  Any other Netflix members out there, what do you think?

-Adrian
His chest was heaving. He could smell Jack-the intensely familiar odor of cigarettes, musky sweat and a faint sweetness like grass, and with it the rushing cold of the mountain.     Annie Proulx